- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Commissioned by rayner3 on DeviantArt

-----

“Come on, Goten, it's right down this hall!” Trunks said,as he ran through the building that doubled as the Capsule Corp headquarters and the mansion of its owners—his family, the Briefs.

“Waah! Wait up, Trunks!” Goten yelled, running faster to catch up to the older boy. He had come here with his mother, Chi-Chi, who had been invited over for a day of relaxation with Bulma, Trunks's mother.

“Here we are! The old warehouse!” Trunks announced, stopping in front of a big pair of doors. He pushed a button and the doors slid open.

“Woah, cool,” Goten said. “Didn't your mom tell us to stay out of this place, though?”

“Don't worry about that. Just don't touch anything and she'll never know we were in here.”

“Okay!” The two half-saiyan kids went into the dark warehouse together. As they stepped inside, the lights came on automatically, shedding light on the piles of odd gizmos that filled the place..

“Wow,” Goten exclaimed. “So these are all your mom's old inventions?”

“Yep!” Trunks said proudly. “This is where she puts all the things she doesn't have a use for anymore,” he explained, leading Goten around the room. He showed off many of his mother's inventions to the younger kid, impressing him with all his knowledge about them.

As they walked around, Goten found a small device that looked like an old wristwatch a red and blue buttons. “What's this one do?” He asked Trunks, reaching to pick it up.

“Hey, I told you not to touch this stuff!” Trunks yelled, trying to snatch the device away from him.

“Hold on, I just wanna see what it does!”

As the two kids were fighting over it, the device was crushed in their hands. “Uh-oh. That's not good,” Trunks said as they were both enveloped in a yellow glow.

“Hey, what's going on!” Goten asked, feeling a weird sensation spread all over his body.

“You dummy, that was my mom's micro band!”

“Micro-what?”

“It's a device that makes you shrink!”

“Oh, so that's why everything's getting bigger.” The pair of them were rapidly shrinking, losing inches by the second, the whole world expanding around them. When the shrinking stopped, they were only a fraction of an inch tall, even smaller than an ant.

“Come on, help me see if we can fix this!” Trunks said, flying over to the crushed remains of the micro band with Goten following close behind. “This is the button that's supposed to make us grow back. Let's try to press it and see if it works.”

They tried to push the button together, flying against it will all their strength. Gradually they managed to push it down until it clicked. The device sputtered and gave off a few sparks, but nothing else happened.

“Great, now we're stuck like this!” Trunks complained. “We'll have to find my mom and ask her if she has any way to grow us back. Come on!” he said, and the two of them started flying as fast as they could go, setting off in search of their mothers.

-----

“Thanks for inviting me over, Bulma,” Chi-Chi said as both women stepped out into the sun, sporting their swimsuits as they headed for the Briefs' pool.

“Don't mention it. I figured we could both use a break from having to keep our families out of trouble; a little rest where we're not surrounded by saiyans,” Bulma said.

“Look, there they are!” Trunks said as he saw his and Goten's mothers walking together outside.  “Come on, help me get my mom's attention.”

The two boys flew off after Bulma, staying close to the ground until they reached her then flying up around her body, past her smooth legs, her belly, and her breasts before stopping in front of her face. “Hey! Over here!” The two yelled, waving their arms around to get her attention. Their attempt didn't work, though, and Bulma just kept walking, her face smacking into them and sending them tumbling through the air whole she just walked past them.

The kids stabilized themselves and flew after her again, this time flying in circles in front of her face to grab her attention. “Stupid gnats,” Bulma said, as she tried to shoo them away. Trunks and Goten dodged her hand, refusing to be dissuaded. Seeing that the “gnats” weren't leaving her alone, Bulma stopped and focused on them, her brows furrowed as she held them in her sight. “Mom! It's me!” Trunks yelled. “We broke your micro band! Can you help us grow back to...”

CLAP!

Bulma's hands smacked together around the boys as she tried to kill the two “gnats” that wouldn't stop bothering her. She opened her hands and the two boys fell, dazed, to the floor in front of her bare feet. Then Bulma's foot rose up, floating over them, a huge ceiling of skin bigger than any sports stadium. Then that ceiling came crashing down, smothering them under her hot, sweaty sole, the massive foot twisting around to ensure the bugs wouldn't bother her anymore. Having dealt with the annoyances, Bulma raised her foot and resumed walking, leaving the two kids behind.

Groaning, Goten and Trunks picked themselves up off the floor. Thankfully, their saiyan resilience meant they hadn't been crushed—they were just a bit winded. “That didn't work out too well, Trunks,” Goten complained.

“I guess, we should wait for them to stop walking before trying to get their attention,” Trunks said. “Come on, let's go after them. Just stay behind them so they don't see us.”

Again they flew after their mothers, staying low to avoid notice. They were content to trail after them for a while, but then Goten decided to get closer to his mother.

“Where are you going? I told you to stay behind them!” Trunks yelled at him. Goten didn't listen, though. He had come up with a fun game to play. He would fly beneath his mother's foot as she was about to take a step and then fly out from under it just as it was coming back down, laughing as he did so. Trunks thought it looked like fun, so he joined Goten in his little game, flying in and out of the path of Chi-Chi's feet as she walked. To make the game more exciting, the two cut their escapes closer and closer, getting out just a fraction of a second before her feet came crashing down behind them.

Their game was cut short, as they tried to cut their escape too close and ended up under Chi-Chi's toe instead. Whey were totally stuck to it, being brought along as she walked, stepped on over and over again under her giant foot that was growing sweatier by the minute.

Finally, Bulma and Cih-Chi made it to the Briefs' swimming pool,  settling on lounge chairs to bask in the sun as they relaxed. Meanwhile, Goten and Trunks peeled themselves off of Chi-Chi's foot taking a minute to get their bearings and regain their senses.

“Okay, it looks like they're just relaxing . We can go get my mom's attention now,” Trunks said.

“Wait, but why does it have to be your mom?” Goten asked.

“Because she's the only one that knows how to get us back to normal. Now come on!” The pair of them flew off from Chi-Chi-s toe towards Bulma's foot, stopping as they were floating right in front of her sole. “Okay, on the count of three, we both hit her with a ki blast. That should bet her attention. Ready?” Trunks said.

“Yeah!”

“One, two, three!” The two half-saiyans launched a pair of ki blasts at Bulma's foot, two bright balls of energy that didn't so much as scuff on her sole. In fact, they barely even tickled Bulma, prompting her foot to twitch in response.

“It didn't work!” Goten said.

“Just keep throwing more ki at her! Don't stop until she notices us!” Trunks said. They kept on throwing blast after blasts at Bulma's sole until their tickling started annoying her. She moved her foot suddenly, catching the two boys between her huge, sweaty toes as she brought her foot up to inspect it.

“Is something wrong?” Chi-Chi asked.

“It's nothing. I just thought I felt like something was tickling me,” Bulma said, stretching her leg out again. Then she wiggled her toes, mashing Trunks and Goten between them, completely unaware that she had them on her foot. When she stopped moving her toes, the boys took their chance to escape her.

“Okay, that didn't work out too well. Let's try that again, but this time hold on to my mom's foot when she starts moving it so we don't end up stuck between her toes,” Trunks said. The two set out shooting ki at her foot again to tickle her, this time, holding on to her sole as she began moving her foot.

Frowning, Bulma brought her foot close for inspection and saw that there were two tiny specks moving around on it. Were those the same bugs from before? How had they survived being stepped on?

The boys jumped up and down and waved their arms around, yelling up at her, trying to get her to see that they weren't just a couple bugs.

Annoyed, Bulma raised her thumb over them and crushed them both underneath it, mashing them vigorously between her thumb and foot. Then she pulled her thumb away and gave it a close look to inspect the two bugs that had been giving her so much trouble.

“Trunks? Goten? Is that you?” She asked, her eyes going wide as she finally recognized the two tiny specks as her son and his friend. “How did you get so small?”

“Huh? Did you say something about Goten?” Chi-Chi asked.

“It's our kids,” Bulma sighed, showing the other woman what she'd found. “The two of them shrunk somehow. They must have found the shrink band in the warehouse where I keep all my old inventions. Didn't I tell you boys not to go in there without my permission?” Bulma shouted at them, making their ears ring from the volume of her voice, as loud as thunder to the two kids.. “You probably came to me to ask me to help you get back to normal, right? Well, too bad! Chi-Chi and I came here so we could have some time to ourselves, without having to chase after you so you wouldn't get in trouble. I'm not going to cut my break short just to help you out of this mess. You boys got yourselves to that size because you didn't listen to me, so now you can stay that size until I'm done here. Hopefully that will teach you two a lesson.”

“Goten, come over here,” Chi-Chi said, holding out her fingertip for her son to land on it. Goten flew meekly to his mother's fingertip, looking down to avoid meeting her eyes. “I am very disappointed in you, Goten. I thought I raised you better than this. Didn't I tell you not to touch strange objects when you don't know what they do? Now look at what happened because you didn't listen. Well, Bulma's right. Staying at this size for a while should teach you a lesson. In fact, I think that's not enough of a punishment for you. I want you to go and massage my feet for a while; that should really help the lesson sink in.”

“You know what? That sounds like a great idea. Trunks, you go down and massage my feet too,” Bulma said.

The two saiyan kids flew down to their respective mothers' feet, past breasts the size of mountains, over the plains of their bellies, through the valley that stretched out between their legs, before finally settling on top of a toe. “Well? What are you waiting for? Chop chop!,” Bulma said to Trunks, leaning back and relaxing.

Goten and Trunks began their massage at their mothers' toes. Even with their saiyan strength, their efforts were almost imperceptible for either woman. Still, they both found it felt very nice.

Bulma sighed, smiled, and grabbed a glass of lemonade, taking a sip from it while she enjoyed Trunks's efforts to massage her foot. Trunks had started from her toe and would work his way down. His mother's feet were getting sweatier by the minute with the hot sun bearing down on them, and he soon ended up completely drenched in the stuff. “Eugh!” he groaned as a drop of sweat washed over him on its way down Bulma's sole. The air around her foot was really hot and stuffy, but thankfully the smell of her foot wasn't too bad.

As he was cleaning up the lower part of her toes, Bulma scrunched her foot, her toes curling around Trunks, who found he couldn't escape their grasp. Feeling him squirming under her toes, Bulma giggled and wiggled them around. “You know,” she mused, “it feels good to be the stronger one for a change.”

“You said it! It would be nice if I could get Goku this size, too. Maybe then I could get him to stop picking fights with everyone,” Chi-Chi said. Meanwhile, down on her foot, Goten worked diligently to massage his mom's sweaty toes. Just like Trunks, he was already drenched in the salty liquid, and had to dodge beads of sweat as they flowed down along her foot. Feeling him as he massaged between her toes, his mom reflexively closed her toes around him and wiggled them around, rolling his tiny body between them like a grain of sand. “No slacking off down there, Goten!” she said to him as she let him go.

Dazed, Goten fell down the length of his mother's foot, landing in front of her sole far below. He stood and looked up in awe at her foot, which stood higher than any building he had ever seen. Maybe even taller than a mountain. As he was busy staring, Chi-Chi adjusted herself on the lounger, her sole swinging down over him and trapping him under the ball of her foot. Feeling him squirming under her, she twisted her foot around, enjoying how much power she held over him. Maybe this would teach him not to disobey her.

As for Bulma, she had begun thinking about how cute it was to have Trunks the size of a gnat next to her. While he was busy massaging her sole, she swung her foot around so she could see him while he worked. “Trunks is so cute like this. I kinda want to keep him this size forever. I could bring him around with me inside my shoes so he could spend all day massage my feet.”

“That doesn't sound like a bad idea,” Chi-Chi said. “It would make it so much easier to keep our children out of trouble if we could always know they were right under our feet. I could keep my little Goten taped to my big toe so he'd never be away from me.”

“Oh! Maybe I could get a toe ring with a little plastic bubble that opens up so I could keep Trunks inside of it all day. He'd look so nice decorating my foot.”

“That sounds lovely! We'll definitely have to get ourselves some of those. At the very least it would be a good way to punish them when they won't listen to us. Of course, we'd need a way to shrink them, first.”

“Hmm... I suppose I could repurpose the micro band's technology into some sort of shrink ray. I'll look into it after we're done here. If it works, I'll be sure to make one for you, too. Now, Trunks, you'd better hurry up. If you're not finished by the time I get up you'll just have to spend the rest of the day at my feet. Understand, young man?”

“Y-yes, mom,” Trunks said, redoubling his efforts. It seemed his mom was getting really into the thought of having a bug-sized and the last thing he wanted was to give her an excuse to keep him this size any longer.

“Same goes for you, Goten. You hear?” Chi-Chi asked, lifting her foot off her son.

“Yes, mom,” Goten said, getting back up on his feet. He looked up at the vast wall of his mother's sole and sighed. He'd been at this so long and still had so much of her foot to cover, not to mention another foot that he still hadn't even started on. He hated to admit it, but he'd probably have to stay on his mother's feet all day to finish his chore.

An hour later, the boys had managed to finish one of their mothers' feet and had just barely started on the second feet when Bulma spoke up. “Well,” she said, groaning as she stretched her arms, “I think it's time we went back inside for lunch.

“Are you boys still not done?” she asked, looking down at her tiny gnat of a son clinging to her sole as she brought her foot up to look at him. “Well, don't think you'll get any rest. I don't want you getting off my foot until you're finished. Don't think I'll help you grow back if you still haven't learned to do what I say. Now hand on to whatever you can; I'm heading back to the house.”

“Same to you, Goten. Hang on to my foot,” Chi-Chi said. Both women stood up, their children having nestled themselves between their toes for safety. Bulma thought she could definitely figure out a way to grow them back before the day was over, but she wouldn't do it until she and Chi-Chi had had their fun. And if that meant keeping their kids small for a few more days, well... they were saiyans. They could handle it fine.