- Text Size +

Rose:
[your pov]

When you explained how he can't stop me: for a split second there, you could see a flash of.. something - in his eyes: Anger? Powerlessness? Fatigue? Maybe a bit of everything - or maybe it was just your imagination...

Otherwise he stayed perfectly calm and listened to your words. Finally he thinks about it for a moment - completely unfazed by my roaring tease - and finally begins: "You know kiddo, you really should've threatened with things you can actually deliver. There's no such thing as 'further growth', or even 'growing her clothes' - I have no idea what made her this big, but I will find out..." - but he trails off all of a sudden.

Still perfectly calm, he elaborates after a moment: "I read a few reports about this, what you call it, 'macrophilia'? I never thought your little 'cult' would be such a stubborn bunch, but.. rest assured, I will figure it out. And as for expressions.." - he actually smirks, only slightly - and only for the shortest of moments - "You know, there's a lot of assumptions in what you said. Groundless ones, for instance:" - he looks around - "I don't see the ground trembling. I don't get reports of your 'beloved' friend looking for you in a frenzy. Last time I checked she was having fun.. on her own. And it sounds like that is still the case, doesn't it? And you seem to assume you'll enjoy her being 'huge' because.. well I don't know, you'll still be alive?"

A feeling crosses your mind that he could, without flinching or hesitating, order one of his men to shoot you.. and they would've promptly carried out the order - also without flinching or hesitating themselves. Or maybe he could just strangle you with his own hands? It was.. yeah, just a feeling. He continues: "And I'm not even suggesting we would execute you! One of your games my end up badly, or maybe.. well, I don't know. She gets bored of you?" - he leaves the thought hanging for a moment, then resumes: "But where was I? Oh yes.. the old adages. You see, there's a saying in India, you know India, right? I used to run anti-separatist raids, helping the government there on peace keeping missions back in.. I believe when your parents haven't even met yet? Anyway, they have a saying that goes like.. if a tiger develops taste for human blood, kill it."

"And she already tasted human blood.. what if she enjoys it?"

Before you can reply though, he waves a hand nonchalantly and: "But what do I know about the world and people. Actually, let me show you something. Maybe it'll put things.. in a perspective for you?" - he opens the doors. Soldiers salute again - he nods and walks past them, then turns around to you: "Please do come with..." - then with a few motions of his right hand that you can barely see let alone comprehend, he signals the marines to arrange in a formation - one of the soldiers whistles, then knocks on the door and the fourth guy comes from the showers.

The colonel simply states: "The lair" - and soldiers nod, two go in front of him and the remaining two.. signal you to follow and trail a few steps after you. It doesn't seem like an optional invitation. Not at all, actually...

[my pov]

"Ohh relax.. it's like I said, just some skin and fat and.. other stuff, oh well. But I guess I should probably wear something, just to.. well I don't want to spoil you too much hihi!" - I move my hands into the t-shirt to wear it, but then realize: "Oh silly, I'm supposed to take a bath! Let me put it down.." - I look down around the river delta at my feet. Strangely enough there are some houses on one side of it.. that I haven't even noticed up until now! Good thing I haven't laid down there or thrown the t-shirt on them or.. anything like that. Oh well, it seemed so easy to see everything in these roleplays.. I do need to work on my perceptivity. But first: a bath!

So I gently put the t-shirt on the other side of the delta.. but only after making sure it's actually empty. It's basically a little swamp and some sand.. I figure the t-shirt will be ruined, but I don't plan to wear it. Probably.. oh well - so next I turn around and.. pants are a bit of a larger problem, since.. I'd rather they not see my overgrown bush... I wasn't planning to become a giantess and.. I guess I should've trimmed it at your place or something. But in any case - I turn around with my back to the base and pull the pants down a bit, then sit down at the edge of the ocean and raise my legs one by one to remove the pants. Finally free of clothes as the day I was born, I take a deep breath and realize: "Wait a minute.. the bath, right. We haven't figured out the soap yet..."

Mike:
My blood began to tingle as the cocky colonel began to talk down to me, lording his personal experiences over my head like I should be envies of what he has accomplished and what useless facts he was able to pull out of his ass. The truth was...I hadn't been playing attention. My focus was lost the moment your powerful voice teased how you were giving the base a show...one that I was missing...because of him.

"Hmph...it is...funny...I was sure that she would come chasing after me if she knew I'd been kidnapped. Unless....you haven't told her have you? That's the only possible explanation."
I stepped to follow the colonel accompanied by the small squad of marines, all of which seemed distracted and unfocused...could it be because....
"Hey guys...aren't you a little bit upset that you're missing the show? You heard what she said right?" If I could sow just a little bit of insubordination in their ranks then I might have a chance of avoiding an undesirable outcome. Although this 'lair' had peaked my interest...the way in which the colonel said it made me very nervous.

"Somewhere outside is a giantess flashing her tits for everyone to see. Doesn't that make you angry? Doesn't that make you...envious? Since you're all stuck in here with me?" I eyed the surrounding men along with the colonel, noticing that each of them had a radio clipped to their belts. If I could just get my hands on one then....no no can't do that...I dont know the frequency of your radio...but maybe...
I continued to mull over my options as I followed the group like a good lad although the more I heard your playful voice, the greater my desire to escape became.

Rose:
[your pov]

"Look, boy.." - colonel says without looking back at you - "We told her plenty. In fact, it was our attempt to.. bring her in line, so to speak. To threaten kidnapping or even hurting you. So far she's completely ignored this" - you can hear a quiet chuckle from him - "As you already noticed, whatever she's doing out there.. she's having fun. Besides, where would she even look? You could be anywhere.. do you even know where you are?" - and finally he glances back at you briefly, adding: "Oh, and your 'distraction attempts' won't work, so you can save your breath. Nobody wants to see giant freaks, whatever they do..."

You reach a dead end corridor, but he swipes his car on the door and there's some kind of long staircase behind it.. leading to an elevator down - who knows where it'll take you, or what kind of 'change of perspective', did he mean.

Mike:
[Officer and soldiers]

One by one each of the mostly male soldiers, and even some of the women stationed at the base fell under the hypnotic trance created by your exposed breasts. It was clearly a sight to behold to anybody lucky enough to see it.

"Damn...get a load of that broad? I'd pay her a pretty penny to sit on my face." One soldier said to his buddy as he elbowed him in the ribs.

"Dont be stupid Ronny, she'd kill you without even knowing" The friend replied.

"Yeahhh...but you can't tell me it wouldn't be worth it." Ronny retorted.

Conversations like that were happening all over the base, some even on the radio that the officer was holding. He gritted his teeth angrily but was unable to look away as you started revealing more and more of your mountain sized body. "Get ahold of yourself, everyone! You're marines! Start acting like it!" He swallowed deeply and took a deep breath before continuing.
"You've all seen a naked lady before, this one's just a bit bigger than most. So focus on your job and less on your dicks!"
He was starting to becoming annoyed with you, his patience was wearing thin. If there's one thing he hated most...it was disorder.

[one of the women soldiers] "You go girl! Woohoo!"

[Colonel pov]

I gritted my teeth as my attempt failed to achieve my desire goal, but perhaps they simply failed to see the allure as I did. "Ehhh I'm just saying...most men like boobs, some like ass...there are even some that like feet. All I'm saying is that right now there are some of the biggest most sexy parts of the female anatomy on display for anyone who wants to see it. Personally ...I'm chomping at the bits to take a peak myself but, like you said...she's just a giant freak right?"

I continued to pester the colonel until he stopped in front of a rather impressive door that led to an elevator. If my experience with playing video games and movies had taught me anything, it was that nothing good was down there. "On second thought...I think I prefer my perspective just the way it is...so, if you don't mind...I'll just be going..." I start to turn around and take a step away from the colonel towards what I though was an exit door.

Rose:
[my pov]

Obviously most of the 'disorder' around the bases and towns went completely unnoticed to me.

"Um, mr.. officer-dad, well.. except, for some other girl-woman, uh... Okay I give up, no clue how to turn it into a pun, so are you with me? Mr. soldier-man? Could I have some soap, pleeease?" - with that I start pulling handfuls of water and washing over bottoms of my thighs and feet. Actually.. it seems that water is pretty good at cleaning.. at this size anyway? Huh, one of the things that you don't get in stories and roleplays!

[your pov]

Two marines block your way. They appear very stern as far as their dedication to 'not let you through' is concerned.

[colonel] while unlocking the elevator with his card and then fingerprint: "What happened, kiddo? Won't you be joining us?" - then finally a retina scan and: "Oh, I insist..."

The other two marines actually approach you to make sure you do something silly - so you're surrounded by four men, each almost twice your weight...

Mike:
[Officer]

"Soap?....soap? Where would you suggest I get a bar of soap big enough to...." The officer paused after momentarily loosing his cool. His military training had kicked in and for now he was willing to keep playing along, although he wasn't sure how much longer he could hold back.
"Miss...we don't have enough soap for you...but...I suppose I could...send another boat..." His words sounded defeated and deflated, lacking the confidence that they once did. "It'll take some time for it to get to you..."

The marines in the boat carrying the clothes had arrived at the opening infront of you, close to where you were sitting and honked their little horn so that you'd be aware if their presence.

Rose:
[my pov]

"Um, I was going to..." - originally I wanted like a tiny bar of soap that I could grow, but now.. it's just so funny to tease the guy: "I mean, no you probably wouldn't find a giant bar of soap hihi! But, uh.. how about some, like.. liquid soap? In tanker trucks? But yeah, that should be just perfect! Umm, but be sure to bring lots of trucks hihi! Or maybe like.. I don't suppose there's a railway anywhere around here? And preferably.. next to the shore or.. something, like that?"

Then I realize, they may just get a bunch of bottles of liquid soap at the store or something, so I suggest.. or more like, tease: "I reckon best to order it straight from the factory - you save on bulk purchases hihi!"

Mike:
[Colonel pov]

The two behemoths blocked my retreat and were soon joined by two more. I cursed under my breath at my lack of muscle or knowledge of any useful hand to hand combat techniques before stepping into the elevator alongside the colonel. "This better be worth it...cause if anything happens to me you better bet this world will burn. As you said...I hold a certain influence over her...so just imagine what she'd do without a conscience?"

I chuckled to myself as the elevator doors closed and the metal contain started to slowly move down.

[Officer]

"Miss...I don't know what kind of fantasy world you're living in...but we dont have trucks of liquid soap at the ready. You'll get your bar of soap...and you'll like it...do you understand me young lady!"
You'd finally done it...the officer had slipped up and channeled his inner dad voice to yell at you like he was scolding one of his own daughters.
"I uhh... I'm sorry for the outburst...just please...be patient..."