- Text Size +

Rose:
I locate the helicopter flying away and: "Hey! Where are you going? I mean.. drop Mike off somewhere, or.. actually, Mikey.. should we share this bath? I mean, kindda.. um..." - I look around and comment: "The ocean is pretty big, seems like enough room for two hihi!"

"Or actually.. I'm just thinking, could you help me wash my back?" - I ask pretending to be serious, but can't keep it for long and chuckle, then explain: "Nah, don't worry - just kidding, but... Okay, so I'm not sure what you could actually do, um.. I don't suppose you could clean my ears hihi!"

"Nah don't worry, I won't force you back in there again.. for a while anyway hihi! But well, then maybe.. tell you what, let me lay down and..." - I turn a bit, to lay my head on the beach. There's no need to wet my hair if there's no shampoo and.. all the other stuff. I'll need to request it specifically. But for now: "Ahh, feels so good to stretch. I've been sitting around for.. however long. Anyway, why don't you drop Mike.. around here?" - I point at the top of my cleavage, then add: "Or better yet, wait a moment.." - I grab a handful of water and pour it on my chest. It flows in all directions, but I'm able to spread it across my belly and boobies. Then smear it with the bar of soap quickly and: "There, all ready.. um, where did you..?" - I ask but notice the helicopter nearby - "Oh, there you are! Well, don't be shy.. actually, maybe you'd like to join Mike? I mean, there's plenty of room..." - I start teasing, but burst into giggles realizing how these are trained professional soldiers and they probably won't want to play with my breasts... But then again, they're still men...

Mike:
The moment I heard the offer to join you I nearly leapt out of my seat and jerked the cyclic back towards your direction.

[Beckham] Mr. Dunn please remained seated until we return to-"

[Me] Interrupting the pilot: "I dont care! Take me back! Don't you see what I'm seeing!?"

Beckman looks out the cockpit window towards your erotic display and instantly turn a dark shade of crimson.

[Me] Well if you're not going to join in then at least drop me off! Then you can go back to your safe little bunker and get your precious little transfer while I spend time with that sexy lady over there."

Whether it was my words that convinced him or something else entirely, Beckham turned the chopper around and starting flying it towards the bubbly sud covered landing zone.

[Me] "Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!" I chanted while elbowing the other soldier trying to get them to join in. Each one of them seemed to have different thoughts as we approached your colossal breasts, topped with soap suds that made them look snow covered mountains.

The helicopter hovered rought 20 feet above your chest before Beckham refused to go any lower.

[Me] "What are you doing!? Land!"

[Beckham] "No can do sir, those suds are already doing a number on my instruments...tail rotor is struggling as it is."

[Me] "Ahhh dont be such a pussy...fine! If any of you need me, I'll be in heaven. Feel free to join me if your boners get too painful." I taunt before moving towards the side opening. I wasn't completely sure how this growth stuff worked but my brain was lacking sufficient blood at the moment and...well 20ft isn't really that far of a fall..

I drew a cross on my chest before jumping out of the door and disappearing into the thick layer of suds. Moments passed without me seeing a word until finally you heard me coughing through over the call.
"Wow...that's the first time I've...Coughs...been skydiving" I said jokingly before starting to push my way through the dense bubbly abyss.

Rose:
I chuckle hearing your conversation with the pilot, presumably? I want to ask about his name, but then helicopter flies towards my chest and I need to be extra careful - a single breath could cause it to lose control and crash. Even though it might be a 'soft landing', I realize.. best to avoid that. We had enough issues with the boats already...

When I feel something tickle my skin... I cover my mouth and whisper: "Oh, skydiving.. don't you mean like, boob-diving? Um, breaving? Humm, I need to seriously work on my puns..." - then I notice helicopter turning around, so I add before they leave: "You know, you can just land higher, like.. under my chin? It's dry there, but it'll be a long walk... If you know what - okay, no, that doesn't work here hihi!" - but that giggle seems to have changed something.

I feel 'something' slide on my skin.. you? Or maybe just a drop of water - either way, something slides down my cleavage, trying to grasp onto the wet skin. Well, not a drop then... I can't see if it's really you, due to all the soapy water, but I stop the slide with the tip of my finger by putting it on the speck's path - and wait patiently for what this little 'something' does...

Mike:
I trudged blindly through the field of soap, overwhelmed by the scent of lavender...or was it baby powder? Either way I started off in the direction of your voice while rolling my eyes at your attempt to make a pun. "Maybe you should try leaving the puns to the professionals, for example you could have said-" My totally clever joke would never reach its punchline before I stepped on an incredibly slick patch of skin. My feet slipped out from under me, sending me sliding down the valley like an Olympic luge competitor.

"Whooooa myyyyyy goooooood....." I yelled as I shot out of the soapy blizzard and smashed against an unexpected wall. Stands up and sees that it's your finger that saved me.: "Whew...thanks for that...kinds tough to watch your step if you can't see your feet haha."

Beckham and the helicopter crew continue hover off to the side out your left breast over the water seemingly undediced on whether or not they should follow your suggestion and land beneath your chin.

Rose:
I chuckle again, but this time manage to contain it well enough not to shake my torso. Then: "Well I suppose there's a bit too much of foam, umm.." - I use my other hand to carefully push away most of the stuff, from my cleavage and boobs at least. I conclude it should be easy enough for you to traverse, so: "There, and try not to need rescuing again, I'm trying to enjoy this bath here. Um, sort of.. bath-equivalent or..?"

"Anywho.." - I remember the heli.. still buzzing around my neck - ".. you boys landing or not? You know what, whatever! But Mike's having fun, soo.. um..." - I trail off and slowly lay by head back on the beach, trying to enjoy the subtle sensation of your footsteps on my skin.

While I try to keep my chest mostly still, I'm even breathing slowly, using my midriff and all that - it's probably moving a couple millimeters up and down every time. You feel pretty adorable there, even though I can't see it.. then I realize: "Hey, Mike.. do you have your phone? Can you show me what the view is.. down there?" - I manage to contain a giggle, I don't want you to start sliding again... And while you're trying to figure it out, I whisper: "Hey, um.. Huan?"

[Sanchez] after a moment of silence, clearly surprised: "Uh, yes! Yes, miss Rose?"

"I've been thinking, I mean.. Mike suggested maybe we could ask you, or.. like, you know, somebody.. like, maybe some team or teams of marines or thereabouts. I mean, there's no hurry or real need to, because I'm just thinking out loud here and it's by no means-"

[Sanchez] "But what is it about, miss?"

I blush realizing I've been rambling randomly, so I explain: "Could you organize some guys.. I mean, it doesn't have to be just guys, I mean.. soldiers? Anyway: to trim my bush? I mean, it's been a while since I've been to the beach and.. yeah, I'm just thinking..." - I trail off again and continue blushing.

[Sanchez] "Miss.. can't you grow a razor and do it-"

"Yeah, I mean I could I guess? But.. I don't know, maybe it would be more fun? You know, like.. my way? Or, I guess. Mike's way? Since it was his idea, so to speak? But tell you what.. it's already afternoon, so guys at the base must be enjoying some free time and all that, maybe they'd like to.. I don't know, play around a bit?"

[Sanchez] "Miss Rose, I don't think-"

"No no no, but hear me out. I mean.. you could just ask for some volunteers and.. if nobody's interested then I'll just do it myself. Or maybe they can just help? Whatever, I'll make sure it's safe and all and.. it's just to have some fun!"

Mike:
Like Moses parting the red sea, or rather God moving the heavens himself...or herself which sounded more fitting at this point, the soapy wonderland was brushed aside and revealed the pathway to the underside of your chin. A canyon of breast flesh shielded me from the outside world and no matter which direction I turned all I could see was you. "I'm not sure you want to see what I'm seeing...you might turn into a full blown lesbian. It's like I'm on a different planet."
I pull out my phone and take a panoramic picture of the marvelous landscape and send it to you. "I think I might me standing on the 8th wonder of the world." Despite everything that had happened so far I still had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming, and a single tear of joy streamed down my cheek one I confirmed that all this was real...and I couldn't be happier.

"So uhh...I guess I should, what...start scrubbing?" I wasn't really sure what I planned to accomplish here since I was thinking with my manhood rather than my brain. Cautiously so I didn't slip again, I moved my way over to the side of your left breast and let my hands sink in to the forgiving flesh and started rubbing them in small circles before grabbing a handful of leftover suds and repeating the process.

---
(Beckham)

[Soldier 1] "You think we should actually do it?"

[Soldier 2] "I don't know man...I got a wife and I'm pretty sure she won't be to happy if she knew I...well..."

[Beckham] "Can it back there! We're soldiers so start acting like it!" -His voice sounding rather unconvinced himself.-

[Soldier3] "Aww come on Becks, we can always say we were forced to do it. Opportunities don't come like this every day right?"

Beckham had a mental battle of morality within himself, but even the strongest of wills are no match for a sexy giant girl asking to be joined in the tub.

The helicopter suddenly began to turn back towards you and flew towards your specified landing zone beneath your chin.

Rose:
I raise my new phone so I can see the images you sent me, then comment: "Well, I mean.. it's mostly, I don't know.. strange? Like, just skin and.. lots and lots of skin, I guess? Maybe.." - I zoom in on the hilly breasts and see how my nipples are apparently erect. I'm pretty excited but we haven't even gotten to that part yet. Oh well - then I feel a soft touch on my neck.. the helicopter! I tease, whispering: "Ohh, so nice for you guys to have joined us! You can help Mikey in his attempts to tickle me, although.. it feels nice, so just keep it up!"

Feeling more tiny footsteps on my chest amuses me - but soldiers are so careful and anxious, or so it feels anyway. Maybe they're just really tiny.. but no, I can feel you more clearly. I realize it may be caused by you being so eager to play. Maybe I should encourage them somewhat too? Or maybe.. then I come up with: "How about a little competition? Whoever gets to the peak, gets.. I don't know, to be a winner, I guess? And you guys better hurry, Mike's got a head start!"

I put the phone away, close my eyes and enjoy feeling the minuscule specks moving around, it's so.. faint and odd, yet so stimulating. Why haven't I organized something like this before? Maybe.. oh well, it's pretty impractical, since I need to lay completely still, not to throw them off or something. Although maybe it'll be enough if I keep my upper body still and.. try to wash my lower bits?

With that in mind, I gently bite on my lower lip and locate the soap bar I put down beside me. I raise it onto my belly to make some foam, then use my hand to carefully spread it around my pelvis and.. especially around my crotch. As the specks keep moving, tickling and stimulating me.. my hand almost involuntarily finds its way between my nether lips. I softly moan as the combination of tickling and my own casual massage elevates my enjoyment of the situation...

Mike:
Even at such a great distance away from each other, the soldiers and I lock eyes and speak some unspoken challenge through our gaze alone.

[Me] "There's no way you're gonna beat me."

[Soldiers] "Oh yeah? You should just give up, save yourself some embarrassment."

We continued to stare at each other, even as your unseen arms started to move and like gladiators performing for at the Colosseum for the entertainment of the higher classes we waited for the other to make the first move. Your soft moan signaled the start of our contest of manliness and Beckham's group started sprinting towards your left breast while I started to climb your right.
Your flawless skin offers little to grab onto but small wrinkles unnoticeable at regular size offered just enough handholds to begin my ascent up the mountain.

Beckham's group had less of a struggle since they had less of an incline thanks to starting from your chin and quickly made up ground due to them being in better physical shape.

[Beckham] Seemingly having forsaken his military mindset: "Come on guys! I can see the nip! We're almost there!"

My stiffening member dragged along your soft skin as I continued to climb until the wall started to level out and the dark ring of your areola created the horizon.

[Me] Mumbling to myself words of encouragement: "Almost there...almost there...I can make it...just a little further." My muscles were starting to burn but I refused to give up.

It was going to be a close finish...

Rose:
I'm increasingly enjoying myself as the specks traverse my skin.. slowly. I want to tease all of you about maybe speeding up this little 'race', but I quickly find this leisurely rate simply perfect, as it gives me plenty of time to.. yeah, enjoy it. And while I can barely feel it.. all of your tiny climbing, hugging, massaging.. or whatever you may be doing there - it magnifies the pleasure from my own little 'massage'. More quiet moans unwittingly escape my mouth as I concentrate on the subtle sensations while trying to remain motionless.. or at least keep my torso as still as possible to make it possible for you to climb.

Your words echo in my mind, in fact I softly whisper: "Yeah.. almost there..." - but then realize: "What? I wasn't doing anythin, um..." - then stop playing with myself and raise my head to see what's going on in there. Only to notice that my sudden movement must've jostled my breasts a little: "Oh, sorry.. uh..."

I focus my eyes and see soldiers who left the helicopter.. which I quickly note is still under my chin.. hopefully unharmed - but the soldiers seem to be fine, only one or.. no, two of them have lost their grip and are sliding into my cleavage. Normally I would tease them about it, but it's my fault so I don't bother. And also because.. you seem to be sliding down off the side of my right boob, in what seems like slow motion: "Uh, everything okay there Mike? I mean.." - I realize the wet skin must be too slippery for you to stop your descent, so I raise my arm a little and put it against the torso to catch you.. so to speak.

When you slide into the narrow gap formed between my torso and the arm, I make sure to keep it still and not put any more pressure not to hurt you. I can feel your tiny speck'y body there, but.. it feels like if I move my arm you may fall down to your death. Maybe: "Uhh, Mike? Can you climb up? Or like.. no, it's still wet and slippery, um guys.. do you happen to have some kind of rope, or like.. a ladder maybe?"

Mike:
I had been sledding before, but never in the middle of summer and definitely not down such a steep slope. Moments before I reached the base of mount nipple the ground suddenly shifted and wobbled, knocking me off my feet and sending me on a one way trip to the bottom of the rather large hill. Faster and faster I slid until a massive wall of flesh carefully pressed me against your forgiving side and effectively halted my descent to certain doom.
"Whew...I don't know how you do it, but you somehow keep finding new ways to save my ass. Thanks Rose..." I wasn't exactly sure what part of you it was or if you could even feel it, but I gratefully kissed whatever her parts of your I could reach. "Although...I seem to be in quite the pickle here. Think you can hold off moving for a bit while I try to climb out of here? Or should I send for a rescue party? I'm pressure sure they have somebody trained for cliffside rescues...or something similar at least."

[Meanwhile...on your other boob]

[Beckham] "Hold on! She's shifting again!"

Beckham and the other soldiers had formed a human chain to keep from falling into your immense cleavage. The doughy flesh gave them little to hand on to and each man struggled to find a grip.

[Beckham] "You're...too..heavy...can't hold...on..." I one last ditch effort, the helicopter pilot pulled a knife from his belt and tried to drive it into my skin to stop their slide.

When he tried to sink his knife into your skin.. it simply wouldn't happen. He pushed hard and the surface flexed and streched a little, but didn't want to get pierced. He tried to punch it again and again, but to no avail.. and the group gently slid down into your cleavage.

Rose:
"Cliffside?" - I ask amused, but manage not to giggle.. shaking my torso could be, well.. bad, at this point - "I suppose it's kindda like that, for you anyway.. or any rescue, um... Heeyyy guys, when you finish having fun between my boobies, could you please get back to your chopper and.. I don't know, save Mike?" - I notice how they're looking around in the valley formed on my chest. And of course I can't hear whatever they may be saying: "Um, soldier-guy? Could you like, patch me to their comms or.. I guess them to me?"

[Sanchez] resigned "Sure, miss.. I mean, did you really have to.. never mind..."

"What? Why? Oh come on, we're just having a little fun here! What's wrong?"

[Sanchez] "Nothing, nothing miss Rose. I'll just.. connecting you to the pilot. Lieutenant Beckham, do you copy?"

[Beckham] "Loud and clear, sir! What are-"

"Ohhh hiii!" - I greet the specks between my breasts, then realize: "Wait, 'Beckham'? Like that basketballer? Or.." - I can't quite figure out where I remember the name from.. vaguely...

[Sanchez] "Miss Rose, shouldn't we focus on the rescue effort?"

"Oh yeah, yes, um.. I mean, Mike's not in much of a trouble, it's just.. yeah, let's save him. I mean, I could try to pluck him out, but.. no, maybe best not to."

[Sanchez] "Quite. Can you coordinate the operation, miss?"

I roll my eyes hearing it. Then chuckle as I realize and tease: "Oh, operation save Mike from.. between a soft place and a softer place? Or like, you know..." - I'm trying to come up with an even better pun.

[Beckham] "Miss.. Rose? But where is he? And how come he needs a rescue in-"

"Oh right, you can't see him, sorry! I mean, he's on the other side of.." - I look at the soldiers in my cleavage and blush a little... Until recently they were just specs, but now that I know their names - or at least the name of one of them... And of course the hill of my boob blocks any and all view of you - and one of the specks.. soldiers - is trying to climb back up. How am I supposed to explain your location, over the hills and far away? Well one hill anyway... "Maybe just get back in the helicopter and I'll guide you, okay?"

[Beckham] "Uh, okay.. but we still don't-"

"Shoosh!" - I silence him abruptly. Luckily they start walking towards the helicopter.. or at least I hope it's still intact. Oh well, we'll deal with problems as they occur, one at a time. Still: "Yeah well, rescue party is coming Mikey, don't you worry! How are you hanging in there anyway?"

Mike:
"Wait...they're actually coming? You mean they're seriously going to forfeit the race just to save little old me?" I questioned in disbelief even though part of me assumed they were fearful of what might happen to then if they refused your request, despite having given them no reason to believe otherwise.
"Uhh it's kinda dark in here...little humid but...other than that it's not so bad, pretty private actually." I still wasn't exactly sure where I was but the faint smell of sweat and lingering deodorant all around me led me to believe that I was probably close to your armpit. "Now that I think about it...wht don't you just...wet your finger like you did earlier so I'll stick to it? Then you can just pull me out?"

Sanchez, who had be listening in, face palms himself after hearing my simplistic idea, disappointed that he hadn't thought of it himself. Colonel Taggart places his hand on his shoulder and give him an affirmative nod, perhaps he wanted to see how this would play out.

[Beckham] Now seated in the helicopter and doing the standard preflight check: "That does seem like a better idea miss...with all due respect....plus we're running rather low on fuel. We might not have enough to retrieve him and make it back to base..."

Rose:
I teased when you spoke: "Yeah, private time with my arm..." - and think about your suggestion. Getting you stuck to my finger gives me all kinds of ideas, especially considering some of my fingers are already wet to begin with.

When pilot complains: "Oh come on, how come you're already low on fuel, you barely got here and.. ugh. Crisis affecting fuel budgets already and stuff? Oh well, I can carry you back - just get him outta there and land anywhere. I mean, I 'could' try to pick you up Mikey, but.. I mean if I try to squeeze a finger to you then it'll either end up with you getting smushed or.. hang on, the chopper is starting, I need to stop talking..."

[Beckham] "Thank you miss Rose!" - and he takes off. I can hear the vehicle's noise more through the earphone than normally, but oh well.

I wait a moment, then resume: "So where were we.. ah yes, it'll either get you crushed or push the skin apart and you'll fall. Now, I'm pretty sure it's just an inch or two from the ground to where you are, but.. that's still some hundred feet to you? Or more? I mean, even if I put my hand underneath.. yeah. Although, now that I think about it.." - I look at the helicopter, except.. it's flying over my cleavage, straight towards my belly. I whisper: "Wait, what? Where are you going?" - then I realize.. they're probably heading for my crotch... - "Um.. I know Mike mentioned dark and humid, but.. he's not 'there', I mean.. ugh, men.. you can only think about one thing!" - I squint my eyes angrily and the helicopter stops, so I add: "He's stuck by my right arm, but hang on, right there where you are, just.. wait a tick, gotta try something first..."

[Beckham] "But miss-"

"Yeah yeah, I know all about your precious fuel, ugh! I just want to..." - I grab a strand of my hair with the free hand and isolate a single hair - then move it towards you, making sure to be careful around the helicopter.. which still takes some kind of evasive maneuver. I sigh and: "Not so stingy on fuel after all..."

[Beckham] with more desperation in his voice: "But miss-!"

"I wasn't going to knock you out of the sky or anything, now shoosh!" - and I try to pass my hair to you.

"Can you see it Mike? There should be some.. a single hair coming your way, let me know if.. just guide me where to move it?"

We try a couple times, but the hair is just too rigid and greasy for you to grab it properly. When its weight actually pushes you deeper at some point.. I decide to give up on this plan.

[Beckham] "Miss we really have to-"

"Fine, fine! What a crybaby, seriously.." - I move my hand away, letting the chopper approach your location - "But oh well, it was worth the try, I suppose? Maybe if I took a shower in the morning instead of yesterday evening? Ouch, I hope it doesn't smell.. down there..."

There's an awkward silence while the heli approaches the gap between my arm and torso - they drop something.. a rope? Ladder perhaps? Too small for me to see.. and then a speck climbs up.

[Beckham] "Miss Rose, where can we land-"

"Oh wherever, just.. on top of my boob if you want, you.." - I wanted to say 'you boob', but it would be a poor pun. Instead: "I thought you were low on fuel?"

[Beckham] some kind of alarm beeping as he speaks: "Yes miss, it's actually..." - he trails off and I raise an eyebrow curiously.. it would be a shame for them to crash after 'saving you'. Oh well, he finally adds: "We're running on fumes here..."

Luckily they do get to my right breast and let you disembark - or more like, drop you off on the aureola pretty roughly from the looks of it. Pilot didn't even wait for you to climb up to the chopper!

"I guess they really must've been low on.. oh..." - then I notice the helicopter is actually falling down itself. Not in complete freefall, but.. it doesn't look like a controlled descent. I feel a slight bump on my skin and.. nothing happens? I realize: "I guess you were lucky there was nothing to explode, cuz you ran out of.. um, sorry.. bad pun. Everybody okay down there? I mean, uh..." - I can't quite see whether any specks are moving around there. The helicopter looks to be in one piece, but it's partly hidden behind my nipple...

Mike:
I wasn't sure how long I waited until I heard the recognizable hum of the approaching helicopter through the narrow opening above. I managed to pull the phone out of my pocket and started flashing the rather bright flashlight on it to signal to Beckham where I was. It must have worked, since one of the soldiers appeared over the edge and started to rappel down to my position. "Thanks bud, I owe you one."

[Soldier] "Names James sir, Corporal Fredrick James. I suppose we should get you out of this...predicament."

I grab hold of James' outstretched hand as the helicopter starts to ascend slowly, finally pulling me free from the crevice. "Say...I guess that means the race was a draw huh? Shame...I was looking forward to planting a flag at the summit."

[James] "That's what you think Mr. Dunn, but you may still have your chance. Lt Beckham says we're running on fumes so well have to set her down-."

The rope we were suspended from suddenly lurched uncontrollably as the helicopter's engine started to
sputter.

[Beckham over the radio] "Shit we've got to land. Hang on you two, I'm going to set her down near her...nipple."

[Me] "You're what!? But what about-"

[James] "No time, hang on tight bud it's gonna be a rough landing."

The chopper dropped rather abruptly before stabilizing as it started to lower us down until we were low enough for James to unclip his harness. We fell roughly 10 feet onto the pillowy slopes which had thankfully dried out in the heat of the sun. The helicopter wasn't so lucky...

[Beckham on the radio] "Mayday! Mayday! Falcon 12 is going down, repeat...Falcon 12 is going down!"
The seasoned pilot did the best he could before the engine finally cut out and sent the chopper into a free fall.

Had he landed somewhere else, anywhere else where your body wasn't so soft and forgiving, the helicopter would have crumpled on impact, yet thanks to your mega mammary it was mostly unscathed.

[Beckham] "Everybody alright?"

[Soldiers 2 & 3] Nod their heads, obviously shaken by the near crash landing.

The 3 marines climb out of the helicopter and back out onto the alien landscape or your areola like a group of astronauts exiting the lunar lander, where they were quickly met by James and myself rushing over to them.

[Me] "It's alright Rose, they made it okay. Nobody's injured...right?"

[Beckham] "Right, I'm just glad she's not flat chested or else it would have been a rough landing...but it looks like we're stranded here for the time being."

[Me] "It could be worse right? I mean look..." -I pointed over the soldiers shoulders towards the pink wrinkly mesa and we all took a moment to appreciate it's magnificence, even bonding in a way that few men ever have before.

Rose:
I wince and squint my eyes at the specks on my breast... "Lucky I'm not flat chested, huh?" - I leave it hanging for a moment, but then chuckle - managing not to throw anybody off this time - smile and add: "Yeah, I guess you are lucky.. oh well... But yeah, I reckon it really is a draw, awww! Tell you what, how about another race, um.. or maybe some other time? Feels like we had enough excitement for today..."