- Text Size +

Rose:
[your pov]

"I already told you nothing would happen to you. Who do you think I am, a politician?" - he asks and snickers at his own joke. The soldiers struggle to cover smiles themselves. They really seem to be dedicated to him and all that... Marines follow you inside the elevator, taking positions along the entrance - luckily it's a large elevator, otherwise all that beef simply wouldn't fit!

Then doors close and colonel unlocks the lift through some more security checks - and you start going down. When it finally stops, you realize you must be several floors below the ground.. if not ten or more. Door opens and you're greeted by a plexiglass window and visual confirmation: men on the other side salute and colonel "At ease"-s them, so of course another door is opened promptly and you go down yet another corridor.. with locked doors on both sides, to finally reach a large hangar-almost: an large hall with tens of monitors scattered around the walls. Monitors that are showing.. well, me - and me-related views, statistics and reports.

The hall itself is large enough to fit a large house in it.. some seventy by ninety feet and thirty feet tall. It's very.. hollywood-y, but unlike some other command-centers you saw in movies and stuff, it's flat and huge flatscreens sprawl around it. Center of the room is divided into several large tables and a couple dozen ad-hoc workstations. There's well over fifty people inside the room - with more in several rooms along the walls, glass windows giving ample view of the.. sheer amount of activity going on in here. There's a few guards here and there, but otherwise it's just.. analysts, officers and the like, obviously military personnel all of them.

You are so surprised by the view that you completely missed a "Ten-Hut!" and how everybody in the room saluted the colonel when he entered - of course he immediately dismissed it and simply told everybody to get back to work.

Mike:
[Colonel pov]

I stepped...or rather...was forcefully shoved out of the elevator into the impressive room which reminded me of something you'd see at Area 52 except instead of alien stuff they had...you...
"Whoa....this place is incredible...so this is where my tax money goes..." My eyes scanned through the abundance of technology, computers, lab stations, monitors...everything, until they settled on a live feed of you preparing to take a bath.

"You pervs...have you been spying on her this whole time? Isn't that like...illegal?" Part of me grew even angrier that I was missing this experience first hand but watching your enormous body move and jiggle on full display was enough to calm my nerves...at least for now.
"So what's the deal? Why'd you bring me here? This isn't exactly the change in perspective that I was promised."

Rose:
[my pov]

"Oh but I can wait... I mean, I get it alright, it's not easy for little people to.. I mean, not to be derogatory of midgets, um.. tiny people? Oh well, in any case - it won't be easy for you to prepare it I bet, but I don't mind. Plus, it's not like I'm in a hurry to get anywhere hihi!" - I say while continuing to wash myself with seawater. Strangely enough it's.. pretty effective, but mostly just.. strange. I never thought it would feel like 'that', as in: even circling my finger in the ocean creates a powerful whirlpool and all kinds of waves crashing on the steep 'cliffs' of my legs...

It's so surreal actually, like there's this 'border' between two worlds: on one hand there are waves.. both natural ocean ones and artificial, created by me - and on the other side of that 'border'.. are my legs, except.. the scales don't match. It's just.. so.. fun to experiment with, and it also massages my skin so nicely. I just can't get enough of it - so much so that I completely forget about the whole bath thing or soap, or.. yeah. I just keep playing in an ocean like a little girl.. or maybe like a really big girl...

Mike:
[Officer]

"Okay miss Rose we've got another boat heading your way with a few bars of soap. They should be there in a couple minutes." The officer had requested some standard bars of soap from their supply room. It's all the same right? Why should he go out of his way to get you some fancy soap with cocoa butter or aloe?

"Please just...hurry up so we can continue our negotiations."

Rose:
[your pov]

[colonel] speaks loudly from one of the side-rooms: "Over here, boy..." - the main hall is organized that monitors are for the most part above the rooms: there are some full height displays too, but it's mostly like that. It's quite a spectacular view all around.

When you get to the room colonel asked you to, it's.. still a large room, easily the size of a modest apartment - and it looks like a crime investigation, or rather a gang/terrorist-cell connections graph. Except at the very center of the largest wall.. there's a photo of me from before my growth: cute and smiling.. and most strangely - made by somebody slightly taller than me, apparently. And it definitely doesn't fit in this.. situation. All around it, there are: my parents, friends, co-workers, you... Except surprisingly enough you're the only one actually linked to my photo!

But colonel then drags and points you aside: there's like.. all kinds of personal information about you, and some of my friends, like.. everything about you: from SSN and bank printouts, to nicknames on different sites and example favourited gts porn pics and stories... And it's thirty or so square feet of surface area about you! Floor to ceiling and four feet across!

More importantly, next to you there's a bare wall.. with only a handful of basic details pinned to: my wall. Hardly anything about me, and virtually no fetish-related stuff - and even they are covered with question marks: "sure this her acct?" "abandoned/unrelated?" or just "???"-s...

When you look around, most of my friends have fairly filled sections, except.. none of them has any fetish stuff!

[colonel] "While you're here, we could use some help, to, fill in the blanks, so to speak."

Also there are tables in the center with unpinned printouts and lists.. mostly about you though...

[my pov]

Officer-guy's voice distract me from playing with the waves, I immediately realize: "Wait, several? Is it like.. some huge cargo freighter or.. something? I mean, it would have to be that way in order to.. be any good for my bath?" - I'm actually tempted to skip the whole soap bit, but.. I just love teasing: "Oh, and I hope they're some kind of huge blocks of soap? Like.. huge to you? Unless by 'a few' you mean like.. a few milion hihi!"

"Ohh and what's with you and these negotiations? I mean, what's to negotiate?!? And where's Mike - I wanna show these waves to him, they're pretty neat hihi!"

Mike:
[Colonel's]

My mouth dropped open as I struggled to take in the overwhelming amount of personal information and privacy invasion scattered across the wall. They had a list of my favorite movies, pictures of my first car, even my report card from the second grade. "What...what is all this? You ass hats have been spying on me? But....but why though? I'm a nobody...this is a serious invasion of privacy!" I was starting to get angry even though I knew that anything that you do in the internet isn't exactly private, no matter how many antivirus programs or VPNs you use.

My head started the spin as I struggled to process the sheer magnitude of information at their fingertips. "But...I dont understand...if you know all this stuff about me...why is her wall blank? Surely she can't be that much of a mystery right?"

[Officer]

"Unfortunately no...like I told you...we dont have that kind of stuff at the ready. You asked for soap? You got soap plain and simple. I've held up my end of the bargain so if you dont mind...."

Rose:
[your pov]

[colonel] "Apparently, she can..." - he points to a few pages pinned to my section. He actually reads one that literally says in large bold:

"NO FACEBOOK/TWITTER, INSTAGRAM WITH THREE UPLOADS" - all three are pinned: one is a pic of a bare wall, and then two of some sandwiches.. on a plate. But the most surprising line there is: "NO SMARTPHONE????"

Then he points to another page that reads: "vpns at all times, paid by laundered bitcoin" - and some ideas as to what the vpn might be.. tons of question marks, they're not even certain what company I'm using!

He finally comments: "It would appear that her father, a cryptography and security expert, has prepared her well to live in the current world."

As you look around, there's even more remarks and notes on a few random pages: double encrypted hard-drives, autowipe on failed logins, banking account pays only for bills/groceries, uses cash extensively, and so on...

Mike:
[Colonel]

"So you're saying...that she's some kind of ghost? Is that why you dont like her? Because you the government can't track her? Big deal, I bet there's loads of people out there that hide themselves away like her." I was thoroughly disappointed at what I was being shown, impressed sure...but overall disappointed.
"So much for this change of perspective...what a load of garbage...if anything all you've done is prove to me that the government is monitoring all our social media accounts." I started heading back towards the doorway leading back to the main room. "I'd like to leave now."

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Yeah, that blank wall is probably pretty unrealistic.. there's a long and convoluted story behind it, but the plot went in another directioon so yeah.. still adds some nice mystery to it, doesn't it? ^^