[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A roleplay between myself and Just_Ryan that took place in the past several weeks or so. Basic premise is: a regular girl receives a power to grow as large as she wants, except.. she's not exactly "regular", having dreamed about this exact scenario for years...

 

As for the plot.. yeah it's slow and sure takes its time to get anywhere - but we had plenty of fun stuff happen so.. idk, if whoever likes story based stories then maybe they'll find it enjoyable ^^

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Crush, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 27 Completed: No
Word count: 63823 Read: 50134
Published: February 11 2021 Updated: February 19 2021

1. The Intro by FluffyRose [Reviews - 0] (1880 words)

Hii everyone!

First time posting anything like "a story", but I've been role-playing a bit here and there, so figured.. why not try uploading one of the more interesting plots? Not sure it it'll work or if anybody finds it enjoyable or even sufficiently readable, but.. idk, I'm certainly enjoying it myself so far, so.. here it goes!

Oh, and yes - I did ask the RP partner if he's fine with it, before posting this. Just_Ryan was.. well, still is I suppose - we're going at it every now and then, so I may add chapters with any new developments! ^^

As for the structure: it would take way to long to rewrite everything in a proper 'story' format, so I'll leave it as is.. unfortunately tenses and POVs are mixed up a lot - even going as far as using second person a lot when referring to the partner, so it may be difficult to read, but.. yeah, maybe somebody finds it readable&enjoyable! :)

 

 

The general idea was to skip the "discovery" phase and jump more or less straight into action, since I'm usually playing as a character that is new to sizeplay and all that - which is fine for longer rps, but pretty much sucks when you have to start "exploring" everything all over again with every new DM.

We also fast-forwarded the growth itself and details of how it happened, to get to the more interesting bits. The basic background was that he found a magic genie lamp giving wishie thingie - and his first wish was something trivial like a sandwich or a billion dollars or.. yeah, something trivial. Then the 2nd wish was to bring me over to his place - and he then gave the third and final wish to me: we didn't care about mechanics, it simply worked. And I wished (of course) to, a direct quote, "be able to grow anything I want, including myself!" - and with that the lampish plot-device was gone, and.. nothing else changed really... So we drove away, to some empty field to "test it"

Characters:

Rose, 21yo, normally 5'3", playful and carefree - has been dreaming of being huge for years

Michael - or Mike, 23yo, 6'3", laid back and pretty easy going, can be a bit short tempered at times, but generally is quick to revert back to his apathetic lifestyle

I suppose the funniest part about this particular RP was that it was "meant" as a quickie to get to know each other's likes and preferences, but.. well, "kindda" outgrew that particular premise! :)


 

 

2. The Submersible by FluffyRose [Reviews - 0] (2450 words)

3. The Stomach by FluffyRose [Reviews - 0] (1776 words)

4. The Long Way Round by FluffyRose [Reviews - 0] (1489 words)

5. The Light At The End Of The Tunnel by FluffyRose [Reviews - 0] (1418 words)

6. The Kidnapping by FluffyRose [Reviews - 0] (1520 words)

7. The Colonel by FluffyRose [Reviews - 0] (1970 words)

8. The Ocean by FluffyRose [Reviews - 0] (1208 words)

9. The Little Talk by FluffyRose [Reviews - 0] (2299 words)

10. The Lair by FluffyRose [Reviews - 0] (1614 words)

11. The Negotiation by FluffyRose [Reviews - 0] (1875 words)

12. The Emmett by FluffyRose [Reviews - 0] (2615 words)

13. The Big Talk by FluffyRose [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (1397 words)

14. The Quiet Room by FluffyRose [Reviews - 0] (1114 words)

15. The Small Talk by FluffyRose [Reviews - 0] (2491 words)

16. The Cameraman by FluffyRose [Reviews - 0] (3524 words)

17. The Secrets by FluffyRose [Reviews - 0] (3324 words)

18. The Urges by FluffyRose [Reviews - 0] (2265 words)

19. The Conspiracy Facts by FluffyRose [Reviews - 0] (4627 words)

20. The Rescue by FluffyRose [Reviews - 0] (2435 words)

21. The Death by FluffyRose [Reviews - 0] (2541 words)

22. The Private Talk by FluffyRose [Reviews - 0] (3460 words)

23. The Questions Game by FluffyRose [Reviews - 0] (1692 words)

24. The Soap by FluffyRose [Reviews - 0] (1141 words)

25. The Ups and Downs by FluffyRose [Reviews - 0] (5158 words)

26. The Wife by FluffyRose [Reviews - 0] (3702 words)

27. The Peak by FluffyRose [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (2838 words)