- Text Size +

Rose:
Meanwhile two muscular marines pull you onto the boat - except probably any single one of them would've sufficed. One more is on the back of the boat, driving it apparently - he turns around immediately and speaks some replies over the radio. One of the soldiers who picked you up asks if you're okay, but otherwise they ignore you completely. When you get closer to the shore, one turns to you and asks: "Was it really that bad.. in there?"

Another adds: "We were to search and rescue, before..."

They're both wearing diving suits and everything.

Mike:
"Thanks guys...really...yeah I'm fine physically" I groan once I settled down in the boat. The watercraft quickly sped off like the driver was eager to put as much distance between him and the mountainous butt as possible.
"Boys...I feel like I've become a man again, I mean....you've all seen anal porn before right?" Both the men in scuba gear silently nodded without looking at me. "Well lets just say I've seen things no man alive ever should." I recieved a slight chuckle from the driver as the boat pulled close to the shoreline.

[Driver] "Okay sir, we're all clear. The package is secured."

[Unknown Voice] "Excellent, bring him to me."

The three marines helped me off of the boat and guided me towards a black SUV waiting near the shore, and without any reason not to trust them I willingly entered the vehicle.

[Officer] "Yes sir? You've got him?....Very good....I'll tell her right away...Of course sir"

The officer spoke to an unknown voice on his personal radio before turning his attention back to you.

[Officer] "Okay miss Rose...I have good news and potentially upsetting news. The good news is that we've got your man. The potentially upsetting news is that I've been ordered to hold him hostage until we negotiate the terms of your surrender."

Rose:
“Yeah right, very funny haha! But I suppose you should take a shower now Mikey!” - but after thinking about it: “Or two hihi! And have fun being kidnapped, plus.. maybe they'll get you some decent clothes? Cause he's got like a terrible fashion sense haha!”

[officer] “This is serious, we're going to...”

The guy trails off as I begin to stand up. It was fun at first, but it’s increasingly tedious: how everybody’s scared of me and everything. Or maybe I’ll just get used to it? Either way.. of course my bum is still bare, so I pull the pants up and: “Great, my butt is covered in mud, um.. and feet and.. ugh, I could use a shower as well, except it won’t be that simple, is it? Don’t bother to answer it was rhetorical, I mean.. unless there’s a big storm somewhere near or.. I’m not even sure if that would work...” - what I’m actually curious is how a lightning strike would feel. Because at this size.. yeah, living lightning magnet...

"Hey, how about instead of surrender we negotiate the terms of my bath?"

----

The van drives away from the river, there's no communication whatsoever: no radio, no calls, nothing. You can hear me talking outside - of course - but can't hear responses or see what is going on: windows are all covered and all hat. All three soldiers just stare at you in silence, keeping their hands on some batons they have at the ready. Even though each one of them could probably overpower you single-handedly...

Mike:
"Where are we going? Rose is back the other way, shouldn't we be going over to meet her?" The car full of soldiers looked at me in silence before one of them finally answered.

[Soldier 1] "Don't you worry about that. We have our orders."

----

[Officer] "Miss...this is serious. I'd like to discuss your plans for the future." The officer spoke calmly yet authoritatively but even his years of military experience hadn't prepared him for situations like this. He decided not to reveal his hand yet, opting to wait until the opportune moment.

[Officer] "First things first...how did you acquire such...stature?"

Rose:
"Plans? Oh, I guess that's a good idea hihi! And I already told you how I grew! Back when I first came to the base, I just think about.. like, concentrate and.. poof! I'm big haha!"

"But what about that bath? Oh, and the clothes? Actually, let's do bath first.. and clothes later hihi!" *- I tease realizing how they never saw me grow anything. Other than being gigantic in the first place, of course...*

----

You park in some random nondescript garage in the base. Another four soldiers take you from the van - they're just wearing normal green uniforms, light tactical vests.. except they are also carrying automatic rifles. One is also holding something strange.. like a tranquilizer gun? In any case they lead you outside and into the showers. Two guys stand outside the door, one in the locker room and the one with tranq gun in the shower - keeping an eye at you at all times. They all have batons, tasers and look pretty buff.

In the locker room, there's a spare set of clothes already waiting for you - standard army issue - and some shampoo, soap in the shower.

Mike:
The officer shook his head slightly before continuing.

[Officer] "Yes yes you told me before, but what I want to know is how? How did you gain the ability to grow things...just by thinking it?" He tried to wrap his head around it but the bottom line was that what you were describing shouldn't be possible...

[Officer] "As for your bath?...That will have to wait until we've concluded our discussion. I've taken the liberty of making sure we don't have any...interruptions." The officer shifted back and forth uncomfortably, which was only natural when considering how he was speaking to a living mountain. "If you cooperate...then we'll see what we can do, and what clothes we can find for you."

----

"Ohhh thank god!!" I exclaimed as I stepped into the showering room and turned on the water. "So what's with all the weapons? You guys seem a little on edge, but then again...I guess I already know why." I let the water wash off the exterior of the suit before I pulled it off and tossed it in the corner of the room. It was your typical military style shower, lines of separate stalls with only a thin curtain to provide any privacy.

"You did let Rose know where I was right? I'd hate for her to worry."

Rose:
"Am I not cooperating already? I mean.." - I look around me - "I don't see any crushed cities, or massacred.. um, oh well. I already told you how the growth works and that's everything I'll say about the subject hihi!" - then I realize..: "I guess that wasn't very cooperative? Oh well... And for the last time! Just bring me some normal size clothes and I'll grow them, it's that simple. As for the bath.." - I look around and notice.. "Isn't there like an ocean nearby? It should be large.. I mean, big enough for me right?"

----

The soldier simply watches you shower in complete silence, his finger next to the trigger - at least he's not pointing the gun at you. Or at least.. not yet.

Mike:
The officer let out a slight sigh before speaking into another radio. "Go ahead and bring her some clothes. Standard issue jumpsuits will be fine." His negotiation training taught him that is was customary to give in to a small demand, if only as a show of good faith.

[Officer] "Okay miss...I have some clothes on the way for you. Hopefully they'll be to your satisfaction." He took a deep breath before continuing.

[Officer] "There is an ocean a few miles east of here but I must insist that you stay put until we can clear a path for you to avoid any collateral damage."

----

"Guys? Are you gonna answer me? I asked if you told Rose where I was?" I repeated as I lathered my body with the provided soap for the second time. I'm was sure they had, why else would you be more worried about a bath than trying to find me? Yet their unwillingness to answer my simplest questions gave me a sense of unease.

Rose:
I think about it quickly and: "Jumpsuits? No no no, you see.. how about a nice two piece. Like for starters, or a selection of them so I can pick the one I like. Make that all kinds of bikinis hihi! I mean, unless you want me to go.. shopping?" - I tease and barely manage to stop myself from chuckling or giggling. "And the ocean, umm.. I'll just follow the river I guess? Unless you have any like, underground facilities I shouldn't step on and stuff? Plus, you can relax really.. I have plenty experience with being giantess and all. Or..." - I think about it quickly: ".. more like, theoretical.. preparation for.. in any case, it'll be just fine hihi!" - and with that I'm off, carefully but playfully tiptoing my way downstream towards the ocean.