- Text Size +

Rose:
I keep chuckling and giggling, I didn't think you would actually do it.. leave the sub? Pretty crazy, but I finally protest: "No no no don't, I'll just spread it myself and then wash my hands afterwards. Here.." - I stand up and stretch.. I've been sitting still for a while now.

[officer] "Miss! What are you doing?!? Please don't-"

"Ohh relax, I'm not going to hurt anybody, I'll just.. take a step or two.." - which I do - ".. to sit in the river and.. except I'll have to take the pants off and..." - I look north: the city, then south: another military base. With the one I was sitting by, I'm practically surrounded by gawkers, unless: "Um, would you do me a solid and try not to peep? I'm sure you're all gentlemen and everything, okay here I go!

I unzip them and still choose to cover my crotch with one hand, but otherwise just pull the pants down with the other - and sit down in the river. I tremble a bit: "Oooh, it's cold! Um.. never mind, it only took a moment..." - except I'm not sure whether I got used to the low temperature.. or whether water was simply warmed up by my body heat? I realize that much bigger body means more heat, and... Oh well, in any case it works! So: "Mike, you alright in there? I hope I didn't push you back while moving around hihi!"

Mike:
"One...giant leap for mankind-ahhh!!!" My fitting declaration ended with a surprised scream as the lower part of your colon suddenly lutched forward, then backwards, then every which way. "Ros-ie!! S-stooooppp mooooovinnngg!!!" I yelled as I floated around helplessly, tossed around by the sudden changes of direction.

I wasn't sure if you heard me or not, but somehow everything stopped moving before suddenly rushing towards the back of your sphincter, sending my helpless body on a collision course with the exit door.

"Comfy?" I asked sarcastically once I regained my composure, firmly pressed against the puckered surface. Whatever you were doing was working and the wall began to widen, exposing thin passages that would slowly open up wide enough to reveal my path to freedom.

Rose:
[officer] "Miss stop, please!"

"What? Why? I don't mind some nudity.. I mean you don't have to look if-"

[officer] "It's not about that!" - I actually do stop moving, so he can continue: "It's the submersible! It's showing equal pressure on interior and- I mean-"

"Yeah, it's open, and?" - I ask to make him get to the point, but I'm increasingly worried myself.

[officer] "We lost communication with the emergency suit, it's got a much shorter transmission range-"

"So you lost him?"

[officer] silence, then: "Yes, please don't be angry-"

I shake my head and: "No, if anything then it's my fault, but.. I mean, what do we do now?"

[officer] "Maybe... Maybe he can manage to climb out on his own?"

"Yeah right, um... Should I stand up and-" - the guy shouts for me not to, so I sit still, then: "Could we maybe send.. I don't know, somebody? Like, after him?"

[officer] "Uhh, um.. I don't thing swallowing another-"

"I mean like from the other side? It's a navy base so you must have some.. idk, navy divers or something?" - actually, come to think of it I haven't seen any ships: "Or more like, what is it.. army?"

[officer] "Marines, miss..."

"So you do have some of these marines, right? Can they like swim and stuff?"

[officer] "Well..."

After an awkward moment of silence, I add: "I promise I'll be careful, okay? No threatening to swallow, or.. anything like that, okay?"

[officer] "I think, maybe.. we might be able to organize.. something..."

"Great! Let's get going then, um.. do I wait here or.. maybe if you need a lift then I could-"

[officer] "No, please don't, just.. please don't do anything!"

And for the first time since I grew, I feel completely powerless. To do anything. And it sucks.

Mike:
I recieved only static on my end of the headset, an eerie, blood chilling static. "Rose?...Rose?...Officer guy? ...anybody?" Again, only static replies to my cries.
"Dammit...I must be too far away from the sub...that probably had some kind of antenna in it..." I spoke outloud just in case I was wrong.

The crevice beneath me continued to widen inch by inch, shivering every so slightly agaisnt a flowing liquid of some type. "What's...is that...water? What the hell is she doing?" I didn't know how, but I felt closer to freedom than I'd felt in ages. I could see the outside, kinda, but that's all the motivation I needed.

I began to press myself through the fleshy folds. It was incredibly tight, but I was making progress. I was so close...just a few...dozen more steps...I could hear running water...a few more...almost there...
I willed myself forward until the pressure hugging me released, and I found myself floating in the river beneath your anus. "Rosey? Can you hear me?"

Rose:
I'm waiting for.. something to happen. Like, anything? I wish I could feel you.. in there, maybe? And above all: I curse myself for even suggesting this, and then endlessly teasing you to take the 'long route'. So dumb of me...

After a while a boat.. no, two boats approach my bum and.. I take a deep breath and remove the hand that's been covering my crotch. I want to let them come as close as possible, before-

Suddenly I hear your voice again: "Oh my god, Mike!"

[officer] "Please, miss, lower your voice or you'll break-"

"Yeah yeah, sorry hihi!" - and I try to keep my voice down - "But I'm so happy that.. Mike, where are you? And don't tell me you've been messing with us this whole time!"

Mike:
"Ohhhh Rosey...thank god...I lost contact with the sub after I stepped out of it. I had to force my way through your...wait a minute? Is that your ass?" From beneath the water I could see the two massive mounds of that extended out further than I could currently see. Your gigantic sphincter blew me a kiss goodbye, probably as you realized exactly where I was.

"You should probably lay off the junk food...you're getting a little bit of junk in the trunk..." I teased, so thankful to finally be out of you that my sarcastic remarks returned with a vengeance.

My entire body was sore and stiff, but somehow I mustered enough strength to swim far enough away from you so that I could start heading for the surface. "Stay still. I'm coming up..."

Rose:
"No I'm not getting.. ugh! It probably only looks big when you're like.. underneath it hihi!" - then I think about and add: "Or literally inside, um.. are you sure you don't want to go back? What about that house you wanted to.. um, never mind haha!"

[officer] "Miss, please..."

"Right, right..." - I cover my mouth coyly, then explain: "Oh right, and Mike you just stay right where you are - apparently they're, the marines here are like experts in rescue missions and all that, so-"

[officer] "They won't be as effective when they're deaf!"

"Um.." - I chuckle, then whisper: "Okay then, just stay where you are!"

[officer] "Try to get to the surface, so we can get a clear location..."

Mike:
"That's what I've been trying to do. I'm not sure if you've realized it, but she's a pretty big girl. There's a lot of butt the get around." I replied cheekily, know full well that you were listening in. My arms and legs struggled to guide me to the surface, which gave me time to decompress on the way up.

After roughly 3 minutes of swimming I finally crest the surface of the water. My oxygen supply had to be running dangerously low and I quickly unclasped my helmet and tossed it aside. "Ahhhhhh....fresh air!!" I exclaimed after taking a deep breath of the best air that I ever have had the pleasure of inhaling.

In the distance I could hear the sound of an approaching rescue boat, and I began waving my arm to flag them down. "Over here!! Hey!!"

[Officer] "We found him...did you hear me miss? They're loading him up now. Please try to stay still until they tell me they're clear."

Rose:
"Uh huh" - I simply murmur and don't say anything more not to.. would it really deafen them? It sound excessive, but.. maybe we should do some 'volume tests' or something like that?

While I wait and try to.. spot where you might be - it's not easy.