- Text Size +

Mike:
The landscape starts to relax slightly as our little group continued our ascent with a newfound camaraderie. Since we were all working towards a common goal, we had no reason not to get along. After all, we were just a few red blooded males trying to conquer the biggest challenge in human history, possibly even bigger than the moon landing! At least in my opinion...

"Almost there fellas, it's starting to flatten out!" I shouted as the pink mound started to become less steep and the fleshy ridges became less apparent.

[James] "No shit sherlock, we've been climbing forever! I'm just glad this chick doesn't have those breast feeding nipples. You know what I mean? The ones that stick out like this far from their chest" -He holds his hand off of his chest to symbolize what he's describing.

[Me] "I guess but that doesn't really change the fact that we literally just climbed up a fucking nipple! Can you truly say that any part of her is small?"

[James] "Ehh...I see your point.."

[Beckham] "Speaking of points..."

All together we pulled ourselves up and onto the plateau and marveled at the view. We were all breathless as we looked at the seemingly endless ocean before one soldier, who's name I hadn't gotten yet, pulled at the back of my shirt and gestured towards the other direction.

Your flawless torso extended far into the horizon, completed with a dense jungle of public hair before splitting into a pair of legs that almost brought a tear to my eye.

"Guys...this is something special..."

[James] "Fuck the Grand Canyon...this...I can die a happy man now."

Rose:
I chuckle after hearing all that and tease: "I could be.. arranged hihi! Nah, don't worry about it, just kidding! So.. you done there, or.. what are you doing?" - I realize quickly that: "Mike is probably humping.. something? Or.." - I can barely feel 'something' touching the tip of the nipple... ".. wait, is he actually humping it?"

I open my eyes and look in your direction, but.. it's just a few specks on my nipple - hard to say if anybody is actually doing anything, or who would it be exactly.

Mike:
I suddenly froze and thought: "How did she know that? Was she just messing with me or was her eyesight better than I gave you credit for?"

[Beckham] "Dude....are you serious? Get a hold of yourself man"

[Me] "Shut up, don't judge me. From what I overheard you've got a thing for big titties yourself soooo....in case you having noticed...we're standing on a nipple that's bigger than your house! And under that is a boob big enough to fill a stadium!"

I continued to roll around on your tip like a kid making snow angels, letting my swollen manhood press into your sensitive skin through my pants. "This has been my dream ever since I was a little kid so either join in or go somewhere else. Things might get.. lewd"

The soldiers stared at me and then each other before shrugging. The two unnamed men walked off to investigate the glorious pit of your duct while James knelt down and started kneading your fleshly like it was made of dough. Beckham still seemed like he refused to give in to his primal urges and chose to address you before acting on impulse, he was gentleman after all.

[Beckham] "Ehh miss Rose...may I...ahem...join them?"

Rose:
I chuckled when you complained, then whispered: "An inspired guess, hihi!"

But now as that cute lil' pilot guy asks, I pretend to think about it: "Hummm, I don't know... Should we ask Jenny to see... Ohh I'm just messing with ya - sure, why not hihi! I mean it's not like I can feel.." - I close my eyes again and concentrate: ".. actually, if I focus really hard I can just barely..." - I tease in a mocking 'soldierly' tone: "Redouble your efforts men!" - and chuckle, then add normally: "Or I mean, like.. it's kindda kinky, I guess?"

I lay there for a moment, enjoying the subtle sensations of.. several men humping the tip of my nipple, apparently? It excites me a bit, but not enough to get me to resume touching myself.. all I can think is Jenny, her cute top and.. what should I wear? Then suddenly, I feel an increase in activity: "Oh, you're really going at it up there hihi!" - but truth be told if I didn't know it's them, I could've mistaken it for a gust of wind.. a very persistent wind anyway. Oh well: "Let me know when you're done - I do have a bath to finish, after all!"

Mike:
The soldiers and I abruptly stopped our pleasuring as you implied that our efforts were going mostly unnoticed.

[James] "You mean she cant even feel us? Not even if we do this?-" He starts to firmly punch the forgiving mound of skin like a punching bag, only for the small dents to spring back up like it never happened.

[Beckham] "Of course she can't feel us, I mean think about it...when was the last time you felt a mosquito land on you? Or felt an ant crawl up your leg?"

[Me] "You think she'd at least feel something...since were on one of the most sensitive parts of the female body, second only to...well down there." I gesture over me shoulder down towards your pelvic area.

[James] "Kinda makes me feel like less of a man honestly."

[Me] "Neh she's always been pretty resilient, at least as long as I've known her. The only thing that really gets her off is seeing how big she looks...wait a minute...that's it!"

Beckham and James each raise an eyebrow at me as I pull the phone out from my pocket and start a video call with you.
"Michael Dunn here reporting from the summit of Mount Ever-tits...are you getting this okay?" I wave my hand in front of the lenses before starting to show you around the barren landscape.
"As you can see here, this area is completely devoid of life save for two brave explorers who risked their lives trying to reach the peak." The two soldiers play along and stand proudly for you to see before I start to zoom in on their obvious erections. "Whoa...looks like they've already pitched their tents and are ready to make camp...at ease privates..." I start to circle the camera around while continuing my commentary.

"The tip can easily fit an entire football field on it, great place for a game if it wasn't for the massive crater in the middle. Hey maybe Manchester United would be willing to move their team here?"

I could almost feel the facepalms from anybody listening in.

Rose:
I sigh, but pick up the phone and: "Fine, let me see this 'magnificent'.. oh..." - I trail off as the view is actually pretty surreal. Complete with tiny erections and... "Oh, I guess that explains why I couldn't feel you very well, I mean.. I 'kindda' felt you, but.. I complained mostly to tease you and.. maybe more like encourage to... Whoa, that's pretty high, actually!" - my eyes widen as you point the camera towards the edge. It's almost like some kind of highrise... and you climbed it! I add: "Um, Weren't you afraid of.. you know, climbing without any protective gear and stuff? It's.. how tall would you say, um.. five stories? Ten?" - I mostly mumble randomly as you pan the camera around.

The best part of it is the soldiers for scale. It only makes me wish.. or actually: "Hey, how about we set up that cookout right there? I mean.." - but I remember Jenny, her friends.. what if they come? Maybe: "No, no.. probably a bad idea. But, um..." - I bite my lower lip, before finally getting the courage to ask: ".. could you like, touch it.. me, I mean.. on camera? Uh, if somebody else could hold, I mean..."

My free hand instinctively finds its way to my crotch again.. except this time I manage to stop myself from playing with it. For now...

Mike:
[Beckham] "I don't see why we would be afraid of climbing this, sure its high up and you do a pretty crap job at keeping these ladies still, but it's pretty soft so even if we did fall I'm pretty sure we would have been okay. Maybe some minor bruises or a busted leg, but it shouldn't be fatal."

[Me] "Yeah...what he said, and why wouldn't we be able to hold the cookout here? There's more than enough space...but I suppose that might be asking the Colonel's too much if we were to request they bring us everything we needed. Plus I sure you'd absolutely hate having all those strapping men climbing all over your naked body." -Takes a moment and let's that sink in- "wait a minute..did you say you want me to touch it? Like right now?"

I eyed James and Beckham as if I was asking their opinions before I handed Beckham the phone and made sure he was focused on me: "Uhh okay...I didnt know you were into this kind of stuff...and you call me the perv."

With that snide remark I started to massage my manhood through my pants until it started to harden. The thin breathable material perfectly outlined my dick as I started to seductively masturbate for your benefit, much to the discomfort of my comrades who chose to look away. "Oh yes...you're a dirty girl Rose, asking little old me to touch it..." I grabbed the camera from Beckham and gave you a close up shot of my boner while I continued to stroke myself.

[James] "Ehh...Mike? I'm pretty sure she meant she wanted to see you touch...her."

I paused and felt myself become flushed with embarrassment before shrugging it off like it was no big deal. "Ohhh...I guess that could be what she meant...oopsie!"

Rose:
I giggled when all the guys apparently boasted about their climbing abilities and the idea of getting bruised or even broken limbs.. from falling off my nipple?!? Anyway, just the thought excited me a great deal! But then you mentioned 'touching it' and I blushed a bit...

But when you began actually touching 'it' - I already opened my mouth to protest how "I didn't mean that", but you seemed so sure of yourself.. and so eager to actually start.. touching? I unwittingly kept my mouth open ready to say the syllable 'I' - and watched, amused and curious...

Now I finally lick my lips, squint my eyes and whisper: "Oh, I definitely.. that could be what she meant, I mean what I... yeah. And I didn't.. 'that'..." - but when I think about it quickly: "But I don't.. mind? I mean, if you have to.. you know, do your thing? Maybe not on camera though, and..." - I bite on my lower lip lightly and consider the whole thing: on one hand, jerking off on top of me is a bit gross, but on the other... I look down from my phone, at the tiny specks on my nipple. It's not like I could ever see or feel it.

Plus my left hand is still at the crotch - ready to start playing with my version of 'it'... I move it aside, suddenly ashamed a bit - but finally lay it on my belly to hide your view of my crotch. Maybe...

"Tell you what. You do your thing - and I mean all of you, guys.. if you want? I really don't mind and.. I'll just lay back over here and rest a bit, while..." - I stop myself from saying 'enjoying it' out loud. Although that's exactly what I'm planning to do. In fact.. I put the phone aside and close my eyes, eagerly awaiting any 'sensations' from the nipple you're on.

"Actually.." - I add with my eyes closed - ".. um, soldier-guy? Can we get them a lift? Like.. however long they'll be 'busy' there, um..."

[Sanchez] "A chopper should be there in five to ten minutes, miss."

"That quick?" - then I realize: "Oh you mean the travel.. um, okay..."

Mike:
Beckham and James shamefully looked down towards their own erections and refused to make eye contact with each other while I continued on with my business. Every fiber of their male libidos was beginning them to join in and satisfy their primal urges, if only to get their heads on straight.

[Me] "Only 10 minutes!? That's not fair! There's still so much of her to see! I haven't even had a chance to trek through that forest in search of the hidden temple!" I whined like a spoiled child yet continued to stroke myself like a man. "Well...I suppose I've done more with less, it's not exactly a world record pace."

An unspoken gentlemen's agreement was made and the two soldiers distanced themselves from each other before tending to themselves.

[Me] "Well looks like we're strapped for time Rosey, you sure you don't want to...you know...participate? At least you'd be able to wash yourself off afterwards."
Now that I had a minor bit of privacy, or at least as much as I could get, I slipped my cock out from my pants and started to vigorously pump it while grabbing a fistful of your nipple with my free hand.
"Shame you only stopped at a mile, maybe once this cookout is over you can grow for me again? I'm sure the colonel's would absolute love that..."

Rose:
"Yeah, he sure would!" - and I chuckle a bit, but it makes me realize.. I really haven't thought much about growing bigger. Actually not once since I grew, it's like.. this is already pretty damn big and interacting with 'normal' people.. but I tease: "Oh well, maybe later hihi!"

Then I think about the other thing and blush a bit again. Luckily you probably can't see it, with my head being horizontal and.. oh well. I sigh and remark: "And as for the 'temple'... you're no Indiana Jones, or at least.. yeah, maybe later too. I gotta dose it for you guys, or else your heads would explode or.. something else would anyway. Um and me? I'm just.. not in the mood, I guess? But you go ahead and.. whatever, I mean.." - I glance at my nipple and tease: "I'm not feeling any 'action' up there, so.. are you done already?"

Mike:
"Not in the mood!?!? I guess it might be a good thing since you might contribute to the rise of sea levels if you were to uhh...cum." The very thought of your feminine nectar leaking into the ocean like some sort of oil spill was almost enough to make me finish right then and there. Yet your continued calling out of my lack of effort was starting to call my manhood into question.
"Hey Beck! Do you have like a taser or something? Maybe a grenade that I can toss into her duct over there?"

[Beckham] Clearly frustrated that I'm distracting him during his 'alone' time: "What for?"

[Me] "Let's just say I'm looking to leave a lasting impression..."

[Beckham] "Anything like that would be in the chopper, and I'm not trying to climb back down just so you can please your giant girlfriend."

In the distance we can hear James let out a scream of ecstacy after having climaxed. He uses to bottom of his shoe to stamp the insignificant amount of cum into your skin before taking a deep breath and returning to admiring the view.

[Me] "Dammit...they make pleasuring a giantess sound so easy in the stories online. I never expected it to be so difficult! Hang on Rose...I'll think of something...maybe...no no that wouldn't work."
I tried to call upon my knowledge of everything giantess related from what I've seen online during my 'research' sessions. Rp's, stories, videos, etc, but all seemed to do was make me even more frustrated.

[Beckham] "Maybe that's for the best...the second helicopter will be here in a couple minutes anyway."

[Me] "No! I refuse to give up! -I start pounding and kicking the ground like a man possessed, even driving my cock into the ground in a desperate attempt to elicit some sort of reaction.

Rose:
I chuckle with my eyes closed again and: "Oh, that's nice.. finally some 'action' hihi! Keep it up, and.. a bit to the left, maybe?" - but I figure it must be some kind of team effort from everybody on my nipple, so I tease: "Can I see it? And don't be shy, I'm just.. curious?" - and I grab my phone again and look at it, hoping to see what it takes for 'little' guys to cause a slight tickle for me.

Although just knowing that you're trying.. is slowly getting me back in the mood. But then: "And no, it wouldn't like.. it's just a few drops, plus it would evaporate in no time anyway! Probably? Humm.." - that's not how sea levels work, but: "Nah, Earth is really big, like.. even compared to me..." - I chuckle and tease: ".. for now..."

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

BTW: if anybody creative enough (as in, at least on par with Ryan/Mike) wants to RP then my discord handle is fluffy21#0809 - I'm usually around https://giantessdiscord.com ^^

If you do contact me there - be sure to mention it's related to this ask, because of.. reasons :)