- Text Size +

Rose:
Suddenly my stomach growls loudly and I realize I've been pretty hungry for a while now. I tease to hide how impolite that was: "Um, I guess that last meal wasn't enough... What do you say, Mike, ready to go in again?" - and after a short pause: "Nah, don't worry - I'm just messing with you hihi!"

"But I could use some food.. obviously I'll just grow it, but..." I recall your mention of being unable to find a proper job and.. while back then it felt I was eavesdropping - and I didn't want to bring it up, maybe I can just: "Hey, actually.. maybe you could find a proper burger joint, like.. there's gotta be something nearby! You know what I like: medium rare, spicy but not too much, maybe ketchup and mustard on one half and mayo on the other and.. well, you know just how I like it! Um, except I guess the area looked mostly evacuated and stuff, umm maybe.. I don't know, soldier-guy? Could we get an airlift for Mike? I mean, this one um.." - I decide to downplay my participation in the event: ".. broke down? Sort of?"

[Sanchez] sighs, then: "I really don't think we're a delivery-"

"Oh come on, it's just a burger.. unless you'd prefer me to go hunting for one? Or, um.. the town looked mostly evacuated, if you can find something decent enough.. but I don't want no frozen stuff like you military guys eat all the time, or... Wait, are there any open joints around the place? Oh whatever, just send a chopper already! They can pick up the sports-guy and his crew while they're here.. unless they'd rather stay with me hihi!"

Mike:
"BURGERS!?!?" The five of us shouted in unison, each one noticing our own stomach rumbling to echo your own. There had been so many events and near death experiences that I doubted any of us had even had the chance to think about food.

[Me] Raises and eyebrow as I get a genius idea" "Say...you guys in the mood for a cookout? I mean....we've already got a beach kinda, we've definitely got the babe." -I point back towards your face and recieved a nod from the group-..."all we're missing now is the burgers...well technically beer too but I doubt you guys are allowed to drink on duty."

[Beckham] "That has to be one of the absolute...best ideas I've ever heard."

The other soldiers start to snicker amongst themselves and start elbowing each other in the ribs.

[Me] "You realize you'll probably get thrown in the big right? I mean...this would probably count as insubordination or desertion..."

[James] "Not much we can do about it."

[Solid2] "That's right we're kinda stranded here"]

[Beckham] "That IS true...we can't really do much until they send us another helicopter. Unless Miss Rose wants to give us a lift back to base?"

[Me] "Im sure you could ask her..." -I look back up at you as if I'm asking for your input even though I doubt you can even see me let alone my facial expressions. Although I knew very well that you could hear every word that was being said.- "Nah she'll probably want to make a party out of it. Knowing her she'll just make it all about her like it's her birthday or something."

[Meanwhile in the Lair]

Colonel Taggart sits in front of a large display of monitors which cast an eerie villainous glow on his weathered face. The walls are barren, save for an empty desk holding a lone picture frame that held an old black and white photograph of a young girl, and a old fashioned red rotary phone.

A sudden ringing sound snapped him out of his reminiscent daze brought on by the images as they flashed across the screen.

[Taggart] -Sits up in his chair abruptly and straightens out his uniform before answering: "Yes sir.....No sir....I see...I will be done sir." He hangs up the phone and rests his finger on the bridge of his nose, forcefully suppressing the oncoming migraine. He appears shaken, as if he's having some sort of inner battle before he steadies himself and confidently holds his finger to his ear.

"Sanchez..."

[Sanchez] "Yes sir?"

[Taggart] "....give it to her..."

Rose:
I enjoy listening in to the heated conversation, it almost starting to sound like a party.. right next to my teat. Which actually makes it even more exciting!

"Hey, hey!" - I'm finally forced to protest - "I'm not like.. that, ugh! Let's have a party and make it like.. a zeroth anniversary of.. me growing? But not to make it 'all about her'..." - I whisper in mocking tone and chuckle.. causing my torso to shake a tiny bit. To make matters worse, I keep chuckling when all the specks appear to have fallen over from this.. or at least are struggling to keep their balance. Luckily moisture on my skin seems to have mostly evaporated so you don't slide. I finally calm down and: "Yeah, sorry, sorry..."

"But yeah, a cookout seems like a lovely idea and.. everybody's invited hihi!" - which results in more getting knocked over - "Except.. I've only just started my bath and.. I mean, I can't exactly walk around the base all muddy and the like? I mean.. tell you what. How about you organize some stuff, while I finish here. Truth be told, you're not much of a help with cleaning - more like.. a distraction or something. Yeah.. definitely a distraction. We should just get you a car or something so you can organize.."

"Um, soldier-guy? Could we get like a car or another heli-"

[Sanchez] suddenly not complaining anymore: "Already on it, miss."

"Huh, well.. thanks? Oh, and be sure to get a towel for me? Or maybe like a.. beach blanket too? Ohh, but make sure to get only natural cotton, like.. no dyes and artificial stuff and what not! I mean, I'm not a hipster or anything, but well.. you'll be able to recycle it more easily I suppose? Um, also some clothes, a couple bikinis my size would be neat so I can pick one. I mean, not 'my size' right now, but.. you probably must know my measurements already?"

[Sanchez] a tiny bit hesitantly: "Yes, miss Rose.. why do you-"

"It's okay. I mean yeah, I figured you'd probably have measured everything about me by now, so to speak. And yeah, I'll just grow them no worries. But while we wait, um... I guess.. Mikey and others too, wanna.. distract me some more?" - and when none of the specks move, I add: "Oh come on, don't be shy! I mean, when in Rome..." - it finally gets some specks to move, but it makes me wonder: ".. actually, did Romans act like this?"

But afterwards.. I just focus on enjoying your tiny efforts. They're so puny, weak and useless.. like barely even a light tickle.. and it makes the whole experience soo goood!

Mike:
The group of tinies atop you tit are knocked to our knees as the gelatinous ground quakes and wobbles, it almost felt like trying to stand up in a bouncy house. "Mhmmm see...What'd I tell you?" I asked the group of soldiers as we all struggled to pull ourselves up. "I knew she'd love it, plus it sounds like we've gotten you all permission."

[Beckham] "I..don't know what to say...my wife's gonna be pissed at me."

[James] "Ahh relax Beck I'd be more worried about making her upset than your wife. Just tell her you were held against your will or something."

[Beckham] "Ehh maybe...guess I can't really do anything about it now."

[Me] "Atta boy!" -Slaps Beckham on the back of the shoulder- "Well...sounds like we got some time to waste while they organize some transportation. So what say we...make the most of it and finish our race?"

The group of soldiers whisper and chuckle amongst themselves before gesturing towards the titanic nip behind me. We share a moment of eye contact before all of us quickly rush towards the monument like a group of horny teens and start climbing it using the 'tiny' wrinkles as handholds.

Rose:
I was about to ignore the whole 'wife' thing, but.. it just doesn't feel right. So I whisper: "What was that about a wife again? Is anybody married or.. I don't know, girlfriend and all that? Um..."

[Beckham] "Yes miss, I am - but it's fine, I'm sure she's okay with-"

"Well how can you know? I mean, the situation is 'pretty dubious'.." - then it occurs to me: "How about we just call her? What's her number?" - and I grab my phone, very carefully.. not to throw you off from my nip.

[Beckham] "Uhh, umm, I don't think it's strictly necessary and-"

"Let me worry about that, or rather.. let your wife? Oh, and until she confirms it's okay.. no climbing for you! Whichever speck are you anyway..." - I haven't thought that part yet, but luckily it seems that neither has he and I can see one of the specks already stepped away from my nipple. Only a few millimeters, but still: "There you go! I have to draw the line.." - I think about it quickly.. he's still on my naked boob, and... ".. I mean, somewhere, I guess? Anyway, number?"

[Beckham] "I really don't think-"

I open the phone app and: "Shoosh, just tell me.. or should I just ask soldier-guy? Um.." - I think how to explain my need for the phone number for the guy's wife...

[Sanchez] "Miss Rose, I don't think it's-"

"Ohh you guys, ugh! I guess you just won't understand, so.. the number! Or should I look her up online, or.. maybe I'll just walk around asking who's got a husband called like that famous basketball player star.. guy.. um..." - I try to remember the name, or even.. was it basketball?

[Sanchez] calmly: "Please, miss-"

[Beckham] not so calmly: "Okay, okay! No need for.. that. Her number is..."

I type the digits and call it, half-expecting it to be fake or something. Still, I tease: "There, wasn't that hard, now was it.. and no puns, please!" - I can already imagine a few.. considering where you all are. I add rhetorically, just to make sure there are no interruptions: "Let me do the talking, kay?"

It rings a few times, then somebody answers:

[a woman] "Hello? Who's this?"

"Hii! I'm Rose.. I mean, you probably don't know me, but-"

[a woman] "Wait, you sound just like.. oh my god, are you that woman from.. that grew gigantic and..."

I raise an eyebrow, surprised by how quickly she connected the facts. Oh well: "So you heard? I guess it'll make the explanations easier. First of all: please don't hang up, I just want to talk and.. are you still there?" - silence.. but I can see the call still going, so: "I hope you haven't passed out or.. should we send an ambulance?"

[a woman] "No, no! I'm.. I'm here, still here.. it's just.. yeah... Yeah..."

I chuckle and: "Look, it's fine - no need to be alarmed or anything. Listen.. first of all, what's your name? I mean, I like to-"

[a woman] almost shrieks: "It's Jenny!" - a pause - "Uh, sorry, I'm Jenny, nice to, um.. nice to meet you?"

"Well hello Jenny, nice to meet you too. I take it you heard about.. the whole thing? With me and all that?"

[Jenny] a pause, then finally: "Yes, I uh.. I live by the base with my husband, they tried to evacuate but I wouldn't, I couldn't, I..." - then with a lowered voice, as if talking to herself - "I shouldn't have said that, I shouldn't have said that..."

"Hey, it's okay, really" - I try to be as reassuring as I can - "And don't worry, I'm not going to come there and hurt you or.. whatever the reason might be for you to be scared and stuff. I mean, the base is pretty big place, so.. actually it's not 'that' big, but.. well you know what I mean hihi!"

Silence, so I just continue:

"Aaanyway, I'm actually calling about your husband - he's called like that famous basketball guy, or.. hockey, maybe? I mean.. what was it, um.."

[Jenny] "Football! And it's Beckham! We're both, I mean.."

"Right, married.. of course, silly me..." - although her whole 'being terrified' act is getting a bit old already - "And yes, I definitely knew that, yeah, football, Becky.. um, never mind! Look listen, about your husband-"

[Jenny] "Wait, has something happened to him? I heard he went on some special assignment, and.. they wouldn't tell me anything, but it could only mean it was something to do with that gia.. I mean, you? Was it something to do with.. you?"

"Right, maybe if I can explain it myself?" - silence, I continue: "The thing is.. he had a little accident and, well he kindda crashed" - I can hear a gasp from the other side, so I promptly explain: "No, but don't worry, it was a very.. um, soft landing? So to speak? Anyway, I'm actually calling about that, sort of. You see.. when he crashed..."

[Beckham] "Oh get to the point already..."

[Jenny] "William, you're okay, thank god! But where are you?!?"

[Beckham] "Right, about that, um-"

"Yeah, if I can explain? Please? Thank you! Actually, maybe I should just show you.. how do I switch it to.. oh, there we go!" - I enable the video call and wait a moment until she accepts. I also get to see her: flawless blonde hair, young, pretty, fit.. the whole package! But most importantly: "Ohhh, what a lovely top!"

[Jenny] "I, what? My.." - she looks down at her sublime azure dress, parts of it transparent in a neat pattern around her neck and a cute finish. It's only now that I realize that.. I haven't spoken to any woman in a while, at least since I grew. I guess they were really swarming the comms and stuff, eager to talk to me.. ugh, men. She finally adds: "Oh, um.. do you like it?"

"Oh, I love it, I mean-"

[Beckham] "Oh for.. pete's sake, can you please-"

"Right, right.. and, I mean, sorry I'm a bit of a mess myself, well.. somebody was having trouble organizing a 'little' bath!" - I pause and nobody wants to comment, so I continue: "And um, sorry about showing a bit of skin, but.. we're still kindda working out the clothing-"

[Jenny] "Yes, I heard..."

"Right.." - it's so weird to.. it's fine with men, or at least I assumed it was fine... ".. anyway, here it goes? Your husband, um.." - I move the phone to point at my right boob, then move the front camera a bit closer to my nipple - ".. yeah, he's kindda one of these specks? By the, um.. crashed helicopter?"

[Jenny] "Oh my god! William are you sure you're okay?!?"

[Beckham] "Yes, hon.. it's.. it looks a lot worse than it is. And I really didn't want to end up-"

[Jenny] "But the chopper! And the smoke! How.. why.. what are you doing there!"

"Right, about that.. so we were kindda messing around and, well there was this race to the 'peak' and, um.. well I just wanted to make sure if you're okay with your hubby.. well, you know.. being there, I mean here? So to speak?"

[Jenny] "I, uh.. to the peak of what? Oh.. um.. wait, what?"

"Well we just wanted to make sure-"

[Beckham] "Enough of it already! Rose asked us to climb her giant nipple, but I really.. yeah, I probably really shouldn't."

"Oh really? I mean, you suddenly sound much less 'eager' to get to it with your wife on the line, I mean... Oh and I love your hair Jen, did you just get out of hair stylist?"

[Jenny] "I.. uh, thank you? No, it was.. yesterday? No, in the morning.. I think?"

"Well it's just lovely and he's a lucky guy to be married to you hihi!" - I tease and nobody wants to add anything, so I: "In any case, I think it's settled-"

[Jenny] "I think he should totally do it!"

"Oh, wha- wait, what?"

[Beckham] "Honey, this is not-"

[Jenny] "No no, I'm serious.. I mean, he keeps complaining about my bra size.. asking about surgery.. maybe it's his chance to-"

"Ohhh, I get it hihi!" - I haven't even noticed how the seems to have a fairly small chest. Like.. smaller than mine, even relatively speaking - "Right, so it's your chance Walter to experience-"

[Beckham] "William."

"Right right, for William to experience, you know, the biggest-"

[Beckham] "I'm sorry, I really shouldn't. And I.. I'm sorry, Jen. About.. all this, and everything? I mean this really was an accident and-"

[Jenny] "Oh you just keep having 'accidents', don't you?" - followed by an awkward silence, she finally adds: "No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-"

[Sanchez] "Quite. Please, ladies-"

[Jenny] "Wait who are.. Is this some kind of.. who else is on the call?"

"Ohh you know.. there's me, Winston, Mike, soldier-guy.. I mean, what's he called.. Huan, Hu-ann.."

[Sanchez] "Juan Sanchez, miss."

"There, thank you! Um, there's also.. well that creepy colonel-guy, what's his name.."

[Jenny] "Uh, is colonel Taggart on.. umm..."

"Right! That's the one! I mean he's not talking much.. at all, actually. But probably listening in or something, that bald creep... Anyway, and probably like a few dozen guys in that cute little super secret underground men-cave.. I mean, 'bunker' and.. hm, I probably shouldn't have mentioned it out loud, I suppose?"

[Sanchez] "It's okay miss, it's no longer much of a secret..."

"Yeah.. oh well, in any case.. hey! You should totally drop by! I mean, Jen? Maybe you could, I don't know.. show the military 'men' how to find proper clothes for me or something? Mike, what do you think?"

Mike:
"Sure! The more the merrier right Beckham?" I asked while elbowing the seasoned pilot in the side of the ribs. Yet the soldier remained motionless and expressionless as if he was deep within thought and knew something that we did.

[James] "What's the matter Beck? You look like you've seen a ghost."

[Beckham] "I...well...my wife...you see. She's....well..."

[James] "Out with it man, what is it?"

[Beckham] "Jenny....my Jenny...she sounded...happy"

[Me] "Yeah? What's wrong with that? It sounded like she gave you the green light to have some fun for one."

[James] "Right, now quit being such a party pooper and let's climb this thing! Look it's getting bigger, seems like Rose here is getting excited about meeting her."

Sude enough the magnificent mesa next to us was starting to expand and harden. The wrinkles we had been planning on using as handholds were becoming few and far between.

[Beckham] "See that's the thing...Jess...well she's-"

[Me] "A fantastic woman who doesn't want her husband to miss the opportunity of a lifetime. Now can we get going?" I move to start climbing but Beckham continues talking.

[Beckham] Making sure to cover his microphone so you can't hear him: "She's....she's Bi..."

James and I both look at each other in visible confusion while the other soldiers snicker amongst themselves childishly.

[James] "And? Sounds like my kind of woman. You're a lucky man Beck, now come on."

[Beckham] Lost in thought before replying in an almost inaudible voice: "Yeah...right...we'll figure it out if she decides to come."

[Me] "Atta boy! Now...let's tame this baby."

The marines and I start our ascent, taking great caution not to slip as we climbed higher and higher up the fleshy rock wall.

---

[Sanchez] "Miss Rose...I have a surprise for you. After some...strenuous negotiations and preparation. We were able to procure a certain machine for you to...trim yourself with...Don't ask how we did it, but if you look to your left you should see a marina....we've parked it there."

Sitting at the evacuated marina is a large wheat harvester 'borrowed' from a nearby farm on the outskirts of town.

Rose:
"Okay then hihi!" - I answered when you eagerly agreed to inviting Jenny and brought my phone back to my face: "Well I guess it's settled then, you can come in and-" (assuming you muted your phones or something, so I didn't hear the conversation between the soldiers/you)

[Jenny] "But I.. I don't think I should, I mean how would I even..."

I watch her worried expression over the video call. She seems almost.. scared? I pout a little and think about it quickly, then whisper: "Oh come on.. I mean, we're having a little party, um.. a cookout?"

[Jenny] "I was waiting for my friends, actually.. we had a get-together planned before, uh.."

"Yeah, I get it: before I happened. But tell you what, everyone's invited and as Mike said, 'the more the merrier'? I'm sure it'll be fun, too! I mean, not just for me and.. oh well, you can ask them and-"

[Sanchez] "Miss, I don't think we should-"

"Shoosh you!" - I frown and add after a moment: "Everyone's. Invited. Anyway, think about it Jen, maybe.." - I cover my mouth in a pointless attempt to prevent you from hearing this: ".. think about all the teasing you could do to your hubby hihi!"

[Jenny] "Uh, okay, I suppose. I'll.. we'll think about it then, okay?"

"Sure thing! See ya! Kiss kiss hihi!" - then Jenny waves anxiously and I end the call.

I turn my attention back to you and.. I see the specks have almost made it to the tip of my nipple without me even noticing it! I want to tease you about crawling all over me and abusing.. something? But maybe better not, instead: "Still climbing, huh? I thought you'd be halfway to the other 'peak' by now, I mean.." - as I squint my eyes, I notice how you specks seem to be struggling with almost vertical cliffs of my nipple: "Well okay then, just get to the top this one and.. I'll just relax a little."

I lay my head back down comfortably and remember about Sanchez's surprise. I look to my left and notice the said marina, then: a tiny toy-like vehicle? How am I supposed to.. oh well, whatever. For now I close my eyes and just enjoy your barely noticeable struggles...

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Funny how the named cast just keeps growing.. I guess we really failed at keeping the RP quick and simple...

But oh well, we can always 'trim' it later hihi!