- Text Size +

Mike:
I ponder the deepest parts of my mind trying to think of any other remaining questions I can think of before this opportunity is lost but ultimately can't think of anything that you haven't already answered. "Hmmmm I guess that's all I can think of for now. In case you were wondering, that bunker is somewhere over your left shoulder, look for the landing pads near a group of buildings and a garage. I don't know which one it is for sure but it's definitely in that area!" I yell since I'm no longer as deep within your ear as I was before.

"And as for your little game...how about we sweeten the deal a little bit? You do owe me for almost making me piss myself after all...if only there was a way we could still talk without me having to be in your ear...but I guess it'll just take a bit longer." I feel emboldened by the fact that my tiny tickles can have such an effect on you and pause while figure out how to word my request.

"I'll tell you what I think, and if it's close you lift me towards something you think I'd enjoy...if it's wrong then I go somewhere less...desirable. Then you lift me up again and I shout my next guess. Sound fair?"

Rose:
"That's a lil' pervy, but... okay hihi!"

Mike:
"Like I said...you owe me. Now let's see..." I wrack my brain trying to decipher any hidden meanings to what you've told me. Somehow you managed to answer all my questions without really giving me a straight answer, which makes sense for someone who values privacy so much.

"Let me see...what to ask, what to ask...I've got it! Are you wanting to become a queen of some sort?"

Rose:
"Wellll... that'd be..." - I almost answer out loud, then remember the little 'game' and move the finger with you out of my ear and.. inside the mouth! I actually close my lips around the finger, sealing you in but don't lick or even move my tongue around - careful not to force you out of the fingernail. After a while, I move you back to my ear and chuckle...

Mike:
With bated breaths I shift forward as you fingernail withdrew from the the cavern and soars through the air. The bright light of the sun is almost blinding but quickly fades as I enter your cavernous maw. Without the protection of the submersible I'm able to hear the distant drips and gurgles of your stomach echoing up your throat. Around me are rows of teeth, each one the size of a small house sparkling with a brilliant white glow even in the near complete darkness. Your tongue quivers below like an ambush predator eager to lash out and claim its prey, I can't see it but I can still feel it's presence.

Before too long the gates open and I'm returned to your ear with a newfound respect for dentists. "That was...something. I guess I was pretty far off then so let's see...Do you...hmmmm....want to become the object of everyone's desire?"

Rose:
I giggle and this time without a word, move you down.. right between my boobies. Then I move my shoulders to push them closer together.. right around you, but careful enough not to put much pressure on my finger. After a while, I move you back to my right ear and add: "But truth be told, who wouldn't hihi!"

Mike:
Once again my personal transport moves, but with a significant shudder that led me to believe you enjoyed my line of thinking. The journey is longer this time, and your enormous face moves further away from me than before. Small mountains of flesh start to appear on either side of me, glistening with a thin layer leftover of ocean water and sweat from being out in the sun. Imperceptible (at least to you) goosebumps start to form along the flawless skin that wobbles like an ocean of flesh and encroaches on my viewing platform and compressing around your outstretched finger. "Woohoo! Shake it for me baby!" I exclaim like a total pervert achieving his lifelong dream.

"What, no...wait!!!" I let out a cry of disappointment as you lift me away and hold me back up to your ear. "I wasn't done! But I guess I'm getting warmer...do you...want to go on a rampage?"

Rose:
I squint my eyes angrily, but.. of course you can't see it - so next I tilt my head and let you slide off my fingernail, all the way down into my ear! After a while I position it horizontally next so you can climb back onto my fingernail.

Mike:
I expect to be lifted out of your ear once more, but much to my chagrin the landing started to tilt sending me rolling ass over end back into the depths of your cavernous ear. Thankfully I managed to grab onto a rather sticky chunk of wax which molded to my fingers and kept me from falling into your inner ear canal. "Okay okay I just had to check! Can't blame a guy for being curious!"

Whether it was by sheer mercy or that you had decided that my punishment was over, I let out a sigh of relief as the vertical wall started to tilt back to it's normal angle and eagerly pulled myself back onto your upturned nail.
"Let's not do that again...I feel all sticky...this one should be a gimme but...are you planning on growing again?"

Rose:
I chuckle and.. lower you, all the way down to my vagina. I don't want to push you inside again, so instead I lean back a little and put my finger right next to the hood on top. I just keep you there for a while, but your view is undoubtedly quite spectacular. Then back to my ear!

All this attention and messing around keeps me aroused, but when I keep you down there, I can't help but to think about getting my bush trimmed a little.. or how would they even do it?

Mike:
I knew what to expect before I even asked my question, yet my typical male libido refused to let such an opportunity slip through my fingers and eagerly licked my lips as your finger started to move.

Your body rushed beneath me like a topographical map of sex appeal and feminine beauty. The enormous breasts with noticeably erect nipples come and go, along with your broad abdomen, a belly button larger than an olympic size swimming pool, and dense bush before arriving at my destination.

"Mother of god..." I mumble once your lips come into view. Now that I'm not about to die, I'm actually able to sit back and enjoy the view.

Your overpowering natural scent fills my nostrils before I'm able to focus on your glistening hood. If I was a cartoon character, now would be the time when my eyes would pop out of my skull. Endless ridges of soft female flesh extended around me like a natural rock formation and I couldn't resist the urge to reach out and touch the spongy surface. Your entire pussy contacted and released in an instant and the longer I held my hand there I swore I could smell your arousal growing stronger.

All good things must come to an end as they say, and too soon your finger started to lift me away and back to your ear. "That was...wow...I'm speechless...but I guess I should refocus here." - I clear my throat and unknowingly sniff my hand that touched you while thinking of my next question: "Do you want to...become so big that the entire planet can experience what I just did? Become the center of everything? A goddess of all creation?" I paused and figured that was a loaded question so decided to simplify it a bit. "Or do you just want to finish your bath first?"

Rose:
I moan loudly when you describe doing the same with the whole Earth - I just can't help myself. But then try to restraint myself and tease: "Oh yeah, bath first.. definitely hihi!" - I take a couple breaths just to calm myself down. Then add: "Phew.. I thought for a moment there I would.. well, maybe let's not think about these things... Anyway, yess, a bath! You said the boat, um.. hang on, we'll need some clothes and.. a new phone for you. The old one was.." - I look at my other hand.. I was supposed to keep your stuff there safe, but I just couldn't stop myself - massaging my temples, breast, then touching my pussy lips unwittingly... "Um, lost? Somewhere.. probably? Yeah, let me just..."

I wear my earpiece again and ask: "Soldier-guy, would you mind-"

[Sanchez] "Already on it, miss!"

"Um.. right, of course..." - then I remember: "Actually, could you bring two? As.. one for me too? Like, Mike's old phone is super crappy. Slow and full of malware, like.. feels dirty even to touch it let alone actually use it! Uh, sorry Mike hihihi!" - I move you away from my ear so you can't complain. Or at least.. I won't be able to hear it - "There, check out the wreckage.. I mean, the boat. Which is certainly good to.. sail and stuff? Oh well..." - I put you next to the boat, crashed on the beach. It doesn't seem 'too damaged', but a fall from a few dozen feet certainly didn't do it any good. Plus being held between my fingers.. oh well, hard to say what was worse.

Mike:
"Are you trying to tell me that you think my stuff dirty!? Well I'm sorry it's not the newest iPhone on the market but just because you think it's...ah forget it..." My pathetic complaints faded away along with my desire to continue them as your finger carried me away, any further words would fall on deaf ear and frankly my throat was getting tired from all the shouting. I wondered for a second what actually happened to the phone and all of my clothes but figured such small minuscule things would be nearly impossible for you to keep track of, especially whilst being distracted by such a...interesting conversation.