- Text Size +

Rose:
Then I realize.. what if they threatened you with something? What if they only let you go under some conditions and: "Actually, why don't you remove your clothes and leave the phone.. just drop them on my palm anywhere and I'll pick you up for some more 'privacy' hihi!" - I ask and put my upturned index finger next to you, fingernail just millimeters away. Then retract it and swipe it on my still wet nether lips: "Here, even better.. probably?"

Mike:
Again I was beyond confused: "Are you seriously asking me to strip for you?" In a condescending tone: "My my Rose...you pervert...that's not very lady like but I guess I will oblige you. If you're trying to make it up to me then you're off to a good start..." Your natural aroma washes over me and causes my body to shiver with excitement as I slowly...painfully slow...start to unbutton my trousers and slide them down my legs before moving on to my shirt in what was actually quite the impressive striptease if you actually managed to see it.

I'm not sure why, but I covered my crotch with my free hand while I bundled up my discarded clothes and phone and tossed it onto your glistening fingernail. "Well big lady...you've finally got me naked, and all it took was becoming a mile tall to do it, but I gotta ask...why exactly am I naked?"

Rose:
I chuckle and whisper: "It's hard to say even up close, but it almost seems like you're trying to cover yourself? Don't worry, I'd need a microscope to see your dick hihi! And no, it's not about you being nude, but simply about.. you not having any bugs on you. I mean, like microphones and stuff - leave the phone with your clothes, which are probably bugged too. Isn't that right, soldier-guy?"

[Sanches] "Miss Rose, this is strictly unnecessary, I can-"

"Oh hi.. so nice of you to finally join us? I suppose you were busy when I was trying to save that sailor? Or when.. oh, whatever! I won't believe you haven't put all kinds of transmitters in every button or under every seam of his clothes. Or whatever you military types do hihi!" - then I turn my attention back to you - "So Mike, drop everything and climb up.. and don't worry, I'll just put you in my ear so I'll hear you! But um, they haven't put any recording devices up your butt or anything like that, right?"

When you climb onto my fingernail, I carefully move the finger into opening of my right ear and wait for you to get inside...

Mike:
"Hey! You don't need to emasculate me like that! You'd need the dick the size of a...well...I don't really know if there's anything big enough for you to use...hey!...Are you even listening to me!? Is that Sanchez!? Tell him I said thanks for the help with the chopper, and ask him if they made it back alright!" I shout but then realize that I had gotten used to talking into phone or through an earpiece and now both of those were powered off and wrapped in my discarded clothes my words most likely were inaudible.

I had no idea what you were planning, but being naked made me feel more...defenseless somehow, like a turtle without its shell...or a candy without its wrapper as I climbed up onto your nail and firmly punched the sensitive skin to let you know I was aboard. It must have worked because I barely had the chance to sit down before the digit began to rise and lift my up to the opening of your ear canal. I hopped off and found a nice secure spot to hunker down roughly 20 feet away from the edge. "Testing! Testing! Can you hear me!? Testing!"

Rose:
I can hear it just fine, but chuckle at the thought of teasing you a little bit more: "Oh, um.. I can only barely hear you, maybe.. can you go a little deeper?" - I barely contain another chuckle and add: "Sorry about my ears being a tiny bit dirty, I guess.. 'somebody' was unwilling to organize a proper bath, or.. ugh, whatever." - short pause - "No, soldier-guy, you weren't helping!" - another pause - "What? Then why didn't you say it on the call with me too? Oh, you know what, whatever - I need to speak with Mike now, so I'll call you back shortly. Or more like.. bye bye hihi!"

"There, I removed the earpiece so I can focus on you, but.. why aren't you going in? Is it really that dirty in there? Or maybe.. are you stuck or something?" - I'm still pretty anxious, so I don't realize how I never really give you a chance to reply - instead, I tilt my head so you slide all the way inside my ear. I giggle and: "Oh but don't tickle.. um, maybe like, try not tickling hahahihihi... Uh, too much maybe?" - of course every time you move it tickles the sensitive skin in my ear and my head shakes a tiny bit.

"Soooo anyway... I've been thinking, there may be things you weren't willing to tell me 'over the phone' with these perverts listening. So now's.. hihihi, hey stop tickling! Um, now's your chance? Hang on, I'll cover it so they can't snoop on you" - and while I do that, another tickle forces me to chuckle. I don't complain this time.. it's actually starting to feel pretty nice.

"Oh, and also.. I guess you can ask simple questions too... Like, yes or no kind? They won't be able to figure out the question from my answer hihi!"

Mike:
"You want me to go deeper!? Absolutely not...out of the question. Do you realize how gross it is in here? You really should get a Q-tip of something to-..." I quickly realized that you weren't listening to me and were talking to I assumed Sanchez. All around me were large piles of ear wax and 'tiny' hairs that were roughly half my height.

"Of course it's dirty in here! Like seriously...ewe...at least when I was in your bum I had some kind of suit to wear. I'm naked in here and its all so...greasy feeling. I think I'll be staying here if it's all the same to you...besides who knows when I'll be able to take a shower again."

I started to head back towards the opening to the outside when the landscape suddenly tilted to such an angle that made it impossible for me to remain standing. Instantly I began to slid inwards towards the tunnel of your ear canal, only stopping as I managed to grab hold of your of your ear hairs. "I said no! I'm not going in there!" I shouted, feeling my grip starting to slip on the oily hair until I started to fall again.

This time I landed in a pile of yellowish wax that instantly bonded to my bare skin. "Is that...ewe...I think I'm gonna...I'm gonna..." Vomits in my mouth a little bit but managed to swallow it back down "This isn't funny!" I yelled loud enough for my voice to echo through the cavernous opening. I managed to pull my legs free and stuck myself to the gooey surface as I tried to climb up the vertical wall and back towards the opening, only to see it suddenly close off as a massive gate blocked the only exit. "Rose! I swear to god I'll let go and tap dance on your eardrum if you don't knock it off right now!"

Rose:
"Ohh come on, it's just a little wax. And no, I don't mean.. okay I know it's a bit more than 'little' for you but still.. wax, can't you just grow a pair and..." - I sigh - "Look, you see what I'm trying to do here, right? So just tell me what you want to tell, ask your questions and..." - I think about it quickly - "Wait, or were you even taking it into consideration that they're listening and recording us all the time? I mean I was, soo...." - I don't want to add 'am', but that's still the case - for me anyway.

I sigh again and: "Fine, whatever - if you want, I can pick you up, clean my ears and let you shower in the meanwhile, then hope they don't not-kidnap you again for all the things you 'might' say and let you get back to this where..." - I close my eyes and massage my left temple - "Can you even hear me in there?" - it would be pretty silly of me to have whispered all that had you not...

Rose:
I chuckle and add: "As a little bonus, think how frustrating this must be for.. some individuals other than you hihi!"

Mike:
"Its actually a lot of ear wax but its just soooo...gross and sticky...I mean, seriously. If you were seeing what I'm seeing then maybe you wouldn't be so quick to judge!" I found a nice chunk of wax and pulled myself up on it while trying to think about what it actually was. Your ramblings and demands resonated within the reflective dome and I joined you in letting out a sigh before I was finally given a chance to speak.
"I don't know what they're planning for sure or if they somehow planted a bug on me while I wasn't looking. But I'm pretty sure they didnt shove anything up my butt so I don't think they can hear me...you on the other hand? I'm pretty sure they can hear you without any of their fancy tech."

Scoops up a chunk if waxy material and starts rubbing it between my fingers while I continue: "I do know that that Taggart guy...he's not above using nuclear weapons on you. Can you believe that? He's probably just waiting for an excuse! So it's probably back to the drawing board for him since you decided not to kill me. They probably saw that by the way..."

I rolled the wax into a ball and flicked it further into your ear while I tried to piece together the puzzle. "From what you're saying...it almost sounds like you...want them to nuke you. But...why would you want that?" A sudden realization popped into my head: "Is that why you put me in your ear? To protect me if that were to happen?"

Rose:
"Oh, okay.." - I can only accept the mention of nukes. I had considered whether they would use them back when I grew and fought the military, but so far they haven't so I kindda forgot about that whole thing. Yet I wonder again.. what would even happen? Not much I can do about it now: "Oh well, we'll see - and no, I never said any such thing. I mean, why would I want to.. other than as an experiment, but even then.. no, that's not why I put you there."

"I mean I was just messing around and.. wait a minute, did you see a recording of my little chat with soldier-guy on these monitors down there? The one with jogging and stuff? I mean.. I was just joking then, basically, and.. were they actually considering to..." - I stop myself from giving away what you just told me about nukes. I sigh and: "Oh well, one thing at a time. Speaking of which.. have they tortured you or threatened when you were in that bunker place?"

Mike:
"Well...just thinking out loud here, but that Colonel Taggart sounded like he had quite the track record and the soldiers there all treated him like...some sort of legend in the business so to speak. He did admit to me that you were probably his 'biggest' obstacle yet...just seems to me like the guy will do almost anything to protect the country from any threat both foreign and...domestic."

I considered your following question carefully, replaying the events in my head from the moment I got into that black suv with the soldiers until they let me ride in the helicopter. So much had happened in the span of only a few hours and most of it went over my head, I never did have much of a mind for military tactics or protocols. "They seemed to take me more serious after I told you to go jogging if anything happened to me so they didnt treat me too bad. It was mostly..." Imitates a deep voice of one of the soldiers: "Do what we say and don't divulge any compromising information unless you want to get tranquilized." Returns to normal voice: "You must have really scared them by the way...I could probably show you where that bunker is if you wanted to pay them a little visit..."

Rose:
I chuckle at the 'biggest' pun, but otherwise listen to you intently. I think about it for a moment, then: "No, I.. maybe let's try that visit later? I mean, I've got a bath to take! Or, from the sound of it, it seems that we both have hihi! Oh well, it's good that.." - I don't want to explicitly refer to what you told me: ".. yeah, good there weren't any issues and so on and.. you said anything? Like.. I mean, I'm actually kindda curious how that anything could turn out, I mean.. yeah, maybe we'll find out? Or maybe better not..." - I have considered getting nuked when being giant, but.. never completely seriously. How it would end is anyone's guess at this point. Or maybe it won't have to get to this?

Oh well, I giggle when I realize, then ask about: "Do you even have any 'compromising information' to divulge in the first place? Nah, never mind... But hey, is there anything you want to ask me.. off the record, so to speak?"

Mike:
I bring my hand to my chin while thinking: "Let's see...compromising information...its tough to really make sense of everything that they said. A lot of it sounded like a bunch of gibberish and to be honest...I was really just thinking about how to get back to you." I unconsciously start rubbing a nearby hair, petting it as if it were some sort of animal.

Rose:
I chuckle and shake a bit when I feel a sudden tickle in my ear: "Stop it hihihi!"

Mike:
The cave trembles and shakes around me, but I manage so maintain balance.

"Come to think of it...you remember that room I showed you with all the crap on the walls...my wall of fame? Well there was hardly anything about you on it, any idea why that is? They brought me in to some sort of conference room too right before I left and they kept saying how you might have been some sort of technical genius who's able to practically hide your existence from them. A lot of their mumbo jumbo went over my head but I was able to figure out that much. So I guess what I'm trying to say is...who exactly are you Rose? I mean...now that I think about it...I don't even know really much about you myself. They kept saying how...aroused and excited you were getting all the time and that you had some sort of...power fantasy which I guess kinda makes sense now..."

Rose:
I think about the lack of details about me.. that sounds about right: "Well, you know how it is.. I'm just shy about these things? Or at least, used to be? Like there's no reason or way to hide how I love towering above everything and.. well you know, my dad has taught me a lot and I figured out some stuff on my own. Plus.. I really don't think they have 'no information' on me, like.. they must've been hiding something or.. I don't know - either way, it doesn't matter now."

"And yeah, it is basically.. a power fantasy? Although with you literally inside my head, it's.. kindda different, you know? All these stories and roleplays, and.. I don't know. It's both different and more or less what I expected..." - then I realize: "Wait, did you say aroused? Are they analyzing.. oh, of course they are hihi! Well, I guess.. maybe it'll benefit psychology in some way, or.. maybe not haha!"

Finally I think about it myself: who am I, how to describe it. Then decide to simply mention: "As for who exactly I am, well.. I suppose you'll going to find out! But hey, thanks for not hating me after messing around with you just now. I actually half expected you to call me names and stuff. That was really nice, you know.. some of the things you said. Buuut... yeah, let's get back to that bath, shall we?" - I put my fingernail slightly inside the ear you're in, and add: "Unless you want have some more 'secret questions'?"

Mike:
I continue to stroke your sensitive hair almost like I'm interrogating you since I'm unsatisfied with your answer to my question: "Oh no no no, I won't let you get off that easily. They seemed completely baffled that they weren't able to find out more about you...almost like you didn't exist. If you don't want to tell me that's fine but eventually they'll uncover all your dirty little secrets...just like they did to me. Let's just hope Taggart never finds out and decides to kidnap your father next instead of your little boy..." - I paused, deciding on whether to refer to myself as your boyfriend or your boy toy before correcting myself.- "Instead of me..."

Your massive fingertip returns, pushing a mound of semitransparent wax along its base as your insert it into your ear, unnoticeable to you but impossible to miss for me. "Two more questions for you...what are your intentions exactly...I mean, being a living mountain has its perks sure but you can't exactly live a normal life anymore. School...friends...relationships...those things aren't exactly feasible anymore." I paused and started approaching your awaiting fingertip before asking my second question: "And...I guess this is more of a statement than a question but...you might want to find something to shave your...well you know. I overheard some soldiers making fun of you, something about needing a team of men to deforest that jungle of yours. I lied, eager to see how you'd react as I climbed onto your fingernail.

"Okay I'm on! Now please get me out of this nasty place! And maybe save me some soap! I'm pretty sure I saw some in one of those containers!"

Rose:
"They did what?!?" - I overreact when you mention somebody was making fun of my bush, but quickly calm down and add: "Well, I mean.. it's been a long winter, and I don't really like shaving, you know.. do you really think they could.. well, let's discuss it after the bath, good idea - and yeah maybe there's some stuff in that broken ship."

I think about the other questions and hold you the finger with you still inside my ear: "But yeah, you're my little boy hihi! And a friend maybe? I mean.. relationships.. depends on what kind, but I suppose they might be difficult with this scale difference. I really should've.. phrased it differently? Oh well.. nothing can be done about that I suppose. And as for secrets.. I don't know, what can I say? I was just good at hiding my activity online, I guess? So unless they can guess the password.. or all of them, and my little routing schemes, and.. all the other stuff I probably shouldn't talk about hihi! Uh, I'll miss messing around some of that stuff I tell you that - all I'll ever get now is some government or corporate issue phone with all the surveillance in the world. And even then you can probably see what I'm doing from orbit."

"Oh well, privacy.. who needs that."

"Ohh, and my dad.. I mean he won't know the passwords or other details of.. yeah, it would be a waste of time to 'not-kidnap' him. I mean, just leave my dad alone..." - I plead more than order. There's no way to find out what's happening to him, or my mom... Maybe I could just call them? That would be one strange conversation... Maybe later then. In any case: "So.. does that answer all of your 'secret' questions? I guess there's the one about 'intentions', but.. if I say it out loud then everybody will hear it. How about a little game then? You guess what they are and I'll tell you whether it's warm or cold hihi!"

I seem to have gotten used to you tickling me.. it's actually nice: to have a sort of.. physical interaction with you - or just to feel you as more than a tiny speck on my skin...