- Text Size +

Rose:
Captain got onto my fingernail with a bit of your help and I let him get off on the beach. Poor guy ran for his life.. or so it seemed anyway, oh well. With you secure on my fingernail, I dropped the boat on the beach just to free my other hand.. finally! The other two boats sailed away once I told them these containers aren't really any good for me.

Now I put you on the palm of my left hand and: "Sooo, long time no see hihi! I guess.. you spent a lot of time with the military, huh? Have you told them anything about our little.. secret? You know, the wishy-washy thingie?"

Mike:
"Phew you're telling me, it was so weird...they treated me like I was some sort of accomplice, which...I guess I am in a way. They have no idea why you grew, it's kinda sad actually...all that military intelligence and all their resources...yet nothing they have can explain what they don't understand. As far as I'm concerned this will stay our little secret forever." I felt like I was on top of the world, elated to be out of that dreary dungeon and back with the object of my infatuation, along with that warm fuzzy feeling that came with it.

Rose:
"Well in that case, I guess.." - I squint my eyes and think about it for a moment, yeah let's do it: ".. I suppose we can't let you do that, like.. what if they torture you or something? Yeah, sorry Mike but..." - and with that I begin slowly moving my right index finger towards you and whisper: ".. you know too much, so.. time to squish hihi!"

Mike:
Yet that feeling of happiness was suddenly replaced by a feeling of dread as your massive fingertip moved over me and blocked nearly everything from view. "Haha very funny Rose but you wouldn't have gone through all that trouble trying to save those random strangers just to turn around and kill me, you're not a monster right?....right?"

No response and the finger starts to lower: "Rose?....this isn't funny anymore...what are you doing?....Okay...getting a little too close for comfort now....Rose...ROSE!!!" The flesh colored digit continued it's decent like a small meteor on a collision course with your doughy palm.

Rose:
I completely ignore everything you say and keep moving the tip of my finger closer and closer.. it's barely half an inch away from the dot-like you when I stop and add: "You know, I never actually thought I'd be doing this, but.. gosh you were so annoying all the time! And teasing me too? Like.. how dare you.. I mean, I'm like a goddess to you so... Oh well, bye bye!" - and resume lowering the finger towards you.. excruciatingly slowly...

Mike:
I looked around in every direction for a way to escape but it didn't matter. Whichever way I ran....I wouldn't be fast enough...this was inevitable. My spine stiffened and my shaking legs ceased their quivering as I took one last deep breath and came to terms with my conclusion...I was going to die...and there was nothing I could do about it.

The air around me grew thicker and hotter as my end grew closer, yet my resolve wouldn't waiver. "My Rose...my love...never stop growing..." I mumbled one last time into the phone before letting it fall to the ground. I couldn't bring myself to look up, to see the end come. A single tear dripped down the side of my face, yet I couldn't help but smile as a fitting quote popped into my head... "There is simply the rose; it is perfect in every moment of his existence."

Rose:
"Oh enough complaining already!" - I tease and chuckle, then move the finger away slowly. I explain: "I'm only doing this to make sure my secret is safe, and.. you can stop pleading now or I'll just tilt my hand and let you fall down." - in fact I do tilt it, but only slightly.. ten of fifteen degrees - enough for you to notice it, but not enough to send you tumbling uncontrollably - "It would be a shame for you to splat on the ground or something. Although.. maybe if you splattered on just the right spot..." - then I remove the earpiece that allows me to hear you and put it on the beach next to the wreck of the ship.

"There, so much quieter ahhh! Now where were we.. oh yes, you were going splitty-splatty haha!" - and I move my right hand towards you except: "I guess my lil' pinky is fitting to squish you.. I'll make sure to have it engraved on your tombstone, like: died the way he lived, under.. um, okay I'll come up with a better pun. Except it's not like you'll be around to mind even a very bad one hihi!"

Mike:
Time seemed to slow to a crawl...even before the landscape below me tilted and knocked me on my side. I gripped onto one of your wrinkles to keep from falling off although the angle wasn't quite steep enough. "What's wrong with her? Did I mean nothing to her?" I thought to myself after hearing your playful voice continuing to tease me seemingly without a hint of remorse. Another tear dripped from my cheek and disappeared in the ocean of flesh.

Pulling myself back to my feet: "Please....just do it...no more playing around...no more teasing...if you're gonna do it then just do it! What kind of cruel goddess are you!? Just do it already!" I yelled even though I knew it was ultimately pointless...

Rose:
I could swear I could see you speak, or shout.. except of course I can't hear it. I'd have to bring you up to my ear, but.. oh well! I pause my finger just millimeters shy of crushing you, then actually lower my finger right on top of you - but not pushing down, merely holding you in place for a couple seconds. Then I add: "No, you know what, that'd be lame.. I mean, squishing my lil' tiny under a fingertip? Soo boring, um.. how about..."

I raise the finger a bit and notice that you're not on my palm anymore: "Ohh, stuck to my fingertip, are you? Even better! I guess I'll just leave you where no man has ever gone before haha!" - then I carefully rotate my hand to make sure you're safely stuck and lower it towards my awaiting nether lips. I can't even really see whether you're doing something or not, but.. it's extremely stimulating regardless.. and it's making me really wet too!

When the tip of my pinky is just inches away from the clitoris, I spread my labia for your grand.. actually, I decide to tease out loud about it: "Here, what a grand entrance for you hihi!" - and slowly move the finger inside me - "Like a conquering hero haha!" - you may be still on my finger, but you're almost completely surrounded by my pussy.

I can barely see you in there and.. it's such a rush! And yet.. "No, no... That's not it, umm..." - I move you out and drop you on the palm of my left hand - parts of it still moist with my natural lubricant. I tease: "How to kill you off, what would be the perfect way to..." - I tease and squint my eyes at you, pretending to think about it.

Mike:
I had steeled my soul and was ultimately prepared to die, to become nothing but a red paste that would no doubt be washed off the next time you cleaned your hands, especially when your fingertip started to press down on my head with surgical precision. Yet...it stopped...and then began to rise, taking my diminutive body along with it. Your natural skin moisture seemed to be enough for me to get stuck to it!

Some unseen force kept me glued to the pillar as it rotated and eventually left me on my back facing your humorous yet predatory smile.
"Why...why can't you just let me die? I was ready!" I screamed before my transport sunk lower, beyond the mountainous thighs that rose out of the water like a natural rock formation...one that led to a very VERY wet cave.

"That's her...her...oh god...it's beautiful..better than I imagined..." I thought to myself as your powerful scent grew stronger when you opened the gates to your own garden of eden. Your immense pussy spread out all around me while your clitoris quivered in excitement...just like I had dreamed. I took a long deep inhale of your arousal, savoring the moment in all it's glory. Even in the face of death, I never thought I'd be so...hard...yet this was the embodiment of my wildest fantasies.

Part of me was relieved when I was abruptly pulled away and carelessly deposited on your palm, yet your overpowering scent still lingered in the air. I never expected a giantess would take such pleasure in deciding an appropriate mean of execution...or was it all just an act to break me mentally before she broke me physically?

Rose:
Suddenly I open my eyes extra wide and fake having only just come up with: "Ohhh I know the perfect way for you to go! How about: your death should be.. in your bed, of old age? Like ninety or so? Or maybe like.. seventy years old and from heart attack while trying to massage my mountainous nipple? Or... oh, I better wear this hihi!" - I put the earpiece back on and wait for your reaction...

I don't hear a reply, so I wonder: "Um, is this thing working?" - tap the earpiece gently - "Well? Do tell.. did you like it?"

Mike:
"You...you...what? Huh?" I felt like my world had been turned upside down. My beliefs had been shattered and wasn't sure what was truth and what a lie anymore. A strange empty numbness filled my body as I continued to try and wrap my head around what had just happened. I knew you were playful, but I never imagined you'd be this...cruel.

"In my...but you were gonna...what!?" I was beyond confused at this point. Looking death in the eye, accepting it...only to be pulled back from the brink as part of some kind of elaborate joke was enough to break even the strongest of minds. "You're not going to...but you said...then I saw..." I struggled to form a complete sentence...

Rose:
I chuckle and: "Ohhh, I can't believe you actually bought it hihi! I mean, I suppose it must've looked pretty convincing from all the way down there haha! But hey, did you enjoy it? I mean, I know crush or death were never your favorites, but.. I.D.K. must've been pretty exciting, wasn't it?" - I tease and wink suggestively.

Mike:
"I was gonna...but...you were gonna...and then I saw your...you mean it was all a joke!?" I felt myself becoming less confused and more angry once it became clear that I wasn't about to die...at least for now. "That's messed up Rose" Peels myself off of your slightly saturated flesh until I'm standing. "Like...beyond messed up! You're lucky I didn't piss myself I was so scared!" I took a deep breath and regained my composure less you have a sudden change of heart.

"But...I guess it was kinda funny...you really had me going there. I really thought you were going to crush me or leave me in your...clears throat...lady bits."

Rose:
"Awww... but I did it for you, I mean.. remember how you mentioned once you'd love to see if being killed by a giantess was fun? Like.." - I scratch my head, it was a while ago and release all the feelings I had to keep hidden for a while now: "I don't remember how and in what context it was, but.. well here it was, so I had to improvise and pretend.. you know, all that stuff. And sorry for lying about everything, I mean.. I was just messing around, but.. um, you were away from me for so long and I can never thank you enough for making all this possible, so..." - I lower my lips atop of you and plant a gentle kiss, this time with 'a little' tongue... Except I can feel you getting stuck to the tip of it, so I carefully scrape you off with the tip of my index finger and bring to my eyes: "Awww, and it was sooo cute when you told me to keep growing even when I threatened.. I'm so sorry, I'm.. ohh, it sucks that I'm too big to properly hug you and... I guess maybe that counted as a hug? Sort of?"

Mike:
I was still confused, my head was swimming with all sorts of different thoughts and possibilities, each one less rational and more unlikely than the last. It wasn't until your soft lips, wider than a city block, lovingly pressed against me that my uncertainties began to fade and were wiped away but your wet tongue. This moment alone almost made the traumatizing near death experience worth it...almost, I was still quite angry with you but significantly less after that show of affection. "Yeah...yeah, we'll count that one...but did you really have to be so convincing? I mean...you could have at least let me think I was going to die with my dignity intact...but then again...I did get to see your vagina so I guess I can't be too mad..."

I stood up, feeling significantly heavier since my clothes were drenched in your saliva thanks to the passionate kiss. "For what it's worth...I forgive you. I'm still mad at you...but I forgive you. I suppose I should thank you for not killing me, even if it was by accident. I guess I'm still amazed at how gentle you can be when you put your mind to it."

Rose:
I giggle and: "Ohh what you wouldn't do to see just a... Well it was a bit more than a 'glimpse' of my groin" - I kindda feel silly about that part, but.. you liked it so maybe it wasn't that bad? Still: But yeahh, I kindda wanted to keep going with it too, like.. put you down and threaten to step on you, but.. I got worried you might run away into the bushes like that poor guy, so.. yeah. And I only tried to mess with you a lil' bit - not scar you for life or anything like that."

"So.. I mean, just to get an estimate.. how mad are you at me, like.. between one being a little angry and ten like.. gravely furious? I'm actually not sure myself how it must've felt for you, since.. you know, it was just a little tease? Basically? I mean from my perspective anyway hihi!"

Mike:
"Ehhh...I think i'm hovering at around a 6, I'm still pretty cross with you but I guess I just thankful you stopped when you did." I replied even as I could feel myself becoming calmer with every passing second, I mean who could stay mad at somebody so cute? Even if they're the size of small mountain, I could't let know that part of me was actually aroused by your actions even after staring death in the face. "Sure...teasing..." I mumbled still partially unconvinced.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Fun fact: I cheated a bit and told Ryan/Mike out of character how I was tired of this story and wanted to end it - so he thought it was for real!! Ohh, it was such an adorable tease ^^