- Text Size +

Rose:
[your pov]

The guard points you deeper into the corridor and explains: "Take a right, then you'll see conference rooms with numbers - knock on the one with three on it."

It's pretty straightforward, except there's a keypad on it and everything - but you remember about knocking. Before you can do that though, the door opens and somebody waves you to come in. It's a modest size conferencing room, complete with large table, some couple dozen executive style chairs around it. Most of them are already taken and they're looking at you - not staring terrified anymore, just like one would look at somebody entering the room.

There's a projection on the wall: looks like the first slide of a presentation, except the title of "Jacksonville SOP SitRep 14:20" - except it's covered with a bunch of top secret / government eyes only / no unauthorized viewing markings and so on. Plus a generous number of logos at the bottom: DoD, army, president's seal, others you don't recognize.. but they look very official and.. frightfully important.

[Taggart] "Finally, mr blue-balls has decided to join us. Find yourself a seat" - you look around the room and you recognize a few faces from when they were staring at you, and Emmitt is here too: except he's sitting alone at the end of the table. Empty chairs on both sides of him. Taggart continues: "Let's get started then, shall we? And no more powerpoints, we're not in DC anymore... Put something actually useful, current feed for instance?" - the presentation changes to a nice view of me from pretty high above.. it's circling slowly, a drone perhaps? "Jack, anything on comms?"

[officer1] "Yes, sir! CIC is complaining about.. your call, apparently? And how they're not confident we're handling the situation?"

[Taggart] "Well they insisted on me listening to him talk, so I listened. Luckily my Amazon wishlist was empty, so I used the time for something productive" - followed by a couple snickers from around the room.

[officer1] "Sir, yes.. but could you have at least answered the questions?"

[Taggart] "I did, we're handling it. That's all they need to know" - there are several more chuckles and whispers around the room, but it seems like it's not a great surprise to the crew. Most of them nod... Taggart continues: "What about our friends upstream?"

[my pov]

"Yeah yeah I'll be careful alright. But where are.." - I notice three tiny boats.. each smaller than my pinky toe. A lot smaller... - ".. oh, are you sure.." - I squint my eyes - "Is this really everything you could came up with? I mean it's like.. what am I gonna do with them? Wipe my butt? Not even that probably, ugh..." - but I just wait for them to come closer. Not even sure how or if I'm going to pick up the soap from them...

I finally decide to add: "Couldn't you have just ordered some tanker trucks, like I asked, from some soap factories around the state? I mean there's like 20 in NC alone.. they are bound to have some decent stockpile of the stuff!"

Mike:
I entered the official looking room feeling a little flushed in the face, not from embarrassment but rather the remaining symptoms of one of the most satisfying orgasms of my life. The way these people looked at me without fear or nervousness contradicted the reactions I had received earlier. Where had the respect gone? I still didn't know exactly why they were so afraid of me earlier.

A few leftover dribbles of cum remained on my trousers as I passed behind the group, barely listening to Taggart's comments and babbling before taking a seat next to Emmitt. It was nice to see a familiar face that didn't look at me with complete disgust. "Hey...what's this all about? Is this some sort of orientation or something?" I whispered to him before the live stream presentation drew my attention.

---
[Sanchez's pov]

Takes a long drag from his cigarette while clinching his fist in annoyance: "I understand that it's not what you asked for...but it's the best we could do at the moment. The roads are all blocked off by people trying to evacuate so it would have taken twice as long for any trucks to get here." He spoke in a slow soft voice, almost like he was talking through his teeth.

The small fleet of ships slowly approached your outstretched foot before stopping. Your wrinkled flesh was on full display for them as the water dripped along the folds, looking like some sort of mythical Kraken that had risen from the depths. The small crew onboard stood on deck to take in the immense size of your limb, none of them saying a word before a short pudgy man broke the deafening silence as he addressed Sanchez.

[Captain] "Sir we're here at the uhh...the target...what are we supposed to do now?"

[Sanchez] "Standby and ready for some choppy waters. I'm going to request a pickup for you and your crew." -Ends the transmission and starts talking to you- "Miss Rose...please allow just a few more minutes for the crew to be removed from danger then you're free to move about as you wish."

Rose:
[your pov]

[Emmitt] "It's a sitrep from all the teams, working around this.. this..."

[officer1] continues "Nothing much, they're managing the situation. The diversion with collages of.. her, appears to have worked. Public thinks it's some kind of marketing campaign, except the actual product is to be revealed later, for now.. could I show just a couple slides?"

[Taggart] A prolonged sigh, then silence.

[officer1] "Well, I'll just quickly..." - he scrolls through the presentation and shows a slide with a bunch of pictures of me, various poses - collaged against the backdrop of famous skylines: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago and so on. And abroad too, many better known cities around the world. Usually a picture of me is photoshopped in front or behind the rows of skyscrapers... They're pretty good, you'd have to analyze it for a while to figure out they were fake. And I'm at varying sizes too - except usually much smaller than my actual one mile height.

[officer1] "Our boys at San Miguel outdid themselves with imagery and with some help of spooks' 'top notch' experts..." - he shows another slide, the collages are similar, but.. worse. Usually obviously tempered with, like the colors don't quite match, or something is badly cut or positioned. "Well regardless of how good or bad they are, public are able to see they're fake just by looking out their windows. And they're peddling them on all platforms, while suppressing the real ones made around here. So a few more actual photos of videos of actual.. incident, are swamped by flood of fakes. We're also hoping to enlist a help of amateur enthusiasts-"

[Taggart] "Looks like you're on top of it, anything important to add or help you with?"

[officer1] "Well, sir.. if I may? The public is bored of these, but.. sooner or later they'll find out that something is off. Somebody will connect all the dots, closing down the airspace, or how there are widespread wireless outages caused by our jamming or shutting down the towers... Not to mention we can't evacuate everybody from-"

[Taggart] "That's alright, we only need to buy some time, before this 'incident' is fixed. What about perverts?"

[officer2] next to 1 "Well, they're trying to come up with an algorithm to determine clusters of sources spreading details of actual incident, but-"

[Taggart] "Let me guess, it'll be done next week at the earliest?"

[officer2] "Well.. they're hoping by the end of this week, but still..."

[Taggart] ".. completely useless, as expected. Are they at least giving us full access to their datasets?"

[officer1] "For the most part, yes. It's much better than it used to be though."

[Taggart] "Wonderful! Nothing that a 'little' crisis can't help with!" - and he chuckles. Somebody coughs nervously, but that's just about the reaction to his pun. He waves his hand and: "VPNs, any luck with that?"

[officer3] "We raided a.. number of them, but no luck so far. Apparently most of them actually doesn't keep track of connections and activity. There's been an issue with.. Nord I believe? The Swedish government has submitted an official inquiry to state and-"

[Taggart] "Have them send a non-answer reply and get on with it."

[officer3] "Yes sir, that's what we did, but.. they're insisting on-"

[Taggart] "Oh for.. do we need to raid their PM's house too? Backlash to raids is last on my things to worry about right now, and especially if it's some fucking Swedes... And how do you mean no luck? Nothing on her connections?"

[officer3] "Well, we collated whatever we could find with onion peel, but.. our current working theory is that she was sending her traffic one or more vpn, then routing it through dark web and back to normal internet. We're not sure about the entry points or-"

[Taggart] "Whatever, any better with her gear?"

[officer4] "We tried to access it, but.. everything is double encrypted.. or more. We managed to find a video of her unlocking her phone a few days ago in metro cam, but.. it bricked once we entered that password. We suspect it was set to do that if the right one was entered on first try, unless she changed it in the meanwhile, but.. it's a mess, sir."

[Taggart] "Yes, that much I can see myself. So nothing?" - the officer simply nods and Taggart sighs - "Well good thing we have mr freak over hear to help us with that. Whenever the sense of his patriotic duty wakes up at least."

[officer5] - who was staring at you for a while, now asks: "Sir what about enhanced interrogation? We could make sure he's not hurt and-"

[Taggart] "Nope, I don't want to risk her finding out.. somehow, that we molested her little toy. Plus, if he's as ignorant about her likes and plans as about everything else, then.. it's not worth the effort. Next, everything okay on the hill?"

Mike:
[Inside the room pov]

My eyes opened even wider as picture after picture of you flashed across the screen, each one better than the last, but each one failing to capture the beauty and sex appeal of the real thing. I actually raised an eyebrow at a couple, saving them to my own personal memory storage bank for later use if I ever needed them before leaning over and whispering to Emmitt. "I don't understand...you're trying to pull off some sort of cover up? You actually think people will buy that? What is with you government types and trying to cover this up?"

My voice getting significantly louder: "What's wrong with people finding out what's actually going on here? Sure there will be widespread panic, probably rioting, and people will think that it's the end of day for sure...but how exactly do you plan on keeping that from happening anyway? I mean...you can't just expect her to stay here forever right?" -I rise from my chair and start addressing the entire room like I'm giving a public speech.- "Let's just think for a second...she's going to get bored eventually and even though she's been compliant so far you can't expect that to continue. I'm sure you must have some sort of...what do you call those...a contingency plan? And then what? She'll just grow bigger and then you'll all be doomed. And so what if she likes her privacy!? Is that a crime!? Let me guess, you're just insulted that a 21 year old is outsmarting you is that it?"

I wasn't exactly sure what I was trying to accomplish, maybe figure out exactly what they had in store for you as a worst case senario. All I knew what that I wasn't about to let happen, I just needed to find a way to get through a message through. With all eyes on me I finished my speech and sat back down, waiting until the Colonel continued before sleathly pulling the phone out of my pocket to see if it had some sort of texting feature, though odds are it wouldn't be that simple. "And don't you dare question my patriotism...I'm not the one trying to decieve people...even if it's for the greater good."

Rose:
[my pov]

"Ohh come on! I'll just pick them up carefully, no worries!" - I slowly raise my torso from the water.. hoping that nobody will be looking at my wild bush, or maybe.. well there's no much I can do about it now. I raise to a kneel and lean down a bit.. then try to carefully pluck the vessels from ocean. I pick one of them, carefully pushing two fingers underneath it and trying not to exert any pressure on the hulls. It's so small that I can barely feel it, but I raise it onto awaiting palm of my other hand and... I realize that of course bottom of the boat is not touching my skin, so if I let go of it, then it'll fall and crash.. ugh, why did they have to send such tiny boats! I whisper: "Okay, I guess.. unload your cargo? Just throw it onto my palm..."

[your pov]

[Taggart] "Calm down, kid. It's what we were ordered to do and we're executing it. If you have any quarrel with that, you should've voted differently. That's assuming you're old enough to vote.. next..." - he sighs and adds: "I do question your patriotism. Because if she goes berserk and actually destroys half the country, then your precious 'truth' won't be much good, will it? We're trying to contain her, isolate from any.. distractions, such as any other freaks like you and keep her here until we figure out a solution. And that's all. Oh, and don't try to call your friend, it doesn't work that way - it has to be arranged by a third party, just to be sure there aren't any more.. incidents."

[officer1] "Actually, a contact tells me Pennsylvania wants to host a surprise PC.. they're going to reveal.. something about this situation."

[Taggart] "Oh god help us all, what exactly.. or never mind, who cares. Maybe it'll actually be easier to manage this - but make sure they mention the current body count."

Mike:
[Sanchez/Crew member]

[Sanchez] Leans forward towards his monitor abruptly: "No wait don't~" He tried to instruct but you were already in motion.

[Captain] Yelling at Sanchez through the phone: "Tell her to stop! You hear me!? Make her stop!" This line on Sanchez's end went dead as large waves pounded against the side of the ships, knocking them backwards before the whirlpools created by your rising body sucked them back in towards you. "Hold on!!! Don't let go!!!" He shouted as him and the entire crew grabbed on to nearby handrails.

[Sailor 1] "Captain! I can't....I can't...I'm slipping...I'm gonna- AHHH!"

[Captain] "Nooo McCoy!!!" He screamed as the helpless sailor fell overboard and into the choppy waters below.

Your massive torso eclipsed the sun above them and shrouded the helpless sailors in an eerie shadow.

[Captain] "Is everyone okay? Does anyone see McCoy?"

[Sailor 2] "Uhhh Captain...?"

[Captain] Looks sharply at the shaken sailor: "What! What is it sailor!?"

[Sailor 2] Slowly points upwards with a trembling finger.

[Captain] "What the hell's gotten into you boy? Find a life raft! We've got to find-..." His voice trails off as he follows the sailors finger up...and up...and up... towards the flesh colored mountain that covers the bright blue sky. "Mother of pearl..." He mutters quietly.

The ship and her crew are suddenly knocked onto their backsides as their sizable vessels are lifted out of the water by an unseen force - your finger beneath the water - and teeter precariously on the fleshy desert.

---
[Sanchez pov]

"Rose please be careful! -He winces as you gently pluck the ship out of the water, half expecting them to be crushed in an instant yet breathes a sigh of relief once he sees that that's not the case.- "With all due respect...the men can't lift those containers..their usually loaded onboard using a crane..."

Rose:
[my pov]

I whisper: "I am careful.. and can't they just throw out the contents?" - I roll my eyes, did this guy think I don't know how cargo containers work? - "Besides.. what was that shouting on your other phone about?"

Mike:
[Colonel's pov]

"What do you mean by that? You mean you're still going to keep me here? You think you can keep her preoccupied for long without my help? With all due respect sir...that's a load of bullshit. You don't understand what she's feeling right now, being a giantess in a world built for normal sized people. I do...and if you want my help then the best way would be for me to be out there with her. You can even...I dunno...put a tracker on me or something if that helps..." I slipped the phone back into my pocket after hearing that it was practically useless now but might come in handy at a later time.

I crossed my arms and leaned back in my chair, flashing a glace towards each and every one of the onlookers in an effort to convince them that I was worth it the annoyance.

Rose:
[Taggart] "Look kiddo, we know exactly how she feels. When it comes to reading people, she's as open as it goes - and we have teams of analysts going through every sentence, every word, every twitch of a muscle. It may surprise you that she's quite clearly enjoying impact on the world around her, not destruction or even doing anything to it.." - he looks around: ".. who had that psych report?" - officer1 raises his hand and just puts it on the display - "Thank you, now.. the ocular analysis please" - the document scrolls until it stops.. on closeups of my eyes, with remarks like: widened pupil - excitement from getting attention; eye twitches while disrobing - simply shy or childhood trauma; squinted eye - reacts to negative feedback: anger vs pleasure? And so on and so forth.

[Taggart] "Not to bore you with the details, your 'friend' is basically a power freak. She didn't want to become.. like this to kill people or destroy property, but to be at the center of attention. And as long as we provide it to her.. like with that sightseeing episode of yours, then-"

[Emmitt] "Sir, I really think you should've told us-"

[Taggart] "Relax, you didn't do anything wrong, it turned out just fine. And just look at the findings.. scroll down please?" - lower in the document, there's a subsection specifically dedicated to when you showed me around. You wonder how did they even manage to compile it so quickly, but there it is: a timeline of events with photos and diagrams. Such as:
16. looks at displays - with a couple photos of me and screen from your recording, with marked spots where I was looking and for how long
17. realizes the stare is at #2 holding the phone rather than #2 himself - pupil dilation, pelvic spasm, labia engorgement, heartbeat up to 82bpm - clear sexual excitation
18. signs recede when #2 seems oblivious - replaced with joy, limited discomfort - TBA: #2 toy or clown?
19. excitement returns when notices people avoiding camera.. power fantasy? more?
.. and so on.
[Taggart] "You see, it'll take us a bit more time to collate all the details from her actions and reactions.. both aware and subconscious - but we don't 'need' your help. It might've been useful a couple hours ago, but now? You're just a distraction, for the most part. A distraction for her, that is..."

This one document alone seems tot have like a hundred pages, or more...

[guy2, no uniform] "Sir actually.. she could use some distracting? It appears she's playing with delivery ships.. except with their crews still onboard?"

[Taggart] "Well, who would've ever expected that. After all, she never shown signs of impatience or willingness to mess around despite obvious threat she would pose... But truth be told, her guilt and sorrow after killing them may keep her here for quite a while. But tell you what.. if you can get there in time and distract her with something else - then maybe you can save some people. Maybe.. we'll even lend you a chopper with a pilot - the guard outside will lead you back up. Now, next.. how come we still have these satellite photos getting any traction. I thought it was all filtered out on socials."

[officer3] "It is, third party sources are peddling it."

[Taggart] "Such as?"

[officer5] "Some independents and.. RT seems to be pushing it pretty hard."

[officer1] "I said Putin is behind that, wants to humiliate us, make us-"

[Taggart] "Calm down, the usual countermeasures in place? Against all of them?"

[officer5] "Yes, but.. it's gaining traction among-"

[guy3] "Can't we just shut RT down? And whoever else poses a viable threat. We still have the measures in place, right?"

[officer5] "We do, but there would be some media backlash if we do it again so soon."

[Taggart] "Run it through pen-ave, let them take the blame for it. But get it going straight away, if they refuse to take ownership just blame Langley - they could use some more public scrutiny."

Mike:
The Colonel's words faded into the distance as my eyes scrolled through the numerous bullet points of statistics, calculations, and observations the likes of which would make even Steven Hawkings' head spin. The sheer information that Colonel Taggart's team had compiled gave me a newfound respect for him and the things that he was capable of doing. Why hadn't I asked you to dispose of him when I had the chance? Even though it went against my beliefs, the more he shut down me down with the overwhelming power of logic and intelligence made him a dangerous human being worthy of the respect he so rightfully demanded and received.

"This is...heavy..." I mumbled as it felt like my reality was crashing down around me, especially after being told that I wasn't needed. This was it...I was going to get detained and thrown into some super-max government facility hidden beneath the ocean like some sort of super terrorist. Never to see my beloved Rose or the light of day ever again...at least until a glimmer of hope brought me back from the brink of despair. "You want me to...what? I asked cause it sounded to good to be true. "You want me to distract her? But...what about..." -I paused and gathered my thoughts to regain my composure and suppress any outbursts of joy that might cause Taggart to change his mind.- "Consider it done. I'll make sure every last one of those sailors make it back alive."

I gave the Colonel a reaffirming nod before standing up and rushing towards the door before he could change his mind, although I couldn't shake the feeling that I was playing an integral part in one of his well thought out plans.

Rose:
[your pov]

They waste no time in bringing you back to surface, and the helicopter is waiting to go - Taggart wasn't kidding about this. They don't let you get on call with me until you get nearby though.

Mike:
---
[Captain/Crew Pov]

The terror stricken crew didn't have to wait for orders before struggling up to their feet and eagerly rushing towards the stack of containers. Years spent on choppy waters had made them accustomed to walking on moving surfaces, yet the wrath of the sea was nothing compared to the subtle movements of the mile high siren that had a hold of them.

One by one the crew opened the steel containers and began dumping load after load of boxes over the side of the ship, not worrying about where they were landing. Once one container was done they simply moved onto the next one like a group of well trained ants faithfully delivering food to their queen.

[Captain] "Faster men! The sooner we're done the sooner we can go home...I hope" He muttered the last part quietly before joining in and assisting his crew until their cargo was completely offloaded.

Rose:
[my pov]

I notice the other two ships trying to sail away. I whisper: "Hey! You haven't dropped off you cargo yet! And I mean on my hand, um.." - I notice people on the ship I'm holding throwing stuff out randomly: I can't see what most of it lands, but it doesn't seem like it's going onto my fingers. Or at least it doesn't stay on them - everything bounces and slips down. There's literally no point to doing this: "What are you... ugh. Stop, stop!"

I move my other hand to block the other ships trying to get away: "Nope! I haven't waited all this time to waste.. uh, wait, who would go swimming in all this? Unless.. oh, poor thing fell overboard! Here, let me.." - I try to pick a tiny speck from the water on top of my finger, but it slides from it.. - "Hey, you have to hold onto, like.. um, he's not moving? Umm, somebody help him, maybe?" - but nobody can and I'm getting increasingly lost: between the crew of the ship I'm holding throwing stuff out of their ship and basically into the ocean - and others trying to move away. To the guy stuck in the water and Sanchez complaining about.. everything, it's getting extremely frustrating!

Mike:
The elevator ride to the surface couldn't have gone any slower. With each second that passed I expected to solider accompanying me to suddenly turn around and club me over the head with the butt of his rifle, although that moment never came. Once the doors opened I basked in the feeling of fresh air against my skin, closed my eyes and let the wind gust by my face (Kinda like Nicholas Cage in Con Air). Even though it had only been a few hours below ground, freedom never felt so great.

[Soldier] Taps me on the shoulder- "This way number two...I mean sir, the landing pads over here."

I snapped out of my trance and shot him a dirty look before giving him a nod and letting him lead the way. It was a short walk, maybe a quarter mile or so past a bunch of structures that looked like some kind of barracks or an armory, past the garage where dozens of soldiers were all working diligently to make sure their vehicles were good to go at a moments notice. "What's the matter? You guys going to war or something?"

[Soldier] "You know exactly what we're preparing for. Colonel Taggart knows what he's doing."

We rounded the corner of the last building before arriving at a group of landing pads where a helicopter sat ready to go, no doubt having received orders beforehand and gone through the basic flight preps so that they were ready upon my arrival. The soldier escorting me stopped next to the helo and gestrued me to get in, which I gladly did.

[Pilot] "Welcome aboard. We've been given orders to transport you to the target location. Strap yourself in and stand clear of the doors. We'll be taking off asap."

I gave the pilot a thumbs up before taking the lone seat in the middle of the chopper and buckling in. This had been the first time had ever ridden in a helicopter, but my mind was focused on one thing... "Hang on Rose...I'm coming."