- Text Size +

Mike:
The hanging light fixtures above began to sway as the aftershock pulsed through the concrete bunker. If this was your idea of being 'playful' then I'd hate to see what kind of devastation you could cause when you actually tried.

I sigh - "Great...now you've gone and got her calling me that...I didn't have a choice! I had to go through her back door so that I wouldn't put any of your men in danger!" - I listened to the dead silence of the call hoping that you at least heard me plead my case before they cut it off. - "If anything you should be thanking me...maybe with a medal of some kind or a plaque that reads 'He sacrificed his dignity to save men he didn't know'...or something like that."

I was a little annoyed that Taggart didn't yield to my counter attack of calling him a faggot, but I suppose part of me was not surprised. After all I'm sure he had heard much worse during his travels. "So what was so important that you felt like you needed to interrupt me?"

Rose:
[Taggart] measured you cautiously in silence while you spoke and now finally adds: "Follow me, her little number two."

Then he turns his back to you and walks away, presumably assuming there simply isn't a counter to his joke that you could ever come up with.

----

[Sanchez] "Good afternoon miss, I-"

"Ohh hiii! Been a while since we spoke, but um.. what's your name?" - I don't recall ever hearing his name. Maybe he introduced himself to Mike, but not to me - unless I forgot or something...

[Sanches] "Oh, I.. um... Your friend already introduced me, I-"

"No no, but.. your first name silly! Why do everybody keeps calling each other by last names in the military! Colonel this, General that, Major sergeant whatever..." - I tease and sigh.

[Sanchez] "Oh, miss, that's just that-"

"You can call use my first name, if you tell me yours!"

[Sanchez] after a prolonged silence.. good 10-15 seconds at least: "Uh, okay, I'd be happy to.. umm, I'm.. Lieutenant-Colonel Juan Sanchez, reporting-"

"Huan, huh? So that's like.. Spanish, right?"

[Sanchez] "Uh... Yes, but-"

"Am I pronouncing it right? Hu-an, Hua-n, Huu-ann?"

[Sanchez] "Um, miss.. Rose, it's close enough and I don't mind any pronunciation that-"

"No, but I want to say it right! Hoo-an?"

[Sanchez] "More like.. um, Juan?"

"Hu-an."

[Sanchez] "Not.. um, that really is good enough and-"

I sigh and roll my eyes.. I don't want to be 'good enough', I want to be correct! But since he doesn't mind: "Fine, whatever, soldier-guy."

[Sanchez] silence, then: "Does it mean I should keep calling you-"

"You can call me whatever you want hihi!" - then after a brief silence.. poor guy must be terrified out of his wits or something, but I add: "So.. about that bath?"

Mike:
[my pov] "Alright...but I doubt there's much else you can show me that will top this. Are you going to give me another change in perspective...or whatever you called it?" I slowly followed the colonel after taking one last loooong look at your blemished bum on the monitors, walking extra fast to catch up to him so that I wouldn't get lost in the labyrinth of hallways and doors. God on knows what else they were keeping in here, yet I couldn't care less...I was still pissed about having my alone time continuously interrupted. "If I didn't know any better I'd start to think that you were a bit jealous...but what do I know...I'm just a guy with a freaky fetish right? I'm not ashamed of the stuff I've seen and honestly I hope it doesn't stop there. Unrelatedly...have you ever been spelunking?" I continued to pester the headstrong colonel the entire time we walked.

---

[Sanchez] Leans forward on the desk and starts massaging his temples in frustration: "Ehh...right...that's exactly right..." - He said in a tone that sounded like he was just trying to be nice even though you kept butcher his name's pronunciation, mainly due to your lack of hispanic accent. - "I've just received word from our fleet...you should be able to see them in a couple minutes if you look to the South. We've had to divert an incoming shipment en route to Savannah Georgia...the captain wasn't to happy with us but I had to explain to him our...unusual circumstances..."

Rose:
[your pov]

[Taggart] listens patiently to your complaining and leads you down another corridor, then finally stops by some door.. marked with toilet signs and: "Look kid, I knew you were horny, but if you really can't think about anything other than your dick right now, then go in and get it out of your system. We'll wait for a few more minutes..." - then pushes a button on his earpiece and says: "Em, play some filth on little shit-head's device" - short pause - "Don't care, just whatever freaky junk he'd be into" - then walks away. He tells a nearby soldier: "At ease, point that turd to C3 when he's done with himself."

[my pov]

"A shipment? Fleet? Humm, you have my attention hihi! I mean.. a few trucks would've been fine, but.." - when I think about it, they would be 'pretty' small - maybe a lot of trucks then? Oh well: "Whatever, let me know when they get here... Um, actually? Do I need to walk there or something? I mean.. the water is pretty shallow here, like.. don't mind me - even for ships too, I think?" - but then: "I guess I don't know anything about ships, so.. maybe that captain can figure it out hihi!"

Mentioning the captain makes me think: "Um, actually.. when it comes to titles and stuff, you're like a lieutenant-colonel, right? Is it lower or higher than colonel? And how do I address you properly, like.. I don't know, lieutenant Sanchez? Or colonel Hu-an?"

Mike:
I follow the colonel's back with my eyes as he walked away, unsure if he was being incredibly kind or of this was some sort of trick. His repeated, and frankly creative uses of my nickname bounced against my thick skin and frankly made me feel a bit accepted...I mean...who give a nickname to somebody that they don't like right? Or maybe it was different among the military than around my group of friends...Either way, the door was open and my manly situation was starting to become rather painful. I stepped into the bathroom and quietly closed the door behind me. It was a typical bathroom, exactly what one might expect with a standard white tiled floor, blank white walls, a single toilet and a lone sink standing against the wall.

"Hmmm cozy...but I suppose I've jerked it in worse places..." - Of course I was referring to the time when I was 14 and was forced to handle myself in the backseat of my mom's van whilst on a family road trip. Puberty can be a bitch after all. "Now...where were we..." I said to myself as I made sure to flip the seat down on the toilet and took a seat, taking care not to get any leftover urine splatter on my pants. The large phone bulged in my pocket before I anxiously pulled it out. "How the hell do I turn this thing on again?...Hmmmm..."

As if my prayers were answered, the screen suddenly flashed to life and resumed streaming. "Thanks Faggot!!" I yelled to the unseen presence before turning my attention back to the phone and addressed you. "Well...I wasn't expecting this but...they're letting me use their bathroom for my...personal problem..."

----

[Sanchez] Still rubbing his temples to fight off the growing migraine: "No!...clears throat...no please..." - He quickly sits up in his chair.- "You have to understand Miss...this was the most we could come up with in such a short amount of time. I hope you're not expecting some massive cargo ships...it's mostly what we could gather from the nearby ports...please just remain still and let them get as close as they can."

Rose:
[your pov]

When you look at your phone, you're surprised to see a view of me - except not live feed, but rather.. the time I teased the base with my boobies, after removing the t-shirt and all that. It loops a few times: I'm massaging my babies so playfully, and the view is just perfect: from all the way on the ground, my form on the horizon dwarfing anything in the shot, even my ankles can be seen above any buildings and trees...

Then it switches to me playing with water.. except I'm trying to wash my pussy, so go figure. After a while it goes to me pouring water on my nether lips. Next is a recording from helmet cam of one of the rescue team divers - when they're approaching a gigantic crotch when I sat down in the river. And so on.. basically every lewd view of me so far, everything you missed when you were taking a shower or underground...

And loops back to the beginning after the last video.

[my pov]

"Uh, okay? I'll lay right here.. lieutenant Sanchez? Or should you be like promoted to admiral now that you're commanding a fleet hihi!" - I'm pretty sure promotions don't work like that, but what the hell.. he can always correct me. If he dares...

Mike:
"Rose?...Rose....answer me..." I spoke into the phone before realizing that it was on a continuous loop. Although I would have preferred some sort of live interaction, I wasn't about to let this opportunity go to waste. "Mmm...good choice Colonel...it's like he set this up just for me" - I thought to myself as I eagerly eased down the zipper on my pants and allowed my stiffening member to burst free. I watched your erotic recordings several times as I slowly started to pump my fist up and down on my cock. "Ohhh yeahhh...so big...sooo fucking big..." I mumbled out loud, pausing only to lick my lips as the footage continued to loop over and over again, showing me all of my favorite angles that they must have decided I would enjoy thanks to their thorough research.

---

[Sanchez] Pulls out another cigarette and tosses the empty pack into a nearby trash can: "That's not how the marines work, that'd be the navy....never mind." He lights up his smoke and slinks back into his chair as a wave of nicotine induced relaxation washes over him before the phone on the desk starts to ring. "Give me one moment Ma'am...that must be the captain..."

"Yes?....That's correct...Yes, I know she's huge...No you can't turn back...Listen, I need you to deliver your cargo as requested or else she'll....He pauses...Or else she won't be very happy..."

Hangs up the phone and turns his attention back to you: "Good news Miss...they're approaching, you should be able to see them now."

Rose:
[your pov]

As it loops, new videos are added to the 'playlist': a recording from the sub as I put it inside my mouth, or a shaky cam footage from somebody on the bridge as I walked over it - still fully clothed, but it's quite spectacular. Plus the water dripping from my feet...

[my pov]

"I'm not your mom! Unless.." - I continue in mocking voice, trying to sound like my grandma or so: "Oh goodness gracious! Thank you so much, sonny! I've been waiting for these deliveries for so long, and now I can finally bathe!" - I giggle realizing my grandma impression is really poor. I continue in normal voice: "And, um.. I mean if the captain doesn't want to come here then whatever, I don't care.. except tell him he's not getting paid and stuff hihi!"

Next I look behind me and: "Where is he anyway?"

Mike:
"Ohhh myyy....these guys got all the good stuff!" I yell loudly causing the nearby solider to start uncomfortably at the closed door before rolling his eyes. I grip my throbbing member even tighter and speeding up my strokes as more and more of new images and videos start to pop into rotation. A view from a drone that followed your massive jiggling ass as you stepped into the river, a high powered satellite's feed of your pink nipples hardening in the cold water, and even a leftover spectators live stream of what you were currently doing that was no doubt trending all across the country if not the world. Nothing could beat the real thing, but even so I still felt the all too familiar tingling sensation churning within my testicles signaling that my climax was rapidly approaching.

[Outside solder] Hears my cries of orgasm as I finally burst all over the tile floor and cringes.

---
[Sanchez pov]

Rolls his eyes: "Yes yes...that's a very funny impression Miss Rose but as I'm sure you heard they're a little reluctant to approach you, mainly due to risk of capsizing should you decide to move. So I must reiterate how important it is that you remain perfectly still unless you want all their cargo to end up underwater."

A few minutes go by before three small dots arrive near the entrance of the delta. They're not your full sized cargo ships that would transport goods across the ocean, but rather they looked like a group of medium sized shipping boats (3 in total) designed for shorter voyages. Each an every one of them were loaded with shipping containers that held soap, shampoo, lotions, snacks, toys, clothes and all sorts of assorted items. With vessels around 40 feet long and holding 3x3 stacks so 27 crates in total.. a pretty tiny fleet.