- Text Size +

Mike:
I continued reading out loud the list of appropriated supplies starting from the estimates of how much food they could divert to the base in such a short amount of time, robbing supplies from local farms and shipments to grocery stores around the county, to calculations of the amount of material it would take to craft you something suitable to wear despite already providing you with swimsuits for some strange reason (They still didn't believe you could grow them), they even had some locations that looked like quarries marked out with a big black X drawn over them and a little annotation that read "latrine".

"Whoa...they must have some pretty strong pull, I'm not sure FEMA could scrounge up so much stuff in such a short amount of time...but anyways let us continue..." I continued to stroll past the group of nervous onlookers, feeling like moses parting the red sea as they eager stepped out of my way...this was the kind of respect that I could get used to. Maybe they were afraid that at any moment I could tell them where we were and there wouldn't be enough time to evacuate.

I circled around the room like a tour guide before I approached the room containing my "greatest hits". "Oh if you thought that last room was cool, you haven't seen the best BEST part just through here." I stepped into the room and was immediately met with a familiar face. "Oh...Emmitt! I was hoping you'd be here. Rose say hi to Emmitt, he's the one who's been leading all the research on us. I'm sure he'd love to explain his wall of fame!"

Rose:
[Emmitt] "Uh.. ummm..." - all he can do is wave towards you nervously. Extremely nervously.

So much so, that combined with his face turning pale-white, I suggest: "Uh oh, is he about to faint or something? Maybe he should sit down?" - I wait for him to do that, but then notice.. a slap is just as effective, so I ask: "And, um.. what hall of fame? Are you going to tell me that we're somehow famous? I mean.. I guess I kindda am, but.. oh cut it out and show me already!"

Meanwhile people in the craddle 'quietly' evacuate.. not as any organized action, just.. they all and at the same time remember they left their irons in the kitchen ovens or thereabouts. And of course Taggart is nowhere to be seen, having orchestrated this little 'stunt' and left the scene well in advance...

Mike:
"Yeah don't mind him...he's probably still just nervous because I punched him in the face earlier. You shoulda been here to see me stand up for us, I bet that would have made your nips perk up huh? But we're all good now, I apologized to him and now we're getting along swimmingly...right Em?" I slapped the visually nervous man on the back of the shoulder while flashing him a reassuring smile before continuing over to the wall.

"Well for some reason I think I might be more famous than you are, at least in their eyes. You see all of this?" I stepped closer to allow you to see my collection of gts pictures, stories, movie posters, everything that illustrated my lust for giant women. "And that's just my wall! They had one set aside for you but..." - I turn around and show you the barren wall - "They told me they had a hard time finding anything about you...which is weird...I thought the government could have tabs on everybody without them knowing. Any idea why they wouldn't be able to find stuff on you?"

Rose:
I stare at the insane amount of materials on your 'wall'.. it's so weird: "Um, okaay.. I knew you had quite a stockpile of.. but this?" - then I chuckle and add: "I guess that explains why you gave me your last wish haha!"

"But, um..." - I actually blush, realizing: ".. so they noticed how well I hid 'my interests', so to speak.. except, not anymore? Like, it's out for the whole world to see now that I'm so big and loving it? Oh well, I guess they don't know everything, like.. well, about you hihi! Um, but what was that on the table by the way? More fetishists?"

Mike:
I chuckled a little bit and made sure that Emmitt hadn't overhead you say anything about the last wish, even though we were on private headsets I felt like the bunker had gotten a little bit quieter than before... "Well I didn't exactly know you were gonna grow yourself this much, not that I mind, I knew what I was signing up for."

I turned my attention to the pile of unsorted folders stacked high on the center desk - "Yeah kinda...just more of my crap that hey haven't gotten a chance to go through yet, probably cause they ran out of space on mine and didn't feel like having to remodel everything just to add another wall. I'm kinda proud of it actually..." - Turns around to face Emmitt once again - "But Emmitt here doesn't seem to understand the attraction a man can have towards a woman who can crush him with one of her toenail clippings...why was that again Em? I'd like for Rose to hear your reasoning behind it..."

Rose:
I giggle, then: "You know, I think I may need my toenails 'clipped' hihi! If you know what I mean..." - I wink suggestively, but then think about that poor guy.. - "And you really shouldn't be messing with that Emmett-guy, I mean... Look at how scared he is of me and everything.. it's so adorable haha! Whoa, it really makes me miss being able to actually 'see' the people? You know, like.. more than just 'specks' on the ground?" - I sigh, then add in a saddened tone: "I guess you can't have everything, now can you..."

Mike:
"Bahh he knows I'm just messing with him, don't ya Em? Plus you hear that? She said you were adorable" - I lean close and playfully elbow him in the ribcage - "Better hope she doesn't have the hots for you or the next thing you know she'll be asking you to trim her bush with a swather huh?" I step back and give you one last glimpse at everything before moving back towards the door.

"Well that's everything I think. Thanks for the hospitality Em...you've been a good host!" I call out as I reenter the "brain" only to find it completely empty. "Huh...where'd they all go? I thought they were supposed to keep an eye on me...I wonder if its - Hey Emmitt! Where are you going!?"

The weasely man brush by my shoulder as he passed alongside me, seemingly in some kind of hurry...

Rose:
I go insta-red-blush when you mention trimming my bush, and can't force myself to say a single word... - then actually cover it completely with both my hands.

I can only hope for you not to see it on any of the monitors.. there are so many, one of them is bound to show my face. I suddenly wish I could just disappear, like.. collapse into the ground or something - pity being huge doesn't work like that...

Mike:
The frightened man runs, or shall I say, shuffles through the exit of the main chamber before disappearing around a corner that I'm pretty sure led to the elevator that I arrived in without saying a word. It was tough to remember where things were in this labyrinth of a secret underground base. "Well...I guess he's a little bashful, can't say I blame him. So now it looks like it's just you and me Rose, I dont see anybody else around..."

The monitors were all still blank from earlier and I sat down at setup that looked like it was straight out of the matrix, a comfy leather office chair with 1...2...3.......9 monitors in front of it. "Lets see...one of these must turn these back on...gimme just a sec....got it! No.. that didn't do anything..." ...I desperately wanted for monitors in front of me to go back to their original views of your glorious body.

Rose:
When you mention turning monitors on, I remember: of course! They were disabled following my complaint about how creepy it was! I sigh with a huge weigh off my chest.. even if they 'recorded' it and will keep forever, luckily you didn't get to see it! Miraculously so...

You toggled some of the switches and.. nothing happened. But then without you touching anything for a few seconds.. they all turn on, mysteriously. And strangely enough every other monitor is showing closeup on my face and.. I'm still pretty red, not all of the blood has managed to recede from the veins and everything...

Mike:
I was rather shocked with his easily it seemed to be to turn on the complicated series if displays seeing as the most monitors I've ever used at one time was two, and this set up didn't even have a tower...at least not one that I could see. "Whoa whoa...too close...let's see...how do I zoom these out some? I can't jerk off to a view of your pores..." I mumbled to myself, forgetting to mute the headset while I tried to figure out how to operate the complicated series of buttons and knobs affixed to the control board.

"How the heck does this...Rose?" -I looked up from searching and finally noticed your bright red complexion. - "Are you...blushing...awww that's adorable..." -I ended with a tone similar to how one would speak to a baby. Or just how you used to tease me. "What do you have to be embarrassed about?"

Rose:
"Wait, what? Am I? No, it must..! Maybe it's just an odd lighting or.." - I struggle to come up with an excuse, has sun changed since a minute ago? It's a bit later in the day but early afternoon sky doesn't cause reddish haze or anything like that, so I just: "Nothing, it's.. nothing... oh, just forget about it!" - I say while clutching my "nether lawn" with moth hands desperately.

I move a couple feet further from the coast trying to find deeper water to cover my bum in it and.. it's no use! I was hoping for at least a few inches deep so I can... Or maybe I can just... I turn around and lay down on my belly, with my chin supported with my left hand and holding the phone in the right. "There, sooo... what you up to in that super-high tech.. school computer lab hihi!" - I tease, desperately trying to change the topic. And unwittingly creating a neat view of my cleavage for anybody in the base and the surrounding towns...

Meanwhile, as you salivate at me turning around and pointing my mud covered bum at the sky, somebody approaches you completely unnoticed and stands outside of the view from your phone.

[Taggart] "Done jerking around, number two? Miss Rose, can I borrow him for a few minutes?" - you turn around and point the camera on a military looking, clearly totally full of himself, self-righteous type sort of guy. No markings or rank on his uniform though...

I can still feel myself blushing, even despite having already hidden my humiliating bush, so I immediately: "Yes! I mean.. it's, um.. sure, why not? It's not like he's got anything to do, or..."

[Taggart] "Quite. If you follow me, number two?"

I squint my eyes at the form in front of you and: "Wait a minute, has this guy been bullying you?" - I think about it.. calling you a 'shit' twice in the span of.. five seconds or so? - "Hey, is that the, um.. colonel-guy?" - I realize and giggle, then: "Uh, hiii! Nice to meet you, well sort of. But stop calling Mike.. 'that'.. or else..." - I add ominously.

[Taggart] completely unfazed, but with one hand raised to cover my view of his face: "Very well, miss. Now mr. Dunn, if you could shut that damned thing off and follow me, please?"

Mike:
Even the muddy bottom of the river delta couldn't dampen the tremors caused by your massive form as you casually rolled over to shield your embarrassment from prying eyes. The base rumbled rather gently but still enough to knock layers of dust from the light fixtures before everything settled down. The cameras zoom widened, seemingly on it's own before giving me an absolutely breathtaking view of your bum which was covered with a healthy layer of mud and silt that contrasted nicely against your pale skin. "Oh my my my Rose...you need a tan! Guess you can work on that while you..." - Taggart enters and taps me on the shoulder, scaring me half to death since I thought I was alone.

"Yeahhh...what she said. Can't I have a better codename than...number two? It kinda sounds like you're calling me....oh you guys are dicks!!" I finally pieced together why everybody had been calling me such a degrading name. "I give you points for being creative but still..."

"You gonna be okay without me Rose?" Of course you would be, I mean big girls can take care of themselves right?

I reluctantly tore my gaze away from the monitors and stood up from the comfy chair, rather annoyed that my personal time kept getting interrupted, before following the colonel. "This had better be good, I was just starting to work my magic." - I slipped the phone into my pocket without ending the call purposefully. - "Why didn't you just cut me off if you wanted to talk in private? I think Rose would be interested in what you have to show me."

Rose:
I nodded when you asked if I'd be fine - I guess I will, for a while longer anyway...

Now I want to tease how it took you long enough to figure out that 'dirty' nickname, but.. the screen suddenly goes dark and I realize you must've cut the call. Except I'm surprised to still hear:

[Taggart] "I'm sure she would. And you're becoming quite a big number two right around now, if you don't mind me saying. Like the kind that hurts and burns when you try to push it out. Now come with me before-" - he suddenly puts a hand to his earpiece, as if hearing something really surprising. He tenses a little, but then goes back to calm and casual: "Miss Rose, nice to have you still on the call with us."

I chuckle and giggle at his sudden change of behavior. Even though I can't see him, I can imagine he must've been quite angry - and probably still is, except hiding it or something. "Yeah, I guess it is nice hihi! Um, but what was that about big and painful turd again? Unless you meant something else? Or maybe referred to somebody else?" - silence - "Well?"

[Taggart] "Miss.. I really don't think-"

I interrupt him: "Oh come on! You shouldn't just go around calling people names! I mean that's rude and-" - then he actually interrupts me! I'm a bit surprised as it hasn't happened in a while. Or rather, nobody dared to in a while:

[Taggart] "Please, it's just some harmless banter between men. You wouldn't understand but that's just how we are in private..."

I think about it quickly.. men, how could anybody ever understand them... Oh well: "But that's still rude! And.. Mike, do you mind it yourself? I mean, if not then I suppose it is harmless and.. I don't know, what say you?"

Mike:
I felt a smug smile start to form on my face as I watched the seemingly unflappable colonel start to actually sound a bit nervous. Up until now he had appeared almost robotic in nature, only saying and doing things when he had calculated every possible outcome, yet now it actually looked like you were starting to get under his skin. "Well actually..." - I paused for dramatic effect as I felt the pendulum of power starting to swing in my direction, if even just a little bit. It's amazing the kind of false confidence one can feel when they have a literal giantess in their pocket...

"I was gonna let it slide but then you had to go ahead and make it more hurtful by adding that last bit. (About it hurting and burning when trying to push it out). I'm afraid I must insist you stop calling me that, eh?....Colonel...F-aggo-T..." I chuckled to myself after putting a hard emphasis on the first and last letters of the hateful word. "So as long as you call me...Number Two...that's what I'll be call you from now on."

Rose:
[Taggart] "Very well my little number two."

"Wait, what? So you're going to just.. ugh you men! Whatever. But don’t ever dare calling me.. what, number one? Because I'm pissing you off or something?"

[Taggart] "Wouldn't dream of it ma'am."

"Wait, I told you not to call me... Ohh, I see how it is, 'colonel-guy'... Unless you want to introduce yourself properly?"

[Taggart] after a brief pause: "Certainly, colonel Charles Taggart, at your service."

"Well nice to meet you.. mr colonel-guy..." - I tease and chuckle. If men are going to call each other names and stuff then.. I guess I can play that game too. And finally: "In case you ever were calling me 'number one', well.. I suppose you should look out for not being 'pissed on' hihi!"

He's silent, and I remember one more thing: "And why didn't you cut the call remotely? I mean yeah, that was a very good point Mike, thanks. Well? Colonel-guy?"

[Taggart] "Miss... We would rather avoid risking you causing more seismic activity and-"

"Wait! Um.. so.. right, so that's what it was! I've been thinking what that strange sound could've been, um.. wait, but an earthquake? I know I'm bit, but..." - I trail off and don't add: it was just my cute lil' fist.. and even then without me really thinking about it...

[Taggart] "Quite."

Ugh that guy and his 'words': "Why didn't you tell me? I mean, it wasn't my intent to start tearing up your base with earthquakes and stuff..."

[Taggart] "Well, miss... It wasn't that strong to-"

"Oh, how strong was it then? Like.. I don't know, Richter scale?"

[Taggart] after an awkward moment of silence "It was.. just under three and a half on the scale, I believe."

"Uh, that's.. pretty cool actually? Um, but why didn't you just tell me to stop? I mean, if it was tearing your lil' base down?"

[Taggart] "Miss, it wasn't and, we didn't want to risk you teasing us with it endlessly."

I raise an eyebrow upon hearing this.. right. Well it makes sense, but: "Not at all! I mean, I would never tease you about, well you know..." - I put the phone down on my jeans, then hit the ground with the freed fist - ".. doing this? I totally wouldn't hihi! But seriously.. how strong was it this time?"

[Taggart] sighs "Four point one, miss. But please-"

"Oh come on! It's just some... wait, um.. four actually sounds pretty strong. It hasn't destroyed anything or.. hurt anyone?"

[Taggart] "It' might've..."

"Oh don't mess with me!" - I complain, but find myself getting worried.

[Taggart] "Miss, don't worry about it, I'm sure it's fine. A few bruises and broken limbs shouldn't be too much to handle, but.. please refrain from doing it again. On purpose anyway..."

I'm amazed by how my simple action.. except in a way I'm not? I was imagining being this big, this powerful.. for so long that.. but he seems to be saying that.. "Broken limbs?" - I whisper to myself while mulling it over and then say: "Well alright then, I promise I won't tease you like this.. too much hihihi!"

[Taggart] sighs again and: "Can we please go now? And end this.. call?"

Rose:
"Sure, lil' colonel-guy hihi! And bye mi lil' number two, kiss kiss!" - and I can't hear anything afterwards.