- Text Size +

Mike:
Seeing Sanchez's annoyed expression put a coy smile on my face, and I let the radio hum with static for a few seconds, just to try and make him a bit uneasy, before finally speaking up.

"Rose?...Is this thing working?...can she hear me? Rose!? Hows my favorite giantess doing? I see you've been giving my friend Mr. Sanchez here a bit of a hard time."

I looked towards the stressed out Lt. Colonel and flash him a reassuring wink before continuing.

"You won't believe where I am right now! Some kind of secret underground bunker, I'm not exactly sure where but...hey!-"

[Sanchez] -Leaning over and pressing the mute button on my side of the microphone input - "Please refrain from revealing your location to her. We're taking quite the risk in allowing you to communicate so if you'd like to continue then you'd better start being vague..." - unmutes the mic and leans back in his chair.

[Me] "O-oh...yeah...sorry, anyways...I can tell you that I'm definitely not watching you through some sort of high tech camera, maybe even a satellite of some sort. I can't believe you'd take a bath without me!"

Sanchez gives me another look of caution but ultimately allowed me to continue for now. He rubs his eyes, annoyed that he now has to put up with two individuals that seemed to enjoy getting on his nerves.

Rose:
I'm a bit confused by the last part: "Sorry about what? Why, did you fall asleep in the shower.. again hihi! But oh well, I mean.. you took a shower.. without me! Except that's not much of a loss I wouldn't be able to see anything. So.. well I guess it's still not to late for you to join me.. if you dare haha!" - I try to calm down, bit my lower lip and decide to ask: "Since you were asleep or something, I gotta tell you about how I negotiated, well.. actually not-negotiated about your not-kidnapping, it was.. epic! Shame you couldn't see how I fought for you hihi!"

I think about cameras and satellites and look around.. I suppose it was inevitable. But still, I whisper quietly: "Perverts..."

Mike:
I was about to confess that I had heard everything you said regarding your negation, but Sanchez sternly cleared his throat in protest. He tilted his head down a bit and looked up at me, warning me not to respond to that without having to use words.

"I'm sure you did but as my good buddy Sanchez here said...I'm kinda...sorta...being held prisoner. I haven't been mistreated or anything, besides the occasional threat, but they wont let me leave."

[Sanchez interrupts]

"As you can hear Miss Rose I wasn't lying when I told you we had your boyfriend, and if you'd like us to continue to treat him with hospitality then I suggest you start taking things a bit more seriously."

Rose:
I'm taken aback by the last part and stop smiling. Gravely serious, but calm, I ask: "Wait, so.. just so I understand, does it mean we're doing plan B now? You know, with jogging, round the country, and everything?"

Mike:
I chuckle mischievously as Sanchez shifts uncomfortably in his chair, a bead of sweat starting to run down the bridge of his nose before dripping onto the desk.

"No...no I don't think we're at that point yet, but feel free to proceed with plan B if you dont hear from me in a while."

[Sanchez] Leans over and hits the mute button again. "Mr. Dunn...do you realize what you've just...sighs...why would you encourage her to do something like that? Don't you care about the lives that would be lost?"

[Me] "Of course I know, and now she does too. So it's probably in your best interest to not cut off my radio any more...I'm sure the colonel wouldn't want that much blood added to his already dirty hands..."

[Sanchez] Mutters a few choice phrases in spanish before unmuting the radio and leaning back in his chair and pulling a cigarette out of his shirt pocket.

[Me] "I thought so...anyways like I said Rose, if you don't hear from me for a while...execute plan B...but hopefully it wont come to that. Right Mr. Sanchez?"

Rose:
"Well, I mean.. do you even know what 'plan B' is?" - I ask immediately after you mention it, but I'm met with silence: "Um, hello? Do I need to start counting? How long 'a while' should be, um.."

I finally hear your voice again and reply: "Yeah well, sure I guess, but.. who's this Mr Sanchez you keep talking about? Is he with you and soldier-guy?" - I think about it quickly: "That's rude.. I don't know who's in the room..."

Of course when I finish saying that, I realize that it doesn't matter that much.. since most of the county can hear me anyway. Oh well, at least I teased you real well this time - I chuckle and even grin!

Mike (edited by Rose a bit):
[Sanchez] Rolls his eyes in disbelief that somebody could be so clueless before lighting his smoke.

[Mike] "That soldier guy you've been talking to is Sanchez...its just me and him in here and maybe a few guards outside that keep calling me number two for some reason...but regardless you're kind of a big deal around here. There are dozens of people all typing away on their computers and there's this huge room with..."

[Sanchez] Leans forward once again to cut me off before stopping himself, seeming to contemplate the repercussion of cutting me off mid-sentence before leaning back in his chair and ashing his cigarette in a nearby ashtray.

[Mike] "That's what I thought...as I was saying...there's a huge room with pictures and videos of you since you first grew, along with a whole bunch of stuff about me." I continued to list off everything that I'd seen so far until Sanchez finished his smoke and stood up from his chair.

[Rose] I listen to you explaining all the details about the room: huge monitors, live feeds, all the people.. and it's all for me? I'm actually so excited by this, that I unwittingly start caressing my nether lips. When I catch myself drifting away just by imagining it.. I realize you're still explaining but I must've missed some details. But instead of asking you to repeat, I: "Can I see it?"

[Sanchez] "Um, I really don't think..." - he's lost in thoughts seeing the giantess begin masturbating in the ocean on one of his monitors... Her nudity was bad enough already, but this? He realizes: thankfully this pervert can't see it since monitors are turned with the backcovers facing him. Except he still turns one a bit to make double sure Mike can't glance into it...

Suddenly the door opens and col. Taggart barges in with a couple soldiers behind him, pointing tranq rifles at you - none of them say anything but Taggart is clearly furious.

Mike:
I instantly put my hands up unthreateningly as the soldiers keep their guns trained on me.
"Whoa whoa whoa....are you sure you want to do that? I mean...I assume you must have been listening in to my conversation, so you know what'll happen if you cut me off now."
I stand up slowly, sporting a rather prominent erection with my standard issue trousers

Rose:
I chuckle when I hear the commotion, it's cut short and there's just silence shortly after your sentence: "What is going on down there?" - then I realize: they must've cut you off - "Hey! Put Mike back.. right friggin now!"

Mike:
Everyone currently with an earpiece in hears your angered demands. The colonel starts the show the first hint of emotion I'd seen from him...anger...if only a little bit.

[Colonel] "Go on...talk to her..." He mutters, nodding at Sanchez to reestablish to connection to my hands free.

[Me] "Thank you sir." I keep my hands up and slowly shift around the desk, accidentally knocking over a pencil cup with my member as it brushed by, before moving next to Sanchez. "Uhhh excuse me please...there's something I need to see."

Rose:
My hand is still on top of my crotch, but completely still, with tip of the pinky finger slipped inside... I forgot about it due to all the commotion and simply ask: "See what? Um.. didn't you say you were seeing me with these satellites and stuff?"

[Taggart] "You can't possibly be..."

[Sanchez] "Hey, stop it! Don't you dare-" - he tries to cover the monitors, especially the ones with most detailed display of nudity, but.. the monitors are simply too large.

[soldiers] move around trying to keep a line of fire at you.

"Whoa, sounds like a party hihi! Can I join?"

Mike:
[Me] "Rooose...Sanchez is trying to block my view of you...tell him to stop" I complained in my best impression of a spoiled child pleading to its mother before abruptly muting the call.

"Look...I know what you're thinking but I know her and how she thinks...if I start acting a certain way then she'll know something's up. She know's I'm not just one to roll over and blindly obey." I explained while glancing between the officers and the armed guards ready to fire as soon as the order was given.
"Besides...you can't to contain her? Keep her from going anywhere while you figure things out? I can get her to stay still...sort of...but I'm asking you to trust me. I could have told her exactly what you were really doing down here and where we are...but I didn't"

I realized how ridiculous I must look pleading with a couple of seasoned officers while having a full blown boner on display, but my primal needs needed to be tended to.

Rose:
"Well then.." - I chuckle - "Mr. Sanchez, stop right now hihi! Like.. whatever you're doing?" - silence - "Um.. what is going on in there?"

I suddenly realize.. if he's blocking your view, then.. you can see me. Or at least.. bits of me? I look down at the hand on my crotch, then retract it.. all the way behind my back! Of course only then I realize that it leaves my crotch completely uncovered, so I quickly move both hands to cover it up!

All the while blushing increasingly more and more. And biting onto my lower lip.. so hard that it hurts when I finally let go of it.

[meanwhile inside]

You could've seen shots of me with hand right on my crotch.. except they were distant and at high angles - Sanchez hid the best views from you.

[Sanchez] - still covering the monitors, despite your explanation and my order: "This is preposterous! You can't ask us to believe-"

[Taggart] "Cut it, let him see."

[Sanchez] "But sir-"

[Taggart] "That's an order, lieutenant!" (btw: apparently it's a huge affront to refer to a lt.col by the rank of "lieutenant" - he's doing it on purpose tho)

Sanchez gives up and lets you see.. but by then I'm already covering my crotch with both hands.

Suddenly Taggart approaches the desk, puts his finger on the mute button and tells you: "You should've suggested this approach before, so we could discuss it. Step carefully from now on, our little number two..." - and he unmutes the call.

Mike:
There's that nickname again...but he said it in a way that made me feel like it was some kind of an inside joke that I wasn't a part of. I'd have to ask him about it later...

"Yeah well...I'm kind of making this up as I go along. I'm not exactly used to the chain of command that comes with being an active duty service member and all...hell...I can't even find a decent job that doesn't involve flipping burgers or picking up dead animals in the side of the road. You see I've always..." I continued to ramble on and on and on until I realize that the call had been unmuted and you'd heard majority of my side of the conversation.

"So...uhh...like I was saying. I'm gonna need a few minutes of alone time with my special girl here. If that's not too much to ask." I glance towards the uncovered monitor and see your hands conveniently placed above your crotch, censoring me in an unintended way.
"What do you think Rose? Care to put on a show for little old me? I know how you love to be the center of attention, and from where I am...I can pretty much see every bit of you already..." I flashed the colonel and Sanchez a playful wink as I started to slowly undo the button on my pants with one hand while the other held down the mute button.

"This is happening one way or another, I'd prefer to have a little bit of privacy. I already know you're listening in plus I see your cameras have been trained on me since the moment I walked in here."
The two men still looked unconvinced...
"Things will probably get weird but if I say anything that exposes our location then you have my permission to tranq me." I wasn't thinking completely rationally at this point since my eyes kept shifting over to the monitor.

Rose:
Finally Taggart motions the men to exit the room and is the last to leave himself. Before he walks through the door, he points his index finger at you.. very meaningfully. At least he closes the door quietly behind him...

[meanwhile outside]

I heard your voice, but.. it felt like half a sentence, plus what followed was even more confusing: I didn't interrupt only because I struggled to comprehend it. Finally I chuckled, hearing the 'special girl', but you went on and on...

Finaly I hear the sound of doors closing: "Oh, are they like, gone? Are you alone?" - you confirm and I look down.. at my hands: "A little show? Well..." - I don't want everyone to see my untamed forest of.. no, at this scale it's exactly that - if not an actual jungle, full of tangled pubic hairs and everything. Maybe I can: "Okay, but only a little tease.. for now at least hihi! Umm, how to do this..." - I try to catch 'most' of the hairs under left hand, then lower the other into the ocean. I grab a handful of water, then carefully move it over the crotch.

I pour it slowly, except.. it actually falls down in slow motion. Like a.. waterfall, basically - a stream of water crashes onto the top of my nether lips, splashes around, foams, flows down my almost vertical skin, and to the sides, not quite like a waterfall.. or a river... It looks, pretty strange, like.. almost like I was some kind of geological phenomenon, or.. a geographical feature? Which.. of course in a way I am, but..: "It's just so weird! Um, I mean.. also pretty cool, isn't it? I mean, can you see it alright?" - I look upwards, but of course I won't be able to spot a drone flying overhead - let alone a satellite...