- Text Size +

Mike:
[Colonel's pov]

I silently smirked and suppressed a chuckle as I followed the colonel out of the information room. He actually thought a nuke would solve all of his problems...what a typical human response. I had read multiple stories where that exact tool was used to bring down an all mighty being, and it usually didn't work, more often then not it would backfire and make the monster more powerful, but that was only fiction after all. I had no idea of how you would actually be able to make it out of such an explosion unscathed...at least at your current size.

I was led back through the main room filled with monitors keeping tabs on your current actions. I couldn't help stopping for a second to watch you innocently bathing in the ocean like a little girl would play in a puddle. You looked so...happy...

[Guard] "Keep moving! No time for gawking...you fucking freak..."

The guard shoved me in the back, breaking me free from my distraction before I was escorted down another short hallway.

[Colonel] "Here we are...our quiet room" He said before swiping his keycard and entering an 8 digit code on the keypad. The door sounds of the door unlocking echoed through the narrow space before Colonel Taggart walked in with me following closely behind.
"Ahh Officer Sanchez what's the status update on the subject? She still playing games with you? I believe you already know Mr. Dunn here..."

Rose:
[your pov]

You walk through the main room and then down some corridor. Everybody keeps saulting, of course, and you count eight times that colonel returned it - and five times he said "at ease". Always professional, calm, and all that. Finally you get to a relatively small room: walls are covered in sound concealing patterns, but it's otherwise empty - except for a modest table with some monitors on it and a guy operating it. You can't see the contents since he's facing the entrance and monitors are positioned so you'd have to walk around the desk.

The guy salutes while sitting and colonel waves it away. You notice the rank on his uniform.. a silver leaf? But that means.. lieutenant colonel? Just handling the call with 'me'? That certainly surprises you a bit.

[colonel] "I hear the subject is, uncooperative, to put it lightly?"

[lt. col] "Sir, you have no idea, I-"

[col] "I think I do, I've gone through the transcript. Nonetheless, it was a good try and good job too - we couldn't have expected to deal with such a.. clinical psychopath, essentially. Oh, and.. please meet Mr Dunn over here." - he waves towards you lazily - "He's our little number two and we'll assist us in any matters related to, the crisis at hand."

You give the officer a nod in greeting, it's nice to finally put a face to the voice you have heard over the radio all this time. Officer Sanchez is another middle aged man, probably in his early 50s if you had to take a guess. Even without knowing his name you could tell he was of Hispanic heritage, with his short jet black hair and darker skin tone. "Nice to finally meet you face to face Sanchez."

[lt.col] "Nice to meet you, Mr.. number two.." - he says with a slight smirk - "Lieutenant Colonel Juan Sanchez at your service, or rather.. I've been coordinating the communication lines between, the three of us, basically. And, um.. sir, she insists on having her bath, and it's.. a logistic nightmare."

[col] "Can we put a price tag on it?"

[lt.col] "Well, between rental, materials, transport.. and considering how urgent-"

[col] "I just need a number."

[lt.col] "Hmm, I'd say.. seven, maybe seven and a half?"

[col] "Done. Let me know if it's more than double, but go ahead with it anyway. Now.. I do need to leave you here, please let number two chat with his friend when possible. We don't want her to get impatient, after all."

Sanchez salutes, or rather.. makes a salute-like wave of his hand and colonel leaves.

[Sanchez] sighs "Fine, let's get you set up.. sit across the desk please, you can wear these.." - he hands you a wireless set, large over the ear noise-cancelling headphones with professional looking mic. Must've cost a small fortune - "But please be quiet until I ask you to join us"

[Sanchez] pushes a few buttons, clicks his mouse and: "Hello miss, I have-"

"Ohh hii soldier-guy hihi!" - you hear my voice in the headphones - "I thought you ran away for real this time, I mean.. what took you so long!" - and a playful chuckle.

[Sanchez] "I.. I have good news - we may be able to organize some soap for you after all, but it may-"

"Finally! I'm freezing my butt in the ocean waiting.. or, maybe I'm not hihi! It's actually pretty nice! Hey you should come over so we could play a bit haha!"

[Sanchez] "Um, thanks for the offer, but.. I'd rather stay here. We'll try to organize the soap for you A.S.A.P., but.. there's one other thing: we actually have Mike here with us, so.."

Mike:
I shifted nervously in my uncomfortable wooden chair across from Sanchez, listening to your pure voice sounding the same as I remembered. It hadn't been too long since I lost contact, but to me it felt like an eternity.
My manhood began to stiffen as I heard your innocent offer to join in on your playtime and cursed under my breath at the fact that I was stuck here...missing out on the opportunity of lifetime. "Dammit...first I missed her topless now I'm missing her take a bath...I need to get out of here.." I thought to myself before continuing to listen.

Rose:
I'm delighted to hear it, although.. truth be told I seem to have forgotten about you again. But there's no need to mention that: "Ohhh hii Mike! Wait, is he like.. on the call with us?"

[Sanchez] "I'll put him on in a moment, if you-"

"I'm not negotiating, if that's what you're after..."

[Sanchez] "No, miss.. please, It's just that.. do you really need that bath? It's a major-"

"Shoosh! After all this teasing about it, if you don't deliver.. then I'll be quite mad! Or maybe not mad, but.. slightly annoyed? And on the scale between calm and disaster, I'd say it could be around.. seven hihi!"

[Sanchez] "Yes, very well then..." - he grabs his head and pulls on his hair. Actually pulling some out between his fingers - "Um, so, Mike.. if you could join us please?"

"Well? It better not be a trick though.. if I hear some robo-synthesized voice then..."