- Text Size +

Looking into her humungous blue eyes, along her vast, smooth skin, and pretty face, I could think of a million things to do. But not only did my size limit me, I was also unsure how she felt about me.

"Uh, I don't know," I lied, "should we start on our case, I guess?"

I really didn't want to start all that boring stuff, but it was all I could think of that wasn't... of sexual nature.

"If you're worried about outstaying your welcome," Shannon began, "you don't have to. You're welcome here as long as you like."

I was overjoyed.

"Really?" I said, to break the silence.

"Of course," she assured, "so, we don't have to work on your case just yet."

"That's okay with me," I told her.

The gigantic Shannon smiled down at me, and we stared at each other in silence.

"Well," she said, "I'm going to change. Don't go anywhere."

She got up from her enormous chair and walked back down the hallway to her bedroom, and closed the door.

Here I was again, I thought to myself, unable to do anything without her assistance. I looked around for something to amuse myself with, when I noticed an edition of one of our local newspapers was stuffed inside her gigantic purse. I walked over to it to find something to read. As it stuck out the top of the purse on it's side, I tilted my head to read the front page. My jaw dropped to the floor.

"Shrunken Man: Missing," was all I could see from my position. I couldn't believe it. I had to read more.

I looked over to Shannon's room to make sure she was still there, and then I walked to the purse and began to climb. I hoisted myself up to the newspaper on top, and began to read.

"James West, the world's first shrunken man, has disappeared after a break-in at the university yesterday afternoon..."

Her bedroom door opened. I jumped as quick as I could off the purse, and landed back down on the table.

As she walked back to the kitchen, I ran back over to where I was standing previously, hoping she hadn't seen me jump.

"Want to just watch some TV?" she asked me, now wearing a small white tank top and pink shorts.

"Yeah, sure," I replied, trying not to make any obvious hints of what I had just learned.

She smiled down at me, picked me up in her hands, and walked into the living room.

She had been lying to me this entire time, I realized. Why is she doing this? I wondered.

She sat down on the couch, placed me on her naked thigh, and turned on the television. I suddenly started to doubt everything that had happened to me since I got here.

"Hey," I said, as I turned around to look up at her gigantic face, I had her attention.

"I thought you're cable wasn't working," I said.

"Oh," Shannon said, quickly looking away from me to the screen. "Well, certain channels don't work, I meant."

I nodded, and turned towards the screen again. I decided to test her.

"Can we watch the news?" I asked, trying to sound as casual as possible.

"Umm," she said, "it's pretty much all of the news channels that don't work. I still need to fix it."

She clearly didn't want me to know she stole me from the lab, and my story must be everywhere by now.

"Ah, okay," I said, trying not to show any changes in my mood.

As we continued to watch some dumb sit-com, I racked my brain trying to figure out why she did this. Maybe she wants to hold me for ransom, I wondered.

Suddenly, with my back turned from her, she inched her enormous hand up to my tiny body. Then she slowly raised her forefinger up to me, and began stroking my back affectionately. Her touch felt amazing.

I became so focused on her gentle caressing, I had forgotten what I recently learned.

"So how long do you think can I stay with you Shannon?" I asked her, trying to sound innocent.

"Oh, maybe another night," she told me. "I'll just leave message at the lab again."

She continued to massage my back.

"Don't worry," she said softly.

Her enormous finger suddenly moved up and around my left shoulder, and her equally gigantic thumb was placed on my right. She could now pinch my head into mush if she wanted, but instead she began to massage my tiny shoulders.

"How does that feel?" she asked down at my small form, sitting on her gigantic naked thigh.

"So good. Please, keep going," I said. It did feel amazing, but I was also becoming very nervous. Did she know? Was she intentionally trying to scare me? My head ran crazy with possibilities.

"James, why are you shaking?" she asked me. I stumbled for a quick answer.

"Well, uh, it's been a while since I've been alone with a woman," I used as an excuse, which was true, I hadn't.

She continued to massage my shoulders with her two humongous fingers.

"Aw, you seem so nervous all of the sudden," she told me. "Turn around."

She withdrew her fingers, and I spun around on her thigh, facing her. Her long, tanned, beautiful body was so massive, and I tried not to seem intimidated. Did she know that I knew?

"I am a bit nervous, yes," I began, "you're just so pretty, I can't help it." This was true. She smiled at my compliment.

"Aw, so sweet," she said, as she wrapped her enormous hand behind and around me.

"You know, you've been so nice to me," said Shannon. "I think you deserve a little kiss."

Her gigantic hand lifted up behind me, and carried me into the air. As she brought me closer to her massive face, I suddenly had a flashback of last night's dream. Shannon had a look in her eye the same way she did in my nightmare, before she ate me.

I was now only a few inches away from her face. I tried to keep looking into her eyes, but my gaze kept moving to her vast mouth. The size and sheer power of her lips began to scare me.

"It's okay," she whispered, "it won't hurt."

Her sweet breath washed over me. It had a minty smell. I looked from her mouth to her eyes, and attempted to understand her intentions. I had no choice either way, I thought.

"Okay," I said softly.

She lifted me closer to her mouth, puckered her enormous lips, and carefully lay a wet kiss on my entire face. A thin coat of saliva covered my head, and she withdrew me from her mouth. She giggled.

Before I could wipe away the liquid from my face, her mouth opened, and her monstrous tongue was now slowly coming towards me. I wasn't prepared for it, as she positioned me closer, and licked my entire torso and face. Then she licked me again. And again.

I was being covered in her saliva as her tongue became relentless. It just kept licking, and licking. My instinct was to resist, but I didn't want her to know I was afraid. I needed her to think I knew nothing, so I could ensure myself at least chance of escaping. But still, her monstrous tongue would not cease.

"Mmmm," I heard her thunderous voice utter, as she alternated between licking me and kissing me with her massive lips. She then pulled me away.

"Shirt off," I heard her say softly.

I decided not to hesitate, removed my tiny T-shirt, and let it fall to the ground far below. She continued to unmercifully kiss my tiny body. Though I was still struck with fear, I became more and more aroused. If I get more into it, I thought to myself, maybe she will be convinced nothing is wrong. I let my animalistic urges take over, and welcomed Shannon's enormous mouth. I even began to remove my tiny jeans, stripping down to only my boxers. She pulled me away so she could get a glimpse. Her enormous blue eyes went over my crotch, and noticed my tiny erection.

"Ooh, is that for me?" she asked playfully, and pulled me in towards her massive face once again.

She began to work her enormous tongue against my body, and applied great pressure to my nether regions. Brushing against my boxers, she carefully rotated her tongue to stimulate me, and the great muscle's force overwhelmed me with pleasure. I soon became more hard than I ever had been in my life, as her gigantic tongue continued to bear down on my crotch. She then slipped my boxer shorts down with a powerful swoop of her tongue, and pulled them completely off my legs. I was now fully exposed in front of the giant woman.

She brought up her other hand over to me, and carefully pinched me by my tiny arm. She lifted me up from her palm. She then turned her head up, and raised me up above her face, as I moved through the air at an alarming speed. As I hovered over her enormous mouth, she opened, and lowered me in. She first dipped me in up to my knees, then closed her mouth around them, and slowly lifted me out. My legs gently rubbed her wet lips as she dragged me upwards along the opening of her mouth. It was as though she were giving my entire body a blowjob. Lowering me again, she dipped me up past my waist, and closed her lips around my crotch. Lifting me up once again, my erection slowly passed through the threshold of her lips as she applied amazing pressure. Lowering me now even further, she dangled me in her mouth once again, but with her lips up to my arms. This time, her enormous tongue emerged from below, and gently began massaging my throbbing erection. Her lips closed around nearly my entire body, trapping my lower half in her mouth, and began to raise me up again.

She was tasting me thoroughly, and it felt absolutely amazing. No regular sized woman could ever physically stimulate any man the way this gigantic woman was. Each part of her enormous mouth was like a lover itself. Her tongue from below, her ever-dilating lips, her thick saliva, the occasional gentle brush of her teeth, all pleasured me insurmountably.

I no longer cared about my kidnapping, all that mattered to me in this moment was Shannon. Perhaps the most amazing fact of all this, was that she stimulated me so effortlessly. With only a few movements and tricks of her mouth, she had brought me more joy than I ever had in my life.

She lowered me once again into her gaping mouth, and dipped me in up to my neck. Slowly, with the most pressure yet from her enclosing lips, she began to lift me out of her mouth. Her tongue continued to stimulate my erection as she did this, and I neared my climax.

She somehow knew I was on the verge, and began to gently hum.

"Mmmmm," I heard from down inside her great body.

Her voice carried up her throat and caused her entire mouth to vibrate, just as my penis passed through the threshold of her lips. The feeling overwhelmed every nerve in my body, and I released all inside her gigantic mouth as she continued to lift me up. She must have felt my tiny release, as she raised up her other hand, and began stroking my erection between her fingers, finishing me off completely, and letting it all drip onto her tongue.

After she had drained me as I dangled above her face, she stuck her tongue back in her mouth, and I heard her swallow deeply.

"Yummy," she said softly. She opened her eyes, and stared at up at me for a very long five seconds.

In the midst of the amazing sensation, I looked into her devious eyes, and wondered for a moment if she was going to eat me.

She then slowly moved me from above her mouth, lowered my tiny naked body back down to her thigh, and released me from her grip. I was very dizzy from what she had done, and I rushed to sit down. I sat cross-legged on her giant leg once again, as I attempted to recover from the greatest sensation and relief I had ever experienced. As we both sat quietly, she simply stared down at me, like she was waiting for me to say something.

I turned around to the TV, then decided to tell her.

"I know you stole me from the lab," I said.

"I know," she said down to me from behind. There was a long pause.

"Did you really want to help me with my case? Are you really a lawyer?" I asked.

"No, and I never said I was," she answered. Another long pause.

"Why did you do this?" I finally asked. She seemed to think about this question for a few seconds.

"Because, I wanted to," she answered back. I still had my back to her.

"I love it when men are dependent on me," she admitted, "and being at your size, your life depends entirely on me."

"I guess," I responded.

"Don't you like this?" she asked me. I didn't know what to answer. "Don't you like having a big, beautiful girl like me looking after you, and caring about you?"

Of course I did, I thought to myself, but this was so extreme.

"Turn around, please," she told me. I obeyed.

"Haven't you enjoyed being my little man?" she asked genuinely. I looked up at her, and told the truth.

"Yeah," I said. She smiled.

"I know you'll be happy," she said, "and I'll take good care of you."

This all sounded so bittersweet. What about my freedom? I wondered.

"Will you ever let me go?" I asked. She looked back down at me, and she was so gorgeous. She reached over her monstrous hand over to me, and stroked the side of my small head with her giant finger affectionately.

"No," she answered softly.

I continued to mull this all over, as she continued gently stroking my small form.

"So," she began, "because you need me for everything: you don't eat, you don't sleep, piss, cum, speak, move, or think, unless I let you."

She spoke very matter-of-factly, and in a very nonchalant tone. This, with the look on her pretty face, made me understand that she meant this.

"And as long as you do what I say, we will be just fine. I'll keep you happy," she said with a smile.

I continued to stare up at her, taking this all in. Her smile then faded.

"But if you fuck with me, I'll put you in my mouth, and swallow you for real."

I kept a stern face. I knew this was my life now. This insane, giant bitch had me, pure and simple. I nodded slowly.

"Okay," was all I said. Maybe I would learn to like this, or maybe I could one day escape. I'll be alright, I told myself.

"Now," she said.

Her enormous fingers slowly wrapped around my body. She lifted me from her leg and carried me above her shorts. She stretched out the waistband, and gently lowered me down inside her panties.

"My turn again," she said.