- Text Size +

I woke up the next morning in a daze, having forgotten where I was. I glanced around and remembered I was in Shannon's room, and I was still bound by the massive piece of tape. Still unable to move, I continued to lay in my bed. I was actually looking forward to going home today. Shannon suddenly appeared in the doorway of her room, still wearing just a T-shirt and panties.

"Morning, you," she said with a smile. Was she not mad at me anymore? I wondered.

"Uh, morning," I said to her, still confused.

"It's breakfast time," she said, walking over to me, and picking up my tiny, restrained body up from the bed.

As I sat in her palm, she held me up in front of her face, and she looked over my tiny body. She then brought her other hand up to me, and carefully peeled away the end of the strip of tape. Slowly, she released me from my sticky restraint. She let the loose tape fall to the floor.

"Thank you," I said to her as I sat in her hand, stories high above the floor. "You're not mad anymore?" I asked.

"Nope," was all she said, and with a straight face.

"I'm really sorry about all that." I told. To change the subject, I asked curiously "What did you make for breakfast?"

"I was going to make some eggs," she said, and paused, "but then I started thinking, that maybe I would just eat you instead."

As she held me in front of her enormous face, she smiled, revealing her very white, monstrous set of teeth.

I laughed nervously. "Haha, that's really funny."

She didn't laugh, and continued to stare at me. I repeated the question.

"So what did you ma-?"

"My mouth is watering looking at you," she whispered to me.

"Shannon, what are you-" I began, when she positioned me closer to her massive lips.

"I wonder how you taste," she said, "mind if I have a try?"

She stuck her enormous, wet tongue out of her mouth, and ran it along the front of my entire body.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled. "Stop!"

She retracted her tongue, and began gently licking her lips.

"Mmm. You're going to be even better than I thought," she told me.

"Shannon!" I yelled to her, "you can't do this!"

"You know, I've been trying to watch my weight," she explained to me, as I listened in horror. "And you're just the perfect size for a light meal."

She quickly chomped down on her teeth, and smiled playfully.

"Please, don't do this.." I pleaded.

"So, are you going to resist?" she asked, "because I think you squirming around in my mouth would make it even more fun."

"Shannon, please," I begged in desperation, "think about what you're saying."

"Oh, I've tortured myself long enough," she said, ignoring me. She opened her enormous mouth, and slowly began to position me inside.

"No!" I screamed, as I attempted to push away her gigantic lips with my hands and feet, but it was no use.

Even as my puny limbs punched and kicked away at her teeth and tongue, she successfully shoved me in her vast mouth.

The warmth and dampness enveloped me, as her breath washed over me. Now using only her forefinger, she held me down on top of her tongue. She retracted her finger as her enormous jaw closed, trapping me inside. It was dark.

My first instinct was to hop up, but her monstrous tongue pinned me to the roof of her mouth, creating an extremely tight space for me to move around in.

Her thick saliva coated me completely, which created enough lubrication for me to spin around onto my stomach. Once I was turned over, I shot my hands out to the back of her teeth and attempted to pry them open. Her teeth were like enormous white boulders, and their smooth exterior made it hard for me to find a grip. All the while, her tongue moved up and down, slamming me against the roof of her mouth as she tasted me, over and over. My attempts to open her jaw were completely useless, and in heavy breathing, I accidently took in a mouthful of her thick saliva. I coughed and choked in attempt to get it all out of my mouth when suddenly, a powerful vibration caused her entire mouth the rattle and shake, and a very loud humming noise erupted from the back of her throat.

"Mmmmm," she uttered, as she continued to taste my small body.

Her enormous tongue continued to wrestle me, until it forced me to her teeth in the side of her mouth. I stuck out my arms and legs to try and keep myself from being crushed against the walls of her teeth. Then, as I was pressed into her teeth and gums on the left side of her mouth, her mouth quickly opened up. My hand slipped off her wet gums and I fell directly in between her top and bottom sets of teeth. If I don't move now, I thought to myself, she was going to chew me.

I attempted to stand up, but her upper teeth slowly came down, and pinned me to her lower teeth. She was now holding me in place, and I was unable to slide out. If I were to move from side to side I would surely be pierced by one of her molars or canines, which were horrifyingly sharp at my size. All while this was happening, I was bombarded with surge upon surge of very heavy saliva, which completely drenched my clothes and made them heavy. I was unable to move, and her tongue suddenly shot back towards me, and spun me around under her teeth. I continued to struggle and squirm, but her tongue had overpowered me until my entire body was placed underneath her enormous teeth. Facing upwards, the large and sharp tip of her canine tooth stared me in the face.

"Say goodbye, little man," I heard her say, as her booming voice and warm breath filled the confines of her mouth.

Then, the massive, boulder-sized teeth came down on me, and crushed my body into mush.