[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Lady Ani works to defeat rebel groups in The Empire she has helped to create as she grows in power to take the throne of The Empire.


Rated: R
Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Odor, Sci-Fi, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 2197 Read: 5823
Published: February 11 2021 Updated: February 13 2021
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Spoilers for Star Wars Episode III Revenge of The Sith

This is a Star Wars story set in a parallel universe where Anakin is a woman and Canon Darth Vader ended up in her universe and they defeated not only Palpatine in hers but in his universe as well and he rules over both Empires and Ani is his apperentice.

1. Chapter 1 by JedthelazyJedi [Reviews - 0] (739 words)

More of the tags will be included as the story goes on providing people like the story well enough.

2. Chapter 2 by JedthelazyJedi [Reviews - 0] (895 words)

Here is the second chapter, foot play and light footwear worship. Canon violence and light swearing.

3. Chapter 3 by JedthelazyJedi [Reviews - 0] (563 words)

Here is a new chapter, crush, mentions of vore, gore, and footwear worship are in it.