- Text Size +
The first thing these girls did was to demonstrate that they had not always been eye-and-arm candy for some half-impotent druglord. In fact, once upon a time they had been antipodists, or foot-jugglers, for some now-bankrupt Mexican circus!

Carmen laid down on the floor, flat on her back, her long barefoot legs sticking straight up in the air. Then, I was placed on the soles of her feet. And, before I could utter a word of token protest, I found myself being bounced around on those feet. Up-and-down and back-and-forth! Back-and-forth and up-and-down!

Then, suddenly, I found myself flying through the air without any kind of aircraft whatsoever. Only to land on the soles of Miranda's feet!

Miranda had assumed a position identical to Carmen's, except she was facing the other way. End-to-end, in other words. And, the moment she heard my involuntary "oof," as I landed on her feet, she bagan putting me through the exact same routine!

Before I knew it, they were using their feet to play badminton...with me as the shuttlecock!!!

As an astronaut, I had been trained to withstand a good deal of centrifugal force. But, even the best astronaut has his physical limits. And, mercifully, they stopped before exceeding mine.

Even so, I was way too dizzy to utter any kind of protest when I heard them utter the Spanish word for "shower."

In-and-out and side-to-side. Side-to-side and in-and-out. That was the pattern these girls followed when using me as a human washcloth. First, Carmen; then, Miranda. When they were both done, Miranda massaged my entire body with some kind of strawberry-scented lotion before Carmen dried me off with a real washcloth. Plus, a five-second blast of hot air from her blow-dryer.

After that, they put me in the top drawer of their dresser bureau while they changed into something "casual" (=semi-formal) for their first night in Miami. When they opened the drawer to take me back out, I could see that their color scheme for bikinis also extended to the rest of their wardrobe. Miranda was wearing a sleeveless blue sundress with a flowing knee-length skirt. While Carmen had on an all-white counterpart. With respectively matching light sweaters.

What they modeled next, however, really caused me to renew struggling and protesting. Because, while Miranda was tightly gripping me in her right hand, she picked up a red silk bandana with her left. Simultaneously, Carmen was using both hands to raise her long, sable-brown hair from where it flowed down past her shoulders.

"No! No, please! Don't mmmmmmmph!"

I was wrapped up like a mummy within the bandana before being secured, by it, to the back of Carmen's neck! With only my eyes and nose sticking out over the top of it (like one of those Kilroy cartoons from World War II).

Then, Carmen let her hair fall back into place. When that had been accomplished, we started moving. I judge that it took my captors about two minutes to get from their stateroom to the gangplank, before I heard an electronically-amplifed voice shout out:

"Alto! Manos arribas, todos! DEA!"

tbc