[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

An anthology of foot-focused M/f stories of domination and humiliation.

All originally written by YourEliza, but she has given me permission to re-upload them so that they are not lost. 

I will be posting the ones that existed here in the original first, and then some of the ones that she never posted, but also gave me. 

 

Do NOT message her about it. If you do, then I will find you, shrink you, and step on you! ;P

(But in all seriousness, don't bother her.) 

 

Enjoy! ^_^ 


Rated: R
Categories: Slow Size Change, Feet, Footwear, Giant, Entrapment, Humiliation, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, New World Order, Legwear Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 7001 Read: 10723
Published: February 11 2021 Updated: February 13 2021
Story Notes:

If you're not into men dominating tiny women with their feet, then you should not have clicked on this, lol. 

On the other hand, if you've never even explored this side of the fetish before, then welcome! I hope you enjoy it! 

1. Servitude by Tiny_Significance [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1280 words)

A moment in the life of a shrinking virus victim in her servitude to her betters. 

 

 

2. Tamed TA by Tiny_Significance [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1975 words)

A young woman explores her fantasies. A young man secures his GPA. 

Win-Win... right? 

 

 

3. Inspiration by Tiny_Significance [Reviews - 0] (1501 words)

A woman wakes up in unfamiliar surroundings... 

 

 

4. Corruption by Tiny_Significance [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2245 words)

A man has fun breaking in a woman...