- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story was originally written by the now defunct author ThomThumb, who purged their writing from this site not too long ago. 

I am reuploading this story for people to enjoy, the only changes being some minor grammar and structural fixes here and there that I made. 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi

SizePrincess here.

This story is an old (recently deleted and purged from the interwebs) story, written in full (65 chapters!) by the author ThomThumb. The story was completed back in 2013, but recently had been taken down, along with all the author's other stories.

Apparently they jumped ship, stopped writing and let their stories die.

Well, luckily I was able to snag a copy of this, which was their longest (and arguably most popular story). 

Now I know some will think it's wrong of me to re-upload something I didn't write, and fair enough.

I just didn't want this story to die and no one to be able to read it anymore.

Now due to the story being complete, I will be uploading the rest of the chapters soon in portions. The only changes I have made are some dialogue fixes and edits to grammar to improve them. 

And it was a monumental task when I posted this on Archive of our own, as the only way I could save the original story was in one huge doc, so I had to go through it and individually separate each chapter.....every single chapter of this 65 chapter long, 157895 word long story....

-

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this (short) first chapter.


 


"Wake up, babe" was the first thing I heard that morning. It was my wife's gentle yet monstrous voice from above.

I sat up in my tiny makeshift bed, and looked up at the enormous face of my wife, Allison. She was looking down on me with a smile. My bed was placed atop our nightstand, next to our bed, in our bedroom.

I used to get up before her, but since I had shrunk, I've been so tired everyday. In fact, she was the one who tired me so.

We'd been dealing with my situation for some time now, and were beginning to get used to this way of life for me. I'll explain more as I go on with my story, about how it happened, when it happened, what it's done to our relationship, how we began to adapt. I'll start the story here, because today, things took a particularly bad turn. And I need you to know that this has not turned out to be the ideal circumstance for a young married couple like us. This may not be the happiest story. In fact, things may get humiliating, possibly embarrassing, sad. But I digress for now.

I rubbed my eyes and looked at her enormous body. Though I had been this way for a while now, her gigantic form still shocked me each time I saw it. She was massive, while I stood a measly 3 inches tall (and was probably still shrinking).

Allie was already wearing her blouse and skirt and was getting ready for another day at work. I could tell by the look of her face that she had yet to apply her make-up this morning. She loved dolling herself up, but she was still beautiful without it. Allison is extremely pretty. And I'm very lucky, I thought.

I smiled up at her from my stupid bed, wearing my stupid miniature boxers and undershirt. She giggled at the sight of me.

"Come on, you" she said, as her gigantic hand removed the covers from the bed and gently picked me up.

As I attempted to wake up, she carried my tiny body across the room and sat down at the nightstand.

As I became more alert, I suddenly realized why she had woken me up. She probably expected me to go to work with her today. In fact, she definitely did. I was so tired! Maybe I could convince her to let me stay home today...

As she sat at the vanity, Allison lowered me in between her legs and placed me on the seat, where I had a clear view up her skirt. Trapped by Allison's enormous legs on all sides, I stared in the direction of my wife's panties with a look of sadness. I didn't feel like doing this today.

I looked up at her, she was applying her make-up. She put the cap back on her lipstick, set it down, and looked down at me.

"Well?" she said.

Desperate to avoid upsetting her, I decided to play dumb.

"Well what?" I asked her.

"You know what to do," she informed me, "get in."

Before I felt like I was doing this as a huge favour, but Allison was now expecting this from me all the time. I didn't want to upset her, so I tried to explain my situation as politely as I could.

"Babe," (she always liked it when I called her that), "I'm so tired today. I think I'd like to stay home."

Allie's facial expression did not change. She was waiting for me to elaborate. I went on.

"As much as I love all the intimate time I get to spend with you when you take me to work," (I didn't, but I couldn't bring myself to tell her), "I think I'd really just like to relax at home today. You understand, right?" I feigned a smile at the end.

Allie had a look of disappointment on her face now.

"Honey," she addressed me, "you know we have to make the best of your situation..."

I knew what was coming. I've had this talk with her a million times since my accident. The same conversation over and over, where we assure ourselves we have to look on the BRIGHT side of my predicament. Lately, however, she's the only one who's been bringing this up. She continued on.

"You know how much I like it when I get to put you down there. I just feel so much closer to you, now that you're this way."

I started to feel guilty, but she went on.

"When I'm at work, and I can feel you pressing up against me, it just makes me so happy. To know you're always there. Always there with me."

I officially felt bad. Still, the thought of another excruciatingly long day inside her hot, tight underwear seemed unbearable.

"I like it too babe, really." I lied again.

She smiled down at me.

"I like being with you all day, but you have to understand it's hard on me. Sometimes I'm close to suffocating, when you shift yourself in your seat, or when you walk. With my body the way it is, I can only handle so much. And sometimes you're so... wet. I find it hard to breathe or stay comfortable."

Her smile was fading.

"I can do it for a few hours. But staying inside you, for eight hours a day, it's very hard."

She looked slightly to left at the floor, clearly saddened by this news.

"I thought we would make sure you're shrinking would bring us closer together." she said, "didn't we agree that it would?"

"Yes!" I reassured her, "it has immensely. I feel closer to you than ever."

She looked back down at my tiny body standing in between her giant thighs.

"I just need a break sometimes." I finished.

She crossed her giant arms in front of her chest.

"A break from me?" she asked.

"Well, no," I said, "just from.. going to work with you."

"I'm your wife, Ron," she needlessly explained, "you don't just get a break from me."

She was getting angry.

"I didn't mean a break from YOU," I told her hurriedly, "I just can't spend day after day inside your panties. I like how it makes you happy, but I physically can't do it."

My gigantic wife, looked away from me and picked up her mascara, and continued applying her make-up. She continued as she focused on herself in the mirror.

"I'm sorry, babe," she said down to me, "but we discussed this already. We're going to see your accident as a blessing, something that's going to bring us closer together as a couple. Because we're spending more time together, I'm happier, you're happier, it's better for us this way."

Whether it was intentional or not, her tone made me feel undermined. Then..

"You're not staying home," she finished.

I continued to stand, confused, in between her enormous thighs. Though I know she never would, she could crush me in between her legs just by closing them.

"Allie," I said, "I have no choice now? Is that what you're saying?"

"Don't make this an argument, hon," she said.

"You're going to make me crawl into your panties then?" I asked, getting frustrated with her.

"I'm not going to make you," she explained, "you're going to do it on your own."

Did she really not see the difference?

"Allison," I said with a raised voice, "I'm not going."

She put her mascara back on the stand, looked down at me, and sighed.

"I'm already late, babe," she said impatiently, "get in."

There I stood, 3 inches tall, attempting to be defiant. I said nothing.

She shook her head, and suddenly her left arm had swung down towards me.

"Hey- wait!" was all I could utter, before her gigantic hand began guiding me into the opening of her skirt. She was making me walk.

"Well, since you're being so difficult.." I heard her big, echoing voice say.

"Allison!" I said, stumbling in front of her enormous palm, "stop!"

She had pushed me to the wall of her satin panties. With one finger, she set aside part of the front of her underwear, revealing to me the opening of her humongous vagina. It was almost the same size as me. With her other fingers, she forced me against it.

I continued to shout, but before I could manage any words, she released the tension of her tight satin underwear, and trapped me inside her.

My screams were now muffled as my body pressed tightly against her lips. I was now firmly embraced by her lady parts.

I felt gravity shift underneath me. She was getting up to be off to work. Her enormous legs shuffled me around, wedging me further into her gigantic, wet pussy.

I heard a door shut, walking, a car door, the ignition.

 

When she finally stopped moving inside her car, I finally had time to process my situation. My wife was now forcing me to go to work with her, while I'm stuffed inside her panties! She wouldn't even listen to my pleas! What the hell has happened? How could she do this to me?