[Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

When a man finds a professional dominatrix who will deliver up his deepest darkest fantasy - to be trampled underfoot without mercy, without end and without reprieve - what will it be like for him?

Nightmare?  Wildest fantasy come true?  A true nirvanna?  Or a hell in the truest sense of the word?

While for her, might it be just business as usual?

A brutal little tale about just such an experience.  A man who has gotten himself shrunken by a new and fabulous nanotechnology, from one of the world's top technology firms, with protection from a crushing death to go along with it, but leaving him able to feel all of the pain, the anguish, the unstoppability of her crushing weight.

A story of bitter regrets, of surrendering, of exhultation to the experience.  Journey with him through all of these, and a dominatrix who gives it to him exactly how he wanted it.

If you're a fan of size-difference-trampling, this will be a yarn for you.  Live it through his experience, experience it vicariously.  If you live for the fantasy of being squashed, especially without mercy, then this tale will be one you'll probably love.


Rated: R
Categories: Entrapment, Feet, Footwear Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 13664 Read: 15074
Published: February 05 2021 Updated: February 14 2021

1. Part 1 by F00tprint [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (7519 words)

I'll be adding to this tale as inspiration takes me, my love of the merciless trample a muse difficult to resist.

I'll not be following standard site formatting for chapters, though, as I tend to do that in the story, itself, as logical breaks and scene-shifts occur as I write it.  So in the case of site Chapter-listing, you might perhaps, consider them as parts.

But that's alright.  I'm sure everyone will get the gist after they read my story a little bit.

And finally, as always, reviews and comments are appreciated.  Why else do we writers share our stories, in other words, except to get feedback from those we hope enjoy them?  Else we may as well keep them in our heads and jerk off to them in the privacy of our fantasies.

I hope you enjoy this little yarn.  If you do, drop me a review to let me know what you thought about it.

2. Part 2 by F00tprint [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2795 words)

Had a bit of a row with transferring over from Google Docs again.  Way big spacing between paragraphs this time, like, wow.

But got it fixed.  And never fear.  I'll get the hang of it.  Maybe paste over to notepad before I post here, or something--something to remove the metadate Docs puts into it?  I don't know, but I'll keep at it till I've figured it out!

Anyway, this is a shorter chapter.  I had a request for our hero being worn in a shoe, so... such follows in this chapter. ;)

And as I said before, there'll be more to come.  When time allows and the impetus to sit down and write takes me.  To that latter note, I'll say may be frequent.  I am having fun with this story and a lot of fun writing it.  I just hope you guys are having just as much fun reading it!

Leave reviews!

3. Part 3 by F00tprint [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3350 words)

Just a  single evening's work, but I think it came out alright.  I'll let you, the reader, be the judge. ;)

Comments always welcome!