- Text Size +

Scott eagerly supped the ice tea Sue had given him, as he sat engulfed in one of her armchairs. She had strangely given him it in a sippy cup, but considering she even now had Ethan still swaddled in her arms, he wasn’t surprised. He was just thankful to be somewhere safe, and away from Jackie.

Meanwhile, since Sue had taken him in and gave him a drink, she had disappeared into the kitchen. She paced back and forth in the kitchen, never allowing her trapped son even a moment's respite from sucking on her nipple as she spoke on the phone. “Yes, he’s right here,” she said, “Only for about five minutes. I called as soon as he came in.”

Sue peered down the hallway towards the door, making sure that Scott hadn’t tried to leave while she was in the kitchen. “Poor thing was out there in just a big t-shirt. I know it’s May but it’s chilly out this early…” she continued. The large woman listened on the phone before wrapping up, “Yes, sounds great. See you in a bit, dear!”

Having finished her conversation, Sue thudded back into the living room with Ethan still balled up in his blanket, supported entirely by her forearm. Her fat breast sagged onto his swaddled form, nearly engulfing his entire body, fatty flesh overflowing around him and over her fingers as she palmed his head and pressed his lips strained against the tip of it.

Sue smiled warmly at Scott as she re-entered the living room, finding him still sitting where she had left him and draped in the t-shirt far too big for him. Situating herself and Ethan at the couch, she sat her overfed hips down onto the groaning piece of furniture, taking up nearly half the space as her ass spread itself across the cushions.

Scott just couldn’t take his eyes off of Ethan, his mind constantly tracking back to how pathetic he looked attached to the tit of his ogress of a mother. As Sue planted herself down, an awkward silence filled the room. She smiled down at her sucking son, content in watching him so dependent on her.

“Oh, where are my manners?” Sue asked, looking up at Scott as she remembered she had company. “Sorry about that Scott,” she began as she lifted Ethan up and tried to encourage him off of her nipple, “Little Eethie here gets so scared sometimes, and the only way to calm his nerves is to put him on the boob, like when he was little.” Peering down at Ethan, she asked, “C’mon Eethie, enough tit time! Why don’t you say hello to your little friend? I believe he came all this way alone just to see you!”

With a little effort, Sue popped his mouth off of her nipple and sat him upon her lap, her huge tit hanging out in all its glory.  

“H-hi Scott!” Ethan stuttered, feeling the overbearing eyes of his Mom burning into the top of his skull.

“Hi Ethan, I just came over t-to hang out.” Scott replied back, the large woman’s presence making it wholly uncomfortable for either of them to discuss anything truly. They looked at each other, their eyes telling a very different story than their vague conversation.

“Well,” Sue began, placing Ethan onto the sofa beside her, “I’ll leave you boys to it while I fix up some more iced tea. Jackie should be here any minute and it’d be nice for us all to catch up!” As she balanced her swaddled son upright, she noted, “Now don’t you go undoing that swaddle, took me damn near ten minutes and I won’t be having you out here in the buff!”

Scott’s blood ran cold. Sue had called Jackie, and she was on her way… She was going to kill him for running away. He looked towards the doorway, pondering his route for an escape. Could he really run again? Where would he go? Not wanting to aimlessly wander the streets with no clothes or destination, he’d have to stick it out here.

As Sue left the room, the tension the two friends had been feeling immediately relented slightly. “Dude, what the fuck happened!?” Scott asked, shocked to find his best friend in such a way.

“I-I c-can’t talk about it. She told me n-not to.” Ethan replied timidly, his gaze repeatedly looking up towards the doorway as if he expected the huge woman to appear at any moment.

What? Scott thought. He couldn’t even begin to fathom what was going on. “C’mon man we’ve been best friends for how long now?” he asked, in an attempt to encourage his friend to speak only with him, “Your Mom is acting nuts, even for her!” Scott leaned in closer and lowered his tone even more, “How’d you get so small?”

Finally the tiny boy relents, breaking down into tears as he attempted to explain, “Ever s-since the news report last night… She’s been m-making me… her… her s-son…” He winced, clearly struggling to think about what had went on between him and his mother, as he continued, “And those big… grubby h-hands, and h-her mouth… the s-sucking!”

He hadn’t been babied and mock-breastfed, but he could relate to Ethan at least in the shared way they had been violated. Even then, he was raped by his stepsister, not his own Mom. “Oh God, man. I’m so-sorr…” Scott began as Ethan cut him off.

“She first made me sleep with her…” He said, his eyes wet with tears yet void of emotion as he stared into space and recounted the events, “She’d undress me for the body heat, and pull me in under her robe, my own Mom! It was disgusting, being held against her fat, naked body. The sweat, the smells, everything!”

Scott could only listen, not having the words to console his friend. And the worst part was, Ethan was only beginning to tell him what had gone on with his mother. He wondered where he was truly safer, before remembering that Jackie had relentlessly beaten and near drowned him. Sue’s maternal instinct wouldn’t let her do that to Ethan surely, but she may not hold the same reservations for someone who wasn’t her son.

“And then when things would begin to quiet down, her monstrous body spooning me, she’d reach around… I kept trying to fight it, get her to budge or let go. But she wouldn’t stop, and I couldn’t stop it growing!” Ethan cried, “I tried man, I really tried.” Tears began to fill his eyes as he broke down more, struggling to keep his composure, “She’d just sh-shush me and whisper into my ear about how better things would b-be with me smaller...  I w-wouldn’t have to worry about anything, not even release.”

With a sullen face, Scott stopped Ethan, “It’s okay bro, I’m here for you. Jackie r-raped me too… Among other things.” He gulped thinking back to the incident at the pool, or when she’d beaten him. “You don’t have to go on if you don’t want to,” Scott added, not wanting to make his friend relive his trauma.

“No, I want you to know.” Ethan replied, before continuing, “She just kept jerking me off. And when I felt like I couldn’t any longer, she climbed on top of me and started… started… sucking. It was too much, it fucking hurt! And now look at me!” He glared at Scott from his swaddle, watching his childhood friend process what he had been subjected to. “Now I’m some two foot freak, and she’s a goddamn giant,” he explained, “And… And… every time I plead for her to stop, she wraps me up and forces me under one of those… things, on her chest, palms my head against one of her huge, ugly nipples.”

Ethan’s eyes glazed over for a moment, clearly deep in thought, as Scott waited and listened quietly. He looked back at Scott, “She’s too strong man, you don’t want to be here. She makes me deepthroat her nipples man. It fucking hurts! It hurts to talk now…” Ethan lets out a pained wail, allowing himself to break down further, when suddenly there’s a knock at the door.

“Coming!” Sue yelled, barging into the living room with a tray of sweet tea and glasses. As she placed the tray down on the coffee table, she couldn’t help but notice Ethan crying. She looked towards the door, eager to answer it but needing to check on her little boy, “Aw what’s wrong, Eethie? Do you miss me already?” Extending her arms out to pick him up, she said, “Here, come to Mama!”

A loud, crying moan escaped Ethan’s lips as his Mom plucked him up from his position on the sofa and untucked a breast. “Please! N…” he begged as she cradled him in one arm and heaved the huge mound of quaking tit flesh onto his body, forcing her fat-nubbed nipple into his mouth and silencing his cries.

Satisfied, Sue made her way over to the door. As she opened it, she was greeted by a clothed and tidy Jackie, “Good morning, Ms Emerson!” Her eyes lit up as she was immediately met with more breast than she had expected, with a tiny Ethan suckling at the end. She couldn’t wait to tell Vicky, the sight was too perfect - Ethan the size of an emaciated infant, swaddled, squeezed and nursed against the wobbling tit-fat of his six foot three inch tall ogress for a mother.

Sue laughed, “Oh please! Call me Sue. Now come in! I fixed us up some sweet tea, so we can catch up.” She stepped away from the doorway, still cradling Ethan against her breast as she gestured for Jackie to come inside with her spare hand.

“Yes, of course, Sue. Thank you!” Jackie replied as she entered, making her way along the hallway towards the living room. As Sue shut the front door, Jackie turned to look at Ethan, latched to the huge woman, before adding, “And I can’t believe how small Ethan has gotten!”

“Oh yes, he’s quite the little tike now!” Sue laughed, following her into the living room.

As Jackie entered, and her eyes fell upon Scott, she yelled out, “Scott!” Her body tensed in anger as she finally caught the troublesome teen, “You are in so much trouble!”