- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Adding the missing chapters. Vexed has disappeared and it was always a commission that I helped edit. So this isn’t coming back. Just providing the last two missing chapters.

Flickering his eyes open, Scott tiredly surveyed his surroundings. He was shrouded in darkness, with only a schism of the morning light making it beneath the duvet. It didn't seem like Jackie had woken up yet, judging by the slow rise and fall of her chest.


Mornings like this were always blissful. Scott would never say it to her face, but he loved it when Jackie was asleep - no lackadaisical and rough handling, no games, no one-sided sex. He'd often wake up before his stepsister, who was notorious for sleeping in, and never attempt to wake her.


Instead, Scott would enjoy the serenity of laying between Jackie's breasts, listening to her heartbeat as her breathing rocked him back into a relaxing slumber. This morning would be no different. Scott stretched comfortably and rolled over between the two soft, fleshy mounds.


It had been a week or so since his Dad had come back. The whole situation still sat a little weirdly with him, yet he was thankful that the man hadn't been killed. He knew how easily Jackie could've done it and how justified she would have been in her actions, so he was thankful to her for showing mercy. Ted was his father, albeit a terrible one, but a father nonetheless. He didn't deserve anything good, but death? Scott questioned if anyone was fit to make those sorts of decisions.


Scott spared a thought for his Dad, who was now under the care of Ethan's Mom, Sue. Shuddering, he didn't dare allow himself to consider too deeply the hell that the man was being forced to endure with the monolithic woman. Sue had shown little restraint with her son, and now she had complete control over an adult man unrelated to her, with no accountability for what she did to him.


Since that whole ordeal, Scott had shrunk an additional two inches, leaving him barely eight inches in height. He would admit that Jackie had been especially kind to him in the past week, only making him orgasm once. Getting closure from his Dad seemed to affect her rather positively, with her appearing more at peace and noticeably more affectionate. However, whilst her growing affection was welcome, it didn't negate how devilishly horny she was. Her taste for dominating him hadn't lessened at all, and her hunger was often insatiable.


A quiet grunt escaped Jackie's lips as she shifted beneath Scott. He tried his best to stabilise himself, lightly grasping at the flesh beneath him. This wasn't an uncommon occurrence. Usually, she'd settle again, and he'd be left to relax, for God only knew how much longer. On a rare occasion, Jackie would roll over completely. Whether or not Scott ended up lost beneath the sheets or pinned to the mattress beneath her sleeping body was a game of chance.


Jackie's body tilted as if she were about to roll over, sending a twang of panic into Scott. He held tightly, frantically questioning if he were better to throw himself off of her or stand his ground. Fortunately for Scott, his reluctance to throw himself off of his stepsister worked in his favour. As quickly as Jackie had thrown Scott's world into uncertainty, her movement settled, leaving her remaining on her back.


Scott sat upright upon Jackie's chest, with the duvet still shielding him from much of the outside world. He sighed, thankful that she hadn't woken up or, worse, squished him and left him trapped beneath her immense weight.


A sleepy moan reverberated through Jackie's throat and chest, shaking the ground beneath Scott. He peered up towards her face, only just able to see that her eyes were still shut. The giantess was definitely asleep, but he wasn't sure for how much longer. He knew at the very least that Jackie was stirring; she was no longer in the paralysing depths of REM sleep, meaning another day under her loving but autocratic rule was about to begin.


Jackie lazily lifted an arm from her side before flopping it down onto her stomach. The light allowed Scott only some visibility, and he could just about see the python-like appendage slowly snaking its way around her body. Clambering onto his hands and knees in confusion, Scott began the crawl further down onto his stepsister's stomach.


She was still definitely asleep, so he couldn't quite understand what she was doing. As he neared her subtly moving arm and his eyes adjusted to the low levels of light, Scott found Jackie's fingers lightly tracing the sensitive skin on her stomach. He chuckled. The girl sure loved her comfort; even asleep, she was tickling herself.


Another soft and drawn-out moan boomed through Jackie's titanic body, feeling more like a minor earthquake to the shrunken teen. Scott looked up towards Jackie's face, barely visible through the slim gap between her chest and the duvet and feeling like a world away. He flinched as Jackie's hand traced its way up her body, narrowly passing him by and leaving him alone on the dark plain that was her stomach.


It was a tough call to make - stay put and away from her self-pleasuring digits or try to get out from beneath the sheets, but having to pass her near-sentient limb.  At his current size, Scott knew his only way out was the opening at the top of the duvet, as it was simply too heavy for him to lift elsewhere. He watched Jackie as her fingers danced across the edges of her right breast, sensually teasing the skin around her nipples.


Suddenly the ground beneath him bucked, throwing Scott into the air. He crashed down, landing in the indentation that was her naval. Jackie had only shuffled down the bed, yet the action had been monumental for the tiny teen marooned on her soft stomach. Scott had no idea what to do; she'd never been so active in her sleep before.


Remaining prone, Scott watched from the relative safety of Jackie's naval as things unfolded around him. He was nowhere near small enough to fit in it, but he burrowed himself in the best he could. Out of nowhere, Jackie's other hand rose from her side, cruising over him as it made its way to her other breast.


She titillatingly kneaded both of her huge mammaries, immediately spurring a loud and guttural groan from herself. From his position upon her stomach, Scott could feel the powerful vibrations rippling through the pudgy skin beneath him.


"Mmmmm," Jackie moaned again, more vocally this time. The kneading came to a gentle pause. Scott thanked his lucky stars; she was waking up! Still laying prone across her naval, Scott couldn't see anything of his stepsister's face, his view blocked by the hands cupping her breasts. Jackie let out a loud yawn, absentmindedly continuing to cup her pair of sizable breasts beneath the sheets.


"You awake, little bro?" she asked, "I just had the sexiest dream!" Before Scott could attempt to respond, one of Jackie's hands lunged towards him. He winced in fear, only to see it zoom by. He turned, watching as Jackie's hand dug between her thighs. She stroked a single finger between her swollen labia before bringing it back up to her face.


"Huh, I am soaked!" Jackie laughed, wiping her finger on the sheets before abruptly tearing them away from her body. Peering down between her breasts, Jackie was shocked to find Scott wasn't in his usual spot. "Hey, bro! Whatcha doin' by my belly button?" she smiled down at her stepbrother sprawled out across her stomach, "Are you the reason I'm so horny this morning?"


"No, no!" Scott shouted back, unable to see perfectly with the light pouring into his still-dilated pupils. He continued, "I was just laying there, and you started playing with yourself!"


Jackie grinned, amused by her sexual hunger even when unconscious. She shrugged lightheartedly, "Well, what can I say? Girls get morning wood too!" Jackie groped at her breasts again as she stretched her whole body, feeling a little stiff but enjoying the sensation of it.


Tilting her head back, Jackie shut her eyes and moaned at how sensitive her breasts were today. "I'm just feeling so hot and horny today!" she explained before taking a deep breath in, "Well... There's no time like the present! You in?"


"Do we have to?" Scott groaned unenthusiastically. He racked his brain for an excuse, "I've just woken up, and I feel gross. Can we not do it later?"


"Later?!" Jackie chuckled, "Don't be so stupid, bro! Ideas like that are the reason why I'm in charge, and you're not!" She bunched her pillows up behind her and propped herself a little further upright, sending Scott tumbling down her stomach. As he landed with a thump between Jackie's legs, he gaped in a mixture of awe and fear at her enormous pussy. At his current size, it was like some wet, hungry monster, and it was at this point Scott realised just how horny his sister really was.


Peering down at the eight-inch teen between her legs, Jackie explained further, "You really think I'm gonna get both of us all clean and fresh for the day..." She brought a hand down between her legs, letting Scott watch as she teased her outer folds, "And THEN get all sweaty playing with my favourite stepbro? Do you want to spend the whole day covered in my cum? Because I ain't bathing you twice!" She plunged a finger inside of her, easily losing it up to its second knuckle. Jackie let out a sexually frustrated grunt, "Ugh, I need you DEEP inside of me!"


"Please, Jackie!" Scott pleaded, clasping his hands together as he looked up at her, "I don't want to, not today. It hurts!"


Jackie pouted empathetically, "Aw, bro! It won't hurt. I promise I'll be gentle. Besides, the flight Mom was meant to catch last week was delayed until later today. I think she's actually in the air right now, so we gotta get our fun in before she comes home." She winked at her stepbro, who still seemed reluctant.


Scott frowned, displeased about the turn events but also knowing better than to keep refusing. With a sigh, he relented, "Okay, fine. But you have to be gentle!"


Jackie beamed excitedly at her shrunken stepbrother, "Yay! Oh, I can't wait. Eight inches is perfect!" Jackie reached down between her legs with an almost fierce urgency and clutched at Scott's diminutive form. Her eyes widened at her faux pas, causing her to quickly lessen her grip, "Oh, sorry. Gentle, right."


Scott sucked in what air he could as Jackie held him in one hand, having just knocked the wind out of him. He dismissed her rough handling with a wave as he regained his breath, "It's fine, it's fine." Overcome with vertigo, Scott did his best not to vomit as Jackie carelessly swung him in her hand, getting herself into a comfortable position.


Shuffling on the bed, Jackie leaned into her pillows and let out a long, relaxed sigh. With her spare hand, she began to knead her breast once again. Scott could only catch a glance before he was plunged back between his sister's leg. She held him teasingly in front of her massive, sopping cunt.


Looking up towards his stepsister, Scott was met by her grinning face. "You ready, bro?" she asked him, her words booming and dripping with excitement. Jackie gave Scott no time to respond as she suddenly began pulling him in towards her.


Her wet, pudgy labia loomed closer and closer. Scott could feel the intense heat radiating off of it, sinking into his skin. Jackie's feminine scent was extremely potent, invading Scott's nostrils and causing the hairs on his neck to stand on edge. He could tell she was extremely horny as her pussy bloomed like a flower, leaving the inner folds exposed as they glistened from her viscous juices.


True to her word, Jackie carefully brought her stepbrother up against her vagina. She flinched slightly as his body made contact, just disturbing the minute hairs on her lips enough to send tingles rippling up her spine. Jackie purred, "Oooh, gentle is good."


Meanwhile, Scott's world went from relative normality to being engulfed by his sister's soft, wet flesh. He couldn't help but find the pleasure in it all as his cock was thrust into a full erection. Jackie slowly began to rub Scott's body up and down, expertly pushing his shapeable form into her erogenous nooks and crannies. A quiet moan escaped Scott's lips, lost inside of his sister and never to be heard. As her juices flooded into every one of his orifices, all of Jackie's moans and groans were felt more than they were heard.


Each low moan boomed through Jackie's body, registering to Scott as additional vibrations through her already pulsating pussy. Dripping with cum, Jackie's manoeuvring of her stepbrother had the room filled with the constant schlicking noise of her self-pleasure.


Scott's lungs were sore as he desperately sought air pockets in the gooey folds, but there were very few opportunities to breathe. Luckily for him, Jackie did eventually relent. She eventually pulled him away from her soaked vagina, just enough so that he could sup in some much-needed oxygen. Jackie impatiently tipped her head into her pillow and pressed Scott into herself, sparing him no further thoughts and not even glancing between her legs


As Jackie continued to lightly peruse each inch of herself, Scott did his best to keep his limbs all the right way, tucked in close to avoid injury. While he'd much rather not be surrounded by his stepsister's juices and plump pussy lips, to her credit, she was gentle with him. Each motion was slow and sensual, giving him plenty of time to keep himself in a state of relative comfort.


The heat was overwhelming, but that was something he couldn't avoid. It was hard to keep focused with the overpowering scents and tastes he was forced to endure. Jackie's constantly flowing juices weren't unsavoury, but they were intoxicating. He'd soon become an aficionado for the viscous fluids, able to note the difference in them day to day.


Jackie was sore with tension, surprised at how horny she was. It took all of her willpower not to stuff Scott inside prematurely, but she was dead set on being gentle. This was about proving that she could show restraint, not just to Scott but also to herself.  Kneading his flexible body into her sensitive flesh just a little harder, in an attempt to appease her irresistible desire, Jackie let out a lustful groan, "Ughhh fuck!"


It was tough for Jackie to abstain, yet she continued to rub Scott up and down her wet cunt. She subtly increased the pressure and vigour, squeezing just a little extra pleasure out of the guy. "It's not rough to put him inside... I just need to be careful," Jackie reasoned aloud, keeping her tone quiet enough that Scott wouldn't hear. Better to ask forgiveness than permission, she figured. Besides, she wasn't doing anything wrong!


As Jackie expected, Scott heard nothing of her plan. He was too busy being worked into her folds. However, Scott did pick up on Jackie grinding him into her pussy harder and faster now. She must've been getting worked up. He hoped that was evidence of an approaching orgasm and wondered if he'd genuinely get out of this without incident.


Pulling her stepbrother away from her dripping pussy, Jackie gave him a longer than usual break. Tired and panting, Scott tried to get a look at his sister's face, hoping to engage her during this brief interval. He hungrily supped in as much air as he could, not sure when he'd get his next chance. Scott stretched his neck to his limits as he attempted to glance up over Jackie's stubbly pubic mound, unable to see her face as she held him in place.


"Hey, Jackie!" Scott called up to his titanic stepsister, sighing in frustration as he received no response. Speaking to her during the pauses of their sessions was one of the few things that helped him feel like a person. Being held by the pussy that would soon consume him only served to objectify him further as Jackie took her rest.  It was hard for Scott to believe that this was for him too, when he was rarely ever addressed. It was as if he weren't even alive and thinking down here. Was he just a toy, something to appease her? He shook his head, not believing that. Jackie did love him; she just got a little thoughtless sometimes.


Jackie allowed her body to lay limp, relaxing into the bed and loosely holding Scott at the outer reaches of her hungry cunt. She waited as patiently as she could, allowing herself to catch her breath as she gave her tired stepbrother an air break. Considering where he was about to be, she recognised he needed a little time.


After no more than a couple of minutes, Jackie's patience wore thin. Scott was shaken around in her grasp as she shuffled a little further up the bed. As he glanced up, he finally caught sight of her face. "Hey!" he shouted, "Jac..."


Not even registering that Scott had shouted, Jackie drowned his words out with a horny moan as she plunged him back into her wet flesh. His attempts to speak were immediately cut short as he was engulfed once more by Jackie's pussy. Her cum flooded into his open mouth, forcing him to swallow it down or else risk choking. Scott felt his stomach bloat from the fluids filling it. He sighed internally at how abrupt Jackie had been after he had attempted only to speak to her.


Jackie manoeuvred her shrunken stepbrother lower, teasingly working him around the edges of her widened hole. As Jackie's fingers pressed into his back, Scott could feel his arms and legs slipping inside of her. Her pussy was hungry for him, eagerly slurping up whatever it could. Even his attempts to pull an arm or a leg back out seemed to be met with resistance. He wondered if that was Jackie's doing, if she was clenching around him, or if that was the natural reaction of her dripping, pulsating hole.


Biting her lip from a mixture of growing tension and focus, Jackie carefully placed Scott's feet at the edge of her vaginal hole. She hornily groaned as Scott easily slipped inside up to his knees, causing Jackie's legs to shake with ever-growing anticipation. She straightened up Scott's body and coiled her hand around him like she would a dildo.


Scott's perspective was terrifying. He was thankful to be withdrawn from the all-encompassing grip of Jackie's drenched labia, yet what was about to come was much worse. From this position, he could see Jackie's pussy gnawing at his legs, eager to swallow more of him. As he craned his neck up further, Jackie was peering eagerly back down at him. "You ready, bro?" she asked with a wink.


Squirming in her grasp, Scott found that his legs were too tightly held in the confines of his stepsister's pussy to escape. He couldn't get out if he wanted to. Between tired breaths, Scott bellowed up to his sister, "Do we... do we have to... do this, Jackie?"


Pouting at Scott's reluctance, Jackie answered, "Yes! I'm dying for it, bro! I need you inside of me." She plunged Scott into her a little further, moaning loudly as her pussy swallowed him up to his hips. Scott moaned out as his cock was suddenly surrounded by her inner vaginal flesh, with her juices deliciously lubricating his erect shaft. Noticing his reaction, Jackie added, "See? You love it too!" She wriggled Scott's body around, spurring ecstatic groans from the shrunken teen as his crotch was sensually rubbed against her.


"Yeah, it feels..." Scott began, his mind going blank from the pleasure, "Good... But all the way in?" He writhed inside of Jackie, spurring a loud gasp from her as her hole clasped tightly around his hips.


"Oooh, keep doing that!" Jackie cooed, her face flushed red from the sensations her little bro could elicit from her. "And yes, all the way in. You're the perfect size for it, bro!" she explained further before pushing Scott in again, allowing her cunt to swallow him up to his nipples. "Slide your hands in down by your side," Jackie commanded, "Do you want to break an arm?"


Scott snarled at his sister, banking on her not noticing, or else risk making things worse for himself. She'd been mostly gentle thus far, and he didn't want that to change. He reluctantly slipped his arms into the soft but tight embrace of her cunt, knowing that she'd be forcing him in either way. With his chest constricted, Scott strained to take in full lungs of air, only managing half breaths.


Carefully, Jackie began plunging the rest of her stepbrother into herself. Sitting up slightly to get a good view, she watched as her pussy devoured each inch of him up to his shoulders. Scott called out to her, his eyes wide with fear, "Be gentle!"


Jackie smiled down at Scott, hoping to ease his nerves. Scott's perception of her smile was much more unsettling, as it seemed a little devious, but he had to trust her word. She did agree, after all, and they were lovers more than anything. Were they not? Grasping onto his shoulders, Jackie began to pump Scott's body in and out slowly.


Scott quickly lost sight of Jackie's face as she lowered herself comfortably back onto her pillows. He was alone now. From here, Scott knew she'd hear nothing from him, or at least she'd never shown that she could hear him like this. He moaned, actually enjoying the rhythmic pumping of his body into her.


Her pussy was warm and soft; the lubricating juices coating his body served to only amplify the pleasure around his crotch. Scott relaxed his body and shut his eyes, letting out a soft, "Mmmm," as Jackie pleasured herself with him. As if on queue, a similar, but much louder, groan escaped Jackie's lips. She picked up the pace slightly, and Scott didn't mind that either. He was loving it, able to breathe and feeling pain-free!


Jackie pumped her stepbrother in and out, only able to get him in up to his shoulders. It felt amazing. Pleasurable tingles coursed through her body as she pushed Scott in as deep as he'd go. Yet she didn't feel as full as she'd hoped, Scott's legs and waist were the thinnest part of his body, and she couldn't exactly hold his head while using him.


Chuckling, Jackie realised what she had done wrong. She knew Scott wouldn't like it, but he was going to have to suck it up. Much to Scott's surprise, and dismay, a sharp pause came to the rhythmic pumping. He was promptly withdrawn from Jackie's pussy, globs of her cum dripping down onto the bed from his withdrawn body. "Hey?" he called up to her, "What gives?"


"Sorry, bro! Minor setback!" Jackie replied as she rotated him in her hand, grasping his torso and placing his head at the entrance to her pussy. "I just wasn't feeling it the other way around," she explained.


"Wait, no!" Scott screamed, his words unheard as he was unceremoniously forced into his sister's hole. Immediately, Scott was plunged into totally different conditions. Similar to when she'd ground his body against her, every hole of his was filled with her fluids. But now, the soft flesh that he had been rubbed against surrounded him like an ocean.


Jackie gasped in euphoric pleasure, feeling the difference instantaneously. Scott's shoulders and torso tastily filled her insides, and his squirming was rigorous now. She knew that was likely because he was resisting, yet that only turned her on more. Nonetheless, she agreed to be gentle, so she kept the movements at a reasonable pace. In and out, in and out.


The slow-burner was certainly a type of masturbation to behold, Jackie thought. She could feel the ever-growing tension inside of her, and it was almost unbearable. Fighting the urge to feverishly pump Scott in and out in a rush to orgasm, Jackie increased the pace only little by little. Holding onto Scott's feet, she was able to get the full eight inches of him inside, feeling his head collide with her cervix. She grunted in frustrated pleasure as her whole body quivered with delight at the feeling.


When her orgasm did come, Jackie knew it would be a powerful one. Her entire body was becoming increasingly tense. Each passing moment left her aching even more for release, tempting her into pushing Scott in a little harder and withdrawing him a little faster.


The pleasure Scott felt was undeniable as Jackie's tender inner flesh caressed his entire body. The pressure was less tolerable than before, as using him headfirst seemed to elicit a stronger reaction from his stepsister's giant pussy. Loud moans boomed through her body, reaching Scott as world-shaking rumbles. Yet her moans were the last thing on Scott's mind. With the constantly growing pressure forcing her juices into his mouth, the sweltering heat, his lungs burning for fresh air - Scott had much more to worry about.


Holding him by his feet, Jackie continued to pump her eight-inch stepbrother in and out of her. With the tension in her growing to a fever pitch, Jackie couldn't hold back any longer. Throwing caution to the wind, she ramped up the speed at which she fucked herself with Scott's body.


Scott thought he had it bad before. His world was thrown into total disarray as Jackie feverishly pounded him into her pussy. She clenched tightly around his body, screaming out in ecstasy as she rammed him into her vaginal walls. Her eyes glazed over from the immense pleasure, forgetting all about her stepbrother trapped inside of her. Jackie had only one thing on her mind - climax.


Screaming out in pain, Scott could do nothing as Jackie abused his tiny body. He was nothing more than an object of her desire, who was repeatedly slammed into her insides. He could barely think from the constant battering, leaving him dazed and weak. Scott had no time to even consider the pleasure around his crotch as his brain rattled painfully in his skull. He desperately tucked his arms into his body and forced his legs straight, hoping to keep himself fully intact.


Feeling her orgasm coming, Jackie bucked her hips ecstatically as she jammed Scott into her hole. Her vagina clutched his body tightly in its climactic grasp, sending ripples of euphoria coursing throughout her body. She screamed out, "FUCKKKK!" as she forced him into her one final time, allowing his feet to be lost inside of her as she held her hand over her hole. Jackie's entire body shook as her intense climax overtook her.


Scott felt his feet slip inside of Jackie as floods of her juices washed over him. Her vaginal flesh tightly pressed against Scott, trying to expel him along with the rest of her cum. Jackie's orgasming cunt continued to attempt to push Scott out, but it felt like something was stopping him. Was Jackie holding him in?


As Jackie finally came down from her full-body orgasm, she slumped heavily into the bed, slipping down her pillows until she lay flat on her back. Thick globs of her cum continued to pour out past her hand, soaking the sheets in a pool between her legs. Her breathing slowed as she began to relax, only remembering to release her stepbrother in an afterthought.


Lifting her hand away from her crotch, Jackie felt the remainder of her cum flooding out of her. The thick, whiteish fluids soaked into the sheets below, continuously dripping out of her ravaged cunt. Giving her kegel muscles a slight clench, Scott eventually slipped out of her, landing in the pool of her cum with a distinct splat.


Scott gasped for air desperately, landing with a wet thud between Jackie's legs. As he opened his eyes and the intense light of the room flooded into them, he was forced into a squint. Scott writhed in the pool of thick cum, whimpering between overexerted pants. His entire body was sore, reddened by the acidic fluids he had been engulfed in for so long.


As Jackie sat up and peered at her stepbrother between her legs, her blissful expression changed to one of guilt. The poor guy had definitely seen better days, and he hadn't even noticed her staring yet as he rolled around in pain.


Despite his lungs still burning, Scott finally began to feel like he was getting full breaths. He opened his eyes more as they adjusted better to the light, gazing up to see his stepsister staring. "Jackie..." he cried weakly.


Weakly climbing to his feet to address her, Scott immediately fell to his knees, splashing down in the cum around him. Tears streamed from his eyes as he looked back up at her from his knees, deciding he wasn't ready to stand yet. "That... That wasn't gentle."


------------------------------


Jackie pulled her favourite furry blanket up to her chest as she lay upon the sofa, watching TV. Tugging at the neck of her comfy, oversized tee, she peered down between her breasts. "You feeling better, little guy?" she asked, her tone tender and low.


Comfortably resting beneath Jackie's shirt, Scott peered up at the giantess. Even craning his neck up towards her hurt, and he could feel the much worse muscle soreness across the rest of his body. He tried not to move too much. "Y-yeah, I'm okay..." Scott replied softly.


Jackie frowned, feeling the pain of guilt in her chest. "Again, I am so sorry!" she declared, "I didn't mean to, I just... I... I got carried away, okay?" Jackie sighed and looked away for a moment to find the right words. Looking back at her weak and tired stepbrother, she said, "I promise it won't happen again. And you can just rest for a while! We can cuddle and hang out, do whatever you want!"


Suddenly, the unmistakable noise of the front door opening echoed through the halls. Scott's eyes widened as he heard it, realising what it meant. As he looked up through the neck of Jackie's shirt, he could see that her face had gone pale with panic. Her heart thumped in her chest, causing a noticeable, repetitive quake beneath Scott.


"I'm home!" Jackie's Mom, Janet, called out loudly.


"Oh my God! I didn't think she'd be home for another couple hours!" Jackie whispered, flustered and unsure what to do. "Mom can't find us like this! I wanted to ease her into it!" she continued. Quickly stuffing her hand beneath her top, Jackie pulled Scott from beneath it and held him with both hands. She stood up, frantically looking around the room for an idea. She looked helplessly at the tiny Scott, "What do I do?"


Scott was lost for words. "I... I..." he stuttered, his train of thought cut off as he heard his stepmom's heels clacking against the flooring of the hallway. She was coming.


"Where are my kids?" Janet asked loudly, confused at the lack of a reception. "Are you guys in here?" she asked, turning the corner towards the living room.


Jackie was like a deer in headlights, paralysed and tightly clutching Scott in front of her. And Scott was helpless to do anything, breathless and trapped in the grasp of his huge, panicked stepsister.


Janet peered into the living room with an excited smile. "Oh, there you ar..." she began, cutting her sentence short from the shock of the sight before her. Her jaw dropped. In the centre of the living room, surrounded by snacks and sodas, was her daughter and stepson. Jackie had nothing but an oversized top on, barely covering her crotch and ass, and her recently shrunken stepson wore nothing at all.


“Wh… what is this?”