- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This was commissioned by someone who wishes to remain Anonymous!

As always, if you'd like to support me then the lewdest way to do so is by buying a premium story at my E-Junkie here! https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear


This was supposed to be the solution to one of the greatest issues plaguing our time. If those with the means and resources to help the needy weren’t going to act out of the kindness of their hearts then it fell to others to figure out solutions. Men and women of science, working to fix the problems that capital did not even seem interested in touching. People like Elizabeth, an accredited biologist with a dozen years of experience.

The idea was simple, but seemed like something out of science fiction. A formula that, when applied topically, would greatly increase the size of whatever it had been applied to. The infrastructure already existed to ship massive amounts of food across the planet, but if it could be enlarged upon reaching its destination the potential was seemingly limitless! World hunger would become a thing of a past! Even with the meddling of the wealthy who would doubtlessly try to find some way to enrich themselves with it.

There was a problem, though. Two, to be exact. Their names were Jessica, and Madison. Two young women who’d worked under Elizabeth, and were her most valued researchers. She’d known they were in a relationship when they were hired on, but that did not bother her. Their work was exemplary, but… there was something off about the pair. They seemed extremely enthusiastic about the project. To the point where she decided to do a bit of snooping behind the scenes.

What she found was enough to change her mind on the two.

Without warning, Madison and Jessica were both removed from the project. No reason was given, though they had their own theories.

One week later, there was a break-in at the lab. The working prototype for the formula was taken.

Elizabeth watched the news now, wondering what her best course of action was. She clasped her hands together, and wondered if there was time to attempt to synthesize an antidote of some kind? Or maybe her thoughts were too pie-in-the-sky given the severity of the crisis. Finding a way out would guarantee her own safety, but there’s no way she’d be able to get all of her research materials in time.
Looking back at her lab, she knew that the rest of the assistants still present were aware of the risks involved with staying. If they had the courage to stick around, then maybe she should stop being so scared for herself. She had all the proper materials here, after all! If not for the time required to synthesize more of the stolen formula she’d have a way to combat this!

Elizabeth sighed, and looked back to the television.

It had all began so suddenly.

A quiet, peaceful afternoon ruined by the sudden sounds of destruction creaking wood. Those nearest caught sight of a quiet house in the suburbs bulging out grotesquely, as if something massive inside was fighting to make its way out. Some turned to run, though most observed the proceedings with curiosity. After a few more seconds the wood reached its breaking point, and began to splinter.

Then a giant fist broke through the roof. Soft, pale hands with unpainted nails pushed around the hole that had been created, hoping to widen it. This was followed by a second fist breaking out.

And then another.

Two huge young women were trapped inside the shell of a house. Their steadily-increasing size making it clear that the inadequate bonds would not hold for long. The outer walls began to creak as more of the roof was ripped apart, and the hands set to work actively ripping apart the tiny home to free them. Walls were broken down, the roof was quite literally lifted away, and four big feet kicked appeared to show their true, immense scale to everyone sitting and watching.

Finally, after a minute of this continued growth, the house breathed its last, and exploded into a shower of splinters. Ruined belongings exploded out in every direction, but the giantesses paid it no mind.

“Ow! That hurt a lot more than I expected it to.”

“I told you we should’ve gone outside before we tried it, Maddy!”

“We could have, but then we wouldn’t have gotten to feel the house breaking apart.”

“We could’ve just stepped on it after! There’s no reason we had to be inside of it while we… aw forget it.”

The two giantesses separated, dusting themselves off before standing to their full height. They towered over every other home in the neighborhood, and the shreds of any clothing they had been wearing were now lying around their toes, far too small to wear. The pair looked over one another to make sure that they weren’t injured by their brief adventure… as well as to gaze longingly at the other.

Jessica was a head-turner if there ever was one. Her evenly tanned skin and generous curves made her impressive size seem all the more intimidating, and she took a deep breath as her new scale felt surreal to her. Every movement she made sent her long, black hair flowing wildly, as well as wobbling the mounds atop her chest. Simply existing at this size let had her arousal steadily rise.

Madison, by contrast, had a much more petite figure. Her hair was short, and blonde, but what she lacked in curves she certainly made up for between her legs. A sizable cock swung between her legs, exposed to all and gradually beginning to stiffen up in the afternoon air. She exuded dainty femininity in contrast to her curvy significant other, and the obvious arousal visible between her legs brought a sense of dread to those gathered nearby.

“Well? What do you think?” Madison asked, turning to her girlfriend. Their growth had plateaued for the moment, leaving them standing tall enough that the average person was no bigger than their thumb. Roughly two-and-a-half inches, give or take. Madison knew what she was thinking, but she really wanted to make sure that she wasn’t alone in this. If she and Jessica weren’t on the same page… they’d have to figure something else out. This could all be declared as an accident or something, probably. Then they could-

“I love it.” Jessica said, interrupting Madison’s train of thought as the giantess looked at her hands in awe. “It’s… amazing.”

Madison smiled. The two had been together for some time, and shortly into their relationship happened upon an amazing discovery. They both shared the exact same fetish! Each wanted to play the role of a giantess rampaging through a city. Taking no prisoners, crushing people, taking lives, and feasting upon the helpless populace far below.

Only… there was a problem. While they shared the same fetish, neither of them was particularly interested in exploring the smaller side of things. They could and often did role play with one another, but it meant that one always had to play against their preferences to satisfy the other.

That would no longer be an issue.

“So, what do you think we should do now?” Madison asked, stepping out of the rubble of the couple’s former home and looking directly into her equally-giant lover’s eyes.

“Come on. We went over this.” The other giantess said, offering Madison a knowing wink.

Madison smiled.

Ten minutes after their appearances, the giantesses were already busy herding a crowd deeper into the city. Their every step was targeted to try and crush any that weren’t keeping up, to keep the rest on their own toes. Anything caught beneath their heavy tread, whether it be cars or ordinary pedestrians was utterly destroyed. The two were so overzealous in their actions that on more than one occasion they both went for the same target, and made a game of seeing who could squish it first.

By the time they reached the most populated streets they’d both racked up an impressive kill count. The fleeing crowds knew what to do by this point, so Madison slowed to a stop.

“So. Jessi… how many?” She asked, barely able to hide her enthusiasm.

“How many what?”

“I stepped on fifty-four people on the way here.” Madison proudly proclaimed, lifting up her left foot to show the various remnants of those who’d fallen under her tread on the way here. “What about you?”

“God. You’re such a nerd, Maddy.” Jessica giggled.

“How many?” She insisted.

“…Forty-five.”

“I KNEW you were keeping count too!” Madison laughed, giving her girlfriend a friendly shove. Not nearly enough to push her over, but Jessica acted as if she’d been shot by a cannon. Feigning an exaggerated cry of pain, she tumbled head over heels right onto the crowd still hoping to put some distance between themselves and the giant pair.

“Oh noOoOoOO. You pushed me too far with all of you giantess strength! Look out below!”

Madison sighed in annoyance as Jessica’s giant body fell like a tree from her massive height. A moment of panic set in for the men and women in the crowd as the sky above them turned to night. Some tried to pick up the pace, pushing and shoving others to get away, but for the vast majority of the group it was over before it started. The giant woman’s body fell onto them like a tree crashing through a canopy, sending giant clouds of dirt out in every direction.

“How many was that?” Jessica laughed, pushing herself up onto her arms and revealing the mess she’d left behind. Dozens of tiny people had been crushed under her hefty breasts and belly, unrecognizable as anything that was once human.

“That doesn’t count!” Madison said, walking forward and catching up to her girlfriend.

“It so does!” Jessica laughed, reaching into what remained of the crowd for fun. She wasn’t careful with her movements, knocking people aside as she reached into the most densely-packed portion. Running blind, she pinched a random body between two fingers, and examined her prize.

“She’s pretty.” Madison remarked, crouching over Jessica’s face to get a closer look. It was a tiny redhead, who rolled over after being picked up, and looked at both of the giant faces looming over her. The look of sheer, unbridled terror she wore made Madison’s cock throb, and the tiny woman yelped as she fought to free herself from the giant fingers.

“She is.” Jessica added, turning the little thing over in her hands. The little one’s face was dotted with freckles, leading Jessica to become curious if she had them everywhere, or just her face. A question that was easily resolved, thanks to her great size!

Without saying anything, the giantess hooked a finger under the woman’s oversized sweater, and ripped it away from her body. The redhead’s screams rose in pitch at how dangerous it felt to be held in this manner, but her pleas were ignored.

“So, are you going to…”

Jessica looked up at Madison. The girl watched with rapt attention, her eyes focused on the scene unfolding before her. They both knew what Madison was asking. They both knew it was a matter of when, with her. Not if.

“Oh, I don’t know…” Jessica whispered, bringing the redhead up to her mouth and blowing on her as if steam were wafting from her body.

“Please.” Madison whimpered, her fingers dancing along her length to slowly bring it to life.

Of course I am, silly.” Jessica laughed, before tilting her head back.

“W-WHAT?! NO! DON’T EAT ME! DON’T DO IT! PLEASE!” The redhead began to yell, scream, cry, and plead. But just as before, all of her begging failed to do much beyond arouse her giant captors. Madison’s hand fully wrapped around her cock, and gave it a stiff pump.

“Sorry. I don’t speak tiny.” Jessica whispered sweetly, before laughing at the tiny redhead’s face. Even the volume of her laugh was enough to make the little thing clutch her head in pain, a detail not at all lost on the other giantess watching with bated breath.

With her head tilted back, Jessica stuck her tongue out from between her lips. Thin strings of translucent saliva connected her tongue to the roof of her mouth, making it clear that she was salivating at the thought of consuming this little woman whole, and alive. The cool morning meant that the giantess’s breath was visible. The tiny redhead certainly didn’t like that either, and increased the intensity of her struggles as the steamy cloud washed over her.

But teasing wasn’t enough for the pair of giantesses. This was the realization of a long-time dream they’d both had. And unable to hold back any longer, Jessica released her tiny prey.

The redhead splashed onto the tongue, immediately coated in the warm saliva. She screamed, wailed, and tried to climb back out, before Jessica snapped her jaws shut. The tongue beneath the redhead undulated, and in the blink of an eye she swallowed, sending the cute woman down her throat forever.

“Ahh.” Jessica laughed, opening her mouth afterwards and sticking out her tongue. "All gone!”

Madison could only stare in awe at what she’d just seen. A moment of silence hung between the two of them, before a warm smile formed on Jessica’s lips.

“You want to try one now?”

Madison nodded.

“Allow me, then.” Jessica said with a wry grin. Turning back to the crowd she considered the best way to go about this. There was a bit of distance between them now, though it would prove to be wholly inadequate. In the blink of an eye, Jessica lunged forward, ripping another body out of the crowd with ease.

“Here you go.” She said, sitting up. Madison’s eyes were locked onto Jessi’s bare chest as a tiny body was dropped into her hand. She was thoroughly entranced with the final moments of those who’d been crushed under those breasts. What went through their minds, before they were eradicated from this planet? What was it like to-

“I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING WRONG! PLEASE DON’T HURT ME! I’LL-“

What?” Madison asked, looking at the figure that she’d been handed. It was a small man, with a short beard, black hair, and glasses. Madison blanched at the sight of him, and turned her hand upside-down so he fell to the ground far below. He landed with a crunchy splat, spilling blood from his mouth as he did so. Without even waiting to see if he was still moving, Madison raised a bare foot and stamped on him afterwards to make sure he was gone for good.

“I wanted a cute redhead! Like the one you got!” Madison complained, twisting her foot out onto the ground. “Not some guy with an itchy beard. Gross! It’s like you don’t even know me.”

“Always so picky.” Jessica laughed, rolling her eyes as she looked back to the groups ahead. They were so single-minded in their terror that none of them were even considering taking alternate side-streets in avoiding them. Perhaps the onrush of people prevented the more level-headed from doing so, but either way all it meant was she had to lean a bit further to pick out someone with red hair from the crowd as well.

“You’ll do.” Jessica remarked, noting that the person she picked up met the only two requirements that Madison had laid out. “Catch!” She added, tossing the woman in Madison’s direction like she was shooting a basketball.

Madison’s arousal peaked as a devious idea entered her mind. She judged the arc of Jessica’s throw, then lunged forward herself with her mouth wide open. The giantess audibly squealed in excitement when she managed to catch the redhead in her mouth, narrowly avoiding falling over as Jessica had.

“GAH HER!” Madison shouted, her mouth full with the woman before she closed it again. She savored the feeling of the little body writhing around inside of her mouth, paying special attention to her soft curves. Though she hadn’t gotten a good look at this one, she loved the way a tiny body felt over her tongue. The way her tongue clung to the girl’s skin, and how she could feel that wild mane of hair swirly around her mouth.

“Good for you.”

Madison smiled, showing her teeth as she did so. Just behind them she could feel tiny feet kicking at her hard teeth, hoping to cause the giantess holding onto her some sort of pain, or a way to force herself to be spit back out.

Instead, Madison opened her mouth slightly, and repositioned the redhead between her teeth. She smiled again, making sure that the crying little woman’s face was visible to Jessica who was watching intently while rubbing another woman she’d plucked up from the crowd into her right breast.

“I bet you won’t do it.” Jessica smiled, bending the little woman’s spine backwards over her nipple, cracking it violently.

“Yoh raigh.” Madison said through a mouth full, and flicked her head back to the side. After that experience the woman had grown completely feral, and her echoing cries for mercy produced a pleasant vibrating sensation along the giantess’s tongue and roof of her mouth.

But it wasn’t pleasant enough to save her. With a loud, messy GLURK, Madison sent her own prey, along with a waterfall of warm saliva down her throat. The tingling sensation in her body traveled down the length of her throat, before she could feel the little thing splash into her stomach and spread pleasure through every inch of the giantess’s body.

“Well?” Jessica asked, smiling as she ran her fingers through her giant girlfriend’s hair. “How was it?”

“What do you think… will happen to her in there?” Madison asked, looking down past her chest and to her belly.

“Really?” Jessica asked, raising an eyebrow. “We’re both biologists. I think you know exactly what’s going to happen to her in there.”

“Yeah but… can you tell me?” Madison asked, looking up at her girlfriend with pleading eyes.

Jessica only smiled in return.

“Well, she’s not going to have a very nice time, that’s for sure. It’s going to be hot, dark, and suffocating inside of us. Her every breath will be pained, as there won’t be enough oxygen for her. And under normal circumstances, she would probably suffocate before having to face what would come later.”

“But thanks to our new sizes…”

“Of course.” Jessica said, looking past her naked breasts and to her own flat belly. She drummed her fingers along, and felt a tiny, almost impossible to notice fighting sensation inside of her belly in response. “Since we’re so much bigger, she’ll have enough to survive for quite a while. She’ll have to endure the pain of being digested alive. Slowly. Painfully. Your stomach will eat away at her, sapping any nutrients it can gleam from her tiny form.”

“That’s why we made sure not to have breakfast before doing this.”

“Of course.” Jessica giggled, knowing that everything she was saying would apply to her own snack as well. “They’ll beg us to let them out. They’d say anything for a bit of mercy. Anything to deliver them from the hellish pits of our bellies. They’d offer us anything we could ever want.”

“But I already have everything I want.” Madison said, smiling as she pursed her lips. Leaning closer, she planted a kiss on Jessica’s cheek, and grabbed a handful of the other giantess’s hefty chest. “Though I would appreciate having knockers like these, if I’m being honest.”

“Oh, my little snack is definitely going to contribute to them.” Jessica laughed. “And do you know what the best part is, Maddy?”

“What’s that?”

She won’t be the only one to meet that fate today.”

Madison’s cock jumped in response.

“There’s a whole crowd just in front of us.” Jessica whispered, focusing her gaze onto Madison’s erection and brushing a finger along the bottom of her length. “I’m tired of trying to play catch up with them… what do you say we just finish them off en masse.”

Madison didn’t need any more convincing than that.

In a matter of seconds Jessica was on her feet and bounding straight ahead. Her feet pounded straight through the crowd as easily as she did the uninhabited sections of the street. She was so far beyond caring about them that she paid her action no mind, using it only to place herself ahead of the screaming pedestrians in the very direction they were running.

They were slow to react. The level of panic among them was too astronomically great those at the front of the group were unable to change course quickly. Which suited Jessica just fine as she dropped to her knees, and lay down on her stomach so her face was level with the street below. She looked over the throngs of terrified people milling about in front of her, and spotted a particularly tasty looking brunette with short hair at the front of the pack trying in vain to turn around.

Jessica merely lowered her head a bit more, and closed her mouth over the pretty little thing. Lifting her head back up, she kept the kicking and flailing legs sticking out of her pursed lips for a moment, before slurping them away from view loudly and sending a fresh bulge down her throat to the horror of everyone who witnessed it.

Things went from bad to worse quickly. As everyone tried their damnedest to get away from Jessica they were quick to notice the second giantess approaching them from behind. Madison had seen Jessica snack on a random person with a sharp breath, and looked down to the confused populace below needily after.

Wanting to join in on the fun, she dropped to her belly as Jessica had, though she was far less careful about it. While she lacked her girlfriend’s exaggerated curves, her chest wasn’t exactly flat as the stragglers caught beneath them could attest. Not bothering to address or save them, she smiled as she looked at the increasingly-frantic people realizing there would be no escape.

“So?” Madison asked, cooing softly as she felt a handful of bodies beneath her chest struggle for safety.

“I’m still hungry.” Jessica said, plucking up another person from the crowd and popping them between her lips without even looking at them. “I could just sit here and eat them all if you’re up for it. And I know you are.” She added, with a sly wink.

“I am.” Madison said, looking at the spread before her. She no longer saw them as a crowd of men and women fleeing for their lives. Instead it was a smorgasbord of delectable treats that would do a satisfying job of slaking her hunger. But… the more she thought about it the more she felt like it was sort of limiting to simply eat them. Sure, it was one of her biggest fantasies to do now that she was so big, but that was also the problem.

It was one of her biggest fantasies.

“Actually…” Madison said, biting her thumb and turning her head to the side. “There’s something else I’d like to try.”

Jessica grinned mischievously.

Ten seconds Later Madison had turned around completely. Where once her face was looking directly at the crowds beneath her, they were now faced with her backside. Twin round globes towering high into the sky, taller than some of the smaller buildings in their immediate surroundings, while an erect cock lay flattened out onto the street behind her. Its head was shiny, glistening, and eager to experience the devious thoughts that had come to mind.

Jessica was still lying on her stomach, but she had crawled forward, packing the crowds into increasingly tiny spaces. At this point if she were to crawl forward just a few more feet she would doubtlessly steamroll all of them.

Instead she thumbed through the crowds like she was looking through records in a filing cabinet. People were thrown around by her fingers as she searched the crowd, finally stopping when she found exactly what she was looking for. She squealed in delight, as finding it wasn’t even a guarantee! Like a surgeon she carefully extracted the a small, curvy woman with long black hair much like her own. When placed under a microscope it would be obvious that was all that the woman shared in common with the giantess, but it’s not like Madison would care that much.

“Are you ready?” Jessica asked, looking over her tiny captive and thumbing her firm breasts beneath a finger. She and Madison shared many of the same fetishes, and a big one in common was the idea of utterly dominating the other with their size. One that they rarely got to act on give n their respect for each other’s preferences, but this total stranger would play the part of Jessica very well.

“Just go already!” Madison squealed, her toes curling in glee.

Sliding forward just a bit more and pressing a large number of people in the crowd into the head of Madison’s cock, Jessica used her free hand to grab at Madison’s ass. Though her transition didn’t leave her as blessed in the chest as Jessica, Madison had an ass that was absolutely divine, and she could not help but press her fingers into the soft skin for a moment to feel them.

“Jessi?”

“Oh, right.” Jessica said, feeling slightly embarrassed over her behavior. All the while the woman she held onto screamed in terror, horrified out of her wits when she saw the huge ass presented to her get massaged so casually. Even that was nothing compared to the soul-rending shrieks her vocal chords managed to produce when she felt herself be lowered between them.

“Oh!”

Madison bit her lip, feeling Jessica spread her cheeks slowly, and bring the bawling woman in-between them. Her already-hard cock throbbed against the ground, spurting a tiny bit of clear precum onto those closest. A soft moan escaped the giant woman’s lips as she felt a pair of tiny, kicking feet slide down her ass silently.

“Wait!”

“Huh?”

“Let me… let me see her again.” Madison gasped. Jessica could only roll her eyes, and move the tiny woman who bore a vague resemblance to herself away from her girlfriend’s backside.

Madison could only turn her head awkwardly, and smile. From even this short distance she couldn’t make out the woman in enough detail to notice any notable differences. She just saw wide, flared hips, bouncy breasts, and that same long, black hair. If she were actually Jessica she would actually be disappointed, as she thought having some form of sympathy for the tiny thing would prevent her from living out her wildest fantasies using the tiny woman’s body.

“Okay… I’ve had my fill.” The giantess whispered. “Put her in.”

The woman shrieked in utter despair again as Jessica brought her up to her face, and planted a big, wet kiss all over the front of her body. Strings of saliva connected the little thing to her lips for a moment before breaking apart, and her doppelganger was again lowered in-between Madison’s ass.

The pillowy mounds were easy to manipulate for Jessica, as she grabbed hold of one with her free hand and gradually lowered the woman inside. By contrast, none of her tiny victim’s movements seemed to do anything at all to deter Madison from her actions. The kicks hardly dimpled the soft skin, and the ripples that traveled outwards vanished a split-second later. Though it steadily grew darker inside of Madison’s ass, she could tell she was nearing something particularly dangerous.

When the tiny woman’s dangling feet came to rest against something she began kicking more earnestly. She perhaps thought she may be able to deal some sort of damage to the giantess, or at the very least make this a wildly unpleasant experience.

Madison bit her lip, but not out of discomfort. She wanted to hold off an orgasm she’d been building towards, but was finding it increasingly difficult. A veritable river of warm, clear precum dribbled from the tip of her cock to pool onto the streets below as the tiny woman fought against forced insertion.

“In you go!” Jessica teased, pinching the little body between two fingers and pushing down firmly.

With a quiet popping noise, the woman’s feet slipped inside of Madison’s ass.

Jessica wasn’t one to draw things out any longer than necessary, though. Placing a finger on top of the black-haired woman’s head, she gradually began to push her down and watched her vanish from view. It was an exhilarating sight that sent waves of pleasure through her own body that manifested as moisture on her pussy. It wasn’t long before she found herself panting, watching as the pretty little things tiny legs vanished from view entirely.

A moment later, her nice chest bobbed out of sight as well.

Jessica let go of Madison’s ass, sealing the woman into darkness as the cheeps slapped together quietly. To any outside viewers it only appeared as if Jessica had stuck a finger in-between her girlfriend’s ass. The quiet vibrations from her puny victim’s screams grew softer until eventually the head popped inside of Madison’s ass entirely.

“FUCK!” Madison screamed, as a small spurt of pearly white cum shot from her cock and splashed onto the crowds below.

“That was so fucking hot.” Jessica said, giving the little woman a final push to make sure that even her long, pretty hair was devoured by Madison’s hungry ass.

“It…” Madison began, feeling waves of pleasure course through her body as she grinded her hips on the ground. Her giant cock was still at full hardness, and a moment later several more spurts of boiling cum exploded from the tip. She arched her back, opened her mouth to catch her breath, and gasped in surprise when she felt the little struggles inside of her ass vanish entirely.

Clenching her backside, Madison chuckled to herself as she felt the tiny writhing body still inside of her. Though her fate wouldn’t be as unpleasant as the woman she’d eaten earlier, she knew that this one wouldn’t have a very nice time of things either.

“DO ME NEXT!”

Quietly catching her breath, Madison turned back around to see Jessica holding onto another person. A professionally-dressed blonde woman with short hair. A suitable doppelganger for herself, choice of clothing aside.

“Deal.” Madison whispered, attempting to raise herself but finding it difficult to control herself. Falling back down, her fingers grasped at the street, ripping up divots in it as pleasure wracked her nearly-paralyzed body. “Just… give me a minute.”

“Now!” Jessica said, raising her bare foot high, and bringing it down slowly onto Madison’s cock. The sudden pressure felt otherworldly, and Madison clenched both her hands as a fresh orgasm wracked her body as her equally giant- girlfriend’s toes rubbed into her erection.

The trapped crowd was quickly becoming mired in Madison’s cum, and finding it challenging to move about. Which made things all the more inconvenient for the innocent pedestrians when Jessica bent over to pick up her girlfriend, trampling on dozens in the process. At the same time she transferred the short-haired blonde over to Madison’s hand, closing the giantess’s fingers around her tiny prize.

“Come on!”

Madison felt as if her muscles had been turned to jelly as she was forced to stand again. Her vision was blurry, and it took her a moment to realize that Jessica had dropped onto all fours in the middle of the crowd. Freshly crushed bodies that had been just out of range of Madison’s cum exploded out from under their hands and knees, while her giant breasts dangled over a few more bodies that were trying to escape.

“Put her in! Put her in!” Jessica cheered, thrusting her ass out and pressing her upper body flat into the ground. As she did so the bodies directly beneath her squealed in terror one last time.

“I’m… working on it.” Madison said, her breath catching in her throat as her soft cock gradually began to work itself to another erection. The combination of the struggling body inside of her stomach, the one dying inside of her ass, and the sheer erotic view of her naked girlfriend presenting her ass to be fed was making it very difficult to concentrate.

“Going… in.” Madison whispered, looking over the little blonde she held onto for a final moment. She was just glad that Jessica didn’t seem to care as much about looking at the people she sentenced to grisly demises with her huge body. The tiny blonde was biting at Madison’s fingers and punching at her nails to no avail. She grinned to herself at seeing how feisty she was, before bringing her up to her final destination.

With slow, deliberate movements she gradually worked the tiny woman into Jessica’s backside. The giantess gasped in pleasure, and arched her back at the sensation, prompting Madison to grab a handful of boob in the process. The added stimulation lead to Jessica’s ass clenching suddenly, just after Madison had slid the tiny blonde’s legs inside.

A quiet CRACK could be heard, muted by the ass cheeks and only barely audible over the stragglers of the crowd beneath them. A shrill scream of pain followed shortly after, along with a wetness that told Madison that Jessica’s prey would not last nearly as long as her own.

All the more reason to handle this in a speedy manner, then!

With one hand holding onto Jessica’s chest she arched the giantess’s back even further, while her free hand shoved the sobbing, broken little thing all the way inside of her entirely. She smiled when she felt the little head pop inside, bringing her hand back up to Jessica’s face. A second later and the two were kissing once again.

“Shh. Just lie there and enjoy it for a bit.” Madison whispered, breaking the kiss apart while wrapping both of her arms around Jessica’s chest, and pulling her so far back they both fell over.

Anyone still below could only look up with a mixture of relief and fear as two giantesses big enough to occupy the entirety of the street descended upon them. A moment later they crashed into the streets, creating a massive crater and wiping out the final remnants of their carefully curated crowd.

Neither of them cared. There was a whole city to get to, as far as they were both concerned. People were expendable, and they could do whatever they wanted at their new sizes, anyway. Their embrace quickly transitioned into the two kissing again, then groping at one another’s bodies, before finally separating.

“Jessi…” Madison whispered, trying to focus as her cock was demanding to be used on the naked woman she was embracing. “This has been… fun and all, but we should-“

“Shh…” Jessica whispered back, pressing her index finger to Madison’s full lips. “I know what you’re going to say. “Let’s go.”

On the other side of town things were getting to be rather hectic. Elizabeth had set her team to work on trying every option available to her at once. Surely something could be done in time!

But when the ground began to rumble, she started having serious doubts about this.

“Come on… come on…” Elizabeth whispered, placing a few droplets onto a sheet of paper to see what color it changed to. If it was red, she may have something usable. If it was blue, then this latest test was a waste. Just like all the others.

A loud crashing sound could be heard on the opposite side of the building. Screams could be heard, and a pair of loud, rumbling voices followed suit. More sounds of destruction followed, and with a sudden sharp cracking sound the entire lab went dark.

A split-second later, the emergency backup power came back on, though the room was considerably dimmer. Elizabeth needed more time! Could she just…

An explosion rocked through the entire building. Whipping around Elizabeth felt her heart turn to ice as the lab she was occupying had its roof ripped apart. There was nowhere to hide now. The brunette was exposed to the giantesses who had come to pay her a visit. They crawled on all fours, making sure to bring their hands and knees down on every station they moved past in the process. Her heart stopped at the sight, and she took a step back, unsure of what else to do.

“There she is.” Jessica said, smiling to herself. Madison didn’t answer, as she was too busy dangling a female scientist over her open mouth. With her tongue lolled out she dropped the little thing, and smiled when she felt the tiny body depress the organ.

“DOCTOR! HELP ME! HELP-“

Madison’s tongue retracted, taking her tiny prey out of view forever. A moment later, a loud swallow could be heard, and the giantess’s lips curled up into a smile as a small bulge travel down her throat.

“Hello, Liza.” Madison said, before exhaling in satisfaction.

“Bet you never thought you’d see us again.” Jessica giggled, picking up the final remaining scientist. Another young woman whose coat waved wildly in the wind as she was tossed into Jessica’s mouth haphazardly. A quiet swallow followed shortly after, before the long-haired giantess grinned in satisfaction.

“W-What do you two want?” Elizabeth asked, turning and looking around her nervously. She could see clear signs of arousal on both of them, from the rigid shape of Madison’s cock to the stiff nipples topping Jessica’s huge breasts. She was also horrified to notice how each of their bellies bulged out ever so slightly. How many people had they feasted on before arriving here?

“We just want to make sure that there aren’t any nasty surprises waiting for us. Some horrible way of turning us back to normal, you know?” Jessica said, smiling down at the woman she loomed so high over.

“My work is backed up!” Elizabeth shouted.

“No it’s not.” Madison said, crawling forward. Her cock bobbed as she did so, and seemed to drool in anticipation of what was to come. “Your OPSEC is terrible. I found that out after you fired us.”

Elizabeth’s heart froze. The two giantesses staring down at her had been brilliant workers, but she’d gone and done something she shouldn’t. An invasion of privacy had led to her snooping around the websites accessed on the pair’s work computers. Upon seeing that they were both macrophiles, she decided that they couldn’t be trusted to work on this project, given the nature of it and its goals.

“Consider it fair game after you invaded our own privacy.” Jessica said, winking down at the tiny woman and reaching a hand for her.

“L-Let me go! Get out of here! The army’s on the way! They’ll-“

“Shut up.” Jessica said, placing her thumb over the little woman’s face to silence her. “Are you ready?” She asked, looking over to Madison, who smiled with glee. Changing position, the other giantess sat down on her ass, her erection pointing high to the sky as she stretched her legs forward. A small blue slip of paper drifted from the station Elizabeth was working at as Madison’s heel crashed through it, while she wrapped her fingers around her cock.

“We thought about doing all sorts of things to you specifically, Eliza.” Madison said truthfully, stroking her cock. “But we eventually settled on this.”

Jessica didn’t say anything as she lowered the tiny, professionally-dressed woman over the top of Madison’s cock. Had Madison had anything smaller hanging from her waist it would not have meant much, but it quickly became obvious that the flared head of her cock would be entirely capable of accepting the small woman as sustenance.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! PUT A STOP TO THIS AT ONCE!” Elizabeth screeched as she spread her legs over the opening to Madison's cock. She could see what would soon be coming to her if she didn't get away, but as Jessica's big fingers slid down the length of her legs she wasn't sure she could stop it.

“Oh shut up.” Madison whispered, smiling down at the woman and leaning her head back when Jessica's fingers pinched her legs together, and popped them inside of Madison's cock.

A surge of pleasure rocked through the giantess's body, and she balled her hands into fists at the sight before her. She watched as it appeared as if Elizabeth were on an elevator, slowly vanishing from view as her body was casually devoured by Madison's excited cock. There was little movement as she did so, and she bit her lip in excitement as pleasure radiated from her body the whole time.

“DON'T DO THIS, YOU TWO! WE COULD HAVE CHANGED THE WORLD! WE COULD HAVE-”

“You already did.” Madison said playfully, offering the tiny woman a wink as Jessica gave her a final push. Elizabeth's head popped into Madison's cock, leaving the giantess's erection standing tall with an obvious bulge poking through the shaft. Madison's teeth clenched as she tried to ride the pleasure to its own end. She didn't know what would happen to Elizabeth if she completed the trek inside of her cock.

And she wasn't going to find out. With her eyes still closed, she was taken by surprise when she was pushed down suddenly. Opening one eye, she gasped when she saw her girlfriend take position herself over her towering erection. With a mischievous grin, the giantess lowered herself onto the cock pointing straight up.

For all of their knowledge, neither of them was sure what would happen to Elizabeth during all of this. But neither of them cared. Only a moment after penetration, both Elizabeth and Madison had their arms wrapped around one another, rutting for all they were worth in the ruins of their former workplace. The only thing either of them could be certain of was that their former boss would not survive the day.