- Text Size +

“Are you sure you can look after your little brother for the weekend? I can always call Mrs. Reynolds.”

“We’ll be fine, mom. Go have fun.”

“Okay, but you have my number. Oh, maybe I should give you Mrs. Reynolds number, just in case. I’d hate for you to be stuck-”

“Mom, I’m twenty three. I’m sure I can take care of Bobby.”

“But, what if there’s a fire or-”

“Then one of us will call the fire department. Bobby’s a big boy now, mom. I know he’s a little slow, but you need to loosen the reins. He’s nineteen. You’re overthinking this, just go and have a blast. You have to stop worrying.”

“Oh, you’re right. I know, you’re right. Okay, that’s me, all fussed out. See you, Monday, sweetie.“

“I’ll see you then, mom. Don’t stress. Relax and forget about everything. We’ll be fine here. Bobby! Mom’s leaving!”

Bobby walked to the door and hugged his mother. “Oof, I’ll see you Monday, kiddo. Ashleigh’s in charge until I get back, okay?”

“Okay, mom. Have a good trip.”

“I’ll try. I’ll miss you. Are you sure you’ll be okay? Maybe I should call this whole thing off.”

“We’ll miss you too, mom, but we’ll be fine. You deserve a holiday. Enjoy yourself.”

“All right, you’re right. You both have my number. Anything, and I mean anything goes wrong, call me. Okay?”

“Ten-four, ma. Now, you best be off. Don’t want to leave those cocktails and cabana boys waiting.”

“What’s a cabana boy?”

“It’s, er, another name for a waiter.”

Their mother shot Ashleigh a look. Ashleigh smiled. “I’ll see you on Monday. Call me for anything.”

After their mother left, Bobby sat on the couch and watched cartoons. When his sister sat close to him, Bobby draped his arm around her.

“So, Bobby.”

“So, Ash.”

“So, Bobby. What do you want to do?”

“I don’t know. What should we do?”

“Well, I’ve got something in mind but you have to promise me something.”

“What do I have to promise you?”

“Promise you won’t tell anyone. You promise?”

“I promise. Now, what is it?”

Ashleigh held the young teen's gaze as she spoke. “How about I minimize for you? For the weekend, to see if we like it.” Bobby grinned.

“What do you say, bro? You interested?”

“Yeah. I mean, of course. I’ve asked mom to do it for ages but she said I’m too young.”

“Too young? You’re nineteen! You’re an adult.”

“That’s what I said. Hey, I know where she keeps her porta-min.”

“Cool, where?”

“In the middle drawer of her bed stand, next to her vibrators.”

“And, how do you know where her vibrators are?” Bobby blushed.

“Well, I saw them when I was looking for a few bucks, that’s all.”

“Sure, I believe you. We’ll start when I come back, okay?”

“Okay. I’ll be here.”

Half an hour later, Ashleigh skipped back into the lounge room. She changed into a short pink skirt and a tight white crop-top. Ashleigh straddled her little brother. Bobby ogled her as she bounced on top of him. “So, Ash. Can I ask you something?”

“What’s up, Bobby?”

“I was thinking, after you minimize, what will we do?”

“What do you mean?”

“What I mean is, like, are we going to goof around, or what?”

“You can do anything you want, Bobby. I’ll be your mini after all.”

Ashleigh bounced a few more times on his lap before he steadied her. “And by anything, what do you mean?”

“I don’t know, anything.”

“So, you mean if I took off your clothes, you’d let me.”

“Yep. Like I said, anything.”

“Cool.”

“Oh, I almost forgot.”

Ashleigh pulled a tiny little suitcase from the front of her panties and sat it on the coffee table. “I shrunk myself some clothes. If you want me to wear them, that is.”

She handed him the gun and went to get off of his lap, but he stopped her. “Wait a minute, Ash. How about I minimize you on my lap? Then I can feel you shrink.”

“Okay, shoot me!”

Ashleigh put her hands in the air as the boy aimed the gun at her and pulled the trigger. The bright light blinded them. As their vision returned, Bobby grinned at his one-foot-tall sister on his crotch. The tiny woman got to her feet and jumped up at him. Ashleigh’s arms flailed about as he gently wrapped his fingers around her bare torso. She giggled as he lifted her and inspected her. “So, how am I?”

“What do you mean?”

“How do you like me as a mini?”

“It suits you.”

“You think?” Bobby’s grin widened.

“Hey, Ash.”

“Hey, Bobby.”

“Hey, Ash. See you in a bit.”

Bobby pulled open his shorts, tossed his sister into his underpants, and smiled.