- Text Size +

You hear a knock on the door and a woman's voice call out. “Hello! Master! Are you in there? It's Becky, the maid you ordered!” The door handle turns and the door swings open. A woman in a french maid dress steps into your apartment. She looks around everywhere, finding no signs of anyone. At just an inch tall, and standing on the floor by her feet, you're simply below her notice. “Uh, hello? Master?” She calls out. “Is this the right place?” She asks herself. “The door was open but there's no one here. Is this some sort of prank?”

You look up at “Becky”. She looks gorgeous. You were worried that the maid service company wouldn't take you seriously when you asked for someone a bit older than their usual girls, or that they wouldn't have anyone like that working for them, but this woman looks just your type. She's simply perfect.

You pull out your phone and send her a message. Thankfully, you were able to get her number from her agency after giving them a hefty tip. Ethical? Probably not, but it's not like you were going to do anything bad with it.

You hear her phone ring above you, and she pulls it out. “'On the floor'? What kind of message is this?” she mutters to herself before turning to look at the floor. You jump up and down, trying to get her attention, and you see her brow furrow as her gaze passes over you. She crouches down, giving you a great view under her skirt before you're picked up and dropped onto her open palm. “Is this real? Are you... a tiny person?” She asks. You wave at her. “How did you get my... Wait a minute... Are you the one who called my agency?” You nod. “Gosh, you're so small. Do you need any help from me? Is there anything I can do to get you back to normal?”

Being too small for her to hear you, you pull out your phone and send her an answer. “Huh? You want to spend time with my feet at that size? Am I reading this right?” You nod again. “Okay, this is seriously weird,” she whispers to herself. “But, you did pay for my services so... I guess it's fine. It's not even the worst thing anyone's asked me to do,” she said, taking off her shoes. “God, my feet are seriously killing me. I haven't gotten any time to rest at all today. You mind if I sit on your bed while we do this?” She asks. You shake your head and motion for her to sit. “Thanks. Okay then, let's see,” she says before sitting down with her legs curled up against her chest,. She drops you onto the bed in front of her feet, peeking curiously at you over her knees. You go up to her foot. Her toes are all taller than you. It's amazing. There's a slight smell to them, but not as much as you'd have expected; it's just right.

You lean up against her big toe, perssing your face against it, taking in a big whiff of its smell before rubbing your arms over it, simply enjoying the warmth and softness of her socks. After a while, you crawl between her first two toes. They wiggle a bit, her big toe settling softly on top of you. You squirm around until your head and arms poke out from under it. You grab on to the sock, then pull out your phone and send “Becky” a message. “You want me to stretch out my legs? Alright, I guess...” she says, stretching out her legs over your bed, carrying you along for the ride. You end up standing on top of her big toe, her shapely legs in their clean white stockings stretching out before you. She looks so beautiful.

You start slowly climbing down along her sole, wanting to experience every inch of it. About halfway down her foot twitches. “You kinda tickle down there,” she says. “You know, I think I'm starting to dnerstand what you want from me now. Hold on, I'm gonna try something. Just tell me if you don't like it and I'll stop, alright?” She says, moving her legs around. You hang on as you're carried along once more. Once things settle down, you see her foot is now resting sideways along the bed. Behind you is her other foot, their two soles facing each other. Your heart skips a beat. If she's about to do what you think she is...

“Alright... here it comes...” she says, closing her feet together against you, sandwiching you between them, completely encasing you in her feet. This woman really gets you. “This is... actually kinda nice,” she says, gently rubbing her feet together. After a while, you hear her yawn. “I'm sorry, but.. is there any problem if I take a nap on your bed for a bit?” she asks, her feet parting and letting you fall back to your bed. “It's just I'm really tired from working all day. You can still play with my feet while I'm sleeping, can't you?” You nod. “Thanks. Again, I'm really sorry about this. M-maybe you can ask for me again next time? I promise I'll do a really good job for you if you do!” she said, rolling over onto her belly and setting an alarm on her phone before snuggling her head onto your pillow and sighing.

You climb onto her nearest foot, the ground under you subtly twitching in response to your steps. She scrunches her feet, then stretches them before relaxing. You feel the muscles under you lose their tension, becoming softer and more giving. You pick a nice spot on her sole and settle down, kissing her stockings and reaching through their threads to stroke her bare sole. You'd definitely be hiring this woman again, if only in the hopes that next time she'll take off her socks and let you experience the full glory of her feet directly.