- Text Size +

 

 

John screams, trapped deep in the confines of his sister’s dark, wet cunt. He remembers there being more light, at least while he was strapped to the outside of her dildo. Now there was only dark churning wetness. That and the booming sounds of screams around him as she rammed his form deep inside her, this time with him as the dildo.


The only upside to this new approach was the relief to his face and neck as his head. Being rammed against her cervix, face-first with his head bent back, was a horror he’d prefer not to relive. Not that this was any better, really. Her snatch still put a number on him. Her intimate muscles bent his ribs with each clench, practically chewing on his body every time she plunged him in. Meanwhile her vag was still spitting out serving after serving of hot, gooey cum. She was bathing him in it, forcing it down his throat despite his attempts to keep his mouth closed. It was a losing battle against her constant plunging and squeezing. His coughs and gags didn’t fare better either. He was starting to feel sick from all the cum he swallowed.


As the side of his head is vigorously rubbed against that small rough patch, he finds relief in no longer being bound to her dildo. Joke’s on him though. No sane person should find relief in any part of this. His sister was using him as a dildo? Using his entire body to feed her hungry cunt, over and over again. 


She had left him stuck in her drawer for hours on end, like any other toy, waiting until his giant owner needed him again. And that wouldn’t come until after she enjoyed the remainder of the day, relaxing in front of the TV, scarfing down take-out, and lounging about well into the evening. All the while he lay trapped, broken and crying in the dark, cold, drawer. He had no idea how cruel his sister could be. Reducing him, her own brother, to a few inches tall. Just to make him into some sort of human sextoy? All those times they hung out, laughed together, shared dinner - all meaningless. To her he was more object than human now. Something he simply couldn’t wrap his head around.


Despite the cold confined space, sleep eventually took hold. John was simply exhausted, both from the physical abuse and mental torture at the hands of his sister. With a sudden jerk his prison is flooded with blinding light. John screams as he’s violently awoken. But his cries calm as she grasps him and the dildo he’s strapped to, only to lift him out and begin undoing his binds. His heart fills with hope. “Is she letting me go?” he wonders. “She must be,” he tells himself. 


“Thank you so much sis,” he naively said. “I promise I’ll keep quiet. Just grow me back we’ll forget this whole thing, ok?” he asks Lily. “Oh bro,” she said, grinning down at her naive little brother. “You must’ve bonked your head on one of my anal beads or something. It’s record day, remember?” She cheerfully adds. “But don’t you worry, only two more to go!” she continued as she heard her brother start to cry and beg. He looked and felt so pathetic, tiny and squirming in her hand, like a small mouse. She was wet in less than a minute.


“Hope you don’t mind, I didn’t order any pizza,” she fakely apologized and tossed him gently on her bed. He screamed as he fell onto her mattress. The landing turns his screams into grunts, winding him upon impact and rolling him against something hard. 


John’s screams escalate as his sister hops her big butt down next to him, compressing down a large portion of the mattress which in turn sends him bouncing her fleshy thigh. This of course made her giggle. Thoroughly amused, Lily reached over towards the hard structure he had bumped into just a moment ago. A box. She lifts the structure up, revealing what it in fact was. Her mother’s sewing case. 


“What does she wan..” he wonders, only for his sister to squeeze the thoughts from his head and the air from his lungs as she lifts him up to her face. “So, what size shall we make you bro?” She grins. “Seven inches? Maybe six?” She wonders out loud. “Nah, let’s make you a comfortable five” she decides. “You made me a bit sore ya know. Maybe a little punishment is due, huh bro?” she threatens with a wink. 


John trembles at the thought. If violently plunging him in and out of her slobbery cunt, over and over again, only to discard him in her cold, dark drawer for hours on end wasn’t punishment enough, what on earth was?” He asks himself. His terrified little shakes of course made her chuckle a bit. “Nah, don’t worry bro. You were AMAZING! Trust me, you’re good,” she says. “But enough chit-chat, you’re up squirt,” she announces before grabbing her phone and opening the app. He could just manage to make his profile, his fate in her hands, literally. With just the tap of her finger, she could release him from this living hell, make him human again. Not just another one of his sister’s cheap sex toys. A living dildo whose purpose was to make her cum. 


But his cruel sister instead opened his height adjuster and slid the dial up to five inches. “Yes, five will do nicely,” he heard her say. Moments later he felt his body tingle as he grew, still in her grasp. It felt weird. The numbness along with his changing perspective. Despite his growth, he still felt incredibly small, laying in the palm of his sister’s hand, gazing upon her amazonian nude body. 


With her free hand she opened the case, revealing an assortment of sewing needles, threads, and buttons. Their mother was pretty handy with sewing and mending, a skillset she passed down to Lily as well. “So bro, how do you feel about bondage? Love it? Like it? Not your thing?” She asked. But she didn’t wait for his answer. “Duh! Of course you love it. I just pounded you in and out of my vagina with you strapped to the top of my dildo. My cunt literally beat the shit outta you bro, and what do you do? You went ahead and came, twice! Well, once if we only count that time inside me, but you were still tied up for that BJ so.... yeah, you’re quite the little fan of bondage, aren’t-cha?! Silly me,” she smacks her head jokingly.


“No sis, I-I hated it. It w-was horrible!” he stuttered, staring wide-eyed at the thread positioned between her approaching fingertips. “Let’s tie you up. Just like a nice little dildo, hmm?” she states as she smiles down at her prisoner. His stomach lurched as her skilful fingers rolled him in thread, wrapping his legs around a few times before securing a knot. John begged and pleaded throughout. But he got nothing from her. She just hummed a happy tune as she proceeded, pinching his arms against his body and repeating the same process around his chest.


Though he could wiggle some, he couldn’t move much, not with his arms and legs tied up. Once again, his giant sister had rendered him immobile. Lily’s eyes scanned him hungrily, satisfied with her handiwork. “Mmm, aren’t you just the perfect little dildo, bro” she says more to herself when suddenly her face lights up.


“OMG, you’re my very own Dilbro!” She exclaims as she laughs out loud, shaking the bed as slapped her knee over the nickname she just created. Meanwhile, John’s just whimpering, still in shock from all this. Finished with her fit of laughter, Lily tosses her brother back on her bed. 


“Alright Dilbro, time for number six!” she said excitedly as she swiped the case off the bed. He felt so pathetic, bound by a few inches of thread from his mother’s sewing kit. He was completely helpless, whimpering for her to stop. Begging her to not plunge him back in her greedy snatch. Pleading with her to treat him like a brother again. But as she hopped back on the bed and scooted her tush behind him, he knew his fate was sealed. And when her fingers curled around him, situating maneuvering him into position, all he could do was cry at his misfortune. Her little sex toy. Her dilbro.


She brought him closer and closer to her hungry hole, and just when he thought she’d ram him in... “No!”...only instead of her shoving him in, she just stopped. Above him, a bottle appeared. ‘Lube’ spelled out in big bold print, her other hand squeezing the spout above him. He was a balling mess, but there was nothing he could do as she squeezed out gallons of slippery oil onto his head and body. “I wasn’t kidding about being sore bro,” his sister boomed above him as she began rubbing his entire body up and down like she would a penis, “so let’s make this as comfortable for me as possible, ok bro?” she grins.


He spat and sputtered as his giant sis greased him over, her tight grip lubing him up and down from head to toe. After a few seconds of full-body masturbation, she had decided he was ready, maneuvered him back into position. He screamed as he saw her wet puffy lips right there in front of him. And this time he was not inside a dildo, or strapped against one, no, he was the dildo. Her Dilbro.


His screams are muffled right against her fat gooey lips as she spread up her legs wider. “Mmm, perfect”  he heard his sister moan as she duped into her slit and sloshed him around, slowly rubbing and dipping his body. “This is going to feel fucking fantastic” she sighed as she applied pressure on her lips. His screams turn to gurgles then silence as she slowly thrusts him in. Gasping and panting all the while, as Lily inserts her squirming, bound, Dilbro. 


“Fuck, this is hot!” his sister screamed as he cried in her pussy.


---


An hour Lily is still ramming him in and out of her hot, wet, cunt. He knows she already had one orgasm. Number six at his expense. But she just left him in there, squelched in her darkness, her kneading muscles slowly coming to stop, his stomach nearly bursting from all the cum shot down his tract. “H-how can she c-cum so much!” his mind screams, only for another wave to force its way in.


She left him there for a moment, her fingers finally releasing John’s poor ankles from their tight grip. Lily had gripped them so tight he felt as though she’d nearly squeeze them to paste. He dwelled on their pulsating aches as he waited impatiently inside her, counting down the seconds ‘til she decided it was time to remove him. But all he felt was the edge of her nail as it pressed against the soles of his feet. 


She was tickling him. A fucked up way of saying ‘hello.’ “That’s six bro!” and soon he felt her pinch his worn ankles yet again, readying him for another go. “No, please no” he cries out as he’s pressed even further into her depths. “Please, not again, p-please.” John wasn’t sure he could make it through yet another round. His head pounded and his bones ached. His mouth and belly stretched thin from all the cum forced into him. It made him sick. He needed to get it out. He needed to get himself out.


“Time to break the record bro. Lucky number seven, here we cum!” She moans as he’s suddenly rammed in further. More hot, thick goo is forced down his throat. There’s just so much of it. He had to get it out. It felt like his stomach might burst. All this, from his big sister’s cum. 


But there is no relief to his pain as he’s plunged in and out of her sweltering gash, squealing from every clench. Lily just can’t get enough of her wriggly little Dilbro. She just loves the way he feels, far more than when he was accessory to her toy, so small she had to strap him to it. No. He himself was the dildo now, and that was something else. His journey had now come full circle. Her little brother John had become her living, breathing, sex toy. Her Dilbro. It’s only fitting that at that very moment, she was feeding him to her drooling beast. Over and over again.


Number seven is fast-approaching as she twists and grinds him against her walls, pistoning him in and out while aiming his head for that sweet spot hers. “Good job little bro, make me cum!” she screams. “Seven fucking times Dilbro!” she wails, this time even louder, oblivious to the fact that he’s seconds away from passing out.


John begins to losing consciousness deep inside his sister’s soaked, churning twat. It’s all too much for him. And not just the physical toll on his body, or the sickening amount of cum he was forced to ingest. But also the torturous mind games she inflicted upon him. His mind wants to shut down, to no longer experience this new, excruciating reality. As he slowly drifts away, her snatch squeezes the cloudiness from his head, gripping him back to reality. 


“No!” he gargles inside her suddenly. “Not like this, I have to fight it,” he believes, desperately trying to remain alert. He manages this at first, but as his giant sis continues to ram him and and out herself, harder and harder with each plunge, the task gets ever more challenging. Still, he held on. So much so that he had thought he succeeded. That is until he heard her scream far above, her seventh orgam beginning to take hold.


Lily slams her huge butt down, ramming him into the deepest recess of her sweltering cunt. Unfortunately for John, the violent maneuver forced his head back, driving him face-first against her unforgiving cervix. “No, please no,” he whimpers, “It’s too much.” John braces himself for yet another vaginal beating. And then something happened. Lily came. And not like the other times. This time she squirted. Her vag literally shot out gallon upon gallon of cum, like some sort of organic geyser. With the pressure of a fire hose, her cervix spat it all right into his face. Between this and the violent thrusting, John’s mouth was forced open, welcoming a literal flood of his sister’s hot, funky goo, straight down his throat. It felt like he was about to burst. “N-no” he gags. His eyes began to roll back. Her cervix spat out yet another helping of cum, forcing even more ooze down his tract. Soon, everything gets blurry. Then...


Darkness. The sweet embrace of nothingness. A lifeless toy, abandoned deep inside his sister’s greedy snatch. Cumming all over him just like she would any other toy. Pathetic.


Lily grunts and moans into her pillow, animalistic cries of release. She finally did it. She finally broke her record. A whole seven orgasms in one day. Simply  incredible. She fantasized about using a tiny for quite some time now, but this? Her very own brother, trapped deep inside her cunt, his pathetic wiggles only serving to pleasure her further? It was fucking glorious. Her brain was a literal flood of endorphins. Her tiny little brother was a means to an end. A perfect little Dilbro. If this was what masturbation would be like, from this point on that is, well then...wow. Just wow.


With a final intense moan, Lily’s pussy floods with her juices. There was so much cum, even for her. She feels the fluids shoot out of her as she releases her brother’s ankles. Her fingers were literally cramped from pinching them so hard. But that didn’t matter now. All that mattered was the blissful waves of unadulterated pleasure as it coursed through her body. She could hardly even feel her brother’s pathetic form as her hungry beast spat him out with an ugly squelch. 


After a moment of basking, reveling in the sensation of her seventh orgasm, Lily starts to come down. She no longer felt her brother. But that’s alright, eight would be a bit much for today. “Wow bro, congrats!” She cheers. “Seven times in one day. I think we should make an award for best sex toy, don’t you?” She teases. “Like, you could compete with my other toys. I’ll keep track, and we’ll announce a winner every month. Doesn’t that sound fun?” She laughs. “Not that there’d be any real competition. You’re GOAT material Dilbro.”


But no reaction. “Bro?” She asks, sitting up some. Somewhere, buried deep within herself, she feels a pang of guilt.  But this is mostly overcome by amusement, as she sees her tiny bro, helplessly bound, trapped in a puddle of her hot, sticky cum. “Bro?” She asks again, this time with a chuckle. But still, no answer. Despite his amusing state, Lily is a bit alarmed. The last thing she wanted was to break her favorite toy on his first day. She leans forward and looks him over. He’s worn, but otherwise, alright. “Oh poo, guess I’m all by my lonesome for a bit,” she frowns, grabbing her phone and opening the app to browse the FAQs section for passing out.


Indeed she finds the answer to her question. Apparently his body can take everything she dishes out when configured with max settings. But that doesn’t mean he can’t pass out. Mental exhaustion is a common culprit, often resulting from a variety of factors. “Mind games, the sensation of drowning (a la waterboarding), overeating or drinking, etc.” Lily snorts. “Yeah that’s probably what happened,” she chuckles. “Oh well, I’ll let him rest up. The little guy earned it,” she shrugs and opens her whatsapp to see what she missed.


---


John eyes slowly opens his eyes, an ironically difficult task. His sister’s cum had crusted over his eyelids. He hears blaring music in the distance, along with his sister’s tone deaf humming. His body aches, and his stomach hurts like hell. “What happened?” He wonders, gasping at the sudden brightness as his eyes adjust.


As his vision clears, John’s gaze is bombarded with the sight of his sister’s enormous legs stretched around him. Suddenly, he remembers everything. Her ‘prank’, the dildo, sexually abusing him. “Noo!” he yells, “No, this can’t be happening. This can’t be real!” He wails. But Lily doesn’t take notice. She’s too engrossed with her phone to realize he’s even awake. “Okay, okay. Focus. This is my chance,” he recites as he prepares to get up and bolt. Only...he couldn’t move? Not even slightly. “Huh?” he panics, scanning his body.


He let’s out a whimper after realizing why. Like a fly caught in a web, only his sister’s the spider, and her cum is the web. Even in passing, her body utterly dominates him. “This can’t be happening,” he says to himself for the millionth time today. But it was. Jut like all the other times. 


John rests his head back on the mattress, dreading what he’d see if he tilted his head back. Curiosity kills the cat. He practically cries as finds he’s mere inches from his sister’s puckering asshole. And right there, looming above it, is a pair of very satisfied big puffy pussy lips, still soaked in a fresh layer of cum. His whole existence, the reason he was so small, was to feed her. To fuel its satisfaction with his entire body. His sister’s monstrous pussy. 


Meanwhile, Lily is on cloud nine. She managed to turn up the heat and play some music without even getting up. Thank god for smart homes! It’s just the perfect dessert to her seven course meal of poor little bro. Lying there naked and enjoying the ambiance was just what the doctor ordered. Satisfied to her core, she browses her phone, perusing about all the things one can do with a tiny. There was so much inspiration out there. Such imagination and creativity. She had no idea you could do so much with a tiny. She’d definitely have to try them all at some point.


She smiles as she hears something small between her legs. Tiny little Begs and whimpers, her toy was awake. She lets him stew there for a bit, it’s not like he could go anywhere. “Well, except for my drawer that is, haha” she chuckles as she continues browsing. 


John wastes minutes of crying and shouting, desperately begging for his sister’s attention. Anything to get out of this humiliating mess. Suddenly, there’s movement. It nearly takes his breath away as he still can’t get over how such a massive thing could move so quickly. She finally noticed him, with her big grinning face staring down at him in amusement, past the swells of her large breasts and puffy pussy. 


“Oh, you’re finally awake!” She laughs, legs bent up, elbows resting on her knees. He’s completely helpless, rendered immobile from her crusted over cum, his sister resting so casually above him. “I really fucked the life out of you huh bro?” she says with laughter. “But you did a good job squirt,” she continues. “And if I’m being honest, I think you’re my favorite sex toy now,” she states matter-of-factly. “Like I said, I’m gonna have to start keeping score between you and my trusty vibrator, okay?” 


She listens to her brother’s crying pleas, but not doing anything to help really, simply enjoying their sounds. Instead, she gently presents him with the phone in her hand. “But bro, listen” she says in a serious tone, a stark contrast to the mocking grin she still wore. “We need to talk.” 


“So I know you’re amazing ‘n all, and please bro, don’t take this the wrong way,” she says. “But I was browsing a few articles on ideas for our quality time together. Call it inspiration,” She continues. “You see, there’s this great website I found,” she ends excitedly. “Where people give all sorts of ideas for things you can do with tinies. All sorts of creative ways to accentuate the experience with the help of other toys and objects,” she adds. “And like I said, you’re fantastic. So good, I’m seriously considering calling you Dilbro from now on haha. But some of these toys, and the ways I can use you with them….” she whistles. “Oow man, you’re just perfect for some of them!” She beams. 


“N-noo Lily. P-please, I c-can’t take this anymore,” he whimpers. “Is she really going to keep me even longer? Somebody will have to miss me at some point?” He silently wonders. Lily sees his distress and smiles down at him sweetly. “Ohh,” she pouts. “Don’t feel bad hon, you’re still my favorite little Dilbro.” 


“But that doesn’t mean we can’t spice things up a bit every now and then. Let me tell you ‘bout some of the juicy ones I found,” she says, staring intensely at her screen. “Like here, take a look at this one,” she adds, turning her phone and presenting him with the screen. He nearly gags at the sight. A standing erect, face smiling, only his feet are inserted into some sort of suction cup. “How awesome is that bro?” His sister beams above him, the grisly image blocking her face from view. “Like, you’d be the same overachieving Dilbro, only instead of me having to plunge you in and out of me, I can just suction you to my seat and go for a ride. You’d be just like that boring old dildo I had to strap you against. Hell, we can even do it doggy style. Perhaps even some back door action, huh Dilbro? Isn’t that great!” She laughs.


“Ooh, and get a load of this!” She laughs as she brings her phone back to her face, tapping her thumbs for a moment, only to return it seconds later. Between his stomach pain and the sight before him, this time he really did nearly vomit. The same poor man as before, only now trapped in a butt plug. 


“Can you imagine bro?” She laughs. “Cramming you inside one? The thing even vibrates. You’d be my little vibrating plug?” He stares in horror at her grinning face as she brings her hand down her legs. He follows her finger as she taps the top of her messy cunt. “But will you go here?” She wonders as she brings her finger lower, gently tapping her pulsating asshole. “Or here?” she asks, her voice full of laughter. 


John pales and whimpers, her cruel words settling on him. “But bro, really, you can’t even imagine all the things they came up with. Sex toys, jewelry, piercings, decorations, all sorts ways to spice up otherwise mundane stuff,” she smiled to herself. “You name it, they got it!” She exclaims, staring directly at her brother the entire time. “And we're gonna have to try them all, won’t we bro?


“In fact! There’s a shop just around the corner. Isn’t that great!” She beams down on him. “No waiting on deliveries, just collecting them all in one go!” She says excitedly.


John cannot believe how far she’s taken this. The extent to which she enjoyed abusing him. Her own brother. There’s no way she can keep this going for much longer. People would start to worry. But here Lily was, acting like this was permanent. Researching ways to ‘enhance’ her experience. All at his expense.


“P-please sis, I’m s-sorry f-for whatever it is I did to you. P-please just let me go.” He begs.


“Sorry? Oh hon, you have nothing to be sorry for. This talent of yours, it’s a gift really. I couldn’t have thought up a better Dilbro than you. And to think, I’ve never had any one to go to the shop with. Always wanted to browse Y’know, but it’d just be weird all by my lonesome,” she says


“B-but-,“ he stammers.


“No buts bro, except my big jiggly booty that is, haha. Seriously I’ve been dreaming about taking a tiny for so long. So let’s make it a date. How’s tomorrow for ya? Don’t got any plans do ya?” She teases.


John just stares up at her, trapped against her comforter, glazed over in a thorough layer of her now hardened crusty cum. Tears forming in his eyes. “P-please sis, I-I’m so scared. Y-you’re so hard on me. J-just make me big. This is s-so wrong,” he pleads.


“Hard?” she tilts her head amused and laughs. “I’m not hard!” she teases her trapped brother below. “The only person who was hard, was you bro!” she continues teasing her poor bro. “And wrong?” she chuckles. “Wrong?” she repeats. “John, you’re pretty much made for this,” she sighs satisfied, thinking about all her orgasms. “You’re built for my cunt, I’ve gotta be the luckiest chick in the whole wide world. Turning my own tiny brother into the greatest sex toy I ever owned.


Besides, there’s no getting to know each other. I’ve seen you naked, you’ve seen me naked. Big deal. It’s just straight going inside me you know”, she grins, “and do the thing you were made to do,” she smiles. 


“A-and what’s that?”


“Haha, really bro? She said with her eyebrows raised. To make me cum.”


“P-please no sis,” John cries. “J-just grow me back, please,” he begs, only to be met with more teasing. “Yeah, yeah, I know. You’d prefer the full-size experience. A real date with big sis,” she laughs. “But no, sorry bro. You’re so much better as my little passenger? Pet? Hmm. Toy?” She muses. “Ah whatevs. Let’s just call it like it is. A super fun shopping date. A giant sis and her tiny bro, ok?” she grins.


John doesn’t know how to respond to that, so he just stares at her as she swings her massive body to the side as she grabs her laptop. John’s encased in shadow as she sets it down on her lap with him directly below.


He hears her massive fingers on the keyboard above him as he continues to lay in darkness. The cool breeze of it’s whirring fans a brief respite from his otherwise awful circumstances. Her gigantic cunt still looming behind him, a threatening presence he hoped to add distance from. 


After a few minutes of browsing forums and websites, in hopes of finding further inspiration, Lily suddenly breaks the silence. “Ouch! God this stuff is expensive,” and John’s heart lift up. “$100 for a friggin’ dildo?” She huffs. “Jeez”. “And $250 for a pair of sandals? Seriously?!”


Lily’s a tad disappointed. She truly looked forward to buying all sorts of fun items to enhance her one-on-one time with John. There had to be a way. But how was she going to come up with that kinda money? We’re talking at least a couple grand. Sure she had some money in the bank, but not much. Not with her carefree lifestyle. Most of the money that went in usually went out within a week or so. “Unless..” she thinks, feeling a bout of guilt coming on. He saved a ton over the years. But really, what’s a couple thousand or so?


John’s whole world lights up as Lily removes the laptop, revealing her surprisingly thoughtful face. “So, bro. You’ve saved quite a bit all through high school, haven’t you?” she asks. John’s face drops as he begins to realize what she’s insinuating. “Yeah so, most of this merchandise is pretty expensive, and since it’s for both of us really, I thought maybe you should buy them. Wouldn’t that be nice?” She sweetly asks. 


“What? Absolutely not. That’s my college savings, I’ve worked tirelessly for that!!” feeling anger building up, almost trumping his fear. Lily smiles down at her brother. “Heh, thought you might say that,” as she scratches her chin in mock thought. “Hmm, that’s a good point ‘n all. But these items aren’t just for me, they’re for us. Don’t you think I’d offer to pay if I could? Of course I would, but I don’t have the money. You on the other hand…”


“I don’t care what you do to me, you’re not getting a dime!”


“Maybe you’re right. Maybe not. Bro, do you remember back in the day, that old password you used to use?” she asks. “You know, the one you had for your PlayStation account when we were in middle school?” She muses. 


John begins to feel lightheaded as she mutters those words. He’s read so many warnings about updating passwords, using different ones for each site. But he always told himself he’d get to it later. “Now let’s give your PayPal a whirl, shall we?” he hears his sister say. “No, Lily, stop!” he yells, causing her to grin even more. She knew right then and there she was as good as in.


Lily grabs her phone, opens up her paypal, and logs out. She transferred some money to him a few months back, so she still had his email. “So bro, only one way to find out for sure,” Lily says as she types in the old password from way back when.


“N-no Lily,” he pleads as he hears the familiar sound of her successful log in, followed naturally by a fit of laughter and cheers. “Hahaha bro,” she says in between her laugh. “How could you be so naive? The same password, seriously?!” and quickly checks his balance. “Holy crap John, $31,531. Nice!” She exclaims. “For college right? Where’d you want to go again?”


John feels utterly empty. “She’s really going to do it. She’s actually going to steal my college savings,” he cries. “That’s my entire future right there.”


Lily leans in a bit more. “So yeah, if you want a high paying job, you need a college education,” she says. “But now that you’re tiny, these aren’t really things you should worry about anymore,” she talks down to him. She gently taps her exposed pussy in front of his eyes. “No sirree, this right here is all you gotta worry about. And just like when you were normal-sized saving for college, every time you donate you’re actually investing in your future. Our future. My pussy and I appreciate and recognize your contributions.


“I hate you!” he screams at her, but she’s not listeing. “So how much am I really gonna need?” she wonders aloud. “$1,000 $1,500? Hmm, I’d hate to come up short. Better make it an even two grand,” she says excitedly. “Yeah, that should be plenty on our first run,” she adds as she finalizes the transfer.


John can only wait and hope that she was just bluffing. That this entire thing was just another way to fuck with him. Suddenly her phone drifts into view, her cheerful voice just behind it. “Aw, bro, that’s really sweet of you to pay for our date like that. Thanks so much!” she gently says. John stares in horror at the massive screen above him. There’s his sister's account above with two thousand bucks transferred to her account with a very upsetting message. “Thanks for doing this, enjoy!” It reads. 


“Thanks bro!” she grins, mocking him with her phone as she waves it in front of him. “Let’s see what they have in stock!!” as she laughs, grabbing her laptop and placing it on her lap and over her brother yet again. Unable to hear his profanity-laced crying. Her attention instead focused on a website full of cutting edge toys, informative reviews, hell, even user-submitted pictures! Fun stuff.


After nearly half an hour of screaming at his gigantic sister from between her legs, being forced listening to her ooh’s and aah’s as she all the ‘fun’ new ways to torture him, he finally reached his breaking point. Despite his difficulty wrapping his head around her incessant desire to escalate things, John simply gave up. And ironically, right at the moment he came to terms with hitting rock bottom, Lily found a way to make him sink even further.


“FFfRRAAPPppttt...”


A gust of hot air blasted right over his exposed face, callously interrupting his train of thought.


Dizzy from the combined heat and vibration John takes a deep breath, a regrettable act as his body continues to try expelling all of his sister’s excess cum. Despite his gags and heaves, it was too much for him to vomit up. And to make matters worse, he was forced to go through this while encased in her foul air. 


Lily burst out in a fit of laughter. She couldn’t help herself after ripping one right over her brother. Not wasting another moment, she slid her laptop off her legs and leaned in for a look. “OMG I’m literally dying. Bro, did that really just happen? Did I seriously just fart on you?” she asks, remembering his revulsion whenever she let one go around him. And that was back when he was full size, not five inches tall and right there at ground zero. Lily’s laughter turns to mischievous giggles as she stares down at his wriggling form. She felt another one coming. For a brief moment she considered holding it in, but the price of not seeing his reaction as she passed gas over his tiny body again - well, it was too much to bear.


“BRRrrrppptt”



“Touchdown!” She laughs, having let go yet another big gust of foul wind over her shrunken bro. Just hearing her little brother scream, all at the simple act of passing gas, made her laugh so hard it hurt. But despite his clear revulsion, John hadn’t budged. Other than his animated head movements, John was otherwise still. Why would he just continue to lay there, taking the brunt of something he’d clearly rather not. Lily leaned in closer for a better look at her diminutive sibling.


She glides her finger over his body, examining for any potential damage or things she may have overlooked. He felt fine, just crusty and sticky is all. She listened closely too but didn’t hear any begging or crying this time. Just weak-sounding heaving and gagging, like he was trying to throw something up. Despite all of this, he still wasn’t moving. That’s when it hit her. Just like earlier, her cum had hardened over him. Only this time she came so much it didn’t just stick to a small part of him, like his mouth. No, it completely encased his body. An overwhelming pool of her funky goo that had dried and hardened, fossilizing him to the bed. He was literally trapped by her cum, forced to withstand her bouts of gas. 


“Jeez bro, you’re just stuck there, forced to breathe in all my gas? Aren’t ya?” She teases him. 


cough...hack… 


“I’m Sorry bro. I know - it smells REALLY bad LOL. Must’ve been all that Chinese I had earlier. Aw, I’m sorry! I know you love Chinese. I woulda shared but you were sound asleep in my drawer. I didn’t want to wake you. But I mean now you’re kinda getting a taste of it. Care for seconds haha?”


But John couldn’t manage a response. His body now in a minor state of shock. The combination of being fossilized to the bed in his sister’s hardened cum, with the nauseousness he felt from a belly filled with it, not to mention having to withstand all of this as she passed gas over him, proved to be too much. He was so utterly broken over the money his sister stole and the future she described. So much so he almost forgot how sick he was. That is until his body took over, forcing dry heave after dry heave, unable to get the majority of her thick goo out. It’s like his inner tract was one of those poor animals trapped in an oil spill. The thick goo adhering to everything it touched. With each deep breath only worsening his state, forcing him to choke on his giant sister’s smelly gas.


“Bro...Are you ok?” She asks in concern, leaning over just inches away from him. She practically whips her head back as she gets a whiff of her own gas up close. “Oh my god that’s terrible, haha. Bro. Why are you just laying there? I’m like a bazillion times your size and I could barely breathe?” She laughs. 


But John doesn’t respond. He simply can’t, his body still forcing him to heave and gag. This of course worried Lily. Sure she enjoyed humiliating him, but she didn't want to do any actual damage. He’s her favorite! Her wonderful little brother turned human sex toy. Or as she put it, her Dilbro. He’s irreplaceable. 


John registers her fingers press against his tiny form, pinching at him hard and deliberately before easily tearing him from his crusty cum prison. The same person that caused this all, lifting his tiny body up for further examination. Still too nauseous to talk, he begs her with his eyes. He should be gasping in fresh breaths of air, but he couldn’t even do that. He just gagged and cried, staring at her with his pathetic puppy dog eyes. Begging her for help.


“Jeez bro, I sure did a number on you,” she says as she inspects him closely.  Cum was literally leaking out of his mouth. She actually felt kinda bad at this. Even with all the settings he must’ve been in excruciating pain to be filled with so much of her cum it literally leaked out of his mouth. “Oh you poor thing. You’re so full of my cum you can’t even throw it up. Can you?” John just continues gagging and crying as he shakes his head. “I know I like letting loose with you ‘n all, but I don’t want you in constant pain like this.” She says with legitimate concern in her face. 


“Here, let big sis take care of this, okay little bro?” She says as she maunevers him within her firmly grasped hand. He starts to panic as she lowers him back between her legs, fearing another trip into her unforgiving cunt. 


“I’m trying to help you little guy. So please, stop wiggling and let me take care of you,” she says as she turns him face down, his belly and lower back pressed between her fingers. “Okay, now hold still. This might hurt a little.”


And then...she pressed.


John’s entire body convulses as he heaves gallons upon gallons of his sister’s cum, shooting out of him and onto the soiled mattress below. “There, there bro, let it all out. Do it for me John,” Lily encourages.


Wave after wave of pressure-induced vomiting continued for minutes on end. All the while, Lily continues to encourage and care for him, something he hadn’t experienced since he shrank. “Good boy, get it all out,” she’d say as she continued to compress his tummy, over and over again until nothing came up. John was empty. She gave him a small shake, just to be sure she got everything out. It was a thoughtless act for her. Like when someone tries to get the last bit of ketchup out. For John however it was hardly pleasant. Still, he now had a clear enough tract to breathe normally again. Both of them thoroughly satisfied as gulped down mouthfuls of fresh air.


John looks up at his sister, her sympathetic act stirring up a sliver of hope. “”P-please sis. I’m begging you. Please l-let me go. I’m your brother and I love you. B-but you k-keep abusing me. You’re so hard and c-cruel.” he whimpers. 


“Cruel, seriously?” she asks, clearly amused at his choice of words. “That’s the thanks I get after everything I’ve done for you?” She laughs as she sees the confusion on her brother’s face. “Yesterday you were a loser virgin. No girl so much as touched your dick before, much less even kissed you?” she kindly reminds him. “And here you are,  literally exhausted from all the pussy you’ve gotten. Seriously, in one day you’ve gotten glowjobs, hand jobs, made out with, and thoroughly fucked time and time again. Hell you even got a little booty teasing, haha,” she said matter of factly. “And throughout it all I’ve been so considerate!”, she continues. “Easing you into the experience by starting with you inside my dildo, then strapped to the outside of it, and finally with you as the actual dildo - an honor with a hot girl like me, really,” she says.


“B-but...”


“ Not yet bro, I’m not done. And even after all that, I still take the time to make sure you’re okay. You had gotten a little ill, understandably so after all that cum you swallowed. Sorry but I can’t help how wet you make me. It’s a compliment to you really. Anywho, with you all tiny and helpless, I take precious time from what I’m doing to gently squeeze it all out of you. Why? Because I care. And this is the thanks I get? No bro, that’s just not gonna cut it,” she says with a more serious tone, albeit with a slight smirk on her face.


Not knowing how to respond, John simply stared back at her, still whimpering from today’s events.


“You should be thrilled at the idea of being my living dildo,” she said, ignoring John’s soft crying. “Like I was saying, up until this morning you never had sex before. Now, that’s literally your entire purpose. To have sex - to fuck fuck. Well, more or less be fucked by my sex haha, but that’s not the point,” she continues, her tone briefly taking on a more playful tone.


“So you never have to worry your little head about getting a date, impressing her, spending all that time and effort just to get laid. Plus the likely embarrassment of not being any good. It’s that’s in the past. I made it that way,” she states. “Sure, it can get a little rough inside my twat, sometimes she just likes it that way. The important thing to remember here is that I always take care of my toys. ESPECIALLY the ones WORTH taking care of,” she adds, pausing to bring him closer to her face, tightening her firm grip as she stared him down. 


“You are worth taking care of, right bro?” She asks in a far more serious tone. Almost as if it were a veiled threat.


Her overpowering grip and stern tone strike fear into John. Deep down he knows she’d never harm him permanently, at least not physically. Even so, he knew all the things she could still do to him. All the places she could stuff him or stick him, just to teach him a lesson. He does the only thing he can do. Tells her exactly what she wants to hear. 


“Y...yes sis, I..I am,” he says in defeat.


“Yay!” she cheers, “I’m so happy you’re finally coming around, bro. You really are my favourite toy y’know, so you have nothing to worry about. I’ll always take care of you little guy! For reals,” she says. As she utters those words, she continues her intense gaze, only now instead of stern she looked gleefully excited. Still, she felt a tad guilty from all the teasing. Her intimidation tactics, the squeezing and stern words that is, changed something in him. Instead of begging or yelling, he just lay there, quietly whimpering in her grasp. She enjoys humiliating him, it’s part of the rush, but maybe she took things a little too far this time. Or maybe it’s just time for a break, they both could use the rest.


“Alright bro, time for bed,” she sings and jumps out of bed. John’s startled by the sudden movements. As he feels himself swing with each of her footsteps, his concern turns to panic as he sees the approaching drawer.


 “N-no, not back in there, oh god p-please sis!” He screams. John’s gasps lungful after lungful, faster and faster until he’s outright hyperventilating. He was having a panic attack. Lily takes immediate notice, looking down at him in curiosity. “No Lily, please not there,” he repeats, practically choking on his breath. 


Ignoring his pleas, popped a squat and opened the drawer.  Maneuvering him in her hand, she positioned him on his side as she dangled him over it. “I don’t get it bro. You were practically begging me all day to let you go. And here I am, about to do just that. Keep you nice and safe in my drawer, where you belong,” she says as she lowers him further. His anxiety worsens as he looks down below. The cold wooden surface, the dark shadowy rear, stuffed edge-to-edge with her soiled toys - that’s where she was about to put him. Discarded, like all the others. Crippled with claustrophobia, John’s anxiety worsened, gasping loudly as he wriggled in her grasp.


“Jeez bro, you really wanna keep going? After all all those times?” she asks, flipping him towards her as she spoke. “I’m too sore for that. Just go to sleep, we’ll play more tomorrow, promise.”


“P-please sis. I can’t go in there. It’s dark a-and cold. I won’t g-get any s-sleep please! I j-just want to sleep,” he begged, clearly terrified of going back in.


Lily looks at him, only now with the same level of concern she had earlier. She liked fucking with him, but she couldn’t have him up all night. She needed him in tip-top shape for tomorrow.


“Bro, I can’t have you up all not. But I also can’t have you sleeping with him, what if I roll over? You’d never get any sleep then. Hmmm….” Lily mused as she held him before her face.


“Oh, I know! Whenever I fucked my ex, he’d always be lights out right after finishing. I don’t see how you being tiny would make it any different. So here, let big sis help you out again, mmkay?” She says as she brings him towards her mouth.


“S-sis? W-what are you…” he says, unable to even finish his sentence as she wraps her lips around his cock and begins to suck, hard. “Lily, p-please stop. This isn’t w-what I m-meant. Please,” he pleaded, his body betraying him as his giant sister deliberately sucked and licked his crotch area. Why did his dick find any of this appealing. It was so fucked and horrifying. The outer edges of Lily’s lips curled into a slight grin, despite all his pleas he was clearly enjoying this. 


“That’s right my inexperienced little brother,” she mumbles with her lips still pressed against him. “See how nice this can be when you just let big sis take care of you? I can make things really comfortable for you. All you’ve gotta do is just let got,” she adds, letting out a slight moan as she returned to sucking him off.


Lily can feel the wetness between her legs, but she doesn’t want to take it any further. She’s too tired and needs her beauty rest, especially with everything planned for tomorrow. After a mere minute of intense sucking, Lily feels her brother’s tiny body begin to spasm and jerk, releasing his pathetic little seed onto her tongue. Lily continued on with her sucking, almost painfully so as she siphoned every last drop from her tiny brother. “Mmmm, see bro? Like I said, I’ll take care of you, don’t you worry,” she proudly states as she lowers him from her mouth.


John was thoroughly ashamed with himself. Coaxed to yet another orgasm by his monstrous sister. How could he possibly find enjoyment from her, the same person who shrunk him down and brutally raped him for an entire day, with promise of more to come. But this moment of self-pity is soon interrupted as he finds himself slowly approaching the drawer.  


John’s panic returns, his breathing accelerating to full-blown hyperventilating in a matter of seconds. “N-n-n,” he stammers between breaths. Lily now shows genuine concern in her eyes.


“God, you’re really that scared of going back in there, huh bro?” She asks. John just nods, his face beat red and flushed with tears as he continued to hyperventilate.


“Okay little guy, I may like fucking with you some, but I’m not completely heartless. I know what it’s like to feel alone and afraid so I’m not gonna do that to you. Especially after your very first day on the job,” she says. “Come to think of it, I remember an article I read on storing tinies in dark places. How they can sometimes, in rare cases, cause serious mental harm,” she muses as she scans the room. “Toy or no toy, you’re still my little brother John, and I can’t have you going catatonic on me. You’d be no good to me then,” she says with genuine concern. “So no cold, dark drawer drawer for you tonight. Okay bro?”


“Th-thank you.”


“You’re welcome sweetie. Funny, when I first placed you in the drawer I started thinking about that article. I was like, nah, John’s got a fairly strong personality, he’ll be fine. Boy did I have you wrong, huh squirt?” She teases.


“I-I’m s-sorry,” he apologized, surprised at how pathetically submissive he sounded.


“It’s okay bro. Kinda cute actually. Pathetic, but cute.” she says, giving him a playful squeeze as she beamed down at him. “But seriously, we both need our rest and I can’t have you just out and about.”


Suddenly, her eyes light up - mom’s sewing kit!


“Alright little bro, looks like you’ll be cuddling with big sis tonight. Just like old times,” she with a sigh, lifting him back up to her face. 


John feels a sudden rush of relief, no longer having to suffer in the abysmal drawer with her other discarded toys, shivering all night. Sure he was forced to sleep with his abuser, but at least he wouldn’t be alone. “Like I said earlier,” she says to her timid brother, kicking the drawer closed as she stood. “I can’t have you just lying about on my bed. I could roll on top of you and you’d never get any sleep. All this just wasted effort.”


John looks up at sister in worried confusion as she grabs her mother’s sewing kit and tosses him beside it. Lily scans the floor for a moment, quickly grabbing the pair of panties she had tossed on the floor earlier. With the flick of her wrist she tosses the soiled undergarment next to him.


Seeing him thoroughly confused, she adjusts her approach. “Unless you’d prefer the drawer?” She muses, preparing a needle and thread. This puts John into almost immediate motion as he wiggled sideways, edging himself closer to his sisters worn underwear. A humiliating act he’d never imagine himself doing. With a final grunt he rolls himself onto the black fabric, making sure he was placed dead center in the crotch part. He could feel the wetness on his back and smell the mixed scent of her cum, sweat, and ass. Deep down he knew all along what this was all about. But sometimes, you’re just so caught up in the busy work that things just hit you. For John, this was one of those moments.


“Okay little bro, climb on,” she says. 


“W-what?” 


“I said get on! Look, I know you’re tied up ‘n all, but go on and roll over to the crotch part,” she says to him. 


“Oh god,” he whimpers, staring up at his sister as she hovers a needle and thread directly over him. 


“Now, where was I? Oh yeah, sleep. You see bro, even if I didn’t roll on top of you, it can get pretty cold here at night. And for a little guy like you, that can be downright freezing. But this way, I can keep you nice and toasty, pressed right between my cozy lips. Seriously bro, my pussy’ll be the perfect blanket!” She cheers.


John gags at the thought of being pressed right against his sister’s pussy the whole night. “No sis, please I beg you, not in there”, but yelps as she takes his body and panties in her hand. His yelps turn to screams as she sticks the needle through the fabric, nearly grazing the outside of his leg. “Well, I gotta keep you warm bro. Can’t have kept up freezing cold, or with me rolling all over you,” she reiterates. “So yeah, in there. Pressed right up against my slot,” she adds, threading the needle around both of his legs, binding them together against the worn underwear.


After finishing up with his legs, she moves on to his chest. “P-please sis. Put me anywhere else,” he begs.


“Well, I could sew to the other end, you know, the thin part that gets sandwiched between my cheeks?” she suggests. “But I must warn you, people fart in their sleep. Ha! Maybe you’d be able to still smell the takeout come morning...No? Well, stop complaining then!” She threatens.


John stops mid-sentence. Her disgusting threat was so frightening he looked like he had just seen a ghost. 


“Good boy,” she adds with a smile, gently scratching the top of his head with one of her fingers.


Having secured a handful of loops around his arms and legs, Lily was satisfied with her handiwork. “Perfect!” she says and tosses her panty-bound brother onto her bed.


Falling face-down onto the mattress, John’s overwhelmed by the strange sensation of his sister’s cum-soiled underwear against his back. He can’t even see anything, only can only hear her as she shuffles around, throwing a shirt on and putting her things away. Suddenly, John’s stomach drops as he’s lifted up and tossed on the floor. All the while, Lily just goes on about her business, singing a gentle tune. 


Lily grasps the fabric that was covering him, lifting it to reveal its hidden stowaway. John gasps as he stares up at the sight before him. Two massive, fleshy pillars, a symphony of powerful muscle and feminine fat in motion as they into the leg holes beside him. 


“You look cute bro,” she says far above him. He dreads what’s coming, his gaze climbing up from her calves to her knees, and all the way up to where her thick thighs met with her thoroughly greased cunt lips. John’s bed for the night. He let’s out a pathetic yelp as she swiftly pulls them up.


She squeezes him right up against her lips, hoppy and adjusting, making sure he was nice and snug between her lips. Lily gasps, his tiny movements causing her pussy to literally quiver. “Ooh bro, you should probably stop moving so much. At least for awhile” she giggles. “Unless of course you wanna go for number eight,” she adds while patting his back through the fabric a few times.


But that’s easier said than done. Being tied up and bound against his giant sisters sweltering cunt was about as comfortable as it sounded. His pathetic whimpers barley made a peep through her increasingly wet flesh. Meanwhile Lily just continues about her evening routine. he can tell as with each step her her inner lips grinder against him. Like a monstrous mouth just chewing on him. Despite the fact that his entire view was dominated by her pussy in excruciating detail, he could tell that they were in the bathroom. Between the sounds of footsteps against tile, and the hints of fluorescent lighting, it was obvious to him.  Sure enough, Lily was brushing her teeth, getting ready for bed as if it were any other day.


Moments later, he feels her pussy grind against him yet again as Lily heads back into her bedroom. Just before she lies down, Lily decides to check on her brother, just for a moment. With a laugh, she lifts pries the waistband of her underwear away from her tummy, revealing her tiny brother in all his glory. 


John stares right up into her grinning face. “So John, thanks again for an awesome first day. But now it’s time for bed. Sleep well little guy!” she says. “Oh, and if you need anything, just wriggle around some. It may get a little dicey, but I’ll wake up eventually haha!” she laughs and gives her clit a small rub. Utterly humiliated, John’s about to make another attempt at appealing to her better senses. Only just before he’s able to, Lily snaps her panties back on, cinching them up to pull its stowaway deep between her lips.


“Nighty night bro! Tomorrow’s gonna be so perfect. I can’t wait!” She exclaims, pausing to rub him for a moment. The small light soon faded to darkness as Lily laid down underneath her covers.  As Lily rolls onto her stomach, John manages to get his head back just enough so he can mutter. “Sis?” he cries. But soon all he hears is her light snoring, sound asleep after a day full of fun. 


John lays there sobbing, his upper body is pressed between his sistes drooling cunt lips. Trapped and alone with her hungry snatch.