- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

     Hello, this is my first story published publicly. I have long enjoyed the giantess fetish and have always felt there are aspects missed in the public forums and database of pictures and literature. There are aspects i enjoy that i believe have not been articulated correctly so I intend on trying to portray my view on the topic. I hope you enjoy my story, it will have romance, mouth play and eventually vore with other aspects associated with domination like crushing, destruction and all that other sweet stuff that i believe doesnt need a tab but is searchable uppon. Enjoy!!!! =D

   There I sat, looking out the window of the plane that i had been on for nearly half a day flying over the Atlantic! I had never been to the UK more less been on a date with a woman i met online. I sat there thinking about how ridiculous i was, saving so much money just to visit a pen pal I met online pursuing a ridiculous fetish. But then I started to think about the woman I was going to see. She was funny, kind, adventurous, down to earth, she liked my jokes and me as a person, plus she also enjoyed talking about my giantess fetish. Maybe it was partly because she was 6'4" and she enjoyed expressing the life she always saw, watching small people scurry around her that she had to look out for to be polite and avoid ridicule. As I got wrapped up in thinking about all the things that drove me to save for a year and go on this trip my nerver changed from worried to anxious. 

     "we will be making our decent to London in about 30 min. so if everyone could return to your seats, buckle in, and return your seats to the upright position, we will finish this long flight and you all can get back to life the UK way instead of that anxiety driven american way you all are escaping from!" the pilot announced over the loud speaker, driving my nerves then to the landing instead of everything else they were woried about before. I got so wrapped up in remembering how wonderful this woman was as a person I forgot the initial appeal that brought us together in the first place. That she was as close to a living giantess that I could ever encounter in real life. Standing at 5'9" she was 7 inches taller than me! i barely came up to her chin we decided through measuring tapes and online banter. I had met women 6' or 6'1" but an extra 3" to the tallest woman I have been before was an amazing opportunity, plus she was open to and enjoyed talking about the giantess fantasy so this could get interesting, but that was not even a thought while my mind wrapped around how interesting a person she was! I was more anxious to meet a like minded woman than a giantess! But all of that changed as soon as i exited the plane and made my way to the terminal. At first i saw a crowd of people, most taller than me standing at 5'10" to a few gentlemen at 6'2" but then i saw her... her head poping a little higher than the rest, obvious understatement, and she was scanning the crowd I was in looking vore me slightly vigorously. I shrunk down a little nervous about meeting her and if she would find me attractive. I already knew I was head over heals for her from the minute I browsed her pictures, but of me I only sent ones hiding my face and what not shy about being traced on the internet. 

Luckily she didn't see me as I worked my way through the croud and approached her from the side. She was standing on her tippy toes looking over the crowd for me as I stood beside her. 

"Who are you looking for? It was a long flight and i became aquainted with many people, maybe i can help you.." i said slyly, hoping to make a good first impression. She turned ready to dismiss me and then recognized me by my curly hair. 

"Ray!!" she screamed as she threw her arms around me and engulfed me in her welcoming embrace. 

"So I take it you are Lara. Who would have thought the first woman i approached would be the very person I was looking for?!", I say in a subtly sarcastic tone, as she released me. Dropping from her embrace, it became clear to me how much larger than me she actually was! Not only did I barely reach her shoulder, but her hips were double my waist, each leg was as wide as me, and the rest of her followed uniformly. She wasn't just tall... she was actually a giantess to me!!! Proportionally bigger in every aspect. Though she released me, she still had her arms around me and her hands cradled my back. One hand completely palming my upper back and the other feeling like her thumb and middle finger could touch in the front of me if she wanted. This imediately send chills down my spine. Not only was I on the other side of the globe... I was with a woman who openly said she would eat me if she had the chance... Months ago when I was panning the trip, the thought of her "eating" me enticed me more to want to come, but now feeling as vulnerable as i did, i had second thoughts. 

They were all washed away however when she broke the silence and grabbed my bag, "There is an uber outside waiting! Lets go get settled in! I rented us a hotel so we can have some privacy. I told my husband I was meeting some girls for a weekend of drinks and girl time!" she said winking at me.

As we got in the cab, we didnt talk much as I was looking around enjoying the sights of this foreign land I was in. Partly because I felt silly knowing she damn well knew i was infatuated with her size and I felt smaller than I ever have next to her. Her legs took up most of the foot room and i was pushed against the window of the small fiat we got lucky enough to ride in. 

Finally we got to the hotel room and checked in, well she took care of everything while I stood by her side feeling like a child being escorted by his teacher or some other authority figure. She was handed the room key as the man at the front desk looked at me curiously as i followed her into the elevator.

She put her hand on my upper back and started massaging me, I slipped into euphoria as her hand caressed me. I didn't realize the elevator stopped and we were already in the room as she guided me almost carying me in her hand. 

My transe broke as she closed the door and locked it. She walked up to me in a seductive manor as I stood staring at her with my mouth hanging open. For some reason I felt a little smaller or she felt a little taller but i figured it was just due to the jet lag and the way she walked up to me. She placed the side of her index finger under my chin and held my face up as she leaned in for a kiss.

"Wow, you are just so adorable!" she said to me as she broke from the kiss.

"You are even more beautiful than your pictures showed!" i said instantly regretting my poor choice of words.

"So did you come here to sight see or enjoy some time with a giantess" ,she said as her hands started caressing the back of my head. Or hand I should say as the other hand started to unbutton her blouse. She shoves my head into her chest as she walks forward backing me to the bed. She grabs me under my arms and slowly lowers me with her onto the bed completely pinning me under her as she starts to kiss me passionately. She then unbottons my pants while kissing my belly. It is toned so it is something she was looking forward to. One of the aspects that made me look "delicious", but by the way she was kissing on me, I started to wonder if she really meant that...

As she slipped my pants of she stood at the foot of the bed looking larger than ever, looking down at me as if i was some helpless prey and her a hungry predator that had gone a while without nourishment as she slipped her skirt off. Looking at her womanhood was amazing, i sat up realizing it was at eye level with me sitting on the bed and she stepped onto the bed with her knee and again lowered me back, this time holding my head to her belly as she mounted above me.

She looked down at me between her legs with a different look than i had seen before. All the while she had seemed kind and careing, now she seemed domineering and powerfull.

"Well you said you wanted to adore a goddess if ever you got the chance, get to work!" she said before lowering her self onto my face. Without hesitation i started kissing her beautiful vagine as it engulfed my face. 

"Ohhh yeah!!!" She moaned "Ohh yeah! You are all mine Ray!!!" 

I enjoyed her forcing herself onto me so much i didnt notice that slowly I started to shrink. It wasnt till I felt my head go inside her that I realized what was happening. I started to kick frantically as I was gasping for air, only to breath in her juices and musty aroma. Then I felt my shoulders slip into her, followed by my chest as I felt her roll over with me lodged in her with my legs kicking and flailing out of her. I felt myself grow even smaller and I felt her hands grab my legs and pull me out only to shove me in deeper! She pulled me out completely and dangled me upside down over her chest while she looked me up and down. She lowered me into her mouth up to my waist as her tongue explored my nether regions making my dick go hard despite my fear and confusion. Then she pulled me out slowly keeping her tongue firm against me as i slid out. 

She brought me again to her pussy, this time she dropped me before it, i looked up and realized it was as tall as i was with her clit hanging above my head. Her hand came from behind me smashing me against her warm moist skin. I started to slide up and down as her fingers started guiding my legs into her. With my body in her palm and legs inside her I finally had a footing to have some controll over my position. The moment finally caught up to me as I accepted where I was, I didn't question how or why, I just got to work and started pleasing the beautiful woman that had me in her hands.

I pushed up with my legs and reached up using her lips for leverage and started making out with her clit. It was too big to fit in my mouth but i made out with it like it was her breast. Finally her hand released me as she started playing with her breasts moaning harder with every passing second. Her hands finally returned to me and shoved me all the way inside her. I started humping whatever i could feeling the walls of her vagina squeeze me and release in a pulsing mannor. The pace of the pulsing increased as I thrashed around harder and hareder until finally I felt the fluids build up as there was one final squeeze before it all relaxed and i slid out.

I layed there beneath her vagina in a puddle of her juices completely lost in euphoria not realizing the situation i was in. I was 5 inches tall in the possesion of a giantess miles from home. But none of that concerned me at the moment as i looked up in awe at the massive walls her legs formed. Thats when I started to slip back to reality. I scooted back in horror at the gigantic beast of a woman before me. Well beast only because of her size, she was absolutely beautiful from where I layed as she sat up and looked down at me.

She picked me up with her thumb and index finger and brought me to her mouth. I stared at those beautiful lips I adored in the pictures I had seen of her as her tongue sneaks out and glides across them. I divert my attention to her eyes which are looking at me with cruel hungry intent. She then sticks the upper half of my body into her mouth and licks me. Slowly she sucks me into her mouth and plays with me like a piece of candy. So lost in shock I dont even respond neither in fear nor enjoyment, though this is the best feeling I had ever felt, I was lost in shock. I black out right before she fishes me out.

She lays me on the bed and returns me to my normal size. She then lays beside me, cuddling me after pleasing her the way i did and falls asleep too. There I layed, completely egulfed in her again, this time in a less threatening mannor.

Chapter End Notes:

i would really appreciate gramatical points on how easy or hard it is to read, what i need to work on in story structure and where i should go into more detail. i will post another chapter probably in 3 days, thanks for reading! hope you enjoy, It gets better, i swear!