- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Trying out unaware and a new pov. Let me know if you like it or what I could improve upon. Hope you enjoy!


You wake up to a dimly lit room. It is mostly dark but light seems to sneak in through small holes in the walls. It feels musty here. Pain shoots through your head. It feels like the worst hangover you have ever had. You can hear what sounds like talking but you can barely make anything out. In your daze you begin to wonder how you got here and where “here” even is.


“Hey,” a voice speaks to you clearer then the others, “Need a hand?” You look up to see a young man, you guess around 25-26, holding his hand out to help you up. He has short black hair, brown eyes, with barely a blemish on his face. You take his hand and he helps you up. As you stand it only now dawns on you that he is nude. You look down at yourself and see that you are nude as well. You react to cover your shame in front of this complete stranger. “Oh. There’s no reason to do that. Everyone is naked here. She didn’t give us clothes.” 


She? Who was he talking about? Before you can think about it, light suddenly fills the room. It becomes very clear what the guy was talking about. You look around to see about 12 other people, all nude, in this weird brown room. You see that they all are either looking up or panicking for some reason. You look up to see the source of their fear. The giant form of a woman towering over the room. From your perspective you can see her face past her slim figure but as if it is a mountain in the distance. Her angular face is like that of a supermodel’s. She is clearly made up to go somewhere because she is wearing a black suit skirt with a white undershirt. Her brown hair tied up in a ponytail and bright red lipstick only adds to her more professional beauty. 


You recognize this woman. You were vacationing in Japan with your friends. You went to a bar to drink the night away, but then this woman approached you. She had started flirting with you. You found it strange that of all the bars you could’ve gone to in this country you happened to find the one with a woman who is from the same state as you. After drinks, one thing led to another and she asked you back to her place. The last thing you remember was getting to her apartment then a bright flash. Sarah, that is her name. How did she get so huge?


“Alright bugs,” a booming voice from above broke you out of your train of thought. “I gotta go to work. So who's going to accompany me today?” You have no idea what that means but it sends chills down your spine. She looks down at all of you with a hungry look in her eyes. “How about…” Sarah’s hand decedends on your group. Paralyzed by fear, you stare at the massive hand coming right down at you. Luckily for you her fingers wrap around a woman near you and takes her up. Sarah holds the struggling woman up towards her face. “Hmm..ya. You’ll do.” Sarah pops the woman directly into her mouth like a piece of candy. You stare on as she treats this person like a snack. You think to yourself that there is no way she could do this. Why would she? This has to be some kind of sick joke. Then you hear a terrifying sound. 


Gl*ck


You watch as Sarah slowly traces her fingers down her throat all the way to her stomach. “Keep struggling in there. Going to be a boring ass day,” Sarah demands at the poor woman inside currently residing in her stomach. She looks back down at the group. This time your fear is far more justified. You fall back onto the floor staring back at her, waiting for her next move. You don’t have to wait long as her hand descends once more, but this time it is nowhere close to you. She picks up a man this time from the far right corner of the room. She doesn’t take him nearly as far, instead she pulls open her skirt by the waistband, dangling him above the opening. Without another word, she drops him in. She reaches her hand inside her skirt as if she is adjusting herself. “Ahh. Ya right there,” she says in a sexual tone as if she is trying to hold back more moans. Taking her hand out she lets the waistband snap back and looks down.“Don’t die in there bug. If you keep struggling maybe I’ll let you live when we get back.” 


Without looking she closes the roof of the room, leaving you in darkness again. You hear the sound of a door close and then nothing. Your adrenaline high begins to fade away. A familiar voice catches your attention, “Hey. You alright? She was pretty close to you.” You jerk your head to see the familiar face of the guy that greeted you. You have so many questions, so much that you want to know but your brain can’t focus. All that you can think about is how you almost died. How unless you leave, you are going to end up as this bitch’s snack or sex toy. “I wish I could tell you it gets better. But it doesn’t.” He continues talking, clearly seeing your emotions. “Don’t give up though. That monster shrunk all of us thinking we would just sit by and be her playthings or, worse, her snacks. We aren’t. You came at a good time actually. We have been planning an escape for...I don’t know how long, and today we are getting out of here.” He stands in front of you and holds out his hand. A faint glimmer of hope sparks inside you. You grab his arm and he helps you to your feet. “Let’s get out of here.”


He brings you to a corner of what you are now realizing is just a cardboard box. In this corner there are several others standing here. Most of them are speaking Japanese, which you can only understand a little bit of. The man makes his way to the front of the group which is facing the wall. He bends over and pushes on the bottom of the wall. You see it now. Freedom. A corner of the box that has been broken through and bent outwards. Daylight pours into the box. The man looks to the crowd and, with a smile, ducks through the opening.


One by one the crowd gets through. Finally you make it outside. You look around to see that you are in a gigantic bedroom. Several boxes litter the room and there are very few pieces of furniture in here. You are standing on the hardwood surface of a desk. All of it is overwhelming to you. It’s as if you stepped into an alien planet. Unlike you, the other people don’t seem to admire their surroundings. They make their way to the right corner of the desk next to a window. There, draped down the side, is a piece of string tied to a lamp on the desk. You watch as people begin to make their way down the desk onto the floor. 


Following the man that helped you before, you and 12 other people manage to make your way to the dining room. It took what felt like hours to walk what would’ve been a few seconds for a normal sized person. You and your group decide to take a rest near the kitchen counter. You can tell that Sarah enjoyed more of a western lifestyle as you see a dining room set up more reminiscent of an Ikea showroom set. If you were normal sized this apartment would be impressive to you, especially for the location. Multiple rooms with full appliances. Sarah obviously made good money. 


The man, who you now know as Eiko, begins to speak to the group. Unfortunately, he speaks to them in Japanese since you seem to be the only foreigner here. You thank god that your friends somehow avoided this terrible fate. You hope you get to see them soon. How the hell are you going to explain all this? You catch bits and pieces of the conversation. It seems as though they have never gotten this far. They don’t actually know where the exit is. Several of the people in the group begin to argue and bicker some even leave the rest, running in several different directions. Eiko calls out a few people and then looks at you. “We are going to climb this and see if we can’t find a way out. You can come if you want.” You don’t know what else you could do. Getting your bearings seems like the best option so you agree. 


It takes you a bit but you, Eiko, and two others, a woman named Michiko and a man named Yu, make it to the counter top. Yu looks and acts like the kind of guy who you would normally not want to interact with, whereas Michiko is super pleasant and nice. She is a bit older but she is pretty, even after all she has been through. The four of you look around in hopes to find some indication on where the best exit is. From here you can see almost everything. You can even see some of the other escapees that left the main group. There was still a group of 5 people waiting on your report so you waste no time watching the others. After a few minutes of no luck you look back to Eiko and ask him if he sees anything. Before he could respond you hear the sound of a door unlocking. Panic spreads through your body. You can see it in Eiko too.You saw what she did to people who stayed in the box. Imagine what she would do if she found you outside. “She shouldn’t be back this early!” Yu shouts in fear. He was right. It hadn’t been that long, had it? The front door opens. Then you see a sight you never would’ve expected. It wasn’t Sarah who walked in. Instead it was a cute, curvy Japanese girl in a revealing maid outfit. In one hand was a basket of cleaning supplies and in the other was a plastic bag with unknown contents. 


----------------------------------------------------------


Matsuzaki Manami had just finished changing into her outfit once she realized what day it was today. Thursday meant one thing for her, break day. Well not exactly. She works for the Sunny Day Maid Company in Akihabara. It wasn’t your normal maid company but it was like a few around Tokyo. They offered their customers a bit of a show on top of whatever “care” they gave. Most customers didn’t even want their cleaning services. For Manami, that's what made today better. 


Everyday she had to go to some stranger’s home to get oggled and touched by perverts. She knew what she signed up for, she did apply for this job, but it was always a bit overwhelming. Luckily she had one day during the week to avoid that. A high paying foreign woman hired her company’s services. It wasn’t long before Manami realized the woman made a mistake. She had hired her expecting her to clean her apartment while she was at work, like an actual maid. She had no intention of being a pervert. She didn’t even look twice when she saw Manami’s outfit. It was obvious that she had a limited understanding of the language and culture here. She obviously saw the ad for her maid company and didn't understand what the “special services'' actually entitled. Instead of correcting the mistake, she decided to take advantage of the situation. Every Thursday she would come over and clean the foreign woman’s apartment while she is at work, getting a break from the perverts to do actual work. On top of that, the woman always tipped very well. 


Looking in the mirror in the changing room one last time, Manami made sure she still looked presentable. The French maid outfit fit snugly on her form. She was always a bit embarrassed to walk out in public in it. It showed off her form a bit too much in her opinion. She checked her hair and make-up again. On this final inspection, she deemed that she was cute enough to go out now. She grabbed her basket, filled with various cleaning supplies, and walked out of the changing room. 


Standing in front of the woman’s apartment, she put down the basket and bag she was carrying. Manami always had lunch there on thursdays. As long as she cleaned up all the evidence, no one would be the wiser. Her stop at the store on the way there was awkward since the clerk wouldn’t stop staring at her chest but she was still in good spirits. Even though she just bought instant udon it always tasted better here. She lifted up the house plant next to the mat and fished out the key. She unlocked the door, grabbed her things, and walked inside ready to enjoy her nice day alone.


----------------------------------------------------------


You are filled with a mix of terror and relief. The woman who just walked in wasn’t Sarah clearly. But what happens when she finds you? What if she doesn’t? You are less than an inch tall, it would be easy to glaze over that or just not notice you. Not willing to take the risk without knowing, you hide behind a large utensil holder and peek around. From here you still have a good vantage of everything but are partially hidden from her sight. Eiko looks at you confused. “Why are you hiding? She can save us!” He shouts. He turns and starts trying to wave down the woman.


Getting a chance to breathe you watch the woman take her shoes off from your vantage point. You can’t help but admire her even though you are terrified of what she could do. Your eyes go from her feet which are currently covered in black stockings, up to her thighs which her pillowy dress barely reach the top of, to her waist which you can see is fairly wide. Your gaze continues up going up to her chest which you can’t help but stare at. Her ample bosom barely fits into that maid outfit. As she gets up from taking off her shoe, you can’t help but notice the slight bounce of her chest. You can not fathom how big they would be compared to you now. Finally breaking the trance you look to her face only to be stunned again. She is gorgeous. Her rounded face is only accentuated by her big brown eyes detailed with black eyeliner, her soft lips which are coated with a light pink lip gloss, her short black hair that reaches just past her chin, her bangs cut in a line right above her eyes. In any other circumstance you would be dumbstruck by her. Even now you are struggling to get past her beauty. 


You look back down to the floor to see if any of the others managed to get out. The group that was waiting on you scattered. You see two people right in front of the woman, desperately waving and shouting trying to get her attention. You look to her to see if she sees them but to your horror you realize she has picked up her things off the ground without realizing that they are there. She takes a step forward. Time seems to slow for you as you watch her take this step. You look down at the people standing in front of her to see the shadow of her foot hovering over them. They try to run but to no avail as her stocking covered foot comes crashing down on top of them. You are breathless. As she lifts her foot again to take another step you see only a small red stain on the floor where two humans used to be. She continues walking in, paying no attention to the two lives she just crushed. Reality begins to sink in. You realize that your fears are very justified. But you can’t help but watch on. 


She approaches the table and sets her belongings down onto it. You frantically look around to see if you see anyone else in her path. You finally lock eyes on 3 more people. Two of them made their way up to a chair and the third got onto the actual table. You don’t know how they managed it but now it seems like they are in grave danger. The woman lets out a sigh of relief and says something that you can’t understand. It sounded as though she was annoyed. Her voice was cute. It reminded you of several anime characters that you knew, which only unnerved you more. A cute woman like her had unknowingly turned into a mass murderer. She pulls one of the chairs just a bit, which just so happened to be the one the other two were on. You knew what came next. You could only imagine what they were thinking once they saw her hovering above them. Without much thought she began to bend down making sure her skirt wasn’t caught on the chair. The two below her were now getting a full view of her ass as it was descending upon them. In less then a second, they disappeared underneath her as she put her full weight onto the chair. 


The person on the table looked on in horror. The poor guy never even saw the two planet sized mounds above him before he was crushed under them. The woman leaned forward to grab something from her basket which she put a little too far away. Unfortunately for the man, she chose to just lean forward, putting the full weight of her breasts on his body. 3 more had died in front of your eyes. The woman sits back upright with her phone in her hand as she casually checks it completely unaware of the small bloodstain on the table. 


You shout over to Eiko but he doesn’t seem to notice you. All three of your companions don’t seem to pay you or any of the bloodshed any heed. You continue to watch on dreading the moment when she will inevitably come over here. Looking down to the floor again you notice a small group of people at her feet. They look to be discussing something. Eventually one of them begins to climb up her stocking followed eventually by one more. The third stays at her foot. The two climbing, which all you can tell is that one is a man and the other is a woman, reach her skirt and disappear from sight. You look down at the third who seems to be enjoying himself. He gets right up to her toes and begins to either sniff or lick them. Either way he is having the time of his life. Before you can try and find where the others went you hear the woman shout something. You don’t know what it means at first but can definitely figure it out as she casually lifts her other foot above him and stomps down. She must’ve confused him for a bug. Now he was just a splatter at the bottom of her sole. 


The woman then puts her phone down and gets up. You can now see the chair where the two people resided. Nothing remains of them. Not even a stain. Part of you hopes that they somehow made it out before she sat down. You look back to the woman to see her stretch and then grab the plastic bag. She begins to walk towards you. Your heart stops as you see her get bigger and bigger, closer and closer. She stops just before the counter, her massive chest hovering just above it. You look forward to the top of her stomach and see Eiko waving upwards, unwavered by her intimidating presence. The woman puts the plastic bag down right next to you, completely missing the desperate tinies with her gaze. You see the woman reach up towards a cupboard above you and begin to rummage around. You faintly hear screaming above you. Looking up to the source you see that the woman that climbed her earlier is now dangling from the maid’s outfit. 


The shrunken woman is barely hanging on and it seems like the maid is having a hard time finding something. You tap into your repressed courage and swallow your fear. You don’t want to see another person die today. You step out and try to position yourself in a way to catch her if she falls. The massive form of the maid towers over you. You look up to see the tiny woman trying to hang on directly above you. Michiko joins you ready to catch her with you. You look at the giant maids face as she digs through the cupboard. She seems frustrated. She mumbled something which you can only pick up a single word, “cup.”


The shrunken woman continues to scream. Not wanting to stay where she is but not wanting to fall either she continues to grip the clothing between the maid’s breasts. The maid looks up to a higher shelf in the cupboard. After moving a few glasses her face lights up. She straightens up again for a second. You breathe a massive sigh of relief. Then you hear her hands collide with the counter. 


You look to the edge of the counter to see her begin to lift her skirt up a little. It dawns on you as you see Eiko staring directly at her now exposed white panties, she is going to sit on the counter! You don’t even have a chance to warn him. She lifts herself up and you can see for a brief moment her entire ass. At normal size you would think it was a nice ass but at this size it’s as big as a football field. You can see now where the two on the chair had gone. One was plastered on her milky white cheek and the other was a red stain on her pure white panties. The giant rear comes closer and begins to come down. The last glimpse of Eiko you got was of him trying to run towards you only to be replaced by flesh. The woman’s ass barely missed you. You and Michiko are surrounded by her skirt. Michiko collapses to the ground. Suppressing your emotions you grab her by the hand and both of you escape out your musty smelling prison. 


Just as you leave, you look up to see that the giant woman had apparently gotten what she was looking for. A glass with the image of a small bear mascot on the side. She smiles softly at it and proceeds to slide off the counter. You look back to the woman who is still dangling from the maid’s chest. Her grip seems a lot looser, like she will fall at any moment. The maid begins walking again and with that first step the dangling woman falls. She doesn’t make it too far though as you see that she managed to avoid the instant death of falling from this height. She instead was now trapped inside the glass that the maid spent so long looking for. The maid walks to the other side of the counter, in front of the sink. Holding it by its base, which just covered up the tiny woman stuck inside, she tilts it toward the faucet and turns the water on. You watch as the woman in the glass is mercilessly beaten by the rushing water, completely unknown to the maid. You think that she will have to see at least the body of the woman after the cup fills. There is no way she would be that oblivious. But without turning off the faucet, the giant maid pulls the glass back and immediately begins to drink. You watch on as the tiny woman desperately attempts to fight back against the current. But it is only a matter of seconds before she disappears behind the maid’s soft lips. You see her swallow down the liquid and you swear you see a small lump travel downwards towards her stomach. 


Without even stopping the maid continues to drink what little is left inside the glass. She looks a bit surprised as she puts her hands to her chest as if she felt something. She now investigates the glass but of course sees nothing. Shrugging it off she fills the glass part of the way up again and sets it down on the counter. You watch her go to the fridge and get ice from a tray and pop them into the now clean water. You look at her stomach. You can’t imagine what that poor woman is going through in there. You can tell that Michiko is thinking the same thing as you hear her crying next to you. You look around to see Yu, staring at a red streak on the counter. It took you longer than you thought it would for you to vomit. The gravity of the situation finally hit you. You wanted to get out of there but you had no idea where to go. You didn’t want to stay here but you needed to know where to go or else you would end up a stain under her foot or worse. So you helped Michiko to her feet and took her to your hiding spot. You tried getting Yu but he just kept staring at the bloodstreak, his hands balled up in anger. 


You had a bit of peace. While you thought the maid cleaning would’ve been the worst part of the experience, it managed to get her away from you and your group for a while. You sat with Michiko, looking from your vantage point to maybe find some exit point but to no avail. The only exit you could think of was the front door but you don’t think you can get there without being in danger. It was a last resort. You have one last plan in mind but you want to enjoy the momentary peace while it’s lasting. Every once in a while you would glance over to the working maid. She would bend over sometimes giving you a good look at her ass. Normally erotic, it was just a reminder of those who died as the blood stains were clearly visible on her panties. All the evidence of her crimes she just wipes away without even realizing it. Sometimes you see her look to the ground, and hope that someone got her attention. Sadly every time she would promptly stomp her foot down on the spot she was looking at. You could only imagine how many lives she snuffed out under her foot by mistaking tiny people for bugs.


After what felt like hours, the maid looks around and wipes a bit of sweat from her brow. You see her turn towards the table and begin putting away her belongings. It’s time. You signal to the rest of your group to follow you as you make your way to the plastic bag. You hadn’t looked inside but you figure that whatever is in here she will probably want to take with her. If you could just hitch a ride in it until she sets it down again then maybe you can get out of this hell hole. You and your companions make it to the bag and you rip open a small hole. You climb inside followed by Michiko and Yu. Looking around, you now realize that you have made a mistake. Inside the bag was a big bowl of instant noodles and a pair of chopsticks. She wasn’t going to take this home with her, it was her lunch. 


Before you can make the decision to leave you all tumble over in the bag as it’s suddenly lifted up. You feel weightless as the bag is carried in the air by its straps until you are finally placed back down again. Just when you are getting your bearings a giant slender hand reaches into the bag and grabs the bowl. You hear loud beeping and then a whirring. You glance out the bag to see the maid on her phone. Taking the chance you have you try and find the hole you made. Yu and Michiko share the same idea. It’s only a matter of time before she reaches in here again and you don’t want to be around when she does. But you can’t find it in time. The bag is suddenly shifted again. You didn’t hear the microwave go off but the bag is suddenly beginning to move again. Suddenly a large object falls into the bag landing directly onto Michiko’s leg. She screams as the maid’s phone breaks her leg. She must’ve tossed it in without thinking. Just made it easier for her to carry it you guess. 


Your world starts to come back into focus as you feel solid ground again. You see Michiko grabbing onto her injured leg and Yu desperately trying to find the hole. In the center of this bag now sits a smart phone with a large pink case that has the same mascot as the glass printed on the back of it. With a bit of effort you make a small hole to look out of. You are greeted with a perfect view of the maid’s thighs and crotch. She must’ve sat down with the bag and now it rests in between her legs on the chair. You look up to see her leaning on the table with her head resting on her arm as she watches the microwave from a distance. You can feel the heat from her thighs even inside the bag. You can even faintly smell a mixture of perfume and sweat.


  Yu finally finds the hole he has been looking for, or maybe he made a new one. You couldn’t tell before he was already out. Just in time too as you feel a massive vibration and a deafening chime. The maid’s slender hands reach into the bag again and wrap around the phone. Michiko screams behind you. You snap your head back to see her other leg caught on a small charm you didn’t see before hanging off of the phone. Michiko is swiftly taken up outside of the bag. You are left alone in the bag with only a pair of chopsticks. In a panic you look out to see where Yu had gone. You see him standing right in front of her massive crotch, his fists clenched. You try to shout for him to come back but for some reason he ignores you. With a battle cry he begins punching her in the only place he can reach. You have no idea why he decided to attack her crotch but it was at least somewhat effective. You hear a soft moan from above you. Her thighs shake as she reaches down with her finger and tries to itch the irritation away. Yu is pressed up against her panties by this massive tree sized finger. You hear his bones begin to break as he gets grinded by her finger into her crotch. Her finger takes him upwards and then sneaks under her waistband where Yu disappears. Then you feel flesh pressing against you on both sides of your body. Her thighs close around you. With the initial force you hear a cracking sound somewhere on your body. You feel a sharp pain ride up through your leg. The force subsides but you are still trapped in between two massive walls of flesh covered by stockings and by a plastic bag. The heat is overwhelming, same with the smell. That faint smell from earlier was now dominating your senses. Between the thighs and the bag, your air supply was running out fast. 


Just as you begin to fade away you hear a loud muffled beep. Her thighs open up and your world is suddenly thrown upwards again as she places the bag onto the table. You realize now that the force of her legs broke your right foot. You lay back in pain. You laugh to yourself. You barely escaped death, it just felt good to be alive. You then hear the chair scoot back on the floor. A shadow looms over the bag. It feels like years go by as you lay back and wait for whatever comes next. The anticipation is more terrifying than anything she has put you through so far. You are forced to sit there and stew in your own thoughts. Every scenario you think of ends up terrible for you. At some point you just want her to do it already. ‘Get it over with,’ you think. 


Finally a hand reaches into the bag. You grab onto the chopsticks and hold on for dear life. You just want out of that bag. Again you feel weightless as you are taken upwards. After clearing the bag you get your bearings again. Of course the maid is on her phone. She holds the unbroken chopsticks in her hand as she rests her arm against the table. Because of this you are hovering right above the bowl of udon. You catch a glimpse of something moving in her cleavage. There, trapped between her breasts, is Michiko. She was just laying there, moving subtlety every once in a while to try and get air. You are suddenly filled with anger. This woman is literally holding your life in her hands and she hasn’t even looked up from her phone. How could she not notice anyone? If she just looked down she would see you dangling above her lunch and a woman struggling to breath in her own cleavage. 


Out of nowhere, your world begins to move fast. You are thrown upwards, barely hanging on to the sticks, then back down. Disoriented you feel a warm substance around you. You quickly realize what happened, you fell! Udon noodles surround you in a pool of broth, chicken and various other ingredients. You see that for some reason she had begun moving the chopsticks up and down. Maybe anxiety or boredom overtook her. Either way you now are barely keeping afloat in this bowl. The giant maid glances at the bowl and then puts her phone down. You have one last glimmer of hope that maybe she just saw you. But that faded almost immediately as she broke the sticks apart. Putting them both in the bowl, it becomes a torrent as she begins to stir the contents. Eventually she stops and you surface again. You watch as she puts her hands together as if in prayer and says a phrase in her cute voice that you are definitely familiar with, “Itadakimasu!” 


The maid proceeds to dig into her meal. You narrowly avoid getting grabbed up by the ravenous woman as she scarfs down her food. You try and struggle away but you feel a tug at your left foot. Your leg is caught in a mass of tangled noodles. You can only watch as she eats more and more of the world around you. You can’t help but watch as she swallows each mass down, watching it disappear behind her chest, knowing that soon you will be taking the same one way trip. She grabs a mass right next to you. You watch as she brings it up to her mouth but a rogue noodle slips off the sticks and lands between her boobs. She giggles, puts the rest of the mass in her mouth, takes her finger and plucks out the noodle while chewing the rest. 


  You look to the end of the long noodle she doesn’t have in her fingers and see that Michiko is grabbing onto it. She looks like she is hyperventilating, as if she was just saved from drowning. The giant maid softly smiles at the noodle she has and gently places the end between her lips. With a slightly devious look, she quickly slurps up the noodle, Michiko disappearing into her lips along with it. You watch in horror as the giant maid swallows the noodle and Michiko without a second thought. She again giggles, drinks a bit from the glass and continues eating. 


It isn’t long before you see the chopsticks descending down towards you. You look directly into her hungry eyes as the mass of noodles collapses in on you. You are brought up into the air. You pass by her chest and stop right in front of her mouth. Time slows for you. You were never this close to her face before. You find yourself slightly enchanted by her once again. Then her mouth opens. You look into it to see her pink slimy tongue waiting to greet you and the black abyss of her throat waiting to escort you to the main event, her stomach. Her teeth, though previously white and clean, now had a small bit of stain from her lunch. When she smiled outside they only added to her beauty but now they seemed more like pillars of death. Machines with only one goal in mind, tearing up whatever was inside. 



You are brought closer and then darkness surrounds you. You are plopped out of the safety of the chopsticks onto her tongue. Trapped inside this humid, wet cave you desperately look for a way out knowing there is likely only one way. You feel yourself being thrown about as her tongue takes advantage of you. Thrown from cheek to cheek as she chews down on the rest of her food. Somehow you avoid her teeth. Her tongue seems to keep you separated from the rest of her food. Your senses are overwhelmed by the smell of microwave Udon. Your entire body is covered head to toe in saliva. You try and struggle as much as you can but it’s no use. You are thrown around a bit more before you find yourself in the center of her tongue again along with a chewed mass of food and saliva. Part of you wished that you wouldn’t be around for this part. You knew what was about to come next but that still doesn’t prepare you for it. You feel yourself lurch forward. You feel your legs get grabbed by a force in the darkness. 


Gl*uk 


You are surrounded on all sides but a slimy tunnel that is quickly taking you downwards. You hear the woman’s heart beat as you pass by what you assume is her massive chest. After a few seconds you feel your legs go free and then you free fall. You fall directly into this lake of what you can assume now is chyme and undigested food. The smell here is even worse then in her mouth. It is putrid. The air is thin and you can hear the sounds of her stomach churning around you. It hasn’t begun to burn yet but you imagine it is only a matter of time. You hear soft crying to your right. You assume that Michiko survived the trip and is here with you. You make your way to her. You try your best to comfort her in Japanese but you know it isn’t right. You feel her embrace. You stay there with her, in the mass of undigested food and await the inevitable. 


Plop after plop you hear more and more of the udon come in until it stops. Her stomach had become very crowded, as you are up to your chest in noodles. You hear a loud sound from above then suddenly the air becomes even thinner. It becomes harder to breathe but you still hang on. You feel the maid’s subtle movements outside your prison. You wonder when, if at all, she will realize what she has done. Then your body begins to tingle as her stomach groans. You have come to terms that this is the end, and you think to yourself that there are much worse ways to go than being eaten by a woman as beautiful as her. At least it wasn’t by the bitch that shrunk you in the first place. You take some solace knowing she will never get that satisfaction. You are barely conscious when your skin begins to melt away. Your last thoughts are of your friends and family. And strangely, on the woman who devoured you. You never even knew her name. 


----------------------------------------------------------


Manami let out a belch and immediately put her hand to her mouth. She knew no one was around but regardless she was embarrassed. She figured she could stay a little longer before she headed back home. She already reported to her boss that she had finished her job and asked for the rest of the day off for “family matters”, which he surprisingly allowed. She was excited to get home. One thing she couldn’t do here she was really craving. She had no idea why but she felt a slight tingle every once in a while down on her crotch. Everytime it did it sent chills down her spine. She knew that if she waited too long then her nice panties were going to get soaked. 


Manami got up, gathered her things and began to walk to the door. As she put on her shoes she could feel a pebble stuck in one of them. Or she thought she did. After moving her toes around a bit it seemed softer then that. She pressed down hard on it with her toes and suddenly it was gone. She reached into her basket to take out the keys when they got snagged on something and were torn from her grip. A bit irritated she bent down to pick them up only to be met with a strange sight. A tiny naked man was on the floor next to the keys. Manami gently picked him up and investigated him further. It was definitely a small man. She put him in the palm of her hand and he immediately started thanking her. Dumbfounded by this discovery she didn’t even know what to do. That’s when it dawned on her. She had cleaned what she thought was bug’s blood in between her breasts earlier. Maybe there was another one in the apartment. And he somehow snuck into her boobs. How perverted. She looked at him again more intently. She confirmed her suspicion. The man in her hand was one of the perverts that would get too handsy with her every time she would walk this way. She smiled deviously at him as she slipped him into her bra. She was going to have fun tonight. 


The next morning, Manami got ready for work. Cooked breakfast and did her normal routine. For some reason her breakfast was lacking that bit of a tingle she got from the udon yesterday, like always. She felt a small pressure from her rear end and promptly disposed of it. What was left of your’s and Misaki’s remains were flushed unnoticed down Manami’s toilet. Putting on her work outfit today, she felt as if she was just slightly too big for it, especially around her chest and butt. She sighed and sucked it in barely stuffing everything where it needs to be. She leaves thinking about cutting back on junk food, except for on Thursdays.