- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

**Part 3! The shrink in the chapter is in the 4’4”-3’4”. Enjoy!


 

We crossed the room to the vodka, on the kitchenette counter. I poured two glasses this time and downed mine without hesitation. He didn't want to drink, but I forced a cup of the stuff down his lips. He had thrown up the vodka he drank earlier, but it should still be able to absorb into his blood. By the stumble in his steps, I figured he was already getting tipsy, and I wanted to keep him that way. I had two more cups myself before I thought it might affect me. Then, I pulled my little man back towards the bed, where I sat down, holding him firmly between my knees. 

 

"I hope you understand your position, little guy," I said. "You are shrinking, and I’m here to prove to you just how weak you will get. Remember these breasts, the ones you fondled so hard before? This is what they’re like now!"

 

With a massive heave of my chest, I swing my boobs to slap him in the face, the massive weight of them almost knocking him over, if my knees weren't holding him. Swinging them up, I let one heavy tit land on his head with a thwack, watching it mold and melt around his face, swallowing up the entire top half of his head with its malleable fat. I laugh at this; his tiny head, just barely supporting one of my breasts, and crushed like an egg beneath! It was almost enough to have me cumming, right then and there.

 

A few minutes later, after I had allowed myself to calm down, I held my little man's head in my lap, a smile on my big lips. The alcohol was starting to go to my head, though it's not like that'll make a difference now. I couldn't see his face, being blocked by the shelf of my breasts, but his body was fidgety, showing his fear, though he remained silent.

 

"Now," I said. "You have a lot of repenting to do for your life of crime. It's time you learned to focus on the woman when you have sex. Do me well, and I just might let you continue to live as my pet. You got that?"

 

I felt him nod on my thighs. "Good. Now take me away, you little bastard."

 

I fall to my back on the bed, closing my eyes and allowing him to fuck me however he thought best. Just the feeling of his diminishing body crawling onto me started me going again. His hands made their way up my thighs, gently pushing them apart to reach the prize between. While one hand caressed my inner thigh, the other made its way to my lower lips and started to stroke. My breasts started to heave up and down as my breathing quickened. His hands continued their work, while I felt something else, his penis, begin to rub my other thigh.

 

"God, you... you're good!"

 

I heard him chuckle. "Not my first time having two-way sex, sure. But never like this before."

 

I heard his voice getting closer as he spoke, and when he finished he clamped his mouth down around my right nipple. As he began to suck, his hands slid to hold the sides of my vagina, pulling it open to let something slide through. He let the flesh snap closed over his dick, and began to press it against the bottom wall, sliding up and down in tune with his sucking. Even though he came nowhere close to filling me up, it was still amazingly GOOD. I tightened up inside, clamping my hips together while my pussy hungrily sucked his dick in all the way up to the balls. I would guess that even like this, he only reached about four inches into me.

 

I started to get my legs involved, wrapping them around him with my soles on his back and pulling him into me, pushing him to thrust harder and more frequently. I arched my back, an action that pulled his mouth from my nipple as my breasts rose out of his reach. When I let myself fall back down, my breast slapped the top of his head with a satisfying smack. I pulled him back to it with my hands and shoved his face into my nipple, but he was getting so short that I had to bend to allow him to reach it. Still, after his initial gasp, he plunged back into his sucking, his head molding into my massive boob. Just like a child.

 

I forced his movements to grow faster as I neared the point of cumming. The best part was, while he had an erection from the stimulus, this was the opposite of what turned him on. I didn’t even have to worry about him cumming first, because he probably wasn’t going to cum at all. I took a swig of vodka straight from the bottle I was holding, and slapped my stomach with my free hand as I felt the liquid flow into me. This felt amazing.

 

"G- get your hands inside me too!" I ordered. "Work harder, damn it! I’m getting close- closer!"

 

With a heave, my hips slap closed, and he is fully encased between my thick thighs, his dick once again pushed to its limit inside me. My vagina lips suck at it hungrily, trying to pull it deeper, but I’m still left with the meager three or four inches of before. Even though my thighs are clapped together, his hips are still pressed as tight as they possibly can be to mine, the width of my thigh gap straining but still managing to accommodate the width of his own hips. He was starting to get truly small.

 

As his hands did the last bits of hard work, I rolled up off my back, still hugging his head into my chest, and fell onto my stomach, on top of him. I came a second later, my hips pounding down on him from above, not even noticing his mouth slip from my nipple. I was squeezing his torso with my arms and his hips with my thighs way too hard, but any shouts of pain he might be making were too muffled by my body, which completely covered his, to be heard over my own moans of pleasure. I sank down into the soft mattress, rubbing his entire body below me, feeling him from my breasts to my thighs. No one looking from the outside would be able to see him at all, with his legs below my vastly thicker thighs and his hands still trapped in the lips of my pussy. 

 

I held him there for too long, and he wasn’t breathing when I rolled off of him. I didn’t worry; I knew enough first aid to easily resuscitate him with a quick kiss and a punch to the chest, but when his breathing was stable again, it took a moment for him to open his eyes. At that point, I couldn’t help comparing our size difference. Lifting my massive ass, he was too weak to roll out of the way before I dropped it on his chest, just to see how much I covered. The widest extent of my flesh was just above his chin on one side and just above his knees on the other. The very idea that his little dick satisfied my giant pussy just a few minutes ago seemed shocking, now that my ass cheeks each covered a third of his body. Though, I did have a titanic butt, even for my size. 

 

"Alright little man," I say as I rock my ass back and forth on his chest. I was so drunk. "You did do you... a good job. I’ll, er, tell you what: let’s take a break for a second, cuz you need a shower! After that, the fun’ll really begin!"

 

I pulled him with me off the bed and practically dragged him to the bathroom, even though I wasn’t really steady on my own feet. By the time we stumbled our way to the door, he was walking somewhat, and crossed the tiled threshold into the room on his own, while I fell against the wall, my shoulder leaving a dent in the drywall. He started to shut the door, but I stopped it. His eyes glanced up at me, worried. How cute.

 

"A tiny little man like you can’t take a.... a shower alone, silly!" I laughed drunkenly. "Didn’t you realize that we’re going to take it together?"

 

His eyes flashed with realization, and I smiled. He knew as well as I did that this wasn’t going to be a break.

 

*

 

So, that’s where this dent in the wall came from. I can feel a soreness in my hips like I tried to stretch them too far apart, which matches my memories. So does this hickey I have on my right areola. But what about this pain in my stomach? Is that just from drinking so much vodka? I feel more full than just that, like I ate something far more massive.

 

Hmm. Well, what happened in the bathroom, I wonder?

 

[~to be continued~]