- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

**Last part! In this chapter, the past Aurora sinks up with the present one, and various secrets are finally revealed! Also, be warned of VERY EXTREME CONTENT!


 

By the time we got out of the shower, he only came up to my knees, making him little more than a foot and a half tall. He looked subdued, resigned to his fate. Just how I wanted him.

 

I took a stop by the vodka bottle again before we got back at it. After talking a swig myself, I drenched his entire body in the stuff just for fun. Then I threw him on the bed and crawled up above him. He held his hands up as if he could block me from falling on him, but instead of dropping instantly, I lowered my swaying tits to hang just barely above him.

 

"My boobs still hurt from how you played with them, back before you started shrinking. Would you like to try massaging them now?"

 

I let my breasts drop, and they cover him completely. I can easily hold him in my hands now; he’s closer to the size of a doll than of even the smallest humans. Holding him to my chest and rolling onto my back, I watched him tumble between my breasts, each of which more massive than him. He slowly rose to his feet, standing between my tits and glaring at my face. I stifled a laugh. 

 

“Look,” he said, his formerly low voice coming out in almost a squeak. “I know you were probably sent here to kill me, but the situation has changed now, hasn’t it? You can sneak me out with you, and I can give you all sorts of useful information! I’m sure your superiors would love you for-”

 

The tiny earthquake in my chest caused by my giggles sent him toppling onto my left boob. “The little man between my tits is trying to negotiate with me! I can’t believe it!”

 

I couldn’t stop laughing. He grabbed hold of my nipple for support, which only made me laugh harder. This pitiful little man still clearly thinks he’s bigger than he is. How delusional!

 

“You are just so cute,” I smiled down at him. “You’re getting so small. Almost like I could just… eat you up.”

 

I smacked my lips. A morbid curiosity was growing in me. I wonder if I could? Would he fit? I’ve never tried eating anything that big before, but…

 

His eyes widened as I silently stared at him. The thought consumed my mind. I put one fist in my crotch, slowly rubbing myself as I weighed it over. I already know the answer though. I have to try, at least, to eat the little man that’s between my breasts, whole. With this determination set, I flushed my eyes back down to him. My big, beautiful eyes must have been so terrifying with that look on them.

 

He turned and ran down my chest, but I tripped him and sent him sprawling flat on my belly. I used my hand to press him into it, imagining the gurgles he must be hearing from me. I was so much bigger than him now, he could fit entirely in my stomach, easily. 

 

“Do you hear that?” I whispered, the delight plain in my voice. “That’s where you’re going. I’ve decided: you’re going inside of me.”

 

I held him there while I imagined what I was about to do to him, giving him time to shrink further. He would be inside me, completely surrounded by me. I would be his world. There would be nothing to him but me. That was what it meant to eat him. A few minutes spent on these thoughts, and not only was I soaking wet, but he was at minimum size, just about eleven inches tall.

 

Lifting him up by one arm, I held him above my face, watching his struggles. He was still quite big; this wasn’t going to be easy. I briefly contemplated chewing him up but dismissed that idea. That would be cannibalism; this is vore. Pulling my dripping hand out of my pussy, I held his legs together as I lowered him to my lips, even as he screamed.

 

“You’re crazy! The drugs have driven you completely mad!”

 

I smiled. “Oh yeah? And who’s fault is that?”

 

And with that I plunged his legs into my mouth, pushing them to the back. Once both feet were beyond my tonsils, I held his arms to his chest, sliding his hips and stomach into my mouth as well. But when his feet hit the back of my mouth, I couldn’t help gagging. I had been deepthroated before, and this was exactly what it felt like. 

 

But I persisted on, after a brief coughing fit. I was going to eat him, period. I felt his legs eventually slide into my throat, even at my body’s protest. I was determined to do this, had to do this. With his arms in my mouth, one hand was free to go back to fisting myself with a pounding fury. I was so close to fully consuming him. So close. This was the hottest thing I even did, in all my years at this job. This turned me on so much, and I couldn’t even explain why. My lips neared his head as his hips reached the back…

 

And he stopped. Push as I might, there was no way I would get his hips through. He was small, but he wasn’t quite small enough. I shoved, I sucked, I did all that I could. But he wouldn’t fit. Tears nearly came to my eyes. Finally, I spit him out between my legs. I had failed. I couldn’t eat him. He and my body won.

 

“Y...you couldn’t do it,” he said, jumping to his feet. “She couldn’t do it!” 

 

He did a little dance of joy, at his fabulous luck right there between my legs. “I was too big after all! There’s no way you can get me inside of you!”

 

His tipsy little dance sent him tumbling right into my crotch. I looked at him there, sitting on the ground right in front of my pussy. And an idea struck, and I instantly brightened up. Quick as a flash, I grabbed him, spreading my legs wide. I should have thought of this strategy before! 

 

“Hey, what are you-”

 

And head-first this time, I jammed him into my vagina. Without a moment to say another word, his head and shoulders slipped in, like an oversized dildo. It didn’t bother me. I had done bigger. Never at work, but I had done bigger. This was going to work, I knew it would work. Thrusting him back and forth into me, I knew that this was going to work. 

 

My breathing was heavy. This was just as good… no, better than my previous idea. He would go inside me, just to a different place. A place of warmth, where I would protect him. I would still be his world, his everything. With this thought, I slid him into me up to his knees. 

 

I clenched up as I felt him slide deeper. His head was hitting against the wall to my womb now. Soon, my little man. I need pleasure right now. I continued to thrust, sucking him in. He would go in, he would! I needed him inside me. Deeper, deeper! 

 

His head and shoulders passed the gate, while I pushed his feet in, my hands on my pussy lips now, pushing him in. He was struggling, but that hardly mattered; he was simply too small to do anything. He was mine. I had him.

 

"Y-yes! Right there! Get... get IN there, you little bastard! Deeper! I SAID... DEE- PER! Ah!"

 

And I felt him slide through, right as I came, fully disappearing inside me. I saw him press up, putting a visible dent into my stomach, but I slapped it back down. With my palm flat on my belly, I could feel him moving inside, looking for some, any, way out. He writhed, he pounded, he even shouted (barely audibly), but he wasn’t getting out. It just felt so RIGHT. This was justice, and his life of crime only got him a one-way ticket to prison. It just so happened that this time, I was the prison. My laughing must have filled his world then. How sad he must have been to feel me pass out.

 

*

 

My god. 

 

I place my hands on my stomach; no, my womb, and feel for the shape I know is there. He’s smaller than any baby would be inside, so much so that I can’t even tell he was there instead of in my stomach. If he’s alive, then… then I’ll be able to sneak out of here with him alive for questioning. Now that I am sober, I see that his offer was intelligent. Even if he’s dead, this is an ideal way to hide the evidence, until I can get to a place to dispose of him. I had… I haven’t ever stuck something in THERE before, so I don’t know if I will be able to get him out!

 

These are not the questions to be asking now. 

 

I pick my clothes off the floor and slide into them. Whatever just happened, it was not supposed to. This must have been the work of my partner… he must have switched our drinks, to make him the one with the shrinking drug. If he’s any good, I should also be able to walk out of here without getting shot to death. I take one last look around me. I’m taking the only really valuable thing here with me, inside me. Still, I feel like I’m leaving something behind in this room. My innocence? No, I lost that long before I got this job. More like… my professional purity. This is going to be a hell of a report to write up. My lips spread into a gritting grin.

 

And with that, I opened the door.

 

Chapter End Notes:

**And there you have it! This was a kinda difficult story for me to write, being from a giantess perspective, and being so extreme. I generally enjoy more gentle giantesses, to be honest, but it’s easier to write them as cruel. Since this is a short story, there is obviously only one giantess, but I’m trying out all sorts of personalities in each of my stories. Hope you enjoyed it! Grinsfins, signing out!