- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

**Part four! Our little drug lord is getting pretty small now, huh? The shrink in this chapter is 3'4"-2'0".

The hot water burst from the shower nozzle as I turned the handle. It took a second for me to adjust it right, but once it was I fell into the stall, kicking the bathroom door closed behind us. There was no bath, but that suited me fine; the glass-walled shower had plenty of room to fit a large woman and her tiny man together inside.

Speaking of, I pulled him up onto my lap, letting the water streaming off my breasts fall onto his chest. His head rested neatly between my boobs, where I could easily wash his hair. I ran my fingers through it, watching it rise and fall with my chest, my breasts closing in around him every time I breathed out. How very small he was now, for me to be able to hold his head like this while he sat on my lap. Now that I thought about it, I haven’t checked his height since before we had sex on the bed. I wonder…

I suddenly rose to my feet, sending him tumbling onto the floor of the shower. He flipped over and looked up at me in panic, as though he was scared of whatever I was going to do to him. Nothing bad, this time, but I liked how that was his reaction.

“Stand up,” I commanded, and waited in the streaming water as he slowly rose to his feet. He looked up at me, and I looked down at him with a smile a mile wide.

He stood with his chin just above my thigh gap. He was hardly half my height now, maybe a few inches over three feet. I slowly edged forward, pushing him up against the glass wall of the shower with my pelvis. The steamy water ran over my shoulder and down between us as I cornered him, and once I had his face firmly trapped by my privates, I watched it pool between us. The water flowed onto me, and off of me onto him, as though this were the way of things.

I felt my insides tingling again as my fingers toyed with my breasts.

I grabbed a sponge off the shelf, and covering it with liquid from a bottle at random, I held it down to him, taking a step back. “Here, take this. Wash my butt with it.”

I turned around, presenting him with the massive wall of my ass. I’m still fondling my breasts, letting the water stream over me, as I wait for the sponge to touch me. After a few seconds, I still haven’t felt it.

“Hey!” I slammed my ass into the wall, lifting him off his feet as he is hit in the chest by it. I looked over my shoulder to see him struggling against me, but every motion he made simply melds into or slips off my skin. That’s right, my ass is too big to escape from.

“I said,” I flexed my ass once, allowing his head to slip an inch towards the crack; I do this with every word of my sentence. “Wash. My. Butt.”

His head was getting dangerously close to the point of no return. Slowly he reached his hand up and runs the soapy sponge across my skin. That’s more like it.

I stepped forward and turned off the water, allowing him to fall to the ground. He started his work again in earnest now, rubbing the sponge across my hips and butt like his life depended on it. He had to stretch to reach the top of my butt, it was getting so far above his head, but I still appreciated his attempt. I took some of the soup from the bottle and started my own work, rubbing it across my tits, getting them nice and slippery. Before long, my entire body was covered in soap, as was his. He easily slid right off me whenever we touched; he could slide down me like a waterslide if I let him. Like our entire bodies were lubricated. And just like that, my pussy was dripping wet, again.

I stood above him, my hands on my hips in a power stance, once more with the water running. He was just about eye level with my sex.

“You’re going to fuck me with your head now,” I stated. He hesitated; I didn’t.

His face fit just perfectly in my pussy. I pressed him into me from the front with both hands, my eyes squeezed closed and my breasts mashed against the wall. Though I could hardly feel it, he was putting in the effort to lick me. His body was against my right leg, and as the minutes of him licking went by, I had to raise him higher and higher off the ground to keep him in reach. His dick rode my knee, giving him an erection as he wrapped his arms and legs around my thigh for stability. It was so good.

“Just to think, we were the same size less than an hour ago,” I said, still grinding him into me. “Well, not the same size. From the start, I was bigger than you, wasn’t I? You thought I was going to get smaller, but I’ve only gotten bigger, haven’t I? How idiotic of you.”

“Shut up,” he burbled into my wet vagina.

“Oh, that feels nice!” I gasped. “Your little words, coming from your little mouth into me.”

I grinned down at him, but he didn’t speak again. No matter; I only ground him deeper into me. Nearly his entire face fit between my lips, siding up and down, back and forth. I felt like I was gnawing on him, like any second I could suck him inside. But even if he was only two and a half feet tall, I couldn’t get his head past the opening. Not yet, but he would only get smaller. It would only be a matter of time.

The thought had me jamming him in even harder as I leaned backward in pleasure. I slipped and fell on my butt, and momentarily his head was freed from me. He took a few heavy gasps of air as we sat on the floor, the water pooling around us. Then, before my arousal faded, I lifted myself up and sat down upon his face to finish the job. My thighs pinned his arms down, and just for fun, I gave his little penis a handjob while it was there in front of me. He was too small to ever use it effectively again, so I didn’t care if I spoiled his erection.

Now that I had gravity on my side, his face was pushed deeper into my body than ever before. His head was completely swallowed up by my rear, and if I stood up then, I would have easily clamped my cheeks shut around everything above the shoulders. I had to give him periodic breaks to breathe, but as I neared the edge, these became rare. Finally, his head almost completely inside my lips, I came with a gasp, sending my juices flowing across his face, and made sure he did too. Even if my being large was a turn-off for him, I was still a skilled sex-worker. My men came when I wanted them to.

I was sure to pull myself off of him before he passed out this time, and we sat, me on his chest, for a solid minute in the warm shower, the water washing away the mess we made together. By the time I flopped out onto the bathroom floor, dripping water, we were both… well, cleaner than we were when we went in, I guess. I crawled across the floor to look in the closet for a towel, but turned around when I heard a sound behind me. The little man was hanging from the doorknob, desperately trying to turn it, but to no avail.

“Wow, look at you go,” I laughed, watching him struggle, towel in hand. “Brilliant escape attempt. Now, let’s get you dried off.”

*

I take a quick look into the bathroom. Yeesh. That explains the mess of water there. The more I remember, the harder my memories become to deny. With the size he was getting down to, he could be hiding anywhere in this room. I need to be careful until I remember where I last saw him. Especially with this pain in my stomach slowing me down….

Quickly, what happened next?

[~to be continued~]

Chapter End Notes:

**Only one part left after this. I hope it's a good one.