- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

**Part 2! I think there will turn out to be 5 parts, so the story moves pretty quickly. Anyways, this picks up right where the last part left off. Also, the ball now starts to get rolling with the actual GTS content. The shrink in this chapter is in the 5'4"-4'4" range.

"You thought you were clever, getting me like this, didn't you?" The vertically challenged drug lord said as he took ice from the freezer. "You thought you could get me here when I'm nice and vulnerable and take me out while no one is looking. Well, sorry to tell you now, but I don't like being watched when I have sex either."


Realization hit me. I drank two sips of the punch. The punch was drugged. He knew about my mission.


"You drugged me!"


"Yes, but probably not quite the way you're thinking."


"What...?" My mind was refusing to be helpful. "Not in the... but it did start before I drank.. but how...?"


"Oh, there's drugs in the punch alright. But no, I'll spell it out for you: you're feeling like that right now because there's aphrodisiac vapor in the air; it came in through the vents. I do this often enough that I almost don't feel it, but you should be begging for sex right now."


"Then... the punch?" My lips slurred out. All I could think about was sex. Sex, sex, six, sex, sax.


"Oh, you American agents!" He laughed. "You think you're so clever! Do you know, I've done this same routine twice now, and you fall for it every time! And the best part is, you can never figure out what happened."


"Wh... what do you mean?" 


"You haven't already noticed?" He smiled again, dropping a cube of ice into his glass. "I guess I'll have to spell it out for you again. You see, I'm not a drug dealer for nothing. I have access to all kinds of neat new strains. And one, well, one is special!"


He poured his cup full of vodka. "It's hormonal, actually, and hella expensive, too. But for people with my tastes, it's worth the price. Amazing what modern technology has come to."


He downed the vodka in one gulp. "I am a microphile, you see. I want to be bigger than the women I sleep with, much bigger. Even if I am on the shorter side myself, this drug is willing to accommodate. Even for a big girl like you, we should already be able to see the effects. Would you like to try standing up for me, if you can?"


He walked over to the foot of the bed, standing with his dick hanging low and his hands on his hips. Even though he's not particularly handsome, I was getting desperate; I couldn't help but crawl towards him. Sliding my legs off the bed, I stood up in front of him.


"Can't you see?" He laughed, pointing at my face from a few feet away. "Your height is already beginning to... diminish... hmm, that's strange."


I looked down at him as his voice faltered, and the two of us stood naked, facing each other. He was always a few inches shorter than me, but the difference seemed more pronounced now. I took a step forward to be right in front of him. We didn't stand side by side earlier, but would he have only come up to my chin?


His pointing finger wavered as I stepped closer. Every part of my brain that was telling me "that's impossible" or "that goes against everything he just told you about this situation" was being overridden by the part that thought "that's so unbelievably sexy."


"I see!" my mouth finally said, almost on its own. "The one who's shrinking is..."


He turned to run for the door, but I was close enough to easily trip him. His vodka glass rolled away across the floor as I fell upon him, and my kiss came with such force that it pushed his head to the ground. My arms pinned his down while I mashed my legs together, in absence of any real way to stimulate myself. This problem was solved when he kicked his knee up between my legs, which my pussy hungrily absorbed, ignoring the pain, while my legs clamped around it. My breasts spilled off either side of his chest while my hair, flying loose from its band, fell around our heads.


And the kiss went on. I couldn't stop myself; not only because of the aphrodisiacs in the air but also because of how hot it was to be completely dominating a man like this. He probably wasn't getting anything out of it, having just cummed a minute ago, but I was already set to go a second time. He was trying to pull his knee back now, but my legs had a firm grip on it and weren't letting go. Finally, I released him from the kiss, and he was left gasping on the floor. I didn't spare a moment, leaning down to whisper, in soft gentle words, into his ear as I continued to otherwise manhandle him freely.


"You know," I said, my lips brushing his ear. "I think I might be a microphile too. Nothing has... ever turned me on more than knowing you're slowly... shrinking... right underneath me. Like... the pressure of my massive body is deflating you, bit... by... bit."


The wild attempt he gave to break free then sent me almost to the edge. I lifted myself to my elbows, pulling his knee (still in the mouth of my pussy) up with me. 


"Help!" He yelled the moment the pressure was off of him. "Somebody he-"


"Be QUIET," I said, dropping my breasts onto his face as I continued to rape him. 


I hugged him to my chest as I felt the juices gathering inside me. His head was easily smothered between them. From what I could see, his head wasn't even bigger than each of them anymore. He gnashed his teeth at them, but there was nothing for him to grip and all I felt was the teeth rubbing uselessly on the fat of my boob. I felt my nipple sliding into his ear, filling up almost the entire outer section. God it was hot. 


“Nobody’s going to help you,” I told him. “You’re all mine. My breasts are the only source of comfort you’ll ever find now.”


And I came, drenching his knee in my juices as his head sunk further into my chest, almost swallowed up by my breasts. I fell to the floor, allowing myself a minute or two to calm down. I wrapped my thick legs around him as well, each of which now thicker than his hips. Beneath me on the floor, he was almost entirely consumed by my flesh. I felt like I was touching every inch of his body.


And I could feel it. Every so slowly, his skin sliding across mine. Where it stuck, the tension would build up, and then it would slide all at once, a fraction of an inch. With every second, every rise and fall of my chest, I felt like I was covering more and more of him. 


It took me several minutes before I could pull away from him. He sat, drenched in sweat on the floor, panting and trying to regain the air he was deprived of for the last few minutes. A second later he was vomiting. This made sense to me- the contents of his stomach would shrink with him- but I was sure that later I would realize the numerous ways this situation was otherwise impossible. Right now, I just didn't care.


"Well, my little pet drug lord," I spoke, hands on my wide hips, looming naked above him. "Why don't you tell me: how small will you get?"


He opened his mouth to speak, but all that came out at first was a cough; only after that did he say: "fuck you."


"That's not the answer I was looking for," I say, pressing a foot on his back. "I have no difficulty crushing a scumbag like you under my ass if I need you to answer."


"Just... just under a foot tall," he finally responded, and I fell to my knees when I heard this. A foot? I couldn't stop my breathing from going ragged. Think of what I could do while he shrunk to that size. I could... I could even....


He watched from below as I fondled my breasts above him, lost in steamy thoughts, my mouth gaping half open. Thinking I wasn’t paying attention, he started to crawl away from me, but I grabbed him and pulled him to his feet. We stood next to each other while I compared our height. The top of his head was just a little higher than my nipple. He must have lost a full foot of height already. My legs were already thicker than his torso, my breasts more massive than his head. All of the implications, the possible uses of this, were dawning on me. And they were all for my personal pleasure.


*


Ok, so I was drugged with aphrodisiacs and lost control. I still have no understanding of how this "shrinking drug" works, though. I’m having a very difficult time believing it is real. There must have been some sort of trick to it, or else some way to confirm now in the present if what my memory is telling me is actually true. 


Well then, what happened next?

 

[~to be continued~]