- Text Size +

Chapter 30:

(Posted: May 21)

 

 

 

“I'm coming back for you two fools later,” Versa told her shrunken captives cowering beneath her on the floor. “Not like you can escape this room anyways. It seems I need to talk to Katherine now.”

With hardly a flourish or goodbye, the naked giantess strode confidently out of the room, presumably toward the front door of the mansion. As she left, Harrison regained his footing and began hobbling over to Jessica, who still hid under a couch. Upon seeing him, she ran to him too.

The two collided and wrapped each other in a loving embrace. Jessica, still about twice as tall as Harrison, picked him up and hugged him tightly to her body. Harrison did his best to wrap his small arms around her, but her large breasts mashed against him, making it difficult to breathe. After a moment, the two made eye-contact.

“I thought for sure you were dead!” Jessica admitted to Harrison.

“I thought she was going to kill you too!” he replied. “Did you kill Claire?”

Jessica paused, clearly rattled. “Accidentally, I think. Last thing I remember was having the knife against her neck, and then when the box flipped... all I saw was blood.”

“Wow...” was all Harrison could think to say. Jessica set him down on the floor in front of her.

“Kat sure showed up at the right time,” she commented, changing the subject. She looked over toward the darkened windows across the room. “I wonder how she got so big.”

“No idea.”

“We probably only have a few minutes before Versa shrinks her and comes back to find us.”

“Yeah, let's get the hell out of this room,” agreed Harrison.

“How though? The step out is too big even for me. If I was just a little bit taller-”

“Look!” exclaimed Harrison. He pointed toward the pile of boxes and equipment stacked against the nearby wall; the same boxes Rich had tried hiding behind. “See that one there? By the step?”

When Versa located Rich she had moved around the cardboard boxes, and one in particular had been shifted to rest right up against the step that led out of the room.

“Do you think we could climb up the side of the box to get over the top of the step?” Harrison asked Jessica, looking up. He saw her face lost in thought.

With her arms outstretched above her head, the height of the step was only slightly taller than her reach. “The sides of those boxes are too smooth,” Jessica finally said. “But if we had some kind of foothold... maybe?”

“Your knife!” Harrison shouted. “We could carve into the side and crawl up! Where is it?”

“Oh!” Jessica exclaimed, suddenly swiveling her head around to search the vast expanse of the room. “It flew out of my hand but it must be here somewhere!”

Harrison knew they might not have much time before Versa came back. The house continued to spontaneously shake as Kat's massive form moved around outside. He could even hear the rumble of her voice talking softly from time to time, but he couldn't exactly make out her words, much less concentrate on anything besides looking for the knife and escaping.

“I see it!” Jessica called out after about a minute of searching. Walking over to it and picking it off the floor, she could see Claire's fresh blood smeared over the blade. Though she loathed Claire, she had not yet accepted in her mind the horror of what she had done. Maybe she disconnected safely after all? Jessica didn't want to believe that she might have inadvertently murdered the young heiress.

“Let's go!” she said to Harrison. Not waiting for a reply, Jessica took off sprinting for the box. By the time Harrison's little legs finally caught up with her, she was already gashing out footholds in the side of the cardboard box. Though her knife wasn't long enough to cut though the thickness of the cardboard, Jessica had no trouble whittling out small chunks from the surface of the pliant box.

Harrison watched her work for a moment, then commented, “So what's the plan, how's this gonna work?”

Jessica grunted as she dug the knife into the box. “You ever been rock climbing Harrison?”

“No.”

“Oh. Well, like that.”

Jessica paused for a moment to look at the few cuts she had already scoured into the side of the box. So far, they went up to the level of her head, still short of where they needed to be.

“I might have to cut more as we go up,” she commented.

“How am I going to make it up?” Harrison asked her sheepishly. The cuts she was making into the box were too far apart for him to effectively climb.

Looking down at him, Jessica smiled and rubbed him on his shoulder. “On my back silly,” she explained.

“Oh.”

“Ready?”

“Uh. Sure, I guess,” replied Harrison cautiously.

Squatting down, Jessica motioned Harrison to grab onto her shoulders and wrap his arms around her. Using her hips to support his legs, he awkwardly latched onto her back. Jessica stood to her full height.

“Yeah, you don't weigh much, this shouldn't be too much trouble,” she told him.

Placing the blade between her teeth, Jessica put a foot into the lowest cut-out and grabbed a higher one. Pulling herself off the carpeted floor, she slowly started climbing up the box. After raising herself up, she used her free hand to grab her knife and reaching high over her head, stabbed the side of the box. The knife stuck. Though the blade's handle was small, she used the available leverage and pulled herself up, nestling her other foot in a higher foothold.

They didn't have far to climb. Within a minute they were just below the lip of the giant step next to them.

“Harrison, climb onto my shoulders and see if you can reach the step,” Jessica told him through labored breaths.

“Uh, ok,” he replied, awkwardly pulling his knees up to her shoulders. Under him, he could feel her straining to keep hold of the box. Scrambling up her body, he found himself able to slowly stand atop her shoulders. The top of the step was right next to him.

Throwing his arms over the top, Harrison partly jumped and stepped off of Jessica and with some effort pulled himself up over the step. Rolling his legs out from under himself, he came to rest panting heavily and lying on his back. Above him, the impossibly high ceiling of the hallway stared back at him.

After a moment of pause, he stood to get a look at Jessica who was slowly making her way up the side of the box.

“Ok, I think I can make it,” she finally said, looking at the giant step next to her.

“If you reach over to the step I can help pull you up,” offered Harrison.

Jessica twisted her face in amusement at him. “Harrison I'm pretty sure I'd just pull you right back down.”

Harrison chuckled. “Well, I guess we'll see.”

With her fleet planted in two footholds, Jessica twisted her body and reached one arm out, then another, to grab the top of the step. Harrison used his small arms to grab her and help pull her up as Jessica disengaged her feet from the footholds on the box. After a moment of uncertainty, Jessica pulled her torso up onto the step, soon followed by her legs. Harrison did his best to help but his small strength proved rather inconsequential.

“Hell yeah!” Jessica exclaimed when she was fully on the step. “We made it!”

“Let's run!” Harrison quickly said.

“To where?” Jessica asked as she rose to her feet.

“Anywhere! Let's go down this hallway. There must be somewhere to hide!”

Harrison and Jessica both peered down the titanic hallway in front of them. A carpet runner covered most of the wood floor and the walls high above them displayed framed paintings and other decorations.

Without saying a word, Jessica began briskly walking toward one of the walls while Harrison followed her in a run. Down the hallway he could see another doorway.

“Let's see if we can hide in there,” Harrison suggested as he panted behind Jessica. He pointed at the doorway in the distance.

“Ok,” Jessica replied.

As the two shrunken pilots moved down the hallway, the house continued to intermittently shake as Kat moved outside. Harrison thought it must be good sign that she was still so big, but he wondered what happened to Versa. Was she coming back for them?

A few minutes later, Harrison and Jessica reached the doorway. Peering into another large room of the house, they could see it was furnished like a library, full of comfortable chairs and walls lined with bookcases. A stone fireplace dominated the far side of the room and above the mantle a mounted buck's head surveyed the room with its glassy, dead eyes.

Jessica cautiously walked into the room as Harrison followed behind her. At their sizes, he figured, they would feel Versa's heavy footfalls coming to get them before they saw her. It wasn't like she could sneak up on them at her size, and right now the house was silent.

“Look, there!” Jessica exclaimed. A small gap existed between the wall and the nearest bookcase. The two of them raced over to it and Harrison easily fit in. Jessica shimmied her body into the much tighter space, but she fit too. Barely. But it was a hiding spot, and now they felt relieved.

“Tight fit,” Harrison commented to Jessica with a smile, who looked uncomfortable and couldn't sit down. The space they occupied was dusty and cramped, but enough light squeezed in with them that they could still see each other.

The humor of the situation passed and slowly a sense of uncertainty descended on the two escapees.

“Well, what now?” Jessica asked Harrison, looking down on him skeptically.

“I... I don't know,” he replied sheepishly. Sitting down in the dusty space to rest, he looked up at Jessica, he large body silhouetted by the light filtering in.

“Ok, so it's occurred to me,” Jessica explained casually, finally relaxing, “if Claire's dead and Rich actually got out and is alive, SunCorp is definitely fucked which means...” She sighed in resignation. “Our biggest problem now is just getting out of this damn sim.”

“I think you're probably right,” agreed Harrison. “I don't think anyone on the other side is going to be faking our deaths now. I just don't see Rich going down without a fight.”

“But then how do we get out of here?” Jessica wondered aloud. “If we die in here, Versa put in her kill-switch. And she also blocked anyone from disconnecting us manually.”

“You're forgetting too that Claire made it so I can't die,” Harrison reminded her. “And Versa that shut off the kill-switch for Rich, presumably, so it can be changed,” he added.

“Yeah, but that was before we pissed her off. And who knows what's going on between her and Kat at the moment. Kat might have just stepped on her by now.”

“I don't think that would kill her though, just destroy her avatar,” Harrison guessed. “She's infected this world and she's only going to get stronger. We can't change that. Pretty soon she'll be everywhere and be able to track our movement through VERSA-B. Hell, or maybe even read our thoughts.”

“I wish we just had a damn out-key,” said Jessica hopelessly.

A memory sparked within Harrison's mind. “An out-key!” he said aloud. “You think that would work? Finding an apple and eating it?!”

“I don't see why not,” Jessica said, calm but confused by Harrison's reaction. “I remember someone explained to us how that whole disconnect procedure was coded differently. It's not affected by the AI, it should just work, like flipping a switch.”

Harrison's heart began beating faster. “Ok, I remember now before Claire shrunk me, there was a guard with her, and she told him there were out-keys upstairs. I think in Leo's office? Where we found that weird note?”

“Really?” Jessica said in surprise.

“Yeah, I'm pretty sure!”

“Ok then... well, how the hell do we get upstairs?”

Her words crushed Harrison's optimism. She was right. It had already been a herculean labor getting up just one step, there was no way they could get up thirty. If it was even possible, it would take an entire day.

“Fuck,” Harrison sighed. He looked up at Jessica longingly. “I just want to fucking go home.”

She smiled down at him. “Me too.”

Suddenly her nose sniffled and she let out a loud sneeze.

“Bless you,” said Harrison.

“Ugh, I hate this place,” complained Jessica. She shimmied her body out of the dusty, confined slot and back into the openness of the room. Calling back to Harrison she told him, “I'm going to wait out here. If Versa comes, I'll jump back in, but until then, fuck that.”

Harrison peered out and watched Jessica sit down and lean against the nearby wall of the room, stretching her long legs out in front of her. Though he noticed the few small holes in her black pantyhose and the whiteness of her bra sullied with dirt and flecks of blood, he thought she looked absolutely beautiful. For whatever reason at that moment, his heart swelled at the sight of her. He let out the long sigh of a smitten lover.

“What?” Jessica asked him, indignantly.

“Nothing, just looking at you,” said Harrison dreamily.

She smirked. It was obvious what he was thinking. She couldn't help but feel the same way toward him, but it was odd beholding him at such a smaller size. He looked like a little child, yet he was a man. She felt a protective urge manifest within her.

“Come sit with me,” she asked him warmly.

Harrison wordlessly walked out from the hiding spot toward her. With her seated, he stood about the same height as her. Jessica caught him glancing at her breasts, but it didn't annoy her. She could only imagine how overwhelming she appeared to him. It made her feel warm inside.

The gentle, intermittent shaking of the house lulled them into a sense of security. Versa was nowhere nearby and unlikely to find them now in such a large mansion. The building was huge and they were small. After so much anxiety, the two lovers savored their current respite from calamity.

“You cold?” Jessica commented to Harrison, eyeing his nakedness.

“Yeah, a little,” he admitted as he walked up to her. He looked at her wearily, fatigue painted clearly across his face.

“Come,” said Jessica, inviting him to sit in her over-sized lap.

Wordlessly, Harrison smiled in relief and crawled onto her. Her body felt warm and he found himself instantly snuggling into her bosom. Her arms wrapped around him and held him gently and lovingly.

With his small head pressed against her boobs, Jessica felt a pleasant sensation of arousal come from her breasts. Her nipples tingled behind her bra and the touch of his body sent a jolt of pleasure down her spine.

“This is nice,” Jessica whispered between her slow breaths. Holding Harrison just felt... right. Though his childlike size caused a strange maternal instinct to build inside of her, Jessica certainly regarded him as a man with her heart and her mind. And her loins.

Harrison didn't say a word as he sat on Jessica. His breathing slowed and he relaxed as he savored the feeling of closeness. One of Jessica's large hands came up and rested on the back of his head, caressing him and gently holding him against her bosom. Harrison marveled silently at the realization that each of her breasts were roughly equivalent to the size of his head.

Jessica shifted her body under Harrison and leaned forward a bit. “Ugh, lemme get comfortable real quick,” she grunted, sending a hand behind her back. Before Harrison wondered what she was doing, Jessica deftly unclasped her bra. The cups around her breasts loosened and Jessica quickly danced her arms out of the restrictive garment. Caught in awe, Harrison watched her boobs bounce free, inches from his face.

In her defense, Jessica knew that very few things feel better than taking off a bra after a long day. But she certainly couldn't turn down the opportunity with Harrison cuddled up against her breasts. She smiled warmly down at him as he stared dumbfounded at her beautiful body.

“Where were we?” she asked knowingly, using her powerful hand to bring Harrison's head back against her breasts. She pushed his head softly against her left breast, the supple flesh yielding gently to Harrison's body. Jessica's swelling nipple poked the side of Harrison's face, sending a small wave of pleasure through her body.

As she clenched his body to hers, Jessica felt something small begin to poke her abdomen. A crude smirk formed on her lips as she realized it must be Harrison's cock becoming erect. She wasn't surprised by his arousal and was silently pleased with herself as they lay entwined together. She certainly felt tired and wanted to relax, but something about Harrison's cute little body made her want to be closer to him.

Harrison, on the other hand, couldn't keep his overwhelmed mind straight. First Jessica had taken off her bra, displaying her enormous breasts to him, then proceeded to push him right into her cleavage. It was highly erotic and he felt ashamed that he couldn't control his arousal, but he simply couldn't resist her. He too felt exhausted from their ordeal and wanted to simply rest with her, but with her nipple poking him in the face and his head pushed into one of her soft breasts, lust began clouding his mind.

Without much of a thought, Harrison turned his head and opened his small mouth and let Jessica's over-sized nipple pop between his lips. It felt like a thumb against his tongue, and instinctually he let his lips gently form around it.

When Harrison took her nipple in his mouth, Jessica let out a small yelp. Pleasure exploded through her body as his mouth caused the nub to swell in between his lips. Her arousal skyrocketed and she felt her pussy moisten beneath her skirt. She cooed gently and smiled demurely down at Harrison.

“Harrison!” she called to him softly, acting calm as the arousal built up inside her.

Harrison pulled away for a moment to look up at her. “Sorry... it, uh, just felt... right,” he admitted, feeling a little conflicted by his boldness.

“No, it feels good, keep going,” she told him gently. Harrison opened his mouth to speak but before he could talk again, Jessica used her big hand to push his head back onto her boob, her nipple once again entering his mouth.

“You don't need to say anything,” she told him, “I've got you.” Absentmindedly, she began stroking the hair on his head, lost in the feeling of his little mouth sucking on her tit. It felt amazing and she let out a long, drawn-out sigh. At that moment she convinced herself she was going to get them both out of VERSA-B. She would find a way to climb the stairs up to the office, get a piece of an apple, and bring it back to him. She would save them both. She was bigger. It felt right.

Lost in the moment, Jessica hadn't realized she had closed her eyes or increased her grip on Harrison's head. Opening her eyes and looking down at the small man, she wondered what he was thinking. He probably felt overwhelmed, not just by her but by being so small in this huge world. His dependence on her felt wonderful, kind of erotic actually, and Jessica had to catch herself from truly taking advantage of Harrison. He needed her protection, she reminded herself, and she was going to save him. In the meantime though, she reveled in the attention he was lavishing on her breast.

Bringing her free hand into her lap, Jessica pushed it between their bodies. She found Harrison's cock and began fondling it, causing him to moan into her nipple. The vibrations felt good against her skin and Jessica began diligently playing with his little penis. Proportionally, his cock was a respectable size, but in his reduced state Jessica realized even her fingers were longer than his member.

Holding his head against her breast with one hand and caressing his manhood with the other, Jessica lovingly dominated Harrison. He couldn't believe she had gone straight for his cock; her fingers felt so good, if not strangely large. Gripping his shaft with just her thumb and index finger, Jessica tenderly but firmly pumped him while her other fingers tickled his scrotum.

Even if he had wanted to pull away, he couldn't; inadvertently or not, Jessica held his head firmly against her breast, her nipple aggressively occupying his mouth. Moaning and grunting and trying not to bite down, Harrison remained helpless as Jessica pleasured him. As the sensations on his cock increased, he began thrashing involuntarily.

“It's ok, just relax,” Jessica cooed, delighted by the pleasure she was giving him.

Harrison could feel his orgasm building. Feeling his sweaty body against Jessica's torso, his senses heightened and his mind was unable to focus on anything but his cock. If he had been able to open his eyes, he would have seen Jessica's pleased smile beaming down on him.

Like the growl of thunder racing toward the horizon, Harrison felt himself pass the point of no return. He was matching Jessica's ministrations with his own body, rhythmically humping her hand, and now he felt his body tense up. Jessica felt his orgasm coming too, and at the last moment grabbed his cock and made sure to point it away from her naked belly.

Harrison began shooting spurts of cum as a tremendous orgasm racked his body. Jessica watched gleefully as his cock unloaded on her red skirt. Harrison's breathing became ragged as she pulled him off her breast and let him vigorously suck down fresh air.

“Oh my... God...” he finally sputtered, feeling mentally elevated and physically defeated by his orgasm. His eyes half-open, he looked into the face of his goddess, Jessica. She smiled back lovingly.

“Did you like that?” she asked him smugly.

Harrison nodded his head emphatically. He had just experienced the most erotic handjob of his entire life.

“That was... that was amazing,” he was finally able to admit to her. Then he noticed the mess he had made on her skirt. “Oops, sorry about that.”

“It's ok,” Jessica told him. She had been cradling him in her arms and now gently shifted to set him down on the floor. Harrison felt like he couldn't move; the orgasm had blown a hole through his mind.

As he lay dazed next to her, Jessica slipped off her boots, first one, then the other. Standing up, she unzipped her soiled skirt and let it fall to her feet. Her pantyhose, sticky with sweat, felt uncomfortable around her legs and she hastily peeled them off. Down below her, Harrison gazed up at her giant body. She was clad only in a pair of white panties, and she looked down at him with an expectant look.

“You look so fucking hot right now,” was all Harrison could say. And she truly was, standing there nearly nude, her beautiful face peering down at him. Her golden blond hair fell across her shoulders like a sunrise and her perky, sculpted breasts stuck out proudly from her chest, each one crowned by a red, cherry-sized nipple.

Shifting her long legs, Jessica swung her hips and let her underwear drop to the floor, exposing her pussy to Harrison. She watched his eyes widen as she stepped out of her discarded panties.

“Hey, stand up,” she ordered him politely, “I want to try something.”

“What?” Harrison asked as he slowly got to his feet.

When he rose to his full height, he found himself staring face to face with Jessica's crotch. Tilting his head up, he saw a greedy grin peeking out from behind her boobs.

“Oh...” he realized as Jessica's hand moved to the back of his head. She wanted her turn. He should have known.

Jessica stepped forward into him and she pushed his head between her legs. He was the perfect height. His nose came in contact with her clitoris and his lips met hers. Above him, Jessica moaned as Harrison overcame the initial shock and discomfort. Crammed up against her pussy, his head was bent uncomfortably back on his neck, but he knew he owed it to her to give it his due diligence. So he started licking.

Harrison had gone down on girls before, but the pussy currently in his face was huge. Jessica's already moistened labia enveloped him, smearing his face with her juices and making it difficult for him to breathe. Though his tongue darted out to lick her, Harrison found at his reduced size he couldn't push around her vulva as much as he had hoped. Jessica's hand started rubbing his head up and down her wet slit as Harrison reached out to grip her legs to keep himself steady.

After so much teasing, the feeling of Harrison finally between her legs enthralled Jessica. Her pussy blossomed to accommodate his tongue and the sensation of her labia rubbing over his face felt wonderful. Unlike in the past when guys had given her oral, this feeling was less slobbery mouth and more... well, face. She could feel Harrison's tongue here and there, but she knew almost all the wetness down there belonged to her.

Letting out a moan, Jessica's other hand moved up and caressed one of her breasts. Her eyes closed and rolled back in her head as she focused on grinding herself against Harrison. Standing taller and weighing significantly more than his little body, Jessica found herself slowly pushing forward against him, causing Harrison to slowly shuffle backward to keep his balance.

Realizing what she was doing and knowing she wouldn't be able to finish while trying to maintain balance, Jessica pulled herself away from Harrison momentarily. Surprised by the pause, Harrison sputtered and used the break to gulp down some air. His face was soaked and he tried blinking his eyes, but Jessica's cum caused his eyelashes to stick together.

“Back up,” he heard her say. Wiping his face down, Harrison took a couple steps back before he collided with the wall behind him. Finally opening his eyes, he saw Jessica's hungry pussy close in on him again.

Jessica positioned Harrison between herself and the wall and began really grinding against him. Steadying herself with both her hands against the wall, she began gyrating her hips on him while Harrison did his best to please her with his little tongue. To Jessica, her ministrations felt smooth and gentle, but to Harrison it felt like he was locked in a wrestling match against her snatch. Her hips slammed into him, battering his head with her giant vagina.

As the seconds ticked by and the tempo increased, Harrison began to feel increasingly uncomfortable pinned against the wall by Jessica's body. His neck became sore, his jaw was aching, and his face was completely coated by her. He realized that he couldn't escape, as her powerful thighs were trapping him in place. Hoping she would eventually orgasm or get bored, Harrison had no choice but to submit. His arms wrapped around her massive legs as she repeatedly thrust her sex into his face.

As she continued to ride Harrison and build toward an orgasm, Jessica again returned a hand behind Harrison's head, pushing him aggressively into her vulva. Though it occurred to her that Harrison might be getting uncomfortable, she was close and thought he would be able to tolerate it a little longer. His tongue was slaving away in between her labia and although he couldn't exactly penetrate her at his size, she could push his face against her clit in all sorts of wonderful ways.

The first signs of orgasm began blooming within her. As she felt the steady march of it approach, Jessica let out increasingly louder moans as she pushed her crotch against Harrison's head. She felt him struggling against her legs, but she was so close and couldn't let him go just yet.

As the lightning bolt of her climax exploded from her womanhood, Jessica's arm tensed up and smashed Harrison against her pussy. She could feel her inner muscles contracting as she smeared his face into her vulva, savoring the delicious feeling of her orgasm pulsing through her nerves. Her moan turned into a lustful smile as she finally opened her eyes and caught her breath.

Jessica took a step back from the wall as she came down from the high of her climax. Gently easing Harrison away from her satisfied pussy, she saw gooey beads of cum connecting her sex to his face. Harrison crumpled to the floor in front of her on his hands and knees, coughing up what looked like more of her juices. Both lovers panted heavily.

“Holy shit...” was all Jessica could say in the moment. Her head spun in post-orgasmic bliss.

Looking up at her from his hands and knees, Harrison let out a smile. “Enjoy yourself?” he asked cheekily.

“That was amazing...”

“I could tell you had fun,” he commented, making a show of wiping her cum off his face. Jessica could tell he wasn't exactly happy, but he seemed to be a good sport about it.

She smiled devilishly at him and shrugged her shoulders. “Perfect height!”

“So I guess we're even now?” He climbed to his feet, looking as if he had just stepped out of a boxing ring.

“Sure. You ready to go home?” Jessica asked him, spying her panties where she had left them.

“I've been ready... you're the one that had to take care of yourself,” he pointed out jokingly. Despite her aggressiveness during sex, Harrison couldn't help but feel smitten by Jessica. He appreciated her passion, and the ache in his neck was already beginning to fade. He wouldn't want to do it again but he was already remembering it fondly.

“Don't tempt me buddy,” she said, smiling down at him. She grabbed her panties and slipped them on. After finally getting some long-needed fun in the sim, it was now time to run for their lives.