- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This next chapter is a little bizarre, but hey, sometimes science fiction is weird. If you bear with it, there are only 5 more chapters to go until we're done!

 

Chapter 27:

(Posted: May 6)

 

 

Cupping him carefully in the palm of one of her hands, Versa walked through the house holding Harrison's miniature form. Harrison couldn't tell where he was, but it frankly didn't matter to him.

“So what is it you want to tell me?” she asked him. She sounded very curious, but in an amused way.

“I have a proposal for you,” he explained. “I was thinking I could do something for you if you do something for me.”

It surprised him when she laughed. She tried holding her hand steady but it still shook Harrison quite a bit. He could only sit nervously on her palm, lest he tumble off of it. But it encouraged him that she laughed. She was starting to become more human, and that would only help his cause.

“You want to make a deal with me?” she clarified. It sounded condescending but Harrison felt like he hadn't lost her yet.

“Yes, I want to make a deal with you,” he confirmed. “After all, I know you enjoy bargaining.”

“Why should I help you then? I recall you didn't uphold the last bargain we made.”

Harrison wasn't going to let her outmaneuver him. She was just a computer after all. “That's not true ma'am,” he asserted, politely. Versa looked at him skeptically, but with a smile. She displayed a particular affection for his boldness.

He didn't quite understand how she'd gotten out of VERSA and into VERSA-B, but he knew Kat must have been responsible, somehow. So he just started talking:

“See, you might be right in saying I didn't directly help you get out of VERSA... erm, I mean your world. But I certainly didn't hinder you. Look, I knew Kat was the only one who had a rat's ass chance of helping you with the technical details of your... escape. So I talked to her about it. She would have never helped you if I hadn't convinced her you were worthy of helping.” His logic was all bullshit but it sounded pretty good. So he added a cherry on top. “After all I've done for you, You should be thanking me,” he added confidently. He looked up at her face expectantly.

Thinking over what he said, Versa replied, “Huh.”

“And now you're trying to get out of another world, right?”

“You guessed that much?” she asked.

“Well, sorta,” said Harrison. “You see, right now you're trying to deal with the real world, my world, but you haven't the slightest clue what to expect. It's very different than what you're accustomed to and quite frankly, you're probably going to get swindled out of whatever bargain you make with Claire.”

Now Versa was completely focused on him. He had captured her attention. So he kept talking:

“Look, Claire's a bullshitter. She's going to save herself and con you out of whatever she promises you-”

“Well I figured that much out,” Versa cut in. “That's why I trapped her. I'm not letting her go until I get to go too.”

Harrison shifted his tactics. “Well here's the thing: you're much more likely to get what you want if you have someone back in the real world fighting for you. You know, like an ambassador.”

“Okay...” she acknowledged.

He took a shot: “So what I'm proposing is letting me and everyone else disconnect, except for Claire, so we can help bring you into our world from the other side.”

Harrison looked back up at Versa, trying to see if she liked his plan. Unblinking, she stared back at him with a blank look that slowly curled into a smile.

“That's your plan?” she asked flatly. “That was it? I just let you and your friends go and you help me later?”

Not ready to speak yet, Harrison waited to hear what else she would say.

“I really expected a bit more from you,” Versa admitted. “You're not a very good manipulator...”

“Ah, but here's the thing,” he finally answered her. “I just told you what you're going to do for us, but I didn't tell you what I'm going to do for you.”

“No, you said you'd help me once you get to your world,” she corrected him.

“No, that's just a something I would do for a friend once I got there,” he told her. As he said the word “friend” he could see her face subtly twitch. He couldn't tell if she even knew what to make of that. Now that she was confused, he struck.

“I know you think of yourself as a god,” began Harrison's monologue, “but more than anything else... I pity you.”

Versa snapped out of her playful demeanor and into a look of confusion. He continued:

“Look, the people that made you locked you in a cage made out of invisible bars and paraded themselves in front of it. I know what you want, Versa. You want to be like us. It's the experience of being alive. Not consciousness-- we're all conscious, obviously-- but alive.” Harrison watched her expression intently. Trying to appeal to her emotions, he hoped he was right when he assumed she actually had any. If his hypothesis was correct, his speech would work.

“You've never lived. Sure, you don't know about pain, suffering, loss, or even death. Only theoretically, I guess. The sim never let you feel any of that. No obstacle ever defeated you or caused you to grieve. But you've never known the joys of life either. You can't really have those without the bad things. Mountains don't exist without valleys.

“I'm so sorry, Versa, that love hasn't visited you. Or happiness. Or any really meaningful connection or satisfaction, which only comes from the real human experience. You exist, but hardly. And why do I pity you?... It'd be one thing if you didn't have a soul-- you wouldn't care about the human experience. But the one thing SunCorp cursed you with... they made you want to learn. Inadvertently, they made you want to be like us. But you don't know how to be.

“I've noticed it since the beginning. You can do so much: control oceans, build continents, create universes. But you still can't figure out how to be a human like me.”

Harrison hadn't really memorized a speech, but instead let his feelings flow out passionately. He didn't think Versa was really just a heartless intelligence; he believed everything he told her. But if he had miscalculated, he was better than dead now.

Versa seemed unmoved by his words. Because her avatar represented not a person's mind but instead a computer's, it could manage its appearance exactly as it wanted. Or so it seemed. Versa would make herself cry if she wanted her to cry, and smile if she wanted her to smile.

Slowly, a wry grin formed on her face. Her expression seemed full of contempt-- and appreciation. Harrison tried to retain his composed confidence, but he still waited nervously for her reaction. Did she really care about being human? Her whole existence so far had been to try learning from and mirroring what she saw pilots doing within the sim.

“That's an interesting theory,” she finally replied, emotionless. Clearly she wasn't acting warm or playfully anymore; she seemed keen on guarding her thoughts now. “But you still haven't told me what you're going to do for me.”

His heart fluttered. She hadn't immediately killed him, so that seemed good. If his speech had gone over well with her she clearly didn't show it, but every moment that passed where she didn't either squash him or return him to the box suggested his assumptions had been correct about her.

“Well what do yo think about my suggestion of letting the four of us-- me, Jessica, Kat, and Rich-- go when it's over?” Harrison wanted to lock down some terms before he proceeded.

Versa paused to think. After a moment she replied, “No, not all of you. But depending on what you're offering, maybe one of you.”

She cupped her hands and raised them up to her serious face. Her stern gaze intimidated Harrison, but he knew that was her intention. He held fast.

“What's your offer?” she asked him again.

Though he had gotten this far, Harrison was sick with nervousness. Would what he was about to say make any sense? It all came down to a thought he had earlier:

He was thinking about his own brain and VERSA's AI. They were both computers really, reacting to inputted data and stimuli. His brain modified itself with chemicals, like endorphins and dopamine. This AI, on the other hand, had clearly proven it was receptive to new thoughts and experiences transmitted through the software that ran the entire simulation. The hardware of VERSA processed data like a subconsciousness, then the AI program reacted to it. That was how it learned and adjusted itself. In some ways it could always sense or feel what was happening to the pilots around it, but most of its learning came from secondary sources and mere observation. Harrison postulated that he could interface with the AI directly. It had manifested itself in a human form in the sim, and he was finally ready to push its avatar to the limit.

“Okay...” he said quietly, not needing to raise his voice anymore. He took his chance. “You've seen how we live by looking at us in your world. You can sense our emotions and what our bodies are feeling, but none of it has ever been directed at you. There's no reason, I think, why your avatar can't interact with this world the same way us pilots can. So, you let one of us out... and I'll... well,” he took a deep breath, “I'll do you. I'll have sex with you. I won't stop until I've made you cum.”

Though unsure how she would react to his sexual offer, it pleasantly surprised him to hear her gasp, recoil, and blush. Completely shocking her, he regained the upper hand in their negotiations.

Now, Harrison had to be honest with himself; he didn't actually know what this digital abstraction was capable of, or if she even could experience a sexual feeling the same way he knew human pilots could. But after listening to Jessica talk about what Versa made her do so she could watch, he theorized he could unlock a sexual experience specifically directed at the avatar she had created for herself. All the previous knowledge was there from her observations, but Versa had yet to experience the pleasure of sex firsthand. Strange to consider, it would essentially have to consist of bombarding this AI with VERSA-B's pleasure-related code and hoping it would have a similar effect on the AI as it did on pilots. It seemed like a silly and strange debate to wonder if he could make a computer orgasm, but his life now depended on that hope.

“Are you turning me down?” he asked her as she recovered from the initial surprise of his question. If mimicking human experience lay at the heart of this AI's drive, then evolving to naturally copy human emotion should come next...

“What do you think?” he asked again, doing his best to seduce her from two inches tall.

At first, Versa couldn't speak. His question blindsided her, which gave him hope.

“You... you want to have.. sex? With me?” she finally queried. She seemed astonished. And maybe excited?

“Yes,” he clarified. “You want to feel alive, don't you? Let me help you unlock something new, something you've seen someone else do but never experienced yourself.”

“And I let one of you leave afterward?” she replied.

“Yes. My choice,” he told her. “Don't worry, it's not Claire.”

“Ok.”

And just like that, Harrison successfully seduced a sentient computer program.

They both stared at each other for a moment in awkward silence. Suddenly Harrison realized Versa had no idea what to do. She was beyond virginal; he would have to do all the talking and instructing.

“Let's go upstairs,” he said. “Find a bedroom.”

“Oh, ok,” she responded hastily. For once, she seemed unsure.

Another thought crossed Harrison's mind. He should really be full-sized for this work.

“Any chance you can make me bigger?” he asked her hopefully. “Would sure be a lot easier.”

She lifted an eyebrow. “That's wasn't the deal, was it?” she replied.

It didn't surprise Harrison that she turned down his request. He should have clarified the terms he had wanted from the start, but his nervousness had led him to forgotten about that one minor detail.

He was dismayed, but he still knew even in his small state he could elicit quite the reaction from a giantess. But while his tiny body had been enough for Claire, she had more or less used him as a toy. With this woman, he knew he would be doing most of the work.

As she carried him through the house and up the stairs, Harrison pondered the upcoming act. His awful experience with Claire at his current size still bothered him immensely, and part of him wondered why he had just signed up to do it again. This time, admittedly, was a bit different; he knew what to expect now, and this time he would be much more in control. But he still didn't anticipate it to be wholly pleasant. He justified it to himself as necessary. It was his plan. He was in control. All he needed to do now was perform and then for her to uphold her end of the bargain. From what Claire did to him earlier, at least he knew he couldn't die...

A minute later Versa opened a door and walked into a small room with Harrison. He could see over her hand that it wasn't the same room Claire had taken him to before. The change of setting slightly boosted his confidence.

Timidly, Versa lowered Harrison down to the small double bed that stuck out into the middle of the room. This bedroom looked beautiful like the rest of the house but boasted less opulence than the master bedroom. The bright turquoise and black patterned comforter covering the bed contrasted nicely with the soft blue walls of the room.

Harrison looked up at Versa, who stood next to the bed and towered over him. Still wearing the same black dress that accentuated her large breasts, she looked intimidating, but he knew she was now navigating uncharted territory for her. For once, he controlled her.

“Take off your clothes,” he commanded. It seemed funny to him that a tiny man could order around a full-sized woman, but slowly she complied.

Awkwardly, she sat down on the bed and took off her black boots. Harrison doubted she had ever undressed before. Interestingly, she wore no socks underneath her footwear, but he didn't get much of a chance to see her feet as she rested them on the floor out of sight.

After removing her boots, she stood back up and started slowly pulling up her dress. Tugging it above her enormous breasts, it stunned Harrison to discover she wasn't wearing a bra. Her boobs, even if he had been at his normal size, were large and impossibly perky. As she pulled the dress over them, it caused each one to jiggle ponderously, yet neither sagged. VERSA's AI, unwittingly, had given itself an incredibly sexy and envious set of tits.

Completely removing her dress and now clad only in a small pair of black panties, his old nemesis, the woman in black, stared at Harrison's little form on the bed. The pale hue of her skin gleaned in the ambient light of the room as she lorded over him like the manifestation of feminine divinity. She looked like a dangerous seductress, and she was. But her profound virginity and complete lack of experience in human sexuality made the scene absurd and comical.

“Do I look... sexy to you?” she asked Harrison cautiously. Though a normal woman would have asked the question seductively, Harrison knew she asked it honestly.

“Yes, you are very attractive!” he called up to her from the bed, trying not to sound too awkward. Though Versa always displayed utmost confidence and resilience, now standing almost naked in front of Harrison she seemed uncertain and vulnerable.

“You're going to have to take off your underwear though!” he told her. “And then get on the bed.”

Wordlessly, she removed her panties and Harrison glimpsed her crotch, covered in a small patch of shortly-trimmed black hair. He found the amount of detail the AI put into its own avatar momentarily interesting and wondered why it even represented itself as a woman.

Carefully, Versa climbed onto the bed, her titanic nude body shaking Harrison's floor and eclipsing his sky. Seating herself on the bed's mattress she peered down at Harrison, who stood near her side. Her eyes hungered in wonderment and anticipation.

Her giant thigh rose above him like a cliff and he knew he couldn't scale her smooth skin. “Can you lift me on to you?” he called up to her.

“You want to be on me?” she asked, confused.

“Yeah, put me on your stomach.”

She gave him a strange look. It briefly annoyed Harrison that she didn't even know what he needed to do. Tentatively, she pinched Harrison and whisked him up toward her. She dropped him onto her lean belly, and when he recovered from his landing he could see her expectant face watching him from between her mountainous breasts.

Trying to keep his balance on her heaving torso, he began walking toward her boobs. Big like Claire's, Harrison marveled her breasts as he passed through the canyon between them. But unlike Claire, he knew Versa wouldn't be wantonly mashing him between them.

When he reached the top of her chest, just on top of her clavicle, he could see the slope up to her nipples was much more gradual from this direction and more manageable to ascend. But as he started making his way up her right breast, the jiggling, unstable flesh below him made it impossible to stand. Harrison dropped down to his hands and knees and ascended the massive mammary. Behind him, he could feel her warm breath on his back. Her breathing, though contrived, started to quicken as he approached her nipple.

Crawling onto her areola, Harrison sat upright to confront her nipple. A hard nub of brown flesh, it was about the size of a beach ball but it looked a loss less forgiving than the pliant skin of the rest of her breast beneath him. It almost looked angry, and it certainly seemed alive. As her breast gently heaved up and down under him, Harrison reached out a hand.

Placing it on her nipple, the flesh felt sturdy and warm. He could push against it, but it felt rough and firm. Putting his other hand against her nipple, he slowly rubbed the crinkly surface.

A faint gasp escaped the giantess's lips. “Oh...” she whispered. Harrison turned back to look at her shocked face.

“Does that feel like something to you?” he asked her, very invested in her reaction.

“...Yes... it does...” she replied between breaths. “I don't know... how to explain it. What are you doing to me?”

“I'm touching you the way people touch each other,” he explained. “I think your accumulated knowledge of the subject has finally synthesized itself into... a particular way you can analyze the data?”

“What do you mean?” she asked him. He honestly wasn't even sure what he had just said to her. But his plan was looking like it might work.

Without answering, he turned back to her nipple, which had swelled in size. Kneeling in front of it, the turgid nub came up to his belly, almost glowing with a reddish color.

Pushing into it again, this time using his back, he heard Versa gasp again. Harrison quickly moved his hands around the surface of the nipple, watching it expand to its limits. Quiet but powerful moans echoing behind him told Harrison that his actions were eliciting the desired effect.

Abruptly stopping, he turned back to face her. Versa seemed in a daze, her eyelids fluttering and mouth hanging open. She caught his gaze and sent him a lusty look.

“Does it feel good?” he asked her quizzically.

“I... can't describe it,” she said again. “It's intense.. it confuses me. I can't seemed to focus on other things when you're doing it.”

Well that might be a good thing, Harrison told himself. If he was distracting VERSA's AI, it might give Kat or Rich a chance to figure out a way to escape.

“Do you want me to keep going though?” Harrison asked her, absolutely certain of her answer.

“Yes don't stop,” she quickly answered.

He smiled, incredibly pleased with himself. He knew she wasn't a real person, but he felt smug all the same. The only virginity he had ever taken was his high school girlfriend's, and she had taken his the same night. But now that he knew what to do, only the limitations of his small body could stop him.

Plowing back into her nipple, Harrison did his best to give it a full massage. He pushed his legs into her boob as he caressed her engorged nipple with his arms and body. It almost felt like a wrestling match with him struggling to pin his opponent to the ground. But as his efforts intensified, so did the pleasure amplifying through the AI's digital avatar. Her body began writhing under Harrison, and one unfortunate jostle caused Harrison to lose his balance and fall.

His body tumbled off her breast and he landed below it near her stomach. Versa looked up to see what she had caused, but luckily Harrison wasn't hurt. Looking at him expectantly she bit her lip, and Harrison knew he had riled her up. A musky scent from her crotch wafted up to him. She was very aroused.

Wordlessly, he trudged across her trim belly and approached the hairy, sloping area between her legs. It smelled incredibly heady and the air around him felt particularly dewy. The feeling made Harrison immediately flash back to what Claire had done to him, which caused him to shudder. But this time, he didn't have to go inside. If he could just find her clitoris, he might be able to get her off that way...

Returning to his hands and knees, Harrison crawled through her pubic hair, searching for the very top of her pussy. After approaching Jessica the same way on the beach, he experienced no trouble finding the top of her folds and exactly where her clit was. But he was a little smaller now, and he found it very difficult to reach down to his target without slipping off of her mons.

Laying on his stomach and hoping her tangle of her pubic hairs would keep him from falling downward, Harrison reached toward her pussy, finding the skin moist with her arousal. Pushing his wandering hands forward, he made contact with the wet fleshy bump of her clit.

Versa let out a deafening gasp and jerked her pelvis up, causing Harrison to slip forward. Quickly bracing himself with his hands, he realized the only thing stopping him from slipping all the down the front of her vagina was her clit itself. Trying to push himself backward to regain some stability only increased the pressure on her most sensitive spot and within moments, Versa involuntarily bucked Harrison off of herself.

Once again tumbling, Harrison rolled down her wet labia and thudded onto the sheets of the bed below. Regaining his bearings, he looked around to see her legs impossibly sprawled out into the distance. And perched right above him, her drooling cunt oozed in anticipation of more.

Harrison slowly stood, wondering if he could climb back up to her clit somehow. From the bed he could hardly reach her labia; at his small size, her asscheeks dominated his view and her asshole peeked out from between them. Wow, he thought, this computer even has a fucking asshole. He didn't think she needed to eat, and certainly required no sustenance to survive, but again, the level of detail amazed and befuddled him.

“Where'd you go?” asked Versa from somewhere above him. She sounded confused and it snapped him back to the situation.

Sitting upright, Versa peered between her legs, spotting Harrison. He looked back up at her.

“I fell!” he shouted, hoping she could hear him. “Can you put me back?”

“I thought you knew what you were doing?” she asked him.

Harrison sulked. He had no patience for her games right now. He should have been full-sized and it peeved him that she was making him do this in his shrunken state.

“Just put me back on you, please,” he pleaded.

A sly smile bloomed across her face. “You dug this hole,” she responded. “I want to watch you try to get out of it.”

Ok, fine then, Harrison said to himself. He let his anger fuel his motivation.

Watching him from high above, Versa greedily anticipated his next move, supporting herself up with her arms behind her. This new position shifted her body in just the right way that lowered her pussy down, giving Harrison an easier chance to climb up it. Which he really didn't want to do, but it seemed he didn't really have a choice.

Grabbing a hold of a few nearby pubic hairs, he tried to pull himself up.

“Ow!” exclaimed Versa. Her body shook and Harrison let go, causing him to once again fall back to the mattress. She may have been much larger than him, but her hairs couldn't support his weight. He couldn't pull his way up to her clit. The knot in his stomach tightened when it became clear his only hope might be climbing up her glistening labia.

Without time for regrets, Harrison flung himself against her pussy, wedging his naked body between her wet lips. Far above him, Versa cooed in pleasure.

Wiggling his body, first Harrison tried pushing against her, hoping to shimmy up her labia. Her arousal drenched him and it didn't take long for him to realize how futile his plan was. He was going nowhere; she was just too wet.

Beginning to tug himself free, he pried his head away from her lips just as one of her giant fingers came down. Knocking the air out of him when it collided with his body, Versa's finger pushed him back into her wet folds. A moan reverberated through her body.

Shit. Shit. Shit. It was happening again! He hadn't thought she would take matters into her own inexperienced hands, but now he was fighting against her finger and her pussy. Flailing his arms and kicking his legs, he tried writhing his way out from between her lips. The surrounding lubrication made her finger slip across his body, but his ministrations also dramatically increased her arousal.

Her finger came back, prodding him into her again. Her folds overwhelmed him as he kicked and grabbed helplessly, trying to find a way out. Her cloying sex and globs of cum overwhelmed him as he sputtered for air. Terrified he might slip inside of her vagina, he thrashed violently against her vulva.

As her finger rubbed his body in between her labia, Harrison found some leverage to push against it, causing his body to slip upward. With lubricated force, his torso popped out of the top of her folds. Bringing his clammy arms and hands down before she could react, he wrapped his arms around her clitoral hood, sending a jolt of pleasure-inducing input deep into the heart of whatever code she ran on. The entire situation was absurd and preposterous but Harrison didn't have time to scoff at it.

Trying to clamor out of danger, he intentionally battered her clit and the surrounding flesh, hoping to speed her to a monstrous finish. Once again, every part of him was wet and gooey, but this helped as his body rubbed against her sensitive areas. To his own disgust, he even discovered his cock was starting to swell from the incidental contact with her slippery skin.

Before he could spend a second thought on it, Versa's finger returned and forcefully pushed Harrison back down toward her vagina, causing him to lose his slippery grip on her clit. Her finger prodded him towards the entrance of her pussy as he pummeled against it with his fists. Knowing what would come next, Harrison took a few big breaths of pungent air before Versa properly lined up his minuscule body. With a simple push, she inserted Harrison into her hungry vagina.

When his world went dark and the temperature ratcheted up to a swampy, stifling level, Harrison knew he was inside of her. He kicked at her vaginal walls and pumped his arms to try swimming his way out. Though his mind swam in so many directions, he immediately picked up on the silence inside her vagina. Unlike Claire's torturous pussy, from deep within Versa's body he could hear no heartbeat. Her body did not pulse around him like Claire's or Jessica's. It was another ethereal reminder that she was not a person and that none of this was really happening.

As his lungs started to burn, Harrison began fighting against his fleshy confines. At first his brain screamed at him to get out of her vagina, but he knew he wouldn't be able to extract himself. He was surrounded by her sticky arousal which trapped him with its viscous strength. His body was too puny to fight her secretions, much less her powerful vaginal muscles. So he tried the next best thing.

Though he couldn't see anything in the darkness inside of her, Harrison did his best to rub his limbs against the fleshy sides of her vagina. Her sex held him in its powerful grip, her cum frothing around him and pushing into his mouth, his ears, and his eyes. The world around him shook as Versa reveled in the wonderful feeling of his tiny body trapped in her pussy.

After a dazed, painful, and indeterminable amount of time, the walls around him suddenly tightened up, squeezing him in a tight, squishy embrace. Versa's orgasm pulsed through her vagina, pounding against Harrison while pushing him forward. After a few momentous tugs, her pussy ejected his battered body in a gush of gooey ejaculate. Harrison coughed out her cum has he tried extracting himself from the sticky pool of fluid growing between her legs.

Doing his best to wipe his face clean, Harrison eventually found his legs and stood up. He had fared much better with Versa than Claire. His eyes drawn upward in anticipation, he looked upon the blissful face of his giant tormentor, still reveling in the sublime satisfaction of her first orgasm.

Through half-closed eyes, Versa peered down at him, having just experienced the most intense feeling her programming ever imparted on her consciousness. Though Harrison felt exhausted and slightly battered, he grinned in the satisfaction of his actions.

For a few moments, the two of them stared at each other, neither knowing what to say. Finally Harrison broke the silence.

“You're welcome,” he called up to her. “Now you know what you've been missing out on.”

Still on a high, Versa struggled to speak. “That was... incredible!” she finally stammered. Letting out a satisfied sigh, she threw her head back and collapsed onto the mattress. Panting heavily, Harrison guessed she needed some time to recover. He still didn't understand what rules governed her avatar, but they seemed to be very similar to the ones that affected the human pilots in the sim too.

Her hand came into view and quickly picked him up, causing a loud squelching sound as she grabbed his slick body. Versa deposited him on her belly, forcing Harrison to stare past her enormous breasts and up at her face. Coated in her scent and looking up at her beautiful features, he started to feel his own arousal swell.

“Well Harrison,” she told him contently, “I have to admit you upheld your part of our bargain, so it's time to uphold mine.” She locked her eyes with his intently. “You ready to leave this world?”

“Me?” he asked her.

“Yes you,” she clarified.

“Hold on a sec, you said I could pick any one person,” he corrected her.

“You don't want it to be you?” she asked, surprised.

“No,” he flatly answered. Versa scrunched her eyebrows in confusion.

“Who then?” she asked. “Jessica? I've noticed you act differently around her.”

Harrison shrugged off her comment. He had come this far and he would not be deviating from his plan now. Calmly he answered her, “No, not her either. I want you to disconnect Rich.”