- Text Size +

Chapter 24:

(Posted: April 21)

 

 

 

Panic. His entire world was consumed by panic.

When Harrison realized Claire had shrunk him, he knew he was fucked. But this unassailable fact did not deter him from doing everything he could to avoid her. With desperation he quickly looked around the gigantic room, hoping he could find anywhere to escape or hide. The room only had two large entryways out to the rest of the house, and despite these exits only being a step up from the floor of the lounge, it was a step Harrison found impossible to climb at his size. Claire had trapped him in this room for a reason.

He expected Claire to bolt up from her chair and immediately capture his tiny body, but she seemed in no hurry. Languidly, Claire rose from her chair. Raising her arms above her head in a cute little stretch as if she had just awoken from a nap, she didn't address him or even look at him. When she walked over to her swirling wall, she likewise paid him no heed.

Each one of her steps shook the carpet below Harrison's feet. He did his best to run across the floor, first reaching a raised couch that towered high above him. Once he had made it under the large piece of furniture, he spotted the wall of the room not much farther off. Set into the wall, a window reached all the way down to the carpeted floor.

Immediately he decided to make for the window and see if there was some hole or seam in the frame he could slip through. It was a long shot, sure, but he was desperate for a way to escape. As Claire interacted with her special wall, Harrison beat his way over to the window.

When he approached it, his hopes shattered. The window frame was sturdy and flush with the wall and the enormous glass panes betrayed no defects. Fuck.

He swiveled his head around, now considering burrowing into a couch or chair. The beautifully carved baseboards against the wall were another option, but like the window they looked flawless.

Claire's voice broke his concentration. “I just told them back at the lab to get to work on the special arrangements I made for you,” she said, still typing into the wall. “It should only take them an hour or so before we can de-sim you and your friends, but in sim-time, that gives me more than half a day with you!”

Finally, she broke her concentration and scanned the room. Harrison started sprinting back toward the couch where he had come from. Luckily, it blocked Claire's view of him.

“Oh, I see you're hiding,” she teased him. “This will make it all the better when I find you. I hope you're really trying to get away from me!”

She sounded excited. Giddy. She reminded Harrison of a teenager about to meet up with her crush on a first date. He pushed the terror out of his mind; he didn't want to think about what this insane woman would do if she caught him.

Harrison sprinted under the couch just as Claire began walking across the room toward him. Though her feet gently walked on the padded carpet, each footfall crunched the plush floor ominously and only reminded Harrison of her unconquerable size and strength.

From under the couch he could only see her bare feet and ankles and the cuffs of her jeans above them. The couch had enough space under it that he could stand, but it also made effectively hiding under it impossible. If she got down on her hands and knees, he'd be a goner.

“Wherrrre arrrreee youuuu?” she called out to him gently. Shit. She was really getting into this game. Harrison cursed her as he started running to the opposite end of the couch, away from Claire's monstrous form.

After a few seconds of running, he made it to the edge of the far side of the couch. Out of breath, he could feel his heart beating furiously within his chest. He reminded himself none of it was real, but his digital exhaustion prevented him from moving as he recovered.

Suddenly the couch above him shook, its wooden legs creaking and shifting. He turned around, expecting to see Claire's feet, but they were gone. He looked left and right. No feet. She had disappeared. Where the hell could she be?

“You must be under the couch!” he heard her exclaim. Above him. She was on the couch. “I promise if you come out now I won't hurt you...”

Before he could consider his next move, she laughed to herself, shaking the couch again. The hunt had already sadistically amused Claire. “Who am I kidding?” she confessed out loud, “I'm gonna make you regret ever fucking with me and my company.”

Without another thought, Harrison bolted out from under the couch, specifically the back side of the couch, hoping she wasn't looking behind it. There was nowhere else for him to hide in this direction, but he figured she would start looking under the couch at any moment. Maybe if he could hide against the baseboards....

“There you are!” she cried out happily. Harrison swiveled his head to look behind him and caught her devilish face looking down at him from over the back of the couch. She grinned like the Cheshire Cat, her perfect teeth smiling at him from between her plump red lips.

Harrison turned forward to look ahead and in that instant realized how much of a dolt he was; he'd literally cornered himself. Not like he stood much of a chance to begin with, but now he was in the open between the couch and the wall with nowhere nearby to hide. Sure, he could try running back under the couch, but that would merely delay the inevitable.

Claire swung her immense body over the back of the couch and landed on her feet, shaking the floor and causing Harrison to fall to the ground. He quickly pushed himself up from the carpet and looked back toward her. Her two bare feet, each one considerably larger than him, stood dangerously before him. Dreadfully, he raised his gaze up her body, first beholding her legs, then her busty torso, and finally settling on her mischievous face. She looked immensely pleased with herself. Whereas before she'd seemed annoyed while talking to him, now she exuded satisfaction and happiness. The chase was over; Harrison's punishment would begin now.

He stood motionless as Claire gently brought her right foot forward, directly over his little body. His brain screamed at him to run but he cowered, paralyzed by fear and awe. Her giant foot cast a shadow that darkened the carpet all around him. Looking up at her sole he could see all the grooves and wrinkles of her foot. Even a tiny freckle near her big toe.

When Claire dropped her massive foot on Harrison, it felt as if the sky had fallen upon him in an apocalyptic fashion. Her foot, which looked so big above him, appeared even larger as it quickly descended. He had little time to think before it crushed him into the carpet, but the final thought he could muster was utter amazement at how casually she could completely dominate him.

Claire didn't have to stomp on Harrison to make him feel her wrath; in fact, all she did was take a simple step onto the little bug on the carpet. Her rough sole collided into Harrison and knocked him down, and in less than a moment he was flat on his back, screaming in immeasurable pain. Adrenaline kicked into his brain as the pain seared into his body. And all she did was step her pretty little foot down.

Suddenly she stepped off of him, but it took him a second to notice this while his overloaded nerves rang. His body had been crushed. He blinked his eyes, the brightness of the room returning as she set her foot down besides him. Looking up through bleary eyes, the wicked giantess lorded above him. He could barely make out her face past her gargantuan legs and prominent bosom, but he could still see the smugness plastered all over her face.

“Does it hurt yet?” she called down to him. He didn't respond-- nor could he. Harrison felt like he had been run over by a fleet of buses and would never move again. Rage coursed through him; he hated that she could torture him so easily with just her foot. After everything he had survived in VERSA, he couldn't believe it had all just led to this.

Claire crouched down to get a better look at Harrison. Her knees zoomed out of his vision and her jean-clad crotch lowed down above him. Fascinated eyes dissected him with interest. And he would be damned if she didn't look slightly aroused too.

“I changed your avatar so you're invulnerable,” she told him. “So you can't accidentally de-sim while we play. No matter what happens to you now, the sim will try reconstructing your body to its original state, almost like a rubber band snapping back into place. Neat, huh? It's something the programmers just came up with last week, another potential fix to all our recent problems. Too bad they didn't figure out how to do it sooner, or else my dad might still be here...”

She momentarily lost herself in thought, but then narrowed her eyes and honed in on Harrison. “One of the reasons the sim was designed to eject pilots upon death was to protect their minds. Sure, an invincible body would be cool, but the point of realism is to feel pain. Can you imagine having a body that wouldn't die? You'd just feel pain endlessly. Some things are worse than death. Anyways, no one's been gutsy enough to volunteer to have it tested on themselves yet... but with you, well let's just say you and I are going to conduct a little experiment. Let's see if it keeps working!”

He stared back at her with unfathomable hate. She had made his digital body impervious to harm but he still had the same vulnerable mind. And the pain was intense. Unbearable. If she spent the next minute doing nothing but crushing him under her foot, Harrison was sure he would go insane.

Watching Claire stand back up, any reprieve he hoped for evaporated when her foot passed over him again. She was just getting warmed up.

Again she brought her foot down upon him, but this time put some of her weight on it. He didn't notice; pain can only get so intense and his brain was already at its limit. He had no air to breathe under her foot, but it wouldn't have mattered because her weight pushed his lungs back into his spine. What started out as a scream turned into a silent cry as Claire tortured her little captive. If Harrison had been able to see up to her face, he would have noticed her eyes alight with sadistic desire.

Although Harrison couldn't begin to guess how long she ultimately played with him this way, it continued for some time. Claire would alternate between pressing down on him and then lifting up her foot, giving him time to recover and fear what came next. She was having fun; she hated what he stood for and what he'd done to her company.

If Harrison could have thought about anything besides the pain, he might have cursed this young woman for being a psychopath, or for probably not getting enough hugs from her parents when she was a kid. Back then, she had probably picked the wings off of flies or burned ants with a magnifying glass. Clearly she held no regard for his comfort or well-being. Reveling in his torture, Claire Starr was a sick and dangerous human being.

As his vision blacked out, Harrison wished for nothing more than the pain to stop. He even asked for death. Suddenly, the idea of his brain exploding on a waterchair back in the lab sounded particularly inviting; he wished he'd never woken up in VERSA-B and had instead died when he left the original sim. And as the recent memory of his drowning flashed through his mind, he remembered Jessica. And suddenly he didn't want to die anymore.

Harrison reflexively gasped when Claire lifted her foot off of him, but he wasn't breathing real air. His head spun as light returned to his eyes, but it wasn't even real light. And Claire still stood above him, hands on her waist, but she felt very real.

“Had enough yet, asshole?” she taunted him from high above.

Despite the overwhelming pain, Harrison managed to weakly raise an arm. Though it should have been ground into dust, he discovered it still worked. Claire hadn't been kidding; he really was invulnerable.

His entire body felt like a stiff neck one usually wakes up with when the alarm clock goes off at six in the morning. Though he could technically move, it didn't feel comfortable. And the pain, of course, still distracted him immensely. He hadn't given up, but he couldn't fight Claire. Not at her size. She was too big.

He was vaguely aware when she bent down to pick him up. Once again his torso collapsed as her fingers carelessly pinched his small body. The world whirled by as she brought him up to her face. He felt nauseated, but he was pretty sure his stomach was out of place somewhere inside his body, so throwing up was currently impossible.

Claire looked at him with revulsion and disdain, and all Harrison could reply with was a disoriented look of pain and helplessness.

“You really are pathetic,” she commented, inspecting him like the inconsequential bug he was. “You know, when I decided to keep you in here with me, I considered eating you. You know, to let you suffer for a few hours in my belly while it tried digesting you. I mean, I could still do that later, but I don't want to deprive myself the fun of playing with you first.”

“Let me.... go....” he struggled to say. He was already exhausted and her crushing fingers made it difficult to speak.

“Not a chance,” she responded with an amused smile. “We're just getting started!”

She lowered him to her side and started walking through the house. Harrison could hardly notice or care where she was going with him. The pain caused by her unmerciful foot started ebbing from his body but he still felt wrecked. And when Claire bounded up the staircase, the jostling only caused his body to hurt more. It made him miss the gentle hands of Jessica.

Once upstairs, Claire went down a hallway and opened a wooden door. The room appeared inverted in Harrison's vision as he dangled upside down in Claire's grasp, but he could see it was decorated similarly to the rest of the house. A large, four poster bed dominated the very center of the room. Claire dropped him carelessly on top of the colorful quilt that covered the bed.

The blanket was soft but it didn't have much give, so Harrison bounced painfully before his crumpled body came to rest. Despite feeling like he'd been worked over by a giant rolling pin, he did his best to steel his nerves for whatever was coming next. Pushing himself upright, Harrison sat up in time to watch Claire unsnap her jeans. Squeezing her thighs out of them, she presented herself to Harrison dressed in just her white shirt and a purple thong. It didn't take a genius to figure out what would come next.

Catching him watching her with suspicious eyes, Claire simply remarked to Harrison, “I just wanted to get comfortable.” Unstrapping the smartwatch on her wrist, she placed it on the bedside table, far out of reach from Harrison.

She sat down on the bed and swung her legs over him, finally resting them on either side of his body. Due to his minuscule size, even if he stood, he still wouldn't have been able to see over them. She'd trapped him in the valley of her thighs and calves, which rose like cliffs on either side of him.

“Aren't you going to try to run?” she asked him ominously. She was doing her best to intimidate him.

“Fuck you,” Harrison responded between breaths. “You know I can't get away.”

“Aww, but it's more fun when you try!” Claire said, smiling.

“Stop teasing me and just do what you're gonna do,” he huffed back. He didn't feel like running, much less even standing.

Claire's hand shot into view and before Harrison could react, she flicked him. Hard. Pain bloomed in his chest. The force from her finger doubled him over and he tumbled down the bed toward her feet. Flailing his arms around to try stopping himself, he finally came to rest in a ball of pain. It felt like every one of his ribs had been broken, so he turned himself over to lie on his back. When he coughed he expected blood to come out, but none came. VERSA-B wouldn't let any serious harm come to him.

“Don't be a bitch,” Claire scolded him, “or I'll just make it worse for you.” She shuffled her body back so she could support herself on the mountain of pillows behind her. Apparently, she wanted to be comfortable for all this.

From her new position, Harrison could see her dreaded feet splayed out on either side of him. Off in the distance down the length of her legs, a slim triangle of purple fabric covered her crotch. It was an erotic view but sex was the last thing on his mind.

“My foot hurts from stomping on you,” Claire complained to him. “Go over and rub it.”

Harrison couldn't believe the gall of her command. “You want me to do... what?” he called up to her indignantly. No way he'd even be able to give her a foot massage at his size, even if she really wanted it.

“You heard me little man,” she replied sternly. “I want you to rub my foot.” She pointed angrily at her right foot.

Harrison wanted to resist and defy her but he felt dejected. She's just torture him more. Slowly getting his legs under him, he trudged the short distance over to her foot. It loomed over him. Claire had pretty feet that she clearly maintained, but he feared both of them for the unmerciful crushers they were.

Approaching her sole, Harrison put his hands up and pushed into it. Twinges of pain shot through his shoulders but he ignored them. Though her foot looked soft, he knew from experience that it wasn't, and even pressing into it with his little strength didn't seem to do much. It certainly didn't elicit a reaction from the cruel giantess he served.

From behind the foot, Harrison heard her address him. “You call that a massage? It barely tickles! Put your back into it.”

He tried. Harrison turned around and propelled himself into her foot with his shoulders, pushing against her sole with the strength of his legs. He didn't really know how to give a foot massage with his whole body and he wasn't learning quickly either.

It occurred to him that Claire might have deliberately set him up to fail. Regardless, she quickly grew impatient. She pulled her foot away from him suddenly, causing him to fall down onto the quilt. And a moment later she dropped her foot right back on top of him, grinding him into the bed.

Claire roughly rolled Harrison's body under her foot, his limbs tangling and bruising together. “Now this is what I'm talking about!” she cried out happily. “Maybe you are good for something after all.”

The situation was preposterous, but all Harrison could do was submit and wait for Claire to get bored. Eventually she lifted her foot off of him, allowing him to breathe. She'd abused him so much by this point that it surprised him that his arms and legs hadn't fallen off yet. A wildfire of pain ravaged his body.

Peeling off her shirt, Claire rocked the bed as she disrobed. Tossing her white t-shirt aside, Harrison finally got a much better look at her huge breasts. At normal size they would have turned heads, but at his size they absolutely dwarfed him. Despite the pain, his gaze was transfixed. A white bra pushed them together snugly, forming a deep valley of cleavage between them. And behind the thin fabric, her turgid nipples poked prominently against the material that struggled to keep her boobs in place.

“You should consider yourself lucky,” she informed him, cupping her breasts seductively. “Most guys only get to wish they could see these.”

He couldn't believe how quickly she could shift from her ruthlessly murderous mood to a sweeter one of sex and seduction. It only reaffirmed his belief that this woman was beyond insane.

“What do you want me to say? Nice tits?” he croaked up to her sarcastically. Claire pouted at him but she hardly seemed offended.

“I bet you want to touch them,” she told him aggressively as her hands snaked behind her back to unclasp her bra. “Men are all the same.”

“Oh, if you're giving me a choice, I'll pass then,” he replied. Harrison wasn't usually one to sass much, but in this situation, what more did he have?

Claire's hands reappeared from behind her back and she used them to slip the bra off her shoulders. The cups popped loose from her breasts and she slid out of the garment. Though he had been catty, Harrison couldn't help but watch her boobs tumble out of the bra in awe. They were big and they were beautifully shaped and perky too. Her large areolas centered on her dark, bullet-shaped nipples, which stuck out from her body defiantly. He hated to admit it, but Claire was hot. Really hot.

With a confidence that only beautiful women possess, Claire was pleased to watch the effect she had on him. Her smugness wasn't lost on him though, and he felt rather ashamed that he found her so attractive. Not only could she dominate him physically, she even controlled his attention with her beauty. In a twisted paradox, the sexier she looked made him revile her exponentially more.

Like lightning, her hand shot out and Claire picked up Harrison once again. His defenses down, Harrison could hardly realize what had happened as he zoomed up to her face. Holding him right before her, Claire's large eyes looked deep into his tiny little pupils. She beheld him with a smoldering, sexual hunger.

“I've always wanted to test the outer bounds of VERSA,” she said, her warm breath washing over Harrison's struggling little body. “The fact that I can feel I'm already wet makes me think the programmers did a good job.”

“That's really what this is all about? Sex?!” Harrison shouted back at her, trying to breathe between the iron pinch of Claire's fingers. It sounded much less like a question and more of an accusation.

“My daddy never let me go into VERSA unsupervised,” Claire explained. “So I've never gotten to use it for all it's worth-- until now.”

“You're a bitch,” Harrison retorted. He wished he could be angrier and hurt her somehow, but even his rage was no match for Claire's size. She held him firmly and he was entirely powerless in her hand.

“You know what's funny?” she asked him. But before he could even fathom a guess she kept talking. “None of this is even really happening. I'm not actually holding you, and you're not actually a couple inches tall. We're both sitting comfortably in waterchairs at the moment, lost in a dream. So, you know, this is only as real as you want it to be.”

Amused by herself, Claire grinned like the evil sexy sorceress she was.

Harrison couldn't stand her. “Fuck you!” he argued back. “You're only telling yourself that so you can act like an asshole to me in here!”

He didn't have the mental energy right now to embark on a philosophical conversation about reality with her. But Claire wanted to play along.

“I mean, I guess you're right,” she conceded. “What I'm about to do with you is going to feel soooo good, and you bet it's going to feel real. But it's funny like, my body won't actually be physically fucking you. My mind is going to be fucking you.”

Claire dropped her hand down to her left breast, bringing her engorged nipple up to Harrison's face. He got a quick, up-close look at it before she smashed his entire body into her boob. When she pushed Harrison against her nipple, the hard flesh punched into him, knocking the wind out of his chest. And as she increased the pressure on him he could feel some pliancy beneath the skin, but ultimately the firmness of her breast pushed back against him uncomfortably.

She started grinding Harrison into her breast, her hard nipple poking Harrison's body like a battering ram. He kicked his legs to try pushing away from her, but Claire's fingers against his back held him firmly against her breast. As he fought her, Harrison began to hear her moan.

Momentarily releasing him, Claire's boob sprung back up and flung Harrison's tiny body off it. She caught him deftly with her hand and proceeded to drag him over to her other breast where she similarly smothered him. Because it was right in his face, Harrison couldn't tell if his futile ministrations had any pleasing effect on her nipple. But as he beat his fists against her, she only became more aroused.

“I should have tried this such a long time ago...” Claire moaned softly to herself.

Giving him respite once more, she peeled Harrison off her breast and dangled him above the chasm between her enormous, heaving boobs. Harrison looked down at her pale skin glistening under a thin sheen of sweat. He knew what came next.

Claire dropped her hand down and deposited him snugly between her boobs. Bringing her arms up on either side of them, she flexed her shoulders, crushing her breasts together with Harrison trapped in her cleavage. His senses were immediately assaulted by the smell of her sweaty skin and the unbearable force of her two over-sized boobs breaking his body. Enveloped in darkness and steamy heat, pain exploded from Harrison's body once more as his world rocked around him. Claire was laughing in delight, and her boobs jiggled around him as she reveled in his misery.

Light filtered into her cleavage as she relaxed her arms and her boobs briefly fell away from each other. Sweat plastered Harrison to the side of one of them. At this point his shirt and pants were soaked through and practically in shreds from the amount of abuse he'd taken. And as he blinked his eyes in an attempt to regain his sight, all he could see was the sexy curve of her other breast in front of him.

“Oh, hold on a second,” Claire said before instantly smashing him back into place within her cleavage. Trapping him between her boobs, Claire scooted down the bed and lifted her ass up to slide her thong off her body. Kicking up her legs to dislodge the last bit of clothing she wore, a moment later she reclined back onto the bed, pushing most of the pillows onto the floor. She relaxed the embrace of her bosom and watched Harrison struggle to regain his breath. He stumbled off the side of her boob and collapsed in between her breasts, utterly defeated.

If Harrison thought her stomping foot felt terrible, getting crushed in her cleavage was worse. It was hotter and sweatier, and the plumpness of her breasts molded around the shape of his body better, inflicting maximum pain. And that she'd used her bountiful assets to absolutely humiliate him didn't help his ego either. Trying to pick himself up and regain whatever tiny dignity he still held onto, Harrison attempted to stand, knowing in an instant her breasts could smash him again.

Turning to look at her face, he could plainly see her arousal. Her lusty gaze and her quietly moaning mouth indicated all too well how she felt.

“I can't wait any longer,” she said huskily.

Harrison saw the shadow of her hand descend upon him. He tried fleeing from it through the valley of her cleavage, but once again he couldn't beat her. Her fingers pinched him and flung him down her torso, his body tumbling over her flat stomach.

Harrison came to a stop in the shallow divot of her belly button. Coated in her sweat, he felt miserable and disgusting. Another of Claire's fingers assaulted him, trying to pinch his little form. In her haste, she accidentally ripped away Harrison's tattered shirt. Instantly, Harrison's body shook as the landscape below him convulsed with laughter.

Claire's prodding finger returned, and this time it pinned him to her skin. And then to his horror it started sliding him across her body. Downward. Harrison kicked his legs and beat against her gigantic finger but it was no use.

Expecting to get bristled by pubic hair, it momentarily surprised him when he felt none. But then her firm skin suddenly yielded to much more pliant and sticky flesh. Claire's finger pushed him hard against it and Harrison got drenched just as Claire let out a booming moan. She was rubbing him against her pussy, and Harrison had finally discovered hell.

It felt like he had landed in a dunk tank of warm, gooey discharge. Claire's arousal washed over his body and flooded his face, getting into his mouth and up his nostrils. It tasted fishy and heady and Harrison coughed and gasped in search of air. Meanwhile, Claire continued to smear him over her wet pussy, his body tumbling over her sensitive folds.

Though her labia were rather soft and squishy against his body, the aroma and moistness overwhelmed Harrison's senses and he could hardly orient himself. Her cum gushed into his mouth and he couldn't even scream, but his brain ran at a thousand miles an hour trying to figure out what he could do to stop this torment. Flailing his arms and looking for anything to grab onto, his hands only found slippery, sensitive flesh overwhelming him in all directions.

Claire's leading finger, the ever-present force against his back, drew him up to her clitoris. Harrison felt his body pushed over the cantaloupe-sized nub, eliciting a mighty reaction from the giantess. Her body shook and he felt her moan; his ears, gunked full of her secretions, weren't letting in sound anymore. And every time he tried prying open his eyes, they burned from the frothy cum that coated his entire body.

After rubbing him across the bump of her clit for some time, Claire was ready for the final humiliation of Harrison. He sensed it too when she moved him off her clit and down the cleft between her lips. First his feet and legs slipped inside of her, the constricting flesh rubbing against them on all sides. The temperature ratcheted up as her juices felt even warmer around his body. And then with a simple push of her finger, Harrison's body effortlessly slid inside Claire's pussy.

A large squelching noise swallowed his puny body as Harrison found himself in a cocoon of intense heat and slippery plushness. He blinked his stinging eyes open momentarily and saw nothing but darkness. His hands felt around in all directions and came up against the wet, pulsing walls of her vagina. She surrounded him in every direction and even completely soaked in her lubricant, there was little space for him to maneuver inside of her.

Suddenly a mighty force punched his head and pushed him deeper into her cunt. When it retreated and Harrison recovered, he realized it must have been her finger pushing him deeper. He felt nothing upon his feet and wondered if his shoes had finally disintegrated off his body. Then he felt his fingers sticking together; the viscosity of her cum was starting to glue them to each other.

Harrison was trapped as Claire's sex toy. Unable to breathe in her tight, moist pussy he began asphyxiating, but death would not come to him. His senses overwhelmed, he convulsed and thrashed inside Claire's sex, but he was helpless to stop his predicament.

Trapped deep inside of her, he could feel her heartbeat pumping blood into the sensitive tissue that surrounded him. It pumped furiously. Harrison didn't really have time to think about Claire at the moment, but her world ruled his. And as her heart rate quickened and her body shook, Harrison realized in disgust that she was nearing orgasm. He wanted to stop fighting against her, to deny her the pleasure of conquering him, but the animal inside his brain told his body to keep fighting to stay alive.

When Claire came, Harrison knew it. The gooey walls around him tensed up and exploded in force, pushing and pulsing around his body. More cum roared into her vagina and he felt the force of her contractions pushing him back towards the entrance of her pussy. Her vagina simultaneously squeezed and crushed him, forcing more cum down his throat and collapsing his airless lungs. It felt like getting caught in a frenzied, pulsing, industrial dishwasher of sex.

Harrison lost all sense of time when Claire forced him into herself. He was trapped in an awkward limbo between truly being alive and certainly being dead. The world that had once existed outside no longer mattered or seemed real to him. His new universe was her. He had no idea how long her orgasm lasted or if it knocked him unconscious. All he knew was when he finally regained a semblance of his senses, he was still inside of her awful pussy.

The lack of oxygen never abated and the pain was constant, but somehow he summoned the effort to try moving his body. He could feel her heart rate diminish and her finger hadn't tried to pull him out or push him in deeper. Harrison twisted his body a bit, and remembering what he'd done while inside of Jessica, decided to try making his way out of Claire's vagina.

Claire's wetness seriously impeded his ability to push himself; it felt like he'd been coated all over in slippery butter, but slowly he made forward progress. He wondered if gravity might be helping him out. Blinking open his crusty eyes, blearily he could make out a faint slit of light. He must be close to her entrance.

Light suddenly flooded his eyes. Claire had gently pried herself apart, and Harrison could see the hazy outline of her creamy white legs extending off into the distance. She was standing up, and between her legs her purple thong stretched across her knees. Oh no.

Once again, a giant finger zoomed into view, and before he could scream it pushed him back into her vagina. In an instant, Claire's simple prodding negated all his hard work and progress. And once she had trapped his pleasantly struggling body deep inside of her, she pulled up her thong. There was no way he could escape now.

Blissfully humming the tune of some banal pop song, Claire began redressing herself, her skin glowing in happy, post-orgasm contentedness. The futile ministrations of her little prisoner only served to keep her playfully aroused. One down, three to go, she thought. Still having a lot to do today, Claire decided she would only continue paying attention to her tiny sex toy when she needed the distraction.