- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Commisison for Ether3al on FurAffinity. Originally published to DeviantArt and FurAffinity on December 21, 2020.

“Fuck! This damn sniper keeps killing me!” Salem complained, the demon dragoness's wings flapping in frustration. “Come on come on come oooooon,” she groaned, fiddling with the thumbsticks as she waited for the respawn timer to count down what seemed the longest five seconds of her life. She was so close to winning. Her team was just one good push away from capturing the last point, but with just one minute left on the timer, it had to happen now.

Finally she respawned. “Okay, let's go!” she said, dashing out the spawn door and making a beeline down a hallway route that would take her behind enemy lines. “Now check this: I'm about to single-handedly win us the game,” she said; not to her teammates, but to her viewers—the many thousands of people who were watching her livestream. Salem's eyes flicked to her chat, where a flood of emotes expressed her viewers' skepticism. “What, you don't think I can do it? Just you guys wait. You'll all be feeling real stupid in just a moment.”

Salem showed up behind the enemy just as her team was making an all-out push. She unloaded shot after shot from her assault rifle into the enemy team, taking their healer and sniper down in seconds and causing enough disruption for her team to break through the defense and wipe out the enemy team, capturing the last point and winning the game.

“You see? I won, just like I told you. No big deal,” she said, casually stretching her arms. She took a sip of energy drink, then glanced at her chat, which was overflowing with her viewers' praise and amazement. “And you guys didn't think I could do it,” she said, directing a smug grin into her facecam. “Anyways, I think I'll do one more game before ending the stream. Let's see...” She had just started looking for another match when a notification popped up in her chat. Someone had just sent her a hefty sum of money, along with a message:

“I can't stand being without you anymore. You're so perfect, life without you is meaningless. I don't care if you kill me, as long as I spend time with you it will have all been worth it.”

“Looks like the game will have to wait a bit,” Salem said as a summoning circle appeared on her floor, inscribed with arcane runes and glowing green with magical energy. After a few seconds, the circle dissipated, its energy suddenly coalescing into a small mass. Once the process was done, a person stood on her floor where the circle had been.

“Well now, here's something you don't see every day. I never thought I could inspire even an angel to sacrifice himself to me,” The dragoness said, an amused smile on her face. “Tell me, what's your name?”

The angel fell to his knees, bowing down before her. “I-It's Samuel, mistress,” he said.

“Oh, and now you're even kneeling to me? An angel kneeling to a demon. You must be some special kind of failure to want to give yourself up to me.” Samuel took the mockery with gusto, the demoness's words making him shiver with excitement. “How long have you been watching my streams, Samuel?”

“Six months now, mistress.”

“Then you should know what I expect from my sacrifices. Well? What are you waiting for? Don't tell me you expected me to let you off easy just because you're an angel. I want to see if your kind is any better at licking feet clean than us mere demons,” Salem said, kicking her feet up to present him with her soles.

Samuel crawled towards her feet like a starving dog to a bowl of food. His eyes remained fixed on those alabaster soles, each big enough to cover his entire chest. His hands were shaking as they floated up to her feet, only to stop an inch away from them. Apprehension grew on the angel's face. It all seemed too good to be true. Surely this was all a cruel dream, one he would have to wake from any moment now. But if it was a dream, to wake from it without knowing the touch of his love's feet would be a sin.

The angel reached the rest of the way. His fingers pressed against her sole, his expression becoming that of a man enraptured. With that he gave in to his urges, hungrily rubbing and kissing her soles, pressing his face into her toes, wanting nothing more than to spend the rest of his life at her feet.

“Be sure to get between the toes. Oh, and don't forget the heels,” Salem said, leaving the angel to his fun while she started up another match.

As Samuel worked on her feet, Salem's magic started to have its effect on him. Slowly, almost imperceptibly, the angel started to lose his size, shrinking smaller and smaller. Over time he became no larger than her feet, and still he kept shrinking. He didn't seem to mind at all. Judging by his expression, he thought himself in paradise. As he all but made out with her foot, the chat was filled with comments congratulating him or expressing their envy of him, when not offering praise to Salem for her beauty and gaming skills. Salem, too, was enjoying it all—so much so that she barely payed attention to the game. It wasn't every day a demon could expect to receive worship from an angel, after all.

As Samuel grew too small to even reach her toes, Salem slipped one foot beneath him and lowered the other one onto him, smothering him between her paws. She ground him between her feet, prompting him to moan with pleasure as her eight pillowy toes danced over his head. “Now kiss,” she ordered, and he was quick to obey, planting peck after peck on as much of her feet as his lips could reach.

Before long he had dwindled to the size of a bug, his whole body being no bigger than a single one of Salem's toes. Straddling the gap between two toes, he kissed them even as they toyed with him, for the first time experiencing pure bliss.

Just then, the door swung open and in stepped another dragon. “Having fun, dear?”, he asked, smiling at the dragoness with clear affection.

“Leo! I was just thinking about you! You'll never guess what kind of person just sacrificed himself to me.”

Leo strode up to her, still clad in his beige business suit. A demon like her, though a foot shorter, he had been Salem's mate for a while now. Despite his high-ranking position in Hell's corporate ladder, he was one of the few demons who didn't look down on her for her chosen profession.

“You got another sacrifice? At this rate you'll run out of viewers to watch your streams in a year or two.” He crouched down in front of her feet, peeking between to see the new sacrifice. “Well, well,” he said, “This is quite the interesting specimen you have here.”

“Never thought you'd see an angel give himself up to me, did you?”

“An angel? Is that what he is? He looks more like a mouse to me,” bringing his red eye close to really inspect the puny thing. Feeling threatened, Samuel tried to crawl deeper between Salem's toes to hide from Leo, only to have them spread apart, leaving him fully exposed.

“Little Samuel here says he just couldn't bear to be away from me any longer. Called me 'perfect' and everything. Isn't that just sweet?” Salem said in mocking tones. “He's been tending to my feet for a while now, but I don't think he can do it any longer. Then again, he was pretty bad at it anyway. He's below average even for my viewers, and that's really saying something. Think you can show him how it's done?”

“Gladly,” Leo said, directing a cruel grin down at the angel. Getting into position, he wrapped his hands around Salem's soles and began to massage them slowly, his many years of experience easily extracting a gasp of pleasure from his mate's maw. Next, long, pink tongue slid out from between his lips, pressing down on the little angel and pulling him down to the ball of Salem's foot. Tenderly he kissed and licked Salem's vast white sole, his lips and tongue keeping their guest pinned between them.

“Should I finish this now?” Leo asked a while later, “or do you have other plans for this one?”

Salem shook her head. “Go ahead. He's already served his purpose.”

Leo turned back to the angel with a predatory grin on his face, then once more pinned him under his tongue. His licks and kisses now turned rougher than before, squeezing Samuel until gasps and groans of pain escaped his mouth. “Mistress!” Samuel called out. “Please! Save me!”

Seconds later, one last, harsher kiss reduced him to a red stain on his love's sole.

“What a sad specimen he was,” Leo mused as he wiped away the angel's remains with a tissue. “Tell me, have I ever mentioned what pitiful creatures your viewers are?”

“Only every time I stream, dear,” Salem replied, turning to smile at him. “You'll chase them all away with how much you insult them.”

“As if people like them would be discouraged by something like that. I'm convinced they actually want to be insulted; it makes them feel like they're worth being noticed.”

“Oh, they absolutely like it, but you should let me be the one to handle that. It's my job, after all.”

“And you do such a good job at it,” Leo said, taking a seat on the couch and wrapping an arm around her. “If I were the jealous type I might almost be worried about how many devoted fans you have.”

“Pfft. As if any of them could compare to you. I want a real man, not a bunch of pathetic manchildren.”

“I'm so glad to hear that. You've just spared me many sleepless nights,” he said sarcastically before leaning into her his chin resting on her bosom as he kissed her alabaster breasts.

“Leo!” Salem said, her cheeks blushing pink. “S-stop it! You're messing up my gameplay!”But, despite her objections, she did nothing to push Leo away, and he only took to kissing her more passionately. Behind them, their tails began to twine around each other and Salem's wings gave a few soft flaps. Just as it seemed things might be getting a bit more intimate, they were interrupted by a tone heralding a new notification on Salem's computer.

“You are a great content creator and a beautiful woman. We would like nothing more than for you to lord over us and our city, taking your rightful role as a goddess. Do with us as you please; we are yours 'til death.”

“Hold on a minute, dear. It looks like we'll be getting some company soon,” Salem said after reading the message. Leo didn't let up his kisses, however, until a magic energy far greater than was usual for one of Salem's sacrifices began to fill in the room. Another summoning circle appeared, this one much bigger than the last, covering almost the entire room.

The pair looked on in anticipation as something began to materialize in the circle, something which only gradually became recognizable as a tiny city; a real sprawling metropolis, its miniature buildings and streets glowing with artificial light, tiny vehicles and even tinier people moving through streets no wider than a finger. Though the people were far too small to be seen as anything more than minute dots, the architecture marked the city as one belonging to dragon-kind.

“Perhaps I was too hasty in judging your viewers. It seems at least some of them are doing pretty well for themselves,” Leo mused. They would have to be, to be able to donate an entire city like this.

By then Salem had set her headset aside, having lost all her interest in the game. The tiny city absorbed her full attention. The nearest border of the metropolis lay mere inches from her heels, the shadows cast by her massive feet darkening over a hundred blocks each. Movement in the streets had stopped completely, cars and people alike standing stock still. Though she couldn't really see them, she could guess what they were doing; looking up at the pair of demons who now towered over their city like deities. Doubtless they were wondering what the pair was planning to do with them.

Salem's tongue ran over her lips; already she savored how much fun she might have with this gift. “Will you join me in greeting our visitors, dear?” she asked Leo.

“You go first. It's your city, after all.”

Her city. What a delicious thought that was.

Salem stood up to her full height before the city, her toe claws looming over its nearest buildings. “I'd welcome you into my house, but that sort of treatment hardly seems appropriate for dust mites such as you. In case you didn't hear, you're all my property now,” she said, raising one foot upon its heel and sliding it forward so that it hung over the city. “I wonder, can you even appreciate how fortunate you all are? There are thousands of people who would pay a fortune to be under my feet even for a second, and you lucky guys get to experience it for free, all thanks to a few anonymous individuals among you who payed many thousands just to sacrifice your city to me. They said I should rule over it as a goddess. Well, as your goddess, I think I should make it clear exactly where you all stand with to me.

“Now, look up,” she ordered, though she had no need to. Even without her order, the dragons below had their sight fixated on the pearly white sky above them. “See how big I am compared to you? Just one of my feet could enough to reduce hundreds of your buildings to dust. Just one toe could crush several city blocks. I doubt I'd even be able to feel you little ones. Do you understand just how small you are? How much power I have over you? Or... do you need a demonstration?”

Salem began lowering her foot, throwing the city blocks below into an even deeper darkness with its descent. Her sole soon graced the tips of the tallest buildings, reducing their top floors to rubble raining down on the surrounding streets. In the city, everything was in chaos. Some were screaming and running, thinking in their desperation to find somewhere they would have a modicum of safety. Others fell to their knees, begging their new owner for mercy, hoping against all odds that their pleas would somehow reach her. Still others sang praises to their new goddess, thanking her for the chance to behold her divine beauty up close. Whatever their approach, all died the same as her foot met the ground.

Salem wiggled her toes in satisfaction, causing even more destruction, before lifting her foot to inspect aftermath. Where before there had been hundreds of tiny buildings there was now nothing but a fine gray dust. Down in the periphery of her footprint, the few survivors struggled to make sense of their surroundings. All around them, the homes and streets they had known were reduced to great heaps of rubble, and behind that there was nothing at all; just a vast, barren wasteland. “There,” the destroyer's voice thundered out above them; “I hope that drove the point home.” The survivors fell to their knees, one and all hailing the demoness as their new goddess.

“My dear, you were magnificent,” Leo said. “You're a real natural at this 'goddess' business.”

“Ah, you really think so?” She asked, blushing. “It was nothing, really. Just a simple step. I have to wonder how they're taking it, though,” she said, looking down at the rest of the city.

“Why don't we find out?” Leo said, walking up to some undamaged part of the metropolis. There he crouched down, getting a closer look at it. Cars and people swarmed every street, driving off to the borders in what seemed like a mass evacuation. “It seems they're all trying to escape,” Leo announced, his breath blowing away those unlucky enough to have ended up under him.

“How disappointing. Well, if they don't appreciate their position, maybe you should scare some sense into them.”

“I was just thinking exactly that,” Leo replied. Standing to his full height, he raised one foot and set it down right in the path of the fleeing masses, bringing them to a halt as car after car hit the breaks, creating massive pileups. “Are you listening? For your sake, you'd better be. I don't think you all understand how much restraint we're showing to you. You all still live only because we allow it. Your whore city is little more than dirt on the floor; we could sweep you all away in seconds if we so decided. And yet, in our mercy, we have let you live. I'd have thought even such worthless things as yourselves would see that deserves more gratitude than you're showing us. Apparently I was wrong.

“Well, if you've no gratitude for us, I don't see any reason to treat you as anything other than dirt,” Leo said, raising one foot well above the city, savoring the power he held over these germs who might once have been considered people. Without further pageantry, he stomped his foot on those who had been fleeing, causing a shockwave strong enough to knock down every building for blocks around.

Leo began walking around the city, dragging his foot along its perimeter to make a ring of debris that cut off all escape routes while also crushing most of those who had tried to run away, his smooth white scales steamrolling over countless lives.

The circle complete, Leo got down on his hands and knees, crushing even more of the city beneath them, and peered into its streets. From what he could make out of the speck-sized dragons populating the city, it looked like they had ceased panicking and banded together into many congregations, all of which seemed to be trying to offer up worship to me. “You think you can win my mercy by submitting to me now, after you've already shown how little you value it? It's much too late for that. If you want mercy, direct your pleas to your goddess. You'll be getting none of that from me,” he said.

Leo's mouth opened wide, revealing twin rows of ivory fangs, all of them bigger than even the city's tallest buildings, and a long pink tongue which slithered out like some kind of monstrous snake. His hot, musty breath blew over the city, knocking hundreds off their feet and making many more dizzy from a lack of oxygen.

Then his tongue descended upon them, crushing dozens just with its first contact. People, cars, and buildings alike were scooped up onto its surface as it tore a path of destruction through the city, a rampage which ended with all the dragon bringing all he'd picked up back into his 'cave', swallowing them all with just a single gulp.

Leo's tongue was already out again and ready for another pass when Salem called out to him.

“Hey Leo, check this!”

Thousands who feared they'd be the next to be eaten gave sighs of relief as the demon stood up, giving thanks to their new goddess for having saved them from that fate. For all those she had saved, however, she brought doom to thousands more as she walked through the city to get to Leo. Finally reaching him, she held out her phone to him. “It's the guy who sent me the city,” she explained. “He's been transmitting a live feed of everything that's been going on. He shared the link in my chat a couple minutes ago.”

Leo took the phone from her and looked at the screen. In view were huge masses of people gathered in the streets, looking up in worry at some unseen threat. As the camera panned up, he saw a great many buildings and, off in the horizon, two sets of feet that dwarfed everything around them—one of them clearly his, and the other Salem's. In curiosity, Leo wiggled his toes and saw those same toes, enlarged a thousand times over, moving in his screen from the perspective of the camera below. He saw their sheer destructive power as each impact lifted clouds of dust around them and sent debris flying, heard the loud thuds as they hit the ground and saw the camera lightly shake with every impact.

“Whoever is handling this camera: angle it further up,” Leo ordered, a distorted copy of his voice echoing from the phone. Immediately the camera turned up, gradually showing more and more of the two towering colossi to whom those feet belonged Then, at last, their faces came into view, recognizable as Salem's and his own even from this extreme angle. Leo's lips curled into a grin, one which he saw mirrored in the screen.

“We really must thank your viewer for this,” Leo said, handing the phone back to Salem before addressing the city. “Do you understand what this means? Now we can know how you're all behaving. We can see if you're showing due gratitude and doing what you're told, and we can punish you all accordingly.”

“My viewer,” Salem began, “from now on keep your camera fixed the people. You can do that for your goddess, can't you?”

“R-right away,” came the reply from the phone, its screen going blurry as the camera turned back to the masses.

“Now, all you mites down there,” said Leo, “tell me: now that you've seen my mate's power and beauty, what do you think a fitting name for her?”

From the phone came a confused murmur of the masses speaking so many different things, no single word standing out from the rest. “We can't hear you. Speak up! Unless you'd rather we come closer to hear you better.”

The shout of the masses that came next through the phone was still fuzzy, but the faint outline of one word could be distinguished:

“Goddess.”

“Good; you're finally learning,” Salem said, draping her arms around Leo's shoulders. “And if I'm a goddess, then what does that make my mate?”

“A god!” Came the reply from the phone.

“What do you say to that, dear? Will you rule this city with me?”

“Gladly,” Leo said, pulling Salem closer to share a kiss with her.

“Subjects!” Salem announced. “I am feeling generous right now. Tell me, what would you ask of your new gods?”

All at once the people below shouted their answers, a single word standing out stand out above all the others: “Mercy!”

“Mercy? What do you think, Leo? Should we give them what they want?”

“Mercy is so overrated. Surely in our divine wisdom we can think of some better gift,” Leo replied, his eyes wandering down to Salem's bulging gray tank top.

“I like the way you think, dear,” Salem giggled before going down on all fours.

Those who had the luck to end up under her chest were treated to the sight of her breasts hanging over them. Each was a mountain in its own right; twin meteors capable of ending them all in an instant. Yet despite the threat they held, the tiny dragons stared at them in awe, their eyes hungrily following every move of the gargantuan boobs as Salem rocked her body from side to side, giving them a little sway.

“Well? What do you think?” She asked. No reply came through the phone, however—in fact, the camera had since turned back up to the sky, her command to keep the shot fixed on the people long forgotten. “What's the matter? Speechless? Well, there's no need for words, I suppose. I can tell you want them. Ah, but should I really let you have them? Have you done enough to earn this? And you, Leo—won't you get jealous if I let someone other than you touch my breasts?”

“How could a god be jealous of a bunch of ants? If they want it so much, then let them have it.”

“Hmm. Alright, I'll let you all touch them. But only because your goddess is feeling generous.” With that she began lowering her body, the sky of fabric and flesh descending upon the people below. Her breasts only grazed the city, each leaving only an inch-wide crater, before being raised back up. Silently she looked down at the twin marks she'd left on the city, and the people below wondered if it was all over.

Then, without warning, Salem let herself fall onto the city, her breasts in their full enormity rolling over countless city streets, reducing all to dust under their soft warmth. “There,” Salem said, aglow with the satisfaction of having wiped out thousands like that; “Don't say your goddess never did anything for you.”

Her gaze swept over the streets before her, the people falling to their knees in fear and trembling as her eyes passed over them, hoping that would convince her to spare them. “What good little subjects you've become And it only took us a few minutes to get you properly trained. Tell me, Leo, can you hear what they're saying through the phone?”

“I'm afraid nothing's coming through. Your viewer's transmission is over.”

“Oh? Did I crush him?”

“Not quite. He was far enough away that he wasn't obliterated under your breasts, and he caught a magnificent shot of them falling onto the city, but it looked like the shockwave from the impact destroyed whatever building he was in. He might still be alive somewhere down there,” Leo said, pointing to the ring of rubble around her breasts.

“Well,” Salem said, “if he's still alive, I'd say he deserves a special reward.” Sitting up, she focused on the area where Leo had pointed to and cast a simple levitation spell, causing a whole section of the city to rise into the air, up past her thighs, past her belly, past chest, before finally ending up an inch above one of Salem's boobs. Then she simply let the spell dissolve, sending the fragment of the city crashing down onto her where it shattered into smaller pieces, most of them sliding down the slope of her breast.

Only a few pieces remained more or less intact on the most horizontal part of her chest. Those who still clung to life upon those fragments found their whole world replaced by Salem. The pure white of her scales surrounded them, flowing up in one direction to meet her neck, with its huge black choker, and then her head, whose snout hung over them. The “ground” shook dreadfully with even Salem's slightest motion, sending them all tumbling this way and that, unable to find sure footing.

“Looks like you have a bit of dirt stuck between your breasts,” Leo said, seeing several city fragments slip into Salem's cleavage. “Let me help you with that,” he said, kneeling down before her and sticking his snout into the milky-white valley. His tongue thrust its way into her cleavage until it met her sternum. Then it began to curl back up, picking up the various bits of city as it went.

Salem cooed, enjoying the gentle touch of her mate's tongue on her skin. She hugged him close, holding him until he had fully cleaned her up after a few more passes of his tongue. Then he moved up to the ones still resting upon her breast, his tongue sweeping them up with their remaining inhabitants, pulling them into his cavernous mouth.

“There. You're all clean now,” Leo said once he'd finished. The pair looked around them at the remains of the city. Half of it was gone already, replaced by featureless gray wastelands. They'd had their fun, and it was just about time to finish this up.

“How about we take one last stroll around the city together?” Salem asked, holding one of Leo's hands in her own.

“I would love to,” he replied.

The two stood up, their shadows covering most of what remained of the shrunken metropolis, and began to walk around the city, taking special care to step on any untouched patches of urban landscape. Below them, panic and despair overtook all who remained in the city as it became clear that there was nothing they could do to stop their swift extermination.

As they finished their third lap around the city, only a few minute patches of buildings remained—rare islands of structure surrounded by miles of gray nothingness. Salem crouched down and scooped up one such island with her hand, bringing it back up to Leo, whose maw opened wide, ready to receive the little morsel. Salem tipped her hand over and the city fell in tiny crumbs into her mate's mouth, to be swished around and savored before being swallowed up.

With a sigh, Salem sat on the exterminated ruins, wiping out another pocket of surviving buildings as she did so. Leo followed suit, taking a seat beside her. “This will be a pain to clean up tomorrow,” she observed wryly, looking over the vast swathes of gray dust that now covered her floor.

“Yes,” Leo agreed. He and Salem too were covered in dust, mostly around their hands and feet. Nothing a bit of washing couldn't deal with, and for the rest, they'd probably have to break out the vacuum cleaner. “It was worth it, though.”

The two sat a while in silence, then Leo sidled up to Salem, the shorter demon resting his head on his mate's bosom. Slowly the pair leaned back until they were lying down on the dusty floor. Salem hugged the shorter demon against her as he kissed her neck tenderly. She was so lucky to have found someone like him, who loved her despite her being just a silly streamer. How glad she felt to have shared these moment with him.

Closing her eyes, she held him tighter and smiled.