- Text Size +

Jack slept pretty well, considering that this was his first night in prison. The bed was far from comfortable, but Jack was exhausted by the events of the previous day. Getting kidnapped by Sarah, kept in her panties for some time, participating in a giantess fight, being put in jail, raped by a cop, all in the span of 24 hours. He woke up, noticing that he didn’t have nightmares that night. He sat up to see Seb looking at him, sitting on the other bed.

“Were you just fucking staring at me?” Jack asked Seb, “What the fuck.”
“Good morning,” Seb replied.


Jack and Seb sat next to each other at the cafeteria, eating their breakfast. The breakfast was a very bad meal, but Jack had definitely had worse. They sat at the corner of the room, away from the action of the rest of the cafeteria. The place was a mess, with no tables nor seats whatsoever. There was only a serving station for the food, and the rest of the area was a giant floor where the women and men sat. Jack witnessed several interactions between the giantess and tiny. One woman buried a man in her food, and was slowly eating around him as he screamed. Another woman was sticking her spoon in her underwear, rubbing it up and down and moaning. Jack assumed that there was a man trapped between the spoon and the woman’s privates. He realized that while he saw scenes like this at Chestnut, interactions at Huxton were more mature and sexually aggressive.

“No one dies, do they?” Jack asked Seb, watching a woman insert a man behind her panties where her butt is and sit down on the floor.

“Some do,” Seb replied, not looking away from his food.

“Isn’t that illegal?” Jack shuddered, “To kill?”
“It is. But punishments are not as harsh here. Can’t go to jail if you’re already here.”
“Thanks for making me fucking worry. So it’s just a death sentence to be here?”
“Not always. People get time outs for killing. They get put in their own separate rooms for a pretty long time. That means they don’t get to play with the men for a while. They try to avoid that.”
“Fucking hell,” Jack shook his head.

“Just try not to get caught,” Seb suggested.
“Yeah thanks,” Jack snorted, “Really needed to know that, I don’t know how else I would have come to that conclusion.”
“It’s important.”
“How the fuck do you even avoid it anyways? Like, some chick could walk up to us right now, and we’re toast.”
“You’re right,” Seb replied, remaining calm.

“You’re seriously not an assuring person, you know that?” Jack said, “Aren’t there any tips to, you know, survive?”

“Be normal, don’t stand out. Don’t be too loud, don’t be too quiet. Don’t get caught until it’s time to go back to our cells.”
“So be normal and shit, gotcha."
“Even then, you can get unlucky.”
“Wonderful,” Jack sighed, flailing his arms in the air, “Fuck, that was probably too much arm action.” He put his arms back down.

“Maybe,” Seb replied nonchalantly.

“How do YOU avoid getting fucked up?” Jack asked. Seb pointed behind him. Jack turned around. There was nothing notable, just two giantesses picking on one man. One of them had light brown hair and was tall, the other was short with short black hair. They were pressing their large buttcheeks together, and a man was smushed between them.

“Nicole,” Seb said, “The taller one.”
“Uh huh, what about her?” Jack asked, looking at the brown haired girl.

“She kind of runs the place. The most popular girl here. She and I are friends…kind of.”

“That’s…” Jack nodded, “Kind of fucking brilliant. So no one fucks with you, cause you’re tight with the, what to they call it, Queen?”

“Pretty much,” Seb said.

“Right, thanks for the tips,” Jack said, standing up.

“What are you doing?” Seb asked, grabbing Jack’s arm and pulling him back down.

“I’m gonna try to be friends with Nicole,” Jack said, “Like you did."
“You’re a newbie, she’ll just send you to the dungeon beast.”
“Dungeon beast? What the fuck are you on about?”
“Nothing,” Seb looked away.

“Um,” Jack said, “You can’t just name drop some shit like ‘dungeon beast’ and not tell me what that is.” Seb did not responded.

“Fucking hell,” Jack shook his head. Seb then stood up.

“What are you doing?” Jack asked.

“Tribute,” Seb said, walking away.

“You’re gonna leave me alone?!” Jack called after him. He did not respond nor react. Jack sighed, as he watched Seb walk towards Nicole, the tall brown haired giantess that apparently ran this place. She was now seated on the floor, legs crossed and eating her breakfast. The man that she was playing with before was now in the hand of the shorter black haired giantess. He shivered as the giantess stared at him and smirked. She then lowered him and inserted him in her pants leg. The man screamed as he was lowered into the orange fabric and against the woman’s smooth leg. He was soon strapped against the surface of her skin, struggling to escape.

“Sebby!” Nicole said with a smile, spotting Seb walk towards her, “Good morning!”

“Morning,” Seb replied, looking up at Nicole.

“How did you sleep?” the giantess asked.

“Good.”
“Never a conversationalist, were you?” Nicole then uncrossed her legs and put her bare foot in front of Seb.

“You may start,” she commanded. The foot was larger than Seb’s entire body. He walked towards it and put his hands on her wrinkly sole. He then proceeded to massage it, pressing his small hands into her meaty sole.

“Don’t forget to lick,” Nicole said.

“I can’t fucking watch this anymore,” Jack said, who was watching from a distance. He stood up and looked around. He was alone in a jail full of giants. This wasn’t going to be fun.

Chapter End Notes:

I'm gonna have to warn you, we're very near the abrupt end to this story. I feel like maybe I might write an exciting last chapter at the end, but we'll see how I feel