- Text Size +

Sarah brought Jack to the place where she had initially captured him: the gymnasium. It was such a strange place for the boys, since it was big enough to accommodate the giant girls. It was oddly eerie to be inside a massive wooden box. A boy was in the middle of the gym, tied up in a chair. He was sleeping, not noticing Sarah walk in. He had black hair and a confident expression on his face, even when tied up and asleep. Sarah walked right up to the boy and kneeled down.

“Good morning little Matt,” she snarled. The boy slowly opened his eyes.

“Greetings,” the boy Matt said, looking around, “How was your sleep?” He had a relatively deep yet clear voice, making him sound rather sophisticated.
“That’s none of your business,” Sarah snapped, “I want to show you something.”
“Is that so?” Hearing this conversation from the depths of Sarah’s bosom, Jack was surprised by the calm tone of Matt. He had not witnessed anyone with this much self control in front of a giantess.

“Do you really think that women and men are the same?” Sarah asked, reaching her hand into her cleavage.

“No,” Matt responded, “But I believe they could be. They should be.” Sarah grabbed Jack’s head with her fingers and pulled him out from between her breasts. He was finally in the air again, and could see the environment around him. He recognized the gymnasium, right down to the spot where Sarah had first taken him.

“Do you really think this,” Sarah said as she dangled Jack in front of her face, “Could be the same as me?”

“I can assume you disagree,” Matt said, “Am I correct?” Without answering, Sarah turned Jack around to look at him. Jack stared straight at the blonde’s pretty face, gulping.

“Did you like my pussy?” she asked him.

“Um,” Jack responded, “The fuck kind of question is that?”

“Because you better. Until Matt here learns to behave, you’re gonna spend some quality time with it.”
“Oh fuck, no, please, no,” Jack pleaded, “That’s really not cool man.”
“Let’s not have that conversation again,” Sarah said, and started to lower Jack. Jack looked down and saw Sarah pull her skirt and underwear forward, seeing her vagina that he was imminently going to be trapped with.

“Help!” Jack said as he was lowered into Sarah’s panties, “God damn it!” Sarah dropped him and let her skirt go, and the fabric of her panties snapped back and strapped Jack against her warm and moist vagina. Jack squirmed around, trying to escape, which made Sarah blush a little bit.

“Oh boys boys boys,” she said, gently stroking Jack from outside her underwear, “When will they learn that squirming only makes it…better.”

“That is escape theory,” Matt stated, “All creatures dislike entrapment, being unable to do what they usually can. So they will do everything in their power to escape, even when their efforts are meaningless.” Sarah eyed Matt and made her way towards him on her knees. Soon, Matt was under her miniskirt, right underneath her underwear. He could see Jack’s figure inside, squirming around.

“Do you see him?” Sarah teased.

“Get me the fuck out of here!” Jack pleaded, which could be heard by Matt.

“This is where you boys belong,” Sarah said, putting her underwear on Matt’s face. Jack could feel Matt on the other side of the fabric.

“He is pleading to be let out,” Matt said, remaining calm, “But I’m assuming you will not follow through.”
“Get away from him!” a booming voice suddenly echoed through the gymnasium. Jack recognized the voice. It was the Queen.


Sarah and the Queen exchanged an intense dialogue. From this, Jack put together that the two of them used to be best friends, but had fallen out due to this Matt guy. Soon the conflict had spun out of control, and the two started to fight, physically. To Jack’s surprise, he was not violently thrashed around the place, despite being trapped in Sarah’s panties. This was because while Sarah fought, she moved in an elegant and smooth way, as if she was experienced in combat. Jack guessed that if things kept going, Sarah would win the fight, and he did not want that. So he began to squirm extra violently against Sarah’s vagina, making her lose her focus while fighting the Queen. Soon, the Queen had Sarah in a headlock, both leaning against a wall.

“You’re a disgrace to your mother,” Sarah insulted the Queen with the small amount of air she had left.

“Well then fuck her,” the Queen replied. Jack would have clapped, but he was still immobile. He felt Sarah fall to the floor with a thud. Jack was dizzy from all the movement that had just happened. He saw stars in the darkness of his panty prison. He slowly lost consciousness.


“Sarah Olman,” Rebecca Chawman the police officer said, “You are being arrested for the kidnapping of Matt Dexter. You will serve in this jail until further decisions are made.” They were at the entrance of Huxton Prison, the main prison center in Dream Mountain. The room was dull and lit with white fluorescent lights. Sarah stood in front of Rebecca, frowning with her arms crossed.

“Surrender all your belongings, now,” Rebecca demanded. She slammed a tray in front of Sarah. Sarah started to take off her clothes, revealing her thin and elegant body to Rebecca. She put her T-shirt, miniskirt, and shoes on the tray, and only wore a white bra and underwear. She put her hands on her hips.

“I said, all your belongings,” Rebecca said. Sarah sighed, and reached her hand into her panties. She pulled out the still unconscious Jack and put him on the tray. Rebecca smiled.

“Thank you,” the policewoman said, handing Sarah an orange jail uniform.

“You may be escorted to your cell,” she said.

“What about him?” Sarah asked, eyeing Jack’s body.

“Him?” Rebecca said, picking him up with a sinister grin, “I’ll take care of him. Plus, he’s cute.” Sarah could not help but smirk at this.