- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is an erotic story that is aimed at mature adults with macro- and vorarephilia. It contains depictions of physical and psychological violence that some people may find disturbing. Minors and people who feel that such depictions upset them are therefore explicitly asked not to read this story. Furthermore, this story is entirely fictional and all erotically portrayed characters are at least 18 years old.

Drive-through

Birgit gently stepped on the brake pedal and switched back into the first gear as her car came to a halt on the left turn-off lane with a slight jolt. Then she pulled down the small lever for the indicator behind the steering wheel and tilted her head to the left to check if anything was happening at the traffic light. But it was still on red and the oncoming traffic didn’t show any signs of stopping soon. She leaned back in her driver’s seat and listened to the monotonous clicking sound of the indicator and the pattering of the rain on the windshield. The silence inside the car was only interrupted by a loud growl from her empty belly, accompanied by a faint ache in the pit of her stomach. Birgit sighed. It had been a long day at school – not only did she have lessons until the late afternoon, but afterwards, she also had been in a tiring parent-teacher meeting with one of these mothers who simply couldn’t understand why her apparently highly gifted son had to repeat a year for the second time now. Birgit hadn’t been able to answer that. Indeed, she had wondered why the good lady had even come to her in this particular matter. After all, she only was his PE teacher, and his sports grades weren’t the problem. But back in the staff room, she had learned from her colleagues that the woman had apparently gone to all her son’s teachers. Nobody really understood why.

It was only at around 5 PM that she had managed to sneak out of school before she ran into someone who wanted her to do something for them again. On the journey back into town, she had then gotten into a rush hour traffic jam. Tired and annoyed, she had finally decided not to go shopping today after all. At least it wasn’t a problem today – her younger son Martin was staying at a friend’s place over the weekend, and her husband, a fighter pilot with the German Air Force, was on a training manoeuvre in the US. Only her older son Florian would be home as well today, but she would just tell him to get something for himself on his way back. She, on the other hand, would simply pick up some fast food for herself.

Just then, the traffic light jumped to green and Birgit gently stepped on the clutch and the gas pedal, turning the steering wheel a little to the left, and driving her car over the road and into the driveway of the fast food restaurant. From there, she carefully drove through the parking lot and briefly stopped the car again to let some teenagers, who had just left the restaurant, pass over onto the sidewalk. Then she steered her car towards the drive-through area, stopped at the intercom and lowered the window on her left.

“Hello and welcome to Vortex. May I take your order, please?” The slightly tinny voice of a young woman sounded from the loudspeaker.

“Hello! I’d like the hamburger set with a medium box and a coke, please.” Birgit answered. She wondered if she may have spoken a bit too loudly, but with these machines, she was never quite sure which volume was appropriate.

“Would you like anything else?” The voice asked.

“No, thanks, that’ll be all.” Birgit replied and frowned as her stomach growled yet again.

“Alright, that’ll be 8.80 €. Please drive through to the window.”

“Got it.” Birgit said a little absent-mindedly, gently stepping on the clutch and the gas pedal again to move her car forward.

As she drove the car around a corner, a couple of warm raindrops fell onto her arms and the humid air blew into Birgit’s face, filling her nostrils with the distinctive smell of an ongoing thunderstorm. She drove straight on towards a roofed area and stopped the car beside an open window. There, she was greeted by a young woman in a black uniform. Over her black cap with the Vortex logo, she wore a headset which allowed her to talk through the intercom.

“One moment, please.” The woman said with a friendly, but also tired and somewhat stressed looking smile, disappearing from Birgit’s view for a moment. Soon after, she appeared in the window again and handed her a white paper bag, which also had the stylised swirl of the Vortex logo printed onto it. She pointedly placed a sheet with various coupons in the bag.

“By the way, did you know that you can save up to 75 % on select menus with our coupons?” The employee said in a somewhat stilted tone. Apparently, this was something that she had to say every single time. “You can redeem our coupons until the 31st of December in all participating restaurants throughout Germany.”

“Thanks.” Birgit said and took the bag from the hands of the young woman. Then she placed it on the empty front passenger seat and pulled her wallet from her handbag. With a smile of her own, she handed the employee a banknote and then took the change.

“Enjoy your meal and have a nice day.” The woman said in a more natural and friendlier tone.

“Have a nice day.” Birgit replied and then carefully drove on towards the parking lot.

There, she parked her car on an empty space and quickly raised the window again to keep any more rain from dripping inside. She turned off the car’s motor and placed the wallet back in her handbag. Since she still wanted to let Florian know that he needed to buy his own dinner today, she picked up her phone. Another insistent growl from her stomach made her pause for a moment. The gaze of her clear, blue eyes wandered towards the bag. She only wanted to eat when she got back home, but since her stomach was kicking up such a fuss, she decided to give it something to work on before she drove on home. Selecting her son’s number from her phone’s address book with her left hand, she reached into the bag with her right hand and briefly felt around, searching. Then her fingers grasped the edge of the plastic box with the shrunken people and she gently pulled her food out of the bag, placing it on her lap.

“Hello?” Her son’s voice sounded from the phone, sounding mildly surprised.

“Yeah, hi, I just wanted to tell you that I won’t manage to go shopping today. Just got something for myself at Vortex, could you buy something for yourself after training? I’ll go to the supermarket first thing tomorrow.” Birgit explained while she pulled back the plastic foil of the box a little. She paid no attention to the barely audible screams of the shrunken people in their cubicles, which could now be faintly heard coming from within the box.

“Uh, okay.” Florian replied. “Hey mum, can Alessia stay over night today?”

“Sure.” Birgit said and plucked a shrunken man from a cubicle in the box, throwing him into her mouth and swallowing him almost instantly. A faint smile appeared on her lips as she felt how the thrashing little man travelled down her oesophagus and finally fell into her stomach. “You know that she can always come over, you don’t need to ask beforehand.”

“Okay, thanks. See you later.” Her son said.

“See you later. Enjoy the training.” Birgit finished the conversation and hung up before placing her phone back in her handbag. Then she happily licked her lips and reached into the box again to choose another shrunken person to eat.

***

Aghast, Mirko stared upwards. Due to the constraints of his cubicle, his field had been largely narrowed down to a square window above him, but what he could see there left him utterly speechless. Almost the entire sky above was filled by the upper body of a giant woman. Over the course of the day, the design of his prison, his black overall and the strange sounds and tremors had already led him to the conclusion that he had been shrunken and placed inside a Vortex box. Up until now, a part of him had refused to accept this terrifying realisation, since it was basically a death sentence. But now, there no longer was any room for doubt.

Right above him, Mirko could see an enormous, white wall, which in fact was only the woman’s belly, hidden behind an airy white top. Nevertheless, Mirko could still recognise some of its outlines, such as the faint dip in the area around her belly button, in which he would have easily fit inside, and a little bit of flab around her hips. But this wasn’t to say that the woman was fat. On the contrary, she actually looked like a person who was quite active and had only gained a little bit of weight over the last few years due to her metabolism slowing down with age. Even further up, Mirko’s field of view was almost completely blocked by the enormous hills of her breasts, which completely filled out her ample cleavage. Despite his fear, Mirko inadvertently felt a little aroused, because it was quite obvious that the woman was still extremely good-looking for her age.

However, a wet groan from deep inside her endless belly soon gave Mirko a grim reminder of his situation, causing him to shiver with anxiety. What was even more terrifying than the incredible size of this woman was the fact that she had just eaten his friend Sascha. Mirko had only recognised him as the giantess lifted him out of his cubicle, as the plastic walls around him had made it impossible to communicate with the other shrunken people inside the box. Unfortunately, that short moment hadn’t been enough to make Sascha aware of his presence or to talk to him. Sascha had been in a state of utter hysteria, and the woman had lifted him up so quickly that Mirko almost wouldn’t have recognised him.

Feeling a burst of resentment, he stared back up at the giantess, who had just been talking on the phone with someone. His last memory of his life as a normal-sized human had been how he and Sascha had gotten into a prisoner transport, which they had been told would take them to a different prison. Now Sascha was gone, simply swallowed down by this selfish woman who showed absolutely no concern for their lives. But before he was able to translate his smouldering fury into any tangible action, he felt another cold shiver wash over his body as the giantess put her phone in her handbag and then reached into the box again.

This time, the huge fingers reached right into his cubicle. Then the giantess pinched the collar of his overall between her well-manicured fingernails and lifted Mirko up with terrifying ease. For a couple of moments, the acceleration made him so dizzy that he almost passed out, but then he regained consciousness and started kicking around, furiously fighting against his impending fate. Below, he could see the woman’s generous cleavage, which was partially covered by the seat belt and in which her big breasts slightly wobbled around as she leaned back and opened her mouth. Mirko froze again and looked at the giantess’ face, which he was now being lifted towards with literally breathtaking speed.

It was a beautiful, friendly face, framed by light blonde, slightly dyed hair, which she wore in a medium-length, wavy bob cut. Small wrinkles in the corners of her piercing, light blue eyes, and her beautiful mouth, which she had accentuated with modest, light red lipstick, revealed that she was a cheerful person who laughed a lot. Mirko, however, saw nothing else than her giant, pearly teeth, which now flashed up between her lips, only to reveal the gaping maw of her cavernous mouth. Slimy strings of saliva stretched between her wet, slippery tongue and her palate, but then they quickly dissolved as her hot, humid breath washed over his shrunken body. Gripped by mortal fear, Mirko began to kick around again, but the iron grip of the fingernails didn’t loosen in the slightest and mercilessly carried him further towards the mouth of the giantess, who now stretched out her tongue and then suddenly dropped him onto it.

Mirko screamed in fear as he landed on the soft tongue, falling into a puddle of viscous saliva and instantly slipping onto his back as his black overall was soaked in hot spit. Squirming helplessly, he slid down the gently sloping tongue and in between the enormous teeth, down into the dark mouth of the giantess. He began to hyperventilate as his entire field of view was suddenly filled out by the dark abyss of the giant woman’s throat, only framed by the bumps of her oversized tonsils and her wet, glistening uvula. The mouth was suddenly plunged into darkness as the woman gently closed her lips again. Mirko felt how his body began to slip down towards her gullet even quicker as the tongue suddenly gave away beneath him.

“No!” He screamed in fear for his life, frantically trying to wipe the sticky, slightly acidic saliva out of his face. “Please don...”

His words were suddenly cut off as Mirko was violently pushed forward and fell down into the giantess’ throat, accompanied by a deafening, wet gulp. Then he was squeezed into a tight, muscular tube, and for a couple of moments, he thought that he would again lose consciousness as he began to slide down headfirst. But after a couple of moments, during which his tiny body was periodically squeezed together by the rhythmic contractions of the fleshy tube, Mirko realised that he was still alive and aware of his surroundings. He desperately tried to catch his breath, but the oppressively tight and hot surroundings as well as the violent peristaltic movements made this almost impossible. He understood that he was inside the giantess’ oesophagus, since he could now also hear her calm, powerful heartbeat, which was directly transmitted onto his body by the slimy, muscular walls around him. This was further accompanied by her relaxed, steady breathing, but it only further reminded Mirko how much he was struggling to even draw a single breath. Below him, he soon heard loud gurgling and growling noises. Together with the increasingly thin and hot air, this indicated that he was getting closer and closer to the woman’s stomach.

Finally, Mirko was pressed through another muscular valve, which was so tight that his body was squeezed together to the point of excruciating pain. What followed was an utterly black, burning void that stank of acid and vomit. But even though Mirko instantly began to feel sick from the stench, he still gasped for every little breath of air as he fell down through the darkness, splashing into another puddle of viscous slime, which had accrued between two slippery stomach folds. There, he sat up with an agonised groan, wiped some of the sticky sludge off his clothes and continued to gasp for air as he collected his thoughts.

This was her stomach. That woman had just eaten him, just like she had gulped down Sascha without even looking at him. Then he remembered. It had seemed like an eternity to him, but in fact, only a few minutes had passed since the giantess had devoured his friend, and she had swallowed him down whole. He still had to be alive...

“Sascha?” Mirko called out with all his remaining strength.

Silence. It wasn’t really silence, since Mirko could clearly hear the organic rumbling, growling, and squelching of the enormous digestive system he was trapped inside, accompanied by the thumping heartbeat and the calm breathing of the giantess. This in particular reignited the anger and resentment he felt towards the woman. It was so unfair – while the giantess who had swallowed him continued to breathe without a care in the world, he was trapped inside her stomach, desperately trying not to suffocate. And soon, she would digest Sascha and him, just like all the other food she had already eaten and which she would still eat in the future. Then they would become part of her body, perhaps a little bit of fat on her belly, her buttocks, or her breasts. And whatever remained of them would end up in her toilet some time tomorrow. Who or what gave this fucking bitch the right to do this to them? They might have been convicted criminals, but they were still human beings, not food for her to just eat and forget. They had rights. They had lives and loved ones.

Suddenly, Mirko heard a laboured wheezing sound in his immediate vicinity. “Mirko?!”

“Sascha?” He asked back towards the faint voice he just heard. He could not see anything in the total darkness of the woman’s stomach, but he was sure that it was Sascha. Mirko found some solace in the fact that he at least wasn’t all alone anymore.

“What are you doing here, man?” The weak, tearful voice of his friend sounded back through the void. “I thought...” Sascha interrupted himself and sobbed.

Mirko felt the tears shoot up in his eyes, but tried to push away the growing feeling of doom and despair. “The fucking cops tricked us. I don’t know... The transport must have been a lie. But it doesn’t matter now. We have to get out of here.”

Sascha snorted. “Are you kidding me?” He asked, distraught. “She ate us. Everything is covered in slime; I can’t see anything... and my skin is burning. We’re already being diges...”

He was suddenly interrupted by a wet spitting sound from far above them. It was followed by a croaky scream as another shrunken person fell into the stomach, accompanied by a roaring growl, like that of a waterfall. Before Mirko and Sascha could wrap their heads around what was going on, they heard another deafening sound that was somewhat reminiscent of a large wave breaking in on itself. Then they were almost thrown off their feet by an icy fluid shooting past underneath them, almost rising up to their knees. Due to the distinctive smell and the taste of a few droplets spraying onto his face, Mirko recognised the cold torrent was, in fact, coke. The two waited for a couple of moments until the strong tide around their legs subsided, then they suddenly heard how the giant woman let out a succinct burp, making the entirety of the stomach tremble around them as if it were experiencing an earthquake.

“Come on.” Mirko said with the courage of despair. “We have to try it.”

***

Birgit swallowed another shrunken person with an audible, wet gulp, washing him down with a brief sip from her coke. Then she lifted up another tiny man from the box and raised him to her mouth, but just in that moment, some of the carbon dioxide she had swallowed with the coke forced its way up her oesophagus again, making her accidentally burp on her little snack. Birgit raised her hand to her mouth in shock.

“Excuse me.” She apologised to the shrunken man in her hand with an embarrassed, sheepish grin before tossing him into her mouth and swallowing him.

Then Birgit inquisitively placed her hand on her belly, and even though it had calmed down a little, she decided to eat just a little more, so that her stomach would keep quiet until she got home. Again, she reached into the box and lifted out two shrunken people, a man and a woman, swiftly throwing them into her mouth and swallowing them both in one greedy gulp. Birgit frowned a little as the two slid down her throat – apparently, that had been just a little bit too much at once. The feeling was slightly painful, and so she was happy when it finally subsided somewhere between her large, soft breasts. She looked down past her ample cleavage and saw two tinies who had pulled themselves over the walls of their cubicles and apparently were holding hands. Since she was getting ready to leave, she casually flicked them back into their cubicles and then pulled the plastic foil over the box again, pressing it down with her flat hand so that it wouldn’t open again during the drive home. Then she put the box back on the passenger seat beside her and placed the paper cup in the drinks holder of her car, before turning the ignition key and switching into the reverse gear.

Once she had driven the car back onto the road, a bolt of lightening suddenly tore through the sky, followed by loud, rolling thunder and another surge of rain pattering down on her windshield. If it hadn’t been so humid, it would have been hard to imagine that the summer holidays had only ended a few days ago. Birgit hated driving in these conditions, but at least all this rain would be good for the plants after this hot and dry summer. She squinted and slowed down a bit as she approached a crossing where some pedestrians were waiting at a red light in the torrential downpour. Much to her chagrin, she was suddenly overtaken by an expensive sports car, which sprayed water all over the pedestrians, soaking them from head to toes.

“Asshole.” Birgit muttered and shook her head in stern disapproval. Why couldn’t people just be considerate? But then again, if someone drove a car like that...

She let out a sigh and dismissed the thought, then she pressed the indicator and drove onto the motorway, where she accelerated again and got in the lane on the right behind a meat truck from Poland. In a mixture of confusion and amusement, she looked at the advertisement on the back of the container, which showed a dancing pig cutting a delicious looking Schnitzel out of its own hip. Birgit wondered if the shrunken people in the box and her stomach also felt so enthusiastic about being eaten, but somehow, she doubted it. Obviously, that comparison wasn’t quite accurate; animals didn’t choose their fate, after all, whereas the shrunken people sold by Vortex had only themselves to blame for their predicament. They were felons, social parasites, and other basket cases the state and society were better off without. From her pupils, Birgit had even learned that younger people didn’t even think of shrunken people as meat. Even some of those who were self-declared vegetarians and vegans, and who committed themselves to environmental activism, would still eat shrunken people from Vortex. After all, this was widely considered ‘population control’, and Vortex was one of the few companies that actually had a positive carbon footprint.

***

Lukas held his aching spine and struggled to get back on his feet. It was hard to believe that, after realising that he had woken up in a Vortex box, this day could actually get any worse. But that was exactly what had happened over the course of the last half hour. First, there was the fact that he knew the giant woman who had bought his box – when she had placed it on her lap and started eating some of the shrunken people inside, Lukas had recognised her as his former PE teacher, Ms. Köhler. For some reason, he remembered that he could call her Birgit now, since she had offered him and his fellow pupils to address her informally during their prom night a few months ago. She had been quite drunk back then, but she probably had been serious about it – after all, she was very popular among pupils due to her laid-back, chummy personality. But the question how to address her now was the least of his problems.

The other terrible realisation was that his girlfriend Melanie was inside the cubicle beside his own. It wasn’t really a surprise; after all, his last memory before waking up in the Vortex box was how they had been to a friend’s party. On their way home, they had walked down a quiet side street near the train station, where they had suddenly been blinded by a bright light. As he had tried to climb out of his cubicle while Ms. Köhler ate some of the other shrunken people, Lukas had noticed Melanie sitting inside the neighbouring cubicle and tried to help her get out. But this encounter had only lasted very briefly, because then Ms. Köhler had casually flicked them back into their cubicles and pulled the plastic foil back over the box – apparently, she hadn’t even recognised her two former pupils.

Lukas didn’t really understand why Ms. Köhler had stopped eating again, but he was grateful for the break this gave him. Looking up, he suddenly broke into a frown as another wave of pain shot down his bruised spine. He had fallen down pretty badly, and ironically, the last time this had happened to him had been in Ms. Köhler’s PE class. Back then, she had attended to him with the utmost care, giving him an ice pack and allowing him to rest up in her office beside the school gym. Now she had been the one who had caused him this pain, and if he didn’t get out of this situation very soon, she would eat him. So it wasn’t just the change in physical size between him and Ms. Köhler, the fact that he now was utterly nothing to her and that she just treated him like any other piece of food was profoundly distressing.

Trembling, Lukas looked out of the side window of his cubicle again. Almost everything he could see there was Ms. Köhler’s enormous buttocks, which was quite large even by normal standards and which was further emphasised by her tight jeans. A little further up, he could see her soft belly, the cushy fat tissue on her hips gently pressing against her light, sleeveless white top. Feeling a sudden chill despite the hot and humid weather, Lukas remembered the other shrunken people Ms. Köhler had already eaten, and who were now being digested alive inside that very belly. Perhaps this was his destiny as well.

He shook off these thoughts and looked up even further, past her big breasts and naked arms towards her face. Even though she was older than him, she was a very good-looking woman – Lukas knew, that especially amongst the boys, she wasn’t just popular because of her likeable personality, but also due to her enticing body. The sight of her buttocks in her various tight yoga pants and her taut breasts had been the leading topic in the locker room more than once, and Lukas even recalled that Ms. Köhler had once been employed as an example to explain the term ‘MILF’ to someone who was out of the loop. It was almost unbearable to think that he and, even worse, Melanie, would soon perhaps themselves be nothing else than fat on this shapely buttocks, which drew the gaze of so many pubescent boys in PE class.

Again, Lukas tried not to be overwhelmed by these dark fears and focused on the thought of his girlfriend trapped inside the neighbouring cubicle. Even though he was almost inclined to resign himself to his fate, he could not allow anything to happen to her. So he clenched his teeth and looked up to the plastic foil again, ignoring the sharp pain in his back. At the outer edge of the box, it had slightly detached itself from the walls again. So, if he managed to pull himself up once more, he would perhaps also be able to help Melanie escape from her cubicle, and then they could attempt to escape together.

***

After she had left the motorway, Birgit drove through the roads of the quiet, upscale neighbourhood of the town she lived in, before she finally steered her car into the driveway of her spacious single-family house and turned off the motor. With a relaxed sigh, she lifted her coke out of the drinks holder, took another gulp and then carefully placed it back in the paper bag. Then she took her keys from her handbag, picked up her food and stepped out of the car. As she went to the front door, she parenthetically pressed the button for the central locking on her key ring. The car automatically locked the doors with a click, accompanied by a cheerful double beep, and Birgit hurried through the drizzle to her house.

Stepping into the hallway, she closed the front door, placed her things on the wooden dresser and began to take off her shoes. As she did so, Birgit turned her back on the box and unintentionally presented the shrunken people inside with a spectacular view of her round buttocks pressing against her tight jeans. Then she grabbed the box and the paper bag, went through the hallway into the generous living room and placed them on the coffee table before dropping onto the couch and turning on the TV. For a few moments, she aimlessly zapped through the different channels, finally settling for a crime series.

Birgit leaned forward again, lifted the coke and the cardboard box with her hamburger as well as the fries out of the bag and placed them alongside the box with the shrunken people. As she glanced into the paper bag again, she saw the sheet with the coupons. While she pulled it out and perused the different offers, she pulled off the plastic foil from the box with her left hand, casually crumpling it together and throwing it into the bag. Then she put the sheet with the coupons on the table and turned back to her dinner. With a few routine movements of her hands, she lifted the upper bun off her hamburger, reached into the box and gently sprinkled some shrunken people on the salad and the juicy patty. Once she had garnished her burger with about two dozen tinies, she tenderly pressed the upper bun back on top of them. Finally, she lifted her dinner up to her mouth and took a big, hearty bite, which was accompanied by a crunch as her teeth tore into the fresh salad and the bones of some unfortunate shrunken people. Birgit happily munched around on the bite in her mouth for a few more minutes, chewing up some more shrunken people as if they were nothing more than slightly larger sesame seeds. But as she finally swallowed down the remains of the hamburger, she could still feel a slight tickle in her oesophagus, indicating that some of the little ones had survived the chewing and were now sliding into her stomach while still alive.

Savouring the taste, Birgit licked some of the sauce off her fingers, put the burger back into its cardboard box und took another deep gulp of coke, grabbing some of the fries and greedily shoving them into her mouth. Then she reached into the box again, lifted up another thrashing shrunken man and threw him into her mouth before swallowing him along with the masticated remains of the fries. What she never learned was that this was how she killed Francesco Ricci. Francesco had been a strong man for the Italian Mafia in Germany, a big man who was accustomed to terrorising others who were smaller and weaker than him. Two years ago, he had been sent to prison for grievous bodily harm in connection with an ongoing turf war with another family. To prevent him from ever returning to his previous life after his imminent release from prison, the prosecutor had asked Vortex to take special care of his case. Now he was sliding down through the oesophagus of a complete stranger with a chunk of chewed-up, soggy fries, being buried in chyme as he dropped into the woman’s stomach. Even though he frantically tried to dig himself out, he never managed to free himself again from his muddy grave, so that he would ultimately be digested by her over the course of the evening, ending his life as a little bit of fat on her breasts.

***

Even further down inside the stomach of the giantess, not far from her tightly shut pylorus, through which the digested chyme would later be squeezed into her intestines, Mirko and Sascha had also been buried underneath the first bite of hamburger, following some hopeless attempts to climb up the slimy stomach walls. They had no idea, that with Francesco, yet another inmate from the ill-fated prisoner transport had just arrived inside the belly of the giant woman, and they would never find out either. But while Mirko, still driven by his anger at the giantess, frantically tried to dig through the sludge of masticated meat, salad, sauce, and other shrunken people, Sascha merely let out an occasional pathetic whimper and only supported his friend somewhat perfunctorily.

“You need...” Mirko wheezed and desperately gasped for air, even though it barely contained any oxygen and gave off a pungent smell of hamburger and stomach acid. “You need... to put in... more effort... otherwise...”

“This... is... pointless.” Sascha coughed and began to sob again.

His synthetic clothing had already partially dissolved, and his skin and airways burned due to the prolonged exposure to the increasingly dense stomach acid. His senses were utterly overpowered by the darkness, the humid air, the foetid smell of vomit and the lack of oxygen. It already felt as if his brain was beginning to shut down. He only wanted it to be finally over, and he didn’t understand from where his friend took the strength to keep fighting against their inevitable fate. They were nothing more than food, and this woman would now digest them and absorb them into her endless body.

“Pull... yourself... together!” Mirko said angrily. This was not how his life could end. It just couldn’t be. He had deserved more than to become a little bit of fat on this woman’s body and some shit inside her toilet. “We...”

He would never finish the sentence, as in this moment, a further chunk of chewed-up burger crashed down into the giantess’ stomach, making the rest of the chyme collapse on top of them. Buried alive in the slop of chyme and stomach acid, Mirko gasped for air for another couple of seconds, then he let out a final, suffocating wheeze and lost consciousness forever.

***

Inside Birgit’s hamburger, Lukas was fighting similar problems, but at least he still thought that there might be a chance for him to somehow escape this never-ending nightmare. He had been amongst the shrunken people the giantess had sprinkled onto her burger, but initially, he had actually seen this as an opportunity and he instantly started running over the warm patty, towards the edges of the oversized fast food product. Just as he was about to jump into the cardboard box below, however, he had heard a woman cry out somewhere behind him, and even though he wasn’t sure if it was Melanie, this suddenly reminded him of his girlfriend. This moment of hesitation turned out to be disastrous, because then he was suddenly pressed down onto the patty as Ms. Köhler squeezed the hamburger together and lifted it up.

From the corner of his eye, Lukas looked out through the patty, the salad, and the bun, where he now could see Ms. Köhler’s mouth rapidly coming closer. Suddenly fearing for his life, he hectically crawled back deeper into the burger. Panting heavily, he pulled himself through the viscous ketchup, crawling past vast salad leaves and cucumber slices. On his way to safety, he shoved a shrieking shrunken person out of the way, then the bun above him was pressed down even further and he was pinned between the bread and the warm minced meat. Instinctively, Lukas pulled in his legs, and it was only thanks to this alert reaction that none of his limbs were severed. Immediately afterwards, Ms. Köhler’s front teeth cut through the burger like an oversized pair of white scissors. The agonised screams of the other shrunken person suddenly fell silent as they were bitten in half with a sickening crunch and most of their upper body disappeared inside the giantess’ mouth.

Ms. Köhler let out a content “Mmmh” and smacked her lips as she noisily began to chew on the bite inside her mouth. Lukas did his best to ignore the loud crunching as she ate the other tiny people and averted his eyes from the limp, lifeless lower body of his fellow sufferer. He could only pray that Melanie hadn’t been amongst the people Ms. Köhler had just eaten.

“Melanie?! Where are you?” He cried out in despair as he crawled deeper into the burger.

For a while, Lukas kept pulling himself through the labyrinth of salad, cucumbers and terrified shrunken people, which still was slightly illuminated by some light falling in from the sides. Some of the other tinies were trying to crawl towards the light, hoping to escape from the burger at an opportune moment. But most of them apparently didn’t even dare to try that, and simply kept pushing themselves away from the parts where the giantess would most likely bite down next. Sometimes, however, Ms. Köhler would not chomp down onto the same part, but would slightly turn the burger, making this danger difficult to predict. And since it was almost impossible to tell which part of the burger would be next, there were always some shrunken people who would end up inside of her mouth as she bit down. The only thing they could hope for then was to be quickly chewed up instead of being swallowed alive.

“Melanie?” Lukas yelled again, but he knew that there simply were too many options as to where his girlfriend could be in all this chaos and mayhem.

Several times, he also saw how Ms. Köhler would occasionally lift some shrunken people out of the box and devour them just like that. Or she would eat them together with some fries or gulp them down with her coke. So it was entirely possible that his former teacher had already eaten Melanie. With his hope of ever seeing his girlfriend again dwindling, he noticed how his will to live also began to fade. Sobbing, he cried out her name several more times, then he again felt how the bun above him was pressed down and the hamburger was lifted upwards. This time, Ms. Köhler’s enormous, greedy mouth approached from the left, so that he weakly tried to crawl in the opposite direction. But then, the giantess slightly turned the burger again and made Lukas lose his sense of orientation. The gigantic lips came closer and closer, then they suddenly parted and opened the view onto her teeth and her gullet. Lukas held his breath and just stared into the giant mouth. Between the pearly white teeth, he even recognised the masticated remains of hamburger bites, fries and even some bits that perhaps were parts of shrunken people. Coming from the dark abyss of her throat and slightly shaking the strings of saliva on its way out through the mouth, Lukas felt her hot, humid breath wash over him and resigned himself to his fate. The bread above him was violently pressed down, once more squeezing him against the warm patty, then Ms. Köhler’s enormous front teeth cut through the hamburger right in front of him, missing his face merely by a hairbreadth. For a split second, Lukas looked into the mortified eyes of another shrunken person on the other side, who then disappeared into the giantess’ mouth as she began to chew again.

Wheezing, Lukas retreated further into the burger and simply gawked at Ms. Köhler’s soft lips, which slightly moved up and down as she chewed the content of her mouth with another gleeful “Mmmh” and finally swallowed it with a wet gulp. Trembling with fear, he observed how the gigantic, slimy tongue darted out between the lips and licked off some crumbs and sauce, then the giantess lifted her cup up to her face again, sucking what seemed like an entire swimming pool of coke through the straw and into her mouth. Then she put the cup back down, and, to his abject horror, lifted the burger back up to her face, opening her mouth once more. Yet again, he looked directly into the gaping maw and expected to be eaten at any moment, but then he suddenly heard the voice of another giant human.

“I’m home, mum.”

***

Birgit sent the gulp of coke down to her stomach and lifted the hamburger back to her mouth to take another bite when she heard the rattle of keys at the front door. A short moment later, the door was opened, and she heard her son Florian calling out that he was home.

“I’m in the living room.” She called back towards the hallway and placed the burger back in its box, picking up the remote control and muting the TV.

Then she turned around towards the living room door and smiled lovingly as Florian stepped into the room, followed by his girlfriend Alessia. Both of them looked quite tired, sweaty and soaked by the rain, which was still clattering against the windows of the house.

“Got wet at all?” She asked jokingly and eyed them up and down.

“It was okay, Alessia had an umbrella. But training was exhausting in this humid weather.” Florian explained, ignoring his mother’s sarcasm. Then he wiped some of the sweat off his forehead, putting his gym bag down beside the living room door.

Birgit chuckled. “What would he do without you?” She asked and winked at Alessia.

Alessia smiled and put her arm around Florian’s broad shoulder, pulling him towards her and giving him a kiss on his cheek. “You’d be quite lost, wouldn’t you?” She asked coquettishly.

Florian pulled a face and gently pushed her away. “Go take a shower first, you stink.”

Alessia indignantly opened her mouth and then squinted at him in playful scorn. “Well, you don’t exactly smell of roses either, caveman.”

We are going to take a shower now.” Florian said to his mother with a sly grin and assertively pulled Alessia back towards him, giving her a kiss. The girl pouted, but appeared to accept this as an apology and buried her face against his chest.

“Did you get yourselves something to eat?” Birgit asked. “I told Florian earlier that I couldn’t be bothered to go shopping anymore today.” She explained and looked over to Alessia again. “I just got something from Vortex for myself.”

“Yeah. Well, more like, Alessia bought up half the store.” Florian said and rolled his eyes.

“You wanted to get frozen pizza.” Alessia shot back reproachfully. “And my mum taught me a new pasta recipe I wanted to try.”

“For goodness’ sake, Florian.” Birgit said. “You shouldn’t be eating that garbage all the time.”

“Really, mum?!” Her son said and indignantly lifted an eyebrow as he looked from his mother to her half-eaten hamburger and back again.

“Go take a shower.” Birgit replied with a dismissive gesture that abided no further objections.

“That’s really kind of you, Alessia.” She then continued as Florian left the living room with a resigned shrug and went up the stairs towards the bathroom. Then Birgit got up and went to her handbag, producing her wallet. “What did that cost you?”

“Oh, that’s not necessary.” Alessia declined politely.

“I insist. What is Claudia supposed to think of me?” Birgit said. As she saw that Alessia was hesitant to say how much her shopping had cost, she simply pulled out a note that would definitely more than cover her expenses and placed it in her hand.

“But the rest is for you, not for that lazy bum.” She added with another wink and pointed up the stairs Florian just went up.

“Thank you very much.” Alessia answered with a warm smile.

“And now go take a shower and get changed into something more comfortable.” Birgit said.

Alessia nodded genially, then put her gym bag down beside that of her boyfriend and quickly slipped the note into her wallet before she went upstairs to join Florian. Birgit looked on behind her for a few moments. She was very happy that her son had a girlfriend like her – Birgit really liked Alessia. The girl was smart, confident and caring, without being controlling either. The two were the perfect couple, and she knew that they also had that reputation.

Sitting back down on the sofa, Birgit picked up the remote control again and unmuted the TV, which was currently showing the usual awkward ads for stairlifts and medication against urinary retention that were typical for the commercials before the evening news. While an old man on the screen held up a packet of pills against the ridiculous backdrop of flowing waterfalls and classical music, Birgit let out a quiet yawn and put the remote on the sofa beside her, then she grabbed her hamburger and lifted it up to her mouth again.

***

Lukas dug his fingers deep into the soft, warm meat of the hamburger patty and pulled himself forward with all his strength as the mouth of Ms. Köhler homed in on the burger once again. Only thinking of his own survival, he pushed himself past another shrunken person, who was paralysed by fear and wasn’t moving anywhere at all. Then the burger was squeezed together once more as Ms. Köhler took another big bite, and yet again the massive front teeth only barely missed Lukas. As he looked around to get his bearings and check what was left of his surroundings, he noticed that the other tiny he had just pushed out of his way was gone, and he felt a pang of remorse. Distressed, he looked at Ms. Köhler’s enormous mouth again as she noisily chewed the poor guy up with the rest of the bite she had taken. In a mixture of shock and disgust, he watched a little bit of juice from the hamburger patty run down the giantess’ chin from the corner of her mouth, mixed with another, slightly red fluid. He hoped that it also came from the minced meat, but he knew that it just as well could be blood from a shrunken person like himself. Then Ms. Köhler pressed her lips together as she swallowed the bite on her tongue, opening her mouth once more.

Again, Lukas felt her humid breath wash over him from the depths of her throat, smelling of hamburger and fries. Since he knew that it was impossible to escape from the danger zone in time, he just helplessly stared into the seemingly endless mouth of his former teacher. Once again, he could see the remains of her food stuck to her white teeth, strings of saliva stretching between her wet tongue and her palate, and her glistening uvula bouncing in front of the backdrop of her pitch-black maw. Then he, the hamburger and several other shrunken people were pushed in between her gigantic lips and massive teeth. As the rest of the hamburger was about halfway inside Ms. Köhler’s mouth, she bit down again, causing the part in which Lukas was trapped to fall down onto her tongue with a wet splat. Suddenly, everything around him went dark as the giantess slowly closed her mouth again, then he was suddenly swirled around with sheer incredible force as Ms. Köhler began to chew. Lukas found himself tossed around in an avalanche of bread, meat and spit, which constantly seemed to change directions. All around him, he heard and actually felt the brutal hammering of gigantic teeth as the woman chewed her food, accompanied by the occasional screams of tiny people. But these usually were quickly cut off again by a loud, sickening crunch as those particular tinies found themselves crushed between the giantess’ powerful molars, which instantly reduced them to a gory pulp of hacked flesh and broken bones.

Lukas only hoped that he now would also be quickly crushed by Ms. Köhler’s molars in one, definite bite. Under no circumstances did he want to go through the pain of having his limbs severed, or, even worse, being swallowed whole and digested alive. But even this dreadful wish would not be fulfilled. After another couple of moments, Lukas suddenly fell onto the hot, slimy surface of the giantess’ wet tongue, then he was suddenly buried underneath a mountain of masticated hamburger bits. As he frantically tried to breathe, he felt how the tongue suddenly dropped down beneath him, almost instantly turning into something like a wet, organic slide. Then he was swept away with the avalanche of chewed-up food and only heard a deafening, wet gulp as Ms. Köhler swallowed him whole.

***

Sobbing, Melanie wiped a single tear off her cheek. She helplessly watched on as Ms. Köhler bit into her hamburger again, only chewing briefly before she swallowed the bite and casually popped the last piece into her mouth. The giantess only bit down once or twice before also sending it down into her stomach with another greedy gulp. From inside her cubicle, Melanie had witnessed how the enormous woman had thrown Lukas and several other shrunken people onto her hamburger, but even though she had called out his name, her boyfriend evidently hadn’t heard or seen her this time. Melanie didn’t know in which bite he had ultimately been, but now that Ms. Köhler had eaten all of the burger, she had to assume that he was gone, forever lost inside the belly of their former PE teacher.

Her gaze travelled down to the large breasts of the giantess, which slightly jiggled in her generous cleavage as she happily licked her lips and leaned back in her sofa, taking another sip of coke. Then she looked at the soft fat tissue on her belly and the barely visible dip in her top, right where her belly button was. Melanie knew that she would never see her beloved Lukas again, and that her own life would also be over soon.

***

Lukas awoke with a gasp, instinctively wheezing as he tried to pump some oxygen into his burning lungs. His nostrils were immediately assaulted by the smell of hamburgers, fries, and acid, and as he turned on his side gagging, he noticed that he lay in a soft, warm swamp. He could see absolutely nothing, but all around him he could hear mighty rumbling and bubbling noises – it was a bit like when he placed his ear on Melanie’s belly after she had eaten something, but this time it was infinitely louder. Furthermore, he heard a muffled, periodic throbbing sound, and there was deep, calm breathing, along with which his entire surroundings appeared to lift up and drop down a little. In his immediate vicinity, he could now also make out a faint splattering noise and the choked cries of other people, and it was only in this moment that he completely recalled what had happened to him. Ms. Köhler had eaten him, and he was now lying in a morass of chyme, somewhere inside her stomach.

Lukas attempted to get up, but this made the squishy ground sink in underneath him and he briefly feared that he would be completely submerged in the billowing morass, so he quickly gave up on that idea. He assumed that he must have had passed out for a couple of moments when Ms. Köhler swallowed him, since he had no recollection of how he got here. It would probably have been better if he hadn’t woken up again. After all, there was nothing more he could do now, and all that was left for him was agony and pain. Lukas already noticed that he was barely able to breathe in the humid, foul air, and his whole body was covered in a fluid that dangerously burned on his skin. He had never been particularly good in biology, but even he knew that this was stomach acid, and that he was already in the process of being digested.

The thought alone made Lukas gag with fear again. He inadvertently remembered the sight of her buttocks again, which had merrily jiggled around inside her tight jeans as Ms. Köhler had gotten up to give some money to the younger giantess with the black hair. Some time tomorrow, his former teacher would shit him out through these butt cheeks, and perhaps he himself would then be no more than a part of the smooth fat tissue on this round female buttocks. His thoughts wandered to the other two giants the woman who had eaten him had spoken with. As he learned from their brief conversation, their names were Florian and Alessia. Lukas recalled that Ms. Köhler once had mentioned that she had two sons. Florian had to be one of them, and Alessia probably was his girlfriend. They had seemed like nice people, a boy and a girl around his age, who could just as well have been his friends. But at the same time, they had also felt like something completely different, and now Lukas understood why: Florian and Alessia were human beings, and he was nothing more than food. Food which Ms. Köhler would now digest as she enjoyed a relaxing evening.

In a macabre coincidence, his thoughts were interrupted by a loud rumble above him, which caused the enormous stomach to suddenly contract and was accompanied by a sudden change in air pressure. Lukas felt a painful pressure inside his ears as all the sounds around him were even more muffled. Then his ears plopped, restoring his hearing. Apparently, Ms. Köhler had belched, signalling that her body was getting started on digesting her dinner.

***

Outside, Birgit finished her meal, leaned back in her sofa and continued to watch the evening news, followed by the weather forecast, which expected more rain and high temperatures for the coming days. She sighed and leaned over to the table again, about to get up and throw the remains of her dinner into the bin. This caused some of the air trapped in her stomach to shift and travel upwards through her oesophagus. Since Florian and Alessia were still in the shower, Birgit simply shrugged and opened her mouth, letting the air escape from her body as a loud, wet, and content burp that smelled of grilled meat and acid. Then she picked up a serviette and dabbed the remaining juice, sauce and blood off her lips before casually throwing it into the paper bag along with the empty cardboard boxes and the paper cup. As she rose to her feet and stretched her arms and legs, she noticed that there still were a couple of shrunken people inside the box. Birgit thoughtfully placed her hand on her rumbling belly and briefly considered finishing off these tinies as well. Picking a tiny, severed leg out from between her teeth with her fingernails and swallowing it without even taking a closer look, she ultimately decided against it. After all, she felt pretty stuffed already and didn’t want to overeat just in case it would give her heartburn during the night again.

So, Birgit lifted up the paper bag and the box and strolled into the kitchen, where she dropped the bag into the bin. For a moment, she intended to throw the box with the remaining shrunken people in the trash as well, but since she was pretty strict with her two boys about wasting food, she came to the conclusion that it would be better to leave some for Florian and Alessia. Birgit lifted her foot off the lever beneath the bin again, allowing the lid to fall shut. Then she placed the box on the kitchen counter beside the stove, producing some plastic wrap from one of the drawers and pulling it over the box to prevent the tinies from escaping. This had happened to her before once, and it had been a complete mess when she had accidentally stepped on the fugitive tinies when she went down to the kitchen in the middle of the night to get herself a glass of water. She took one of the small pieces of paper from the block for the shopping lists, grabbed a pen and wrote Help yourselves :-) onto it. With another loving smile, she placed the note on top of the box and then went upstairs, were Florian and Alessia were just scurrying to his room in their bathrobes.

“Are you two finished in there? I’d like to take a bath.” Birgit said.

“Yes, we’ll be going down to the kitchen now to cook.” Alessia replied and pushed a strain of wet hair out of her face. Then she started giggling as Florian wrapped his arm around her hip and began to drag her towards his room.

“Oh, by the way, I had some leftovers. I put them beside the stove for you.” Birgit explained. “Please eat them, it would be a pity to throw them out.”

“Thank you ver... Pfff!” Alessia began and snorted involuntarily as Florian simply lifted her up and carried her into his room.

“Thanks, we will.” Florian said to his mother and then closed the door behind him.

Birgit smiled as she heard Alessia laughing through the door, then she went into the bathroom, which was still fogged up with hot vapor from their shower. She closed the door behind her, started running a bath for herself and got undressed. Naked, she then sat down on the toilet, relaxing her bladder as well as her sphincter and started to pee, also letting out a quiet fart.

***

Deep inside her stomach, the giantess’ hearty burp had made Lukas pass out again for a few moments, until he was torn from his catatonic state once again by her thundering footsteps. As if in trance, he felt how he sloshed back and forth with every one of her mighty steps, then he heard Ms. Köhler’s voice from high above him. To him, it truly sounded like the voice of a goddess, even though it was so muffled and distorted that he could not understand what she was saying. He had even more difficulties understanding the other voice he could hear on the outside, but the somewhat higher pitch made him assume that it was that of Alessia.

Afterwards, Ms. Köhler went another couple of steps and made some movements that Lukas couldn’t quite place, then the whole stomach suddenly dropped as she sat down. For a couple of moments, nothing seemed to happen at all, but then, he heard a thunderous roar from deep below him, much like that of a waterfall. This was followed by a loud rumble, quite similar to the loud burp from before, but this time it came from the opposite direction. Then there was another thundering sound, followed by a wet splat, as if something large had fallen into water somewhere. Aghast, Lukas came to the conclusion that Ms. Köhler was on the toilet, expelling the food she had eaten the previous day from her body – as if the unbearable burning on his skin wasn’t enough of a reminder that he was in the middle of being digested by her.

His fears were finally confirmed as he suddenly heard the loud sound of a toilet being flushed. Tomorrow, he would also end up inside this toilet, once the giantess’ organism had sucked up all the digestible components of his own body and there would be nothing but waste. It would probably be just a couple of bones, which then would end up in the sewers with the other end products of her digestion. Then Ms. Köhler started to move again and lay down soon after, causing the content of her stomach to tilt by 90 degrees. This lobbed Lukas against the stomach walls with a wave of semi-liquefied chyme, dragging him underneath the surface and making him sink to the ground. He closed his eyes and thought of Melanie, then he passed out one final time and forever disappeared in the depths of the giantess’ digestive system.

***

Letting out a content sigh, Birgit lay down in the hot bath, which smelled pleasantly of lavender. She closed her eyes, relishing the feeling of her muscles finally relaxing after a long day. For some moments, she simply kept her eyes closed and enjoyed the silence and her hot bath, then she opened them again and took the lighter from the small ledge in the wall to light some scented candles. Once the small candles were lit and cast their soft, warm light on the walls of the bathroom, Birgit briefly dipped her head under water and soaked her hair a little, then she rose above the surface again and squirted some shampoo onto her left hand. After rubbing it into her hair, she took a bar of soap and washed the rest of her body, her wet breasts slightly bobbing up and down in the gentle candlelight. Then Birgit leaned back again and closed her eyes. She only passingly felt how her full stomach let out the occasional gurgle or squelch, wholly unaware of the fact that, along with the hamburger, fries, and some criminals, she also was digesting a large amount of people who simply had been in the wrong place at the wrong time, among them her former pupil Lukas.

More than a quarter of an hour went by, then Birgit briefly dipped underneath the water again, washed the shampoo out of her hair and climbed out of the bathtub. As the remaining water ran down her smooth, naked body in the pale candlelight and dropped from her breasts and butt cheeks onto the bathmat, she reached for a fresh towel and dried herself. Then she went over to the door, put on her pink bathrobe and stepped out into the hallway. Down below on the ground floor, she heard Florian and Alessia talking in the kitchen, apparently cooking dinner together. Again, she smiled to herself, then she went into the bedroom to get changed.

***

Panting heavily, Melanie looked out of her cubicle and up the two giant human beings in the kitchen. After Ms. Köhler had covered the box with plastic wrap, she and the other shrunken people had almost suffocated in their cubicles, since this new cover didn’t have the airholes the original plastic foil had. Only when Melanie had nearly passed out due to the lack of oxygen, they had been ‘saved’ by Ms. Köhler’s son. However, it had soon become clear that this was the wrong word. After he had removed the plastic wrap, the giant – his name apparently was Florian – had lifted a shrunken woman out of the box and simply devoured her.

Melanie could have cried if she still would have had the strength. Apparently, the fact that she and the others had been shrunken down to around one hundredth of their original size was enough for these people to not treat them like human beings anymore, but like food which they could just eat whenever they felt like it. But ever since Ms. Köhler had swallowed Lukas, Melanie had quickly lost her will to live. She fatalistically looked up at the two young giants, who had started to cook the pasta the girl – if Melanie remembered correctly, her name was Alessia – had mentioned before.

Both of them were around her age, however, they were strikingly good-looking. She probably would have been jealous of Alessia under normal circumstances – she was slim and athletic, but also had curves in all the right places and perfectly smooth, tan skin without needing any kind of make-up whatsoever. Her face was one of the prettiest Melanie had ever seen, with large brown eyes, an elegant nose and ideally proportioned, soft lips. No, Melanie wouldn’t have been jealous of her, she would have downright hated her if it weren’t for her tremendous charm and charisma. Alessia’s movements were so graceful and she radiated such warmth that it was almost impossible to find any kind of negative traits with her – even when one was at risk of being eaten by her, such as Melanie was at this moment. However, she didn’t seem to be paying much attention to the shrunken people in the box at the moment.

From this, Melanie deduced that she probably would end up in the stomach of Ms. Köhler’s son, just as his mother had eaten her beloved Lukas. Florian was quite similar to Alessia in some aspects, but in others he wasn’t. Just like his girlfriend, he too was very fit, but while Alessia was simply athletic, Florian also was quite muscular. His body was that of a swimmer, with strong arms, a broad, muscular chest and a well-defined six-pack, the outlines of which were still slightly visible through his pyjama tank top. In contrast to Mediterranean-looking Alessia, Florian came after his mother. He had clear, light blue eyes, and fair, white skin, even though it was well tanned by lots of outdoor physical activity. Since he wore his light blonde hair in an almost military undercut, they were dry again already, unlike Alessia’s long, black hair. If she had to be eaten by someone, Melanie thought to herself, it was at least some consolation that it would be by such a handsome guy.

And indeed, Melanie’s expectations soon appeared to be confirmed. After he had flipped another few shrunken people into his mouth and swallowed them alive, all the while curiously observing Alessia as she prepared the ingredients, Florian casually reached into the box again, as if it were a bag of chips. This time, his fingers reached into Melanie’s cubicle and carefully, but firmly pinched her in between them, then he slowly lifted her out of the box and towards his mouth, without even looking at her. Shaking, Melanie again looked at his muscular body, which would soon absorb her, and then at his soft lips as they parted to reveal his perfect, white teeth and his dark, cavernous mouth. This was it.

“Leave some for me.” Alessia then said with a playfully reproachful look on her face. Florian simply shrugged and closed his mouth again.

“No!” Melanie cried out in dismay as the giant boy suddenly lifted her towards the face of his girlfriend. She didn’t know why she felt like this, but for some reason, the thought of being eaten by another girl, regardless of how pretty she was, felt even more humiliating – provided that was even possible in this situation.

Sobbing uncontrollably, she looked up into Alessia’s friendly, brown eyes, in the misguided hope of finding anything remotely resembling compassion on the giantess’ part. But then the huge girl expectantly opened her mouth and stretched out her tongue a little. From Melanie’s perspective, it seemed almost as if she was making fun of her impending fate, but deep down she understood that Alessia simply didn’t think of her as a human being – she would eat her now, but there was no malice in her facial expression. To Alessia, this was no different from eating a piece of chocolate. For a moment, Melanie hovered above Alessia’s gigantic breasts, seeing that the enormous girl’s cleavage slightly peaked out from underneath the collar of her pyjama top. Then Florian suddenly let go of her and she fell onto the giantess’ slippery, warm tongue with a shrill scream. All went dark around Melanie as Alessia pulled her tongue back into her mouth and shut her lips. She briefly attempted to stand up on the wet, slimy surface, then she suddenly heard a loud gulp and fell headfirst into the young giantess’ throat, letting out a last muffled scream as Alessia swallowed her down.

***

Alessia gulped audibly and only fleetingly took note of the shrunken girl travelling down her throat and into her stomach. Then she turned back to the onions she was cutting and carefully added them to the other ingredients for the sauce.

“That smells good.” Florian said appreciatively as the onions started to sizzle in the pot and he placed his chin on her shoulder to observe what she was doing.

At the same time, he gently moved both of his hands down along Alessia’s slim, athletic body. Leaving his right hand resting on her hip, Florian keenly grabbed her left butt cheek with his other hand and began to tenderly massage it through the thin fabric of her pyjama hot pants. Her ass was simply perfect; taut, but also soft and perfectly proportioned. Florian always felt slightly tingly even when he just looked at it.

“Fried onions always smell good.” Alessia said with a smile and benevolently rolled her eyes before she turned around to Florian and gave him a loving kiss.

Florian didn’t just return it, but energetically turned her around to face him with his strong hands, pressed her warm body against his own and then went for a passionate tongue kiss.

“Mh.” Alessia began as she tried to say something, but Florian was such a wonderful kisser that she waited a few moments. “Your mum’s home.” She then objected with a girlish giggle.

“But she’s taking a bath.” Florian replied with a sly grin and leaned over to kiss Alessia again.

Just then, Alessia’s nearly empty stomach let out a loud, pushy groan, reminding her that she was still cooking dinner. She gently caught her boyfriend’s incoming face with her right hand and pushed it away, turning back to the stove.

“I need to cook.” She explained, stroking her flat belly with her left hand.

“That tiny girl wasn’t enough for you, huh?” Florian said with a grin and lifted the last remaining tiny out of the box, casually tossing him into his mouth and playing around with him a little bit. Then he pushed him to the back of his mouth and swallowed.

It was the ignominious end of Robert Fischer, a violent alcoholic who had been suspected of domestic violence in several incidents, but there never had been enough evidence to lock him up for a longer period of time. This had finally prompted the responsible police department to approach Vortex and have him disposed of in a less conventional way. His wife would never file a missing person report, and she also likely wouldn’t have taken much of an issue with the fact that Robert had been digested alive by this boy under excruciating pain, largely being converted into energy for his fit body. Only a couple of his remains ultimately would end up inside the fat tissue on Florian’s well-built buttocks.

“Of course she wasn’t enough.” Alessia replied with a frown, slightly confused by that pointless question. The tiny girl had been a bit plump, but her stomach would nevertheless make short work of her. Then she stirred the sauce a little more and carefully tasted it. It definitely could do with some more spice.

Asking Florian for his opinion, Alessia added some seasoning to the sauce and then began to cook the noodles. Around a quarter of an hour later, when everything was done, her boyfriend just wanted to fork as much as he could onto his plate, but Alessia would have none of it and took some more time to also present the food in a more visually appealing manner. Then the two picked up their plates and went back upstairs into Florian’s room, where they cuddled up in his bed and continued to watch their show. Deep inside their stomachs, the previously eaten shrunken people were now buried underneath their dinner. But whereas Florian could still feel a faint tingling in his belly over the next hour, Alessia had already forgotten that she even had eaten a shrunken person at all.

Melanie too survived for around an hour inside her stomach, but since she was the only one and she was also almost completely buried in chewed-up noodles and sauce, Alessia never really felt the shrunken girl move around inside her belly. Alessia didn’t even think of her as she finished her dinner and stifled a dainty burp, which marked the beginning of Melanie’s demise inside her digestive system. Instead, she happily cuddled up against her boyfriend, gave him another loving kiss and snuggled with him a bit more, before she finally fell asleep in the strong embrace of his arms, without a care in the world.

***

While Alessia’s stomach got started on digesting the noodles and little Melanie, just a few rooms away, Lukas’ liquefied remains were slowly pushed through Birgit’s pylorus and into her duodenum. The disembodied nutrients and bone splinters which once had been Mirko and Sascha already were further down along the dark, organic labyrinth, where they were slowly resorbed into her bloodstream. But apart from the occasional faint gurgle from inside her belly, she wasn’t aware of this, and in Mirko’s and Sascha’s case, she wouldn’t have cared either.

As Birgit went down into the kitchen again in the late evening to pour herself a glass of water for the night, she noticed the Vortex box still standing on the kitchen counter. Hoping that there wouldn’t be another incident, she furtively glanced inside and smiled as she saw that her son and Alessia apparently had indeed eaten all the remaining tinies. Letting out another yawn, she grabbed the empty box and casually tossed it into the bin before taking a sip from her water and going back to the bedroom. For a brief moment, she considered wishing Florian and Alessia a good night, but since she couldn’t be sure what the two lovebirds were currently up to, she simply went to bed and continued reading her book for a while.

Once she noticed that she had repeatedly read the same sentence over and over again and how her eyelids became heavy, she tiredly reached for the bookmark on her nightstand, placed it inside the book and then closed it, putting it away and turning off the light. For a couple of times, she rolled around in bed. Then she threw back her blanket, since it still was unpleasantly humid, and finally fell asleep around 10 PM.

While she was asleep, the remains of Lukas, Mirko and Sascha as well as the other shrunken people further slipped down the murky depths of her intestines, where Birgit’s body mercilessly drained them of their nutrients and fluids. Sometime in the middle of the night, as she turned around and started snoring a little, the last remains of the little ones were squeezed through her ileocecal valve and drifted further through her large intestine. There, they gradually merged with the other products of digestion to form amorphous, brown lumps travelling towards the last stop of their journey through her vast body.

Yet another few hours later, the first sunrays of the following day fell through the windows of the bedroom and onto Birgit’s soft buttocks. The smooth fat tissue was slightly squeezed together by her tight underpants and then vibrated almost imperceptibly as a short fart escaped from between her butt cheeks. Yawning, the woman turned around in her soft bed and farted again, then she finally awoke, feeling considerable pressure in her rectum. She sat up with a sigh, let out a loud yawn and thoroughly stretched herself, then she rose to her feet and put on her bathrobe – due to the high temperatures, she had slept wearing nothing but her lingerie.

Birgit tiredly rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and went to the bathroom, where she closed the door behind her, took off her bathrobe again and pulled down her underpants before sitting down on the toilet seat with her naked buttocks. Once more, a fart slipped out between her butt cheeks, then she evacuated her intestinal contents into the bowl, among them the remains of Mirko and Sascha. Then she urinated onto them and was already about to get up when another lump pushed into her rectum and she squeezed it out through her sphincter with a quiet moan. This chunk, which had some of the bones of her former pupil Lukas sticking out of its side, fell into the water below with a wet splash, but Birgit didn’t give it any thought. She grabbed the roll of toilet paper and thoroughly cleaned herself. Then she casually dropped the used paper onto the contents of the toilet bowl, so that she wouldn’t even see the small white specks in her bowel movement as she pressed the flush button.

She pulled up her underpants again, washed her hands and then brushed her teeth. Along with the toothpaste, she spat out some tiny bone fragments of shrunken people that had gotten stuck between her teeth and which she had missed when brushing the previous evening. Once she was done, she looked at herself in the mirror. Putting on a thoughtful expression, she pulled up her bra with her large breasts and then scrutinised her slight fat rolls as she pinched herself in the hip. What she didn’t know was that Lukas by now had been largely absorbed into these, just like other parts had become part of the fat tissue on her breasts and her butt cheeks over night, and that some of his indigestible parts were just now floating through the wastewater pipe and into the sewers underneath her naked feet. Some time later, she would only indirectly hear that Lukas and Melanie had gone missing without a trace, but it never crossed her mind that she and Alessia had eaten them.

With a sigh, Birgit concluded that she must have gained a bit of weight again. This probably meant that she would have to cut back on burgers and other fast food, and to go jogging a bit more. She put on her bathrobe again and went downstairs into the kitchen, where she made herself a bowl of muesli with low fat yogurt. As she munched her breakfast and looked out of the kitchen window into her front garden, where a few raindrops splashed onto her flowerbed from the grey, overcast sky, she heard quiet footsteps on the floor above. Just a little bit later, they gently moved down the stairs and into the hallway, then Alessia carefully stuck her head through the kitchen door. Somehow, her messy bedhead made her look even more cute.

“Good morning.” The girl said with a tired smile and rubbed her eyes as she stepped into the kitchen, where she went over to the counter to make a cup of coffee.

“Good morning, Alessia.” Birgit replied. “Is Florian still sleeping?”

“Hum? No, he’s out jogging.” Alessia explained and yawned as she gave some ground coffee into the machine. “Would you like a coffee too?”

“Oh yes, thanks.” Birgit said and smiled. “That’s very kind of you. I’ll be going out shopping soon; is there anything you two need? I assume you’re staying for the weekend?”

“Until Sunday, if that’s okay.” Alessia explained as she let the coffee run through. Then she filled two cups for herself and Birgit before sitting down at the counter with her, taking a long, deep gulp from her cup. “But I don’t think we need anything in particular.”

“But of course that’s okay. As I said before, you don’t always need to ask if you can stay here. You’re basically part of the family.” Birgit explained with a wink.

While the two had breakfast and drank coffee together, Birgit chatted with Alessia about the pasta recipe the girl had tried out yesterday, the training, and how things were going in general now that the summer holidays were over. Being a PE teacher, she couldn’t help herself but give Alessia some useful advice regarding her workout routine, which the girl attentively listened to. Then she finally took the used dishes and quickly cleaned them in the sink, while Alessia went upstairs to get changed. Birgit too went back up into the bedroom, changed into some fresh street clothes and then returned to the kitchen, picking up the shopping list.

Since she couldn’t think of any other things to write down, she quickly shoved the note into the back pocket of her jeans and went into the hallway, where she put on a pair of sneakers. Looking out through the window into the cloudy sky, she put on a thin rain jacket, grabbed her keys from the bowl on the dresser and then went outside towards her car to go shopping.


Copyright © VortexFoodsTM 2021.