- Text Size +

 

 

As Jake looked around his surroundings from the top of Sam's knee, he realized his options were rather limited. He wouldn't dare try climbing the giantess's bare midriff, knowing full well he'd easily slip and fall before he made any progress. If only she wore something that covered her torso, something to actually grab on to, like he did to her leggings moments before. He couldn't move forward, he couldn't stay in one place too long, he could only wait until the colossus shifted into a more climbable position. And watch for any signs of dangers for him, in the meantime. His mobility, as he quickly became aware, depended on when and how the colossus would stir. It felt infuriating to him, the idea of being restricted by somebody like that. And humiliating too; even being this close, literally sitting in her lap, he could not make her aware of his existence. If he was a few inches tall his task would be easier, but at such a miserable size he couldn't even blame Sam for ignoring him. For all she knew he might have been a piece of lint or a speck of dust stranded on her clothes, or an insect to be flicked off and stepped on, which Jake, being the size of one, feared the most. That is also why he was so determined to eventually reach her eardrums, to ensure she doesn't take him for a bug and treats him as if he were one. But still, he was stuck. Her midriff rose before him and above him like an enormous wall of pale stone, like an impenetrable fortress, like it was mocking him. He sighed and resigned himself to wait some more. Eventually he got his wish, as the giantess put the controller down, finished with her game. He felt his world shift as Sam brought her titanic legs closer, wrapping her long arms around them and pushing her knees up, tucking herself. Such a normal gesture, a shift in position but from tiny Jake's perspective it felt like an awesome spectacle of power magnified to gigantic proportions. Her arms were like bridges, her legs like high towers, her breath (which he could hear now that the tv was no longer playing) a regular, repetitive thunder up there, in the heavens. There was so much of her and so little of him now. So little, in fact, that she would probably not even feel him as he climbed the rest of her up. Which, remembering she could always mistake him for an ant, Jake partially hoped for.

 

Fortunately for him now he had something to hold on to, what with her knees touching the material of her short, sleeveless top. Jake wasted no time in running for it, grabbing onto the material and carefully making his way up. He quickly found himself climbing up her very breasts. While Sam wasn't particularly developed in that area, they still looked massive to the tiny scientist turned climber, two massive mounds of flesh, the size of hills. They rose and fell with each breath, which Jake could no longer only hear but also feel, gusts of warm air blowing all over his body, further complicating his journey. Still he pressed on until he was standing on the top of Sam's right shoulder. Before him rose a giant dome of her head, covered in a thick forest of alien, light blue trees her hair now was, so bright he almost felt disoriented looking at it. Somewhere hidden underneath that thicket was her ear and Jake knew he had one more way to go and once again upwards. He was so close now, closer than ever before. Soon he would make contact with Sam and she would help him regain his normal height and they would laugh this whole mess off in no time. Or at least she would, as Jake was still not amused by what has happened to him. But before he could approach her hair and begin the climb the giantess moved once again, her massive body shifting so quickly and unexpectedly Jake lost his balance and fell to his knees. He could see one humongous limb reach out to the side, pull some giant plastic bag closer and open it. The inside of the bag, now directly beneath where Jake was standing, was bright red, like a volcano. The giantess leaned forward, another sudden motion sending her tiny passenger flying off her shoulder. Jake screamed as he fell, his tiny voice remaining unregistered by the giant woman's ears, and he only stopped when he was deep inside the chasm. Upon impact, he realized the force of the fall made him chip a tooth, and he spit out a tiny chunk of bone as he tried to get his bearings. A sharp, irritating smell hit his nostrils. He stood up and realized he was covered from head to toe in bright red dust, caking his clothes and hands and face. He screamed again, in frustration, as it became clear to him he was now trapped in a bag of Cheetos. But his anger was soon replaced by fear, as massive sequoias of Sam's fingers made their way inside, grabbing onto the chips and lifting them into the air, and Jake had to run to avoid being snatched and dropped into her mouth with the rest of a Cheeto. Which, of course, eventually happened to him; in his panicked state, trying to outrun Sam's fingers, he tripped on the very chip the giantess picked up. He was sent flying up with the bright orange rock he was currently lying on and tossed without warning into the gaping chasm of Sam's mouth, leaping off the Cheeto just in time as her massive teeth obliterated it with loud, crashing noises. Trapped within, Jake tried his desperate best to avoid being swallowed or trapped between her molars, all the while choking on the brine of her saliva mixed with Cheeto dust, coughing it up as it filled his lungs. And in the meantime the giantess would not stop chewing, her jaw working around him like a set of massive cogs of some hellish machine. The sensation of it all was unbearable for Jake's tiny body and mind, the noise deafening to his tiny ears and the air inside damp and hot and toxic. By the time he nestled himself somewhat safely behind her lower canine, he was as exhausted as he was terrified. And still the worst was yet to come.

 

He felt her move, her entire, titanic body standing up. The massive pillars of her legs, now seemingly so far below, carrying her away with thundering steps he could hear even from his fleshy prison. Then he felt her stop and stay still for a moment, then take a singular step, then she was still again. There was a noise coming from the outside, a continuous rumble driving him mad. Her lips parted and the light poured in, reflecting off her teeth, blinding him. The noise, he realized, was that of a rushing water - she was in the shower. And then a massive object made its way into the cavern of her mouth, something long and thin and ending in white, thick mass. Jake screamed as he saw it coming right for him, then again as he realized what it was. He was once again choking and spitting, his entire being covered in toothpaste as his tiny body was being jerked around Sam's lower teeth. Before long he was flowing out of her mouth, still embroiled in the spit and the paste, rolling down her chin. Another fall, onto her breast, and another set of rolling down until he managed to grab onto something dark, something covered in bumps - her nipple. It was bigger than him, as everything on Sam's body was, but Jake had no time to contemplate the humiliation of being smaller than a woman's nipple. Soon the waters came; the massive, steely, implacable dome of the showerhead pouring the rain down on him and washing him away. Jake lost his grip and felt himself falling again, landing on the vast plain of her thigh, then being carried away by the water even more. Down her knee, down her shin, onto the island of her foot and he would not stop, despite his desperate attempts at grabbing onto something, anything, but Sam's skin was too wet, too slippery to hold on to. In his mind he begged her and God to save him, but his pleas fell on deaf ears of either of the two, and so he fell into the sea that has formed at Sam's feet, of water and soap foam, and the flow carried him all the way to the drain.

 

And then he stopped. He was no longer moving anywhere as, he realized, he was tangled. The drain was clogged with light blue hair that had fallen from Sam's head, some fresh and strong like brand new ropes, some brittle and already rotting. Either way, the writhing mass saved him from being washed away into the sewers and it would later help him crawl out. He stayed still for a moment, catching his breath and trying (and failing) to calm his nerves, as the giantess stomped the shower base above him with her terrifying, gigantic feet, the terrible sound they made echoing through the cement. As long as she was inside, he would not risk getting out and into the area where she could be taking a step. The entire ordeal traumatized him and left him feeling powerless, utterly humiliated. Not so long ago, barely hours, he was a full-sized, independent man in charge of his fate. Now he was a piece of dirt trapped between strands of discarded hair of a woman thousands of times his size. A woman who, despite his efforts, was still unaware of his existence. He was so close, up there on her shoulder, and it all went to ruin in just a few, quick movements. His motivation was in ruin as well, and so were his clothes - his shirt and trousers torn apart from being shoved around by her toothbrush, now loosely hanging from his shrunken body. He was barefoot too, his shoes having slipped sometime in the middle of this whole mess. Resigned and demoralized, he waited in the darkness of the drain until the coast was clear, until the giantess stepped out of the shower and left the bathroom. Then he crawled out, the hair surrounding him helping him to climb, until he finally found himself on the blinding-white plateau of the shower base. He began walking around its edges, the walls taller than he was, looking for a spot where he could grab onto the cement and climb out of his prison. Eventually he found one and managed to get out, with some difficulty. As he got down to the cold, tiled floor of the bathroom and discarded his ruined clothes, tossing the scraps aside. He was shivering, still wet and on top of that naked now, too. To keep himself warm, he began to walk in the only direction there was, towards the door. He had no plan, no idea what to do next. Even the thought of somehow getting Sam's attention wasn't in the centre of his mind, his only concern being to walk until he felt warm or until an idea appeared in his head. The massive door up ahead was closed, but even from the distance Jake could tell he could easily crawl under it. On his way he could still see the wet imprints Sam's feet left on the floor, massive puddles dwarfing him a hundred times over. No matter where he went, he was always walking in her footsteps, as if his entire world dwindled with him, narrowed to her feet. He pressed on, marching between the humid spots on the endless floor, towards the horizon, the dark space beneath the bathroom door.