[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

In a little spin on the isekai genre, Patrick finds himself transported to a fantasy world filled with magic and wonders. Only problem is that it's a world that views tinies as just bugs and vermin, and our hero finds himself reborn at the bottom of the food chain...


Rated: R
Categories: Unaware, Crush, Fantasy, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 7492 Read: 11761
Published: January 03 2021 Updated: January 09 2021
Story Notes:

WARNING!!! This story will contain extremely violent content and cases of serious cruelty. If this sounds like something that would make you uncomfortable or just isn't your cup of tea, I suggest avoiding this story. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy!

1. Prologue by TheCoolThinker [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (915 words)

Hey guys! This is going to be my first story on this sight, so feel free to give any criticisms. This beginning here doesn't get in the meet of things just yet. Just meant to introduce Patrick and lead into it. Either way I hope you'll enjoy this!

2. Patrick and Elizabeth by TheCoolThinker [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4682 words)

Warning guys! Toward the end of this chapter there will be a pretty violent and cruel scene going on. I already gave the warning in the story notes, but if you're keeping with it, this is the point where you should probably drop off if that isn't something you're looking for. That said, if you're fine with it, I hope you enjoy!

3. Flowers and Curses by TheCoolThinker [Reviews - 0] (1895 words)

Hello! I'm here with another chapter for this developing story! I just want to say that there won't be much in the way of size interactions in this chapter. Rather this chapter will mainly work to develop characters and build the world's history a bit. I hope you enjoy regardless!