- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mostly insertion and foot humilationin this chatper... very little plot. Just some more things I wanted to explore from the last chapter that I felt was getting too long.

- An Interesting Day At The Pool - Part 2 -

Added Feb 15, 2021 [Insertion, Humilation, Feet]

Gregg’s world was an unforgiving torment of suffocating skin and damp air that surrounded him in all directions as Natalie’s pussy lips enveloped him. Feeling his tiny body squirming against her made her lips grow wet, making things even more difficult for the tiny man. And ironically, the more he struggled, the more he found himself being swallowed alive by her lips and pulled in deeper. His body was fully drenched in her vaginal juices, making it nearly impossible to escape. It was difficult for him to breathe without getting a mouthful of the hot wet juice.

 

Natalie felt his struggles very strongly. And every once in a while, a jolt of pleasure would shock through her body and catch her off guard, causing her to take an awkward step or two. Those awkward steps would mess up Ben’s strategy of coordinating his breathing with bracing for impact under the giantess’s hot sweaty toes. But Natalie didn’t even so much as check on him, she was only thinking about getting back to her cabana.

 

Each step the gigantic woman took was equally excruciating for the tiny man in the bikini bottom as well as the constant motion wedged him deeper inward. He grabbed on to the ridge of one of the giantess’s lips and pulled himself out of immediate danger of drowning inside her. It was getting so wet it was ridiculous. 

 

Natalie’s heart was pounding; she realized she had made a mistake by sticking Gregg in there. She was getting turned on more forcefully and quicker than she had anticipated. The feeling of little Gregg’s movements was thrilling to say the least, but Natalie also found herself getting off on the idea of having a tiny man helplessly struggling against her. It was a powerful feeling that she hadn’t felt in a really long time.

 

“Settle down!” Natalie said, swatting the front of her bikini, striking Gregg unconscious for a brief moment. She had only meant to stop Gregg from moving around so much, not stop him entirely, but she hadn’t felt him since hitting him, probably a tad too hard. “Are you okay in there?” she said out loud as she came around the corner, trying to not look inconspicuous to anyone else nearby. 

 

For Gregg, he had experienced a momentary black-out as he felt a crushing force strike him. When he regained his focus from a brief lapse of consciousness, he was puzzled over what had just happened. Did she just hit him? He was stuck in the wet folds of the giantess’s pussy lips, but he didn’t move out of fear of another strike from Natalie. 

 

Natalie came around to her rented cabana by the pool and sat down on the reclining pool chair. Aubreigh was nowhere around. Natalie kept her shoes on to keep Ben safely snug against her toes, but she wasn’t concerned with him right now. She was more curious about what was going on with the tiny man stuck in her bikini.

 

“Gregg, what’s going on down there?” Natalie asked, running her fingers over her bikini in the privacy of the cabana. She could feel the tiny lump of a man through the fabric, still moving, but barely. Natalie’s fingers pulled her swimwear away from her body, looking inside. She saw the tiny man struggling within her hair and outer lips, trying to crawl to freedom. “You look lost down there, little man,” Natalie laughed. “Do you need directions or something? Is this your first time being with a woman?” Natalie smirked at her little joke as the tiny man proceeded to pull himself along her lips. “Oh, that’s right,” the giantess chuckled, “you said you had a family, right? Well, if your performance now is anything to base your skills on, then I feel really sorry for your wife!” Natalie laughed again, but Greg didn’t respond, he just kept his determination to crawl out of her bikini bottom. “Oh come on,” Natalie smiled and shook her head, “no response? You don’t want to defend yourself?”

 

“Please,” the little voice in her swimwear said, “I don’t want to do this anymore!”

 

“Oh my god,” Natalie sighed, “I can’t even hear you! Come on, keep coming this way if you want to get out of there so we can talk some more and I can hear you better. And hurry up! My fingers are getting tired.”

 

Gregg looked up at the giantess with hatred. Of course he wanted out! He even wished she would just reach in and grab him, but she didn’t. She only watched with fascination as he struggled against her. The giantess’s summer hat and sunglasses obscured her eyes from his sight, but he could feel her watching him; he could feel her enjoying his predicament. Gregg lost his footing and slipped on a smooth wet spot, landing face first in a stream of juice. Quickly regaining his posture, we wiped the thick substance out of his eyes, looking up at his gigantic captor. She was smirking at him, clearly reveling in his plight. Changing tactics, Greg grabbed ahold of her well-trimmed hair and pulled himself up and out of the wet sex cavern.

 

“Ouch!” Natalie grimaced. “Be careful down there!” 

 

Gregg was the one with a smile on his face now. He was happy that even at his diminutive size, his puny body could inflict a little bit of pain on the gigantic demon of a woman. Once he reached the pubic area, he was able to easily crawl through her manicured hair and onto the base of her stomach. And with Gregg out now, Natalie let her bikini bottom snap shut behind him.

 

“Hmm hmm,” Natalie giggled, “you look sticky, sorry about that.”

 

Natalie shifted slightly, scrunching and flexing her toes that held Ben. There was now just enough space created for the tiny man to see out. Her hot toes scrunched over his little body, holding him tight against them and her sandal. But at least he could see the goddess above him and breathe in some fresh air instead of the stale humid air from under her toes.

 

From Gregg’s perspective, looking up at the giantess like this was something he’d never experienced before in his life. Standing at the base of the giant woman’s stomach, just below her belly button, his sight comprised mostly of the vast expanse of her tummy. And at the end of that expanse rested two colossal orbs of flesh contained by her bikini top. And above the mountains of her breasts, was one of the most beautiful faces he’d ever seen. It was only ruined by the smug look of superiority she wore.

 

“Please,” Gregg pleaded, “I don’t want to do this anymore. I just need to go to work.”

 

“You ARE at work, silly,” Natalie pursed her lips playfully. “I just haven’t decided what I’m going to make you do for me yet.”

 

“I can’t work for you!” Gregg spat. “This isn’t work. This is more like torture. I have a real job, with real consequences for me and my family. This is some sick game of yours. But you’ve made your point now, so please, for the love of god, let me go.”

 

“You sure have a funny way of talking to someone a thousand times bigger than you,” Natalie shook her head in disbelief, “I would be a little more respectful if I were you.”

 

“Come on lady,” Gregg pleaded, “what do you want me to say? I was literally just in your pants! I could have died!”

 

“You’re just being dramatic,” the giantess waved her hand dismissively, “if I wanted to kill you, I wouldn’t have put you in my bikini.”

 

“You can’t kill me, that’s illegal,” Gregg scoffed.

 

“Oh really?” Natalie sneered back. “And just who is going to stop me, you?”

 

“I don’t think you realize how seriously our governor takes the lives of tinies,” Greg answered.

 

“Is she a tiny lover?” Natalie asked sarcastically.

 

“Well, no,” Gregg admitted, “but she wants us to be as productive in society as possible, and her thinking is that tinies can’t be a productive member of society that contributes to the economy if we’re getting killed all the time.”

 

Natalie scoffed and suppressed a chuckle. “So basically, what you’re saying is: you tiny people aren’t valued as people, you’re only considered economic output?”

 

“Well, when you say it like that, yeah. But if it protects me and my family, then why wouldn’t I support it?”

 

“That’s a fair point,” Natalie said, “but what happens to unproductive members of the tiny community?” she smiled cruelly.

 

“There aren’t any,” Greg responded proudly.

 

“Really?” Natalie asked. “Don’t you think that’s odd, Gregg? Every society has its fair share of moochers and lazy people. If your little society of tinies doesn't have any, then what happens to them?”

 

“W-what do you mean?”

 

“I mean, that there is more going on than you realize. And if you’re not a productive member of society, then you need to be dealt with. So, ask yourself, little Gregg, ‘am I going to be productive for Natalie Beaumont, or am I going to face the harsh consequences of my actions’”?

 

Gregg paused for a moment, gathering his thoughts, and proceeding carefully. “Have you ever killed any people before?”

 

“People? Oh my goodness no!” Natalie scoffed and Greg sighed a breath of relief. “But tinies, however?” Natalie smiled wickedly, “Yeah, I’ve snuffed out my fair share.” 

 

From beneath the giantess’s toes, Ben’s body flinched at that startling revelation. Something happened in him that made his manhood twitch with fascination. Natalie Beaumont, his best friend’s mom, had killed tiny people before, like him. That morbid thought coursed through his body as the re-realization that he was trapped at the mercy of a murderous giantess struck him. For reasons the tiny teen couldn’t understand, he felt himself harden.

 

“What’s wrong, Gregg?” Natalie asked. “You look like you’ve seen a ghost!”

 

“How many?” Gregg stuttered.

 

“What? How many tinies I’ve killed?” Natalie asked with a confused look on her face. “Don’t ask questions if you aren’t prepared for the answer, Gregg.”

 

“How many…,” Gregg stammered again.

 

“Oh, I don’t know…,” Natalie sighed, thinking to herself. “Maybe a hundred? Possibly a little more than that? I lost track after a while.”

 

“Y-you lost track?” 

 

“Yeah, you know how it is when you’re young. It was just exciting to us back then. We didn’t think about keeping a score or anything like that.”

 

Hearing the giantess refer to murder as exciting, and callously referencing keeping score like it were some sort of game, made Gregg sick to his stomach. “What do you mean young? You were younger? How long has it been?”

 

“Wow, you are an inquisitive one, aren’t you?” Natalie giggled. “Okay, yeah, I was in junior high, or maybe high school, when the virus struck. So yeah, me and my friends would come across tinies all the time; at the mall, in the park, even at school. We had a blast smashing them under our shoes or with whatever we felt like at the time. I felt kinda bad at first, but I got over it. And it was really fun crushing all the little foreigner people under my shoes, I didn’t feel bad about squashing them, like, at all. But the hardest one might have been this one friend of ours, Brittney. She used to squash tinies with us, I mean, that is, until she caught the virus herself and shrunk. We originally had planned on keeping her and taking care of her, but that only lasted a couple weeks. When it was my turn to watch her, I got so bored and fed up with her that I smushed her under my thumb when she kept whining about needing water. I convinced the other girls that it was an accident… and they believed me! Can you believe that?”

 

“I can’t believe it, I’m going to die!” Gregg said in a panic.

 

“What? No you’re not!” Natalie rebuked him. “Why would you say that? I told you what to do. Listen to me and do everything I say, and you will be just fine. Besides, I haven’t killed any of you tiny people in years now. I’m not really into that anymore. I just want to get the most out of you. And you, Gregg, you really hurt my feelings and so now you need to make it up to me.”

 

“I’m so sorry!” Gregg said, completely changing his tone of defiance to one of meager begging. “Please don’t kill me, I’ll do anything!”

 

“That’s good, I’m glad to hear that.” Natalie smiled. From a distance, Natalie could see Aubreigh coming back toward the cabana. “Oop, gotta go back now, little guy, can’t have my daughter catching me with you.” Natalie took one hand and lifted her bikini bottom and used her other hand to flick the tiny sobbing man back into the depths of her swimwear. She let it snap shut, feeling the fabric press Gregg tightly against her.

 

For Gregg, he was a mess. He was in a dark wet place, feeling Natalie’s gigantic lips surrounding him again. The feeling that he was drowning in her thick juices overwhelmed him as he struggled to breathe. He wondered what he was supposed to do for the giant woman. How was he supposed to make her happy? Did she expect him to ‘perform’ better where he was at? He felt another cosmic jolt as the giantess patted his struggling lump from the outside world.

 

“Settle down,” she whispered, “Aubreigh is coming!”

 

That’s when Gregg had an idea.

 

“Hey mom, how’s it going?” Aubreigh said, sitting down and sighing.

 

“I’m good, honey,” Natalie said with a smile. “What’s wrong? You seem down? Still upset you can’t go into the tinies area?” Natalie said, smiling light-heartedly.

 

“No, it’s not that,” Aubreigh said, “It’s just that I met this girl, Emily, and she’s one of those tiny corrections students.”

 

Natalie nodded. “Yeah? I’ve heard a lot about that. What about her?” Natalie started to feel Gregg moving against her and it was causing her to become slightly aroused.

 

“Well, she was showing me all this stuff and explaining how the tinies that go through the program are so much more equipped to handle the big world. How studies have shown they benefit from it.”

 

“Okay?” Natalie said, still not sure why her daughter was so down. But she was starting to breathe a little heavier in response to the stimulation Gregg was giving her down below. She was trying to act natural so Aubreigh didn’t catch on that she had a little stowaway in her bikini.

 

“Yeah and, like, even the tiny murderers and other criminals get this really severe treatment but it, like, wipes it clean from their systems. I just don’t get it.”

 

“It benefits them, because of the punishments?” Natalie asked. She crossed her legs, squelching the tiny man tightly in his confines. His movements were subdued, but still, he persisted. Natalie kept trying to breathe normally and Aubreigh still kept talking, not taking any notice of her mom’s unusual behavior.

 

“Yeah! That’s what’s so frustrating about it!” Aubreigh said. “It’s not a program that reinforces good behavior, it’s a program that punishes bad behavior and basically forces good behavior at the risk of getting disciplined.”

 

“So what?” Natalie asked. ‘If it helps them, doesn’t the end justify the means?” Natalie began gritting her teeth and clenching her chair tightly.

 

“I don’t think it can!” Aubreigh said, continuing to get wound up. “I mean, they might do better, but are they happy? How can they possibly be?”

 

“Well, what’s more important for tinies, Aubreigh? Their success and well-being, or their happiness?” Natalie started curling her toes in ecstasy. Poor tiny Ben was being suffocated by the giant toe flesh compressing his tiny body. Natalie didn’t even realize what she was doing to him.

 

“I would think it has to be happiness, because isn't that the barometer for normal sized people too? I mean, even if you don’t have the best life, are you at least happy? And vice versa, even if you

have everything life has to offer, what does it mean if you’re not happy?”

 

“Maybe you should try talking to some tinies who have gone through the program and see what they say. Have you talked to any yet?”

 

No,” Aubreigh said, shaking her head. “But Emily is stopping by tonight and bringing her tinies with her, so I’ll get a chance to talk to them then.”

 

“Oh, that will be nice,” Natalie said, begrudgingly. The last thing she wanted was more tinies to look out for. “Don’t forget your pedicure tonight too.”

 

“Yeah, I won’t mom,” Aubreigh said smiling. She finally took notice of her mom turning red and breathing abnormally. “Mom, are you okay?”

 

“I think I’m having a hot flash; can you go get me some water?” Natalie sighed desperately.

 

“Yeah, I have water here,” Aubreigh said, reaching for her bag.

 

“No, it has to be cold!” Natalie blurted out uncontrollably.

 

“Okay, geesh” Aubreigh said, getting up. “I’ll be right back.”

 

As soon as Aubreigh left, Natalie swatted her bikini bottom as hard as she could without hurting herself. The tiny bump stopped moving entirely and Natalie caught her breath. “You fucking smart ass…” she sighed, making sure no one could see inside her cabana before reaching in her bikini. She didn’t mean to, but her fingers brushed along her wet lips and sent another shock of pleasure through her body. Finally, she felt the tiny man and pinched him harshly between her fingers and pulled him out of her hot wet pussy. She dangled him before her pissed off, but slightly amused, face. He was covered head to toe in thick slime as well as the tips of her fingers.

 

“You’re smart, I’ll give you that. Your little plan almost worked. But you realize you’re going to have to pay for that right? I mean, you were close, but you didn’t get me there. You still have to finish the job.” The little man was conscious, but badly hurting from the giant woman’s last smack, not to mention the flick of her finger from earlier. “But now I know I can’t trust you, so the question is, where do I put you now?” Natalie squinted her eyes at him and rolled his tiny body around in her fingers, looking at him. “If I put you back in my pants, you’re just going to keep squirming. I can’t put you in my top, Aubreigh would definitely notice you there. I could put you in my bag, but you might escape that way, and I really don’t want that. I haven’t felt a fighter like you in years. And believe me when I say you will be finishing the job.”

 

“I won’t escape!” the tiny man sputtered, hanging upside down from his legs pinched between Natalie’s two giant fingers. “I promise!”

 

“Mmm hmm,” Natalie said, pursing her lips. “Yeah right, as if I would believe you.”

 

Natalie sat up and looked around. That’s when she looked down at her sandaled feet and remembered Ben. She flexed her toes slightly and felt the tiny teen wiggle beneath them. She sighed a breath of relief because she had temporarily forgotten about him. She was worried for a split second that she might have hurt him, or even killed him. Then there would be a falling out with Aubreigh that she was not prepared for. The thought of that riled her up and made her angry. And she placed that anger squarely on Gregg. If he hadn’t pulled his little stunt in her pants, she would have remembered to be more careful with Ben.

 

“I thought of the perfect place for you, you little twerp,” Natalie said with annoyance in her voice. “You’re going to spend the rest of the day under my toes, that will keep you out of sight and out of trouble.”

 

“No, please, not under your toes!” Gregg screamed. He was getting lightheaded from dangling upside down for too long.

 

“Really?” Natalie said. “You think you know better? You wanna try someplace else under my foot? Okay, smart guy.”

 

Natalie lowered Gregg down until he reached her shoe. She lifted her heel and tossed the tiny man under it. Gregg tumbled over himself and came to a stop directly under Natalie’s gigantic bare heel. The tiny man screamed at the horrific sight above him.

 

“Yeah, you better scream, you little idiot,” Natalie laughed. “In fact, scream louder,” she smirked, “I can barely hear you!”

 

Gregg’s dark world grew even darker as the giantess’s heel came down on him, pressing him into the insole of the giant sandal. The pressure was immense and the feeling he had was that he was about to pop.

 

“How does that suit you?” Natalie asked. In reality, she was only applying minimal force to the tiny man. She was actually trying to be careful not to hurt him. For Gregg, that fact was imperceptible, he was in a world of pain and misery as Natalie casually grinded her heel down on him. It was a good thing the insole had a little bit of forgiveness to it or he was sure he would have been paste by now.

 

Finally, out of breath and about to pass out, Natalie lifted her heel off of him and looked down at the tiny man in her shoe with apathy. “Do you know why I did that to you?”

 

“Please, let me go…” the faint voice from her shoe muttered.

 

“That…” Natalie frowned, “is unfortunately the wrong answer.” She lowered her heel down on the tiny man, once again smothering him and suffocating him. “Are you really still on that ‘let me go’ nonsense?” the giantess asked in disbelief. “I told you what I am going to have you do for me later. So that should have been a no-brainer.” Natalie felt the tickles of his tiny movements under her foot and let him struggle for just a little bit longer before lifting her heel again. “Okay, now would you like to try that again?” she asked him. “Why are you being punished?”

 

“I don’t know!” he yelled angrily.

 

“Wow…,” Natalie sighed, “really? You still have a lot of audacity, considering the situation you’re in.” 

 

“I don’t know what you want from me…,” the tiny man sobbed below.

 

“Don’t worry,” the giantess smiled sweetly, “I’m sure you’ll figure it out.”

 

Gregg saw the massive heel above him begin to lower again. “No!” he cried to no avail. “No, no, no! God! Please no!” he screamed as the soft rubbery skin of the giantess’s heel squashed down on him. The weight was crushing, literally. Gregg couldn’t breathe, the weight of her heel was forcing the air from his lungs and he was unable to draw in any breath at all. 

 

This time was the hardest Natalie had pressed down on him, but she was starting to get annoyed with his attitude. “Don’t you get it, Gregg? I could squash you like a bug, anytime I want. And, whether you want to admit it or not, there’s nothing you can do about it.” Gregg couldn’t hear a word she said, all he could hear were the booming reverberations of her voice through her foot.

 

However, tiny Ben could clearly hear everything she was saying from between her toes of her other foot and he was starting to get scared. He had no idea that his crush on Natalie Beaumont could be so terrifying. He started to panic and began beating on her toes, asking to be let out. Natalie couldn’t hear him, at all, but she could feel him starting to get restless. “Don’t worry, Benjamin,” she said, scrunching her toes tightly against him, “I haven’t forgotten about you.” 

 

Then she realized that he must have heard everything that she had been saying to Gregg. Natalie started laughing to herself, “Oh my goodness, little Benjamin, you must be terrified,” she covered her mouth with another giggle, “but you don’t need to worry. You’re completely safe as long as you do everything I say, remember? That’s where this guy has gone wrong. So, learn from his mistakes, just relax and don’t be afraid.”

 

Natalie turned her attention back to Gregg, currently suffering under her heel. She knew she was at her limit before inflicting any real physical damage to the tiny man under her heel. Still, she smirked and lifted her eyebrows curiously. She increased the pressure on him and felt his squirming come to a stop.

 

Gregg was trying his best just to simply breathe when he felt his world compress under the weight of the massive heel. His head felt like it was going to split in two. He heard and felt his ribs cracking and popping. Pain shot through his body with each snap. And just when he thought he couldn’t take it any longer, the pressure released as the giantess’s heel lifted. He no longer found himself being smothered to death. He was, instead, stuck to the bottom of Natalie’s heel. The moisture from her foot had glued to the tiny man to her skin.

 

Natalie looked down at her shoe, expecting to see the cowering man beneath her heel, but instead only saw her insole. “Gregg?” she said, slightly confused. “Where did you go?” But a moment later, she saw him unstick from her heel and plop into a crumpled mess on her insole. She laughed hysterically. “Oh my goodness! I must have squashed you too hard into my heel! You got stuck!”

 

The tiny man sprawled out on his back and coughed as he was able to breathe air for the first time in 60 seconds. It wasn’t long, but 60 seconds of being squashed by a giant foot was like an eternity to a tiny person. He opened his eyes and saw the sole hovering above him, her heel directly overhead. Then, just beyond, way in the sky, was the smiling face of his giant captor. She smiled at him. “How are you feeling?” she asked.

 

“Like I’m going to die…,” he muttered.

 

“Well, that’s not entirely my fault,” the giantess chided.

 

“You popped a bunch of my ribs out of place...,” he complained.

 

Natalie grimaced, “Oh, you poor guy, does it hurt?”

 

“Yes! A lot!” he yelled. “It hurts to breathe, and I can’t move without it hurting!”      

 

“Okay, calm down,” Natalie reprimanded him. “I sympathize with you, I really do. But you need to be more respectful to me and knock off your tough guy routine.”

 

“Tough guy routine?”

 

“Mmm hmm,” she nodded her head, “you are just a bug under me. You are to do what I say and when I say it. Do you understand?”

 

Gregg was about to spit out a barrage of protests when he saw her heel moving again, ready to come down and squash him again at a moments notice. A shockwave of fear permeated his body and he stammered his next few words. “Uh, yes… m-m’am…” he said meekly.

 

The giantess smiled. “Good, I am so glad to hear that. Now, as I said, until tonight, you will be spending the rest of the day under my toes.” Natalie slid her foot out of her shoe and positioned her toes right in front of the terrified tiny man. She wiggled her toes and spread them apart as she moved her foot forward until Gregg was between her toes. She closed her toes, tightly gripping his bruised and hurting body between them.

 

“Oh my god!” the tiny man yelped in pain, completely immobilized.

 

“Something wrong, dear?” the titanic Mrs. Beaumont asked.

 

“N-n-no.., not at all!” he responded.

 

Natalie only smiled in response. She placed her foot back into her sandal fully and her toes came to rest. She smiled down at her feet, scrunching one foot and feeling Ben and then looking at her other to see Gregg wiggling between her toes. Thinking that he would feel better under them instead, Natalie lifted her toes and wiggled them together. The flesh of her toes grinded fiercely against the tiny man until he was worked out from between them and he fell onto the toeprints of her insole. Before he had much time to react, her toes came down on top of him, smothering him as they gripped him and pulled him back under the arch of toes, against the ball of her sole. And there is where he would spend the majority of his day, in the hot humid air of Natalie Beaumont’s toes.

 

Natalie smiled, pleased with herself. And not a moment later, Aubreigh came back into the cabana with a cold bottle of water. “Sorry, mom, the line took forever.”

 

“It’s perfect timing, honey,” Natalie said, grabbing the cold drink from her daughter, who was completely unaware of the two tinies under her toes. “You know, I was thinking about that tinies punishment program. I think it really works! You should try to find out more about it! I’m looking forward to meeting Emily tonight.”

 

Aubreigh nodded her head. “Yeah, it will be interesting for sure.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review if you liked it! Thanks for reading!