- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

After a night of being punihsed in socks and sleeping in giant shoes, the tinies are ready to start fresh the next morning. But that may prove difficult to do with Mrs. Beaumont around constantly teasing and tormenting them.

- An Interesting Day At The Pool - Part 1 -

Added Jan 23, 2021 [Feet, Footplay, Footwear, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion (very brief)]

Natalie Beaumont walked down the stairs, still in her silk pajamas. Aubreigh and her tiny friends were still asleep, it was only 7:30 in the morning after all. The tiny teens had finally fallen asleep after recovering from their ordeal with Natalie last night. Natalie just smiled to herself, thinking about teasing the five tinies last night as she made her morning coffee. She hadn’t been filled with this much giddiness since she could remember. Then she remembered her late night phone call with the other two, oh, what were their names? Natalie couldn’t recall, but she did remember them being stuck outside.

As the coffee dripped into the cup below, she smiled playfully to herself. Did she really tell them to sleep in her shoes? She pulled her phone out and glanced at her recent calls. Sure enough, there was a call from a number she didn’t have in her phone at 11:30 at night. Natalie laughed to herself and put the phone away, promptly forgetting about them and went about making her morning coffee. The noise woke up the tiny teens. They all just kind of looked at each other, wondering how this day was going to go.

Natalie left the kitchen, walked quietly past her sleeping daughter and sat down on the couch in front of the shrunken people on the table. They looked up at the giantess to see her looking at them with her powerful gaze as she sipped her coffee. Thomas and Julia had feelings of nervousness and uncertainty as their mother eyed them. Carmen also felt uneasy as the giantess hovered over-head. Sophia felt a surge of fear course through her body and couldn’t even bring herself to look at the titanic woman in the eyes. Sophia knew by doing that, she was admitting defeat, but she never wanted to experience anything like that ever again. Ben on the other hand, was completely aroused, he couldn’t take his eyes off the face of the powerful titaness high above him. Natalie smiled when she saw the tinies rousing and waking up.

“Good morning, little ones!” she cheerfully beamed, “How did everybody sleep last night?” She set her coffee cup down with a loud thud that shook the table. “Good, I hope?” she said, still trying to illicit a response from them.

Not wanting to upset her and have a repeat of last night, Thomas quickly got up and addressed his giant mother, “Good, really good. I slept hard, that’s for sure.” 

“Same here, Mrs. Beaumont,” Carmen idly replied.

“Yeah, same,” Ben said, “I’m hard too, uh” he quickly flinched, “I meant I slept hard too.” Natalie’s face didn’t react to his slip up, but she noticed it, and wondered if it meant what she thought it meant.

“And what about you, dear?” Natalie asked, leaning over them and directing her fear-inspiring gaze upon Sophia. “You’ve been awfully quiet, now haven’t you?”

“I slept good…,” Sophia said, nervously holding her arms and looking at the ground.

Natalie paused and then took another sip of coffee and set the cup back down, once again creating a loud ‘clack’ sound that pierced the air. She looked at the tiny girl and pursed her lips into a pout.

“You still haven’t forgiven me yet, have you?” Natalie asked, furrowing her brows with dejection.

“I- I just,” Sophia sputtered, “I just want to apologize for last night.”

“Really?” Natalie asked with a smirk, “Is that so?”

“Yeah, I was out of line, and I’m sorry,” Sophia added. “I was just too preoccupied with Nate and Chloe that I wasn’t thinking clearly.”

Natalie threw her head back and started laughing, “Oh my goodness, that’s right!” she said, still giggling, ‘I forgot all about those little twerps! I should probably go get them, huh?” Natalie made a mock pouting expression on her face as if she were thinking. Then she stood up, “Hold on, let me go get them,” she said as she walked away.

The tinies stood there solemnly, it seemed as if everything was relatively okay with Mrs. Beaumont at the moment.

“That was really big of you to apologize,” Thomas said, “I know I wouldn’t have.”

‘I didn’t mean a single word of it,” Sophia spat. “I just want to forget about Mrs. Beaumont and enjoy my day at the pool. And if that will make her leave me alone, then I’m willing to pay that price.”

“Fair enough,” Thomas acknowledged.

“I hope that Nate and Chloe are okay,” said Carmen, taking the attention off of Sophia.

---

The two sleeping tinies in Natalie’s shoe woke up to the thunder of the condo door opening. Natalie’s two giant footsteps rumbled the ground and, in a panic, both Nate and Chloe ran for the heel of the shoe they were in. Then they heard Natalie’s voice call out from above.

“Aubreigh’s friends?” she whispered. “Are you out here?” Natalie reached over with her bare foot and poked at the shoe on it’s side. Her toes grabbed it and set it up right. “Are you guys in my shoe?” she asked, shaking it with her foot. “Hmm, not in here?” Natalie asked, bemused. Natalie reached down and picked up her other shoe, “How about this one? Are you guys in this shoe instead?”

As Natalie’s hand grabbed her shoe, the tiny couple were tossed around all over the insole, flying down into the toe section. Natalie’s giant eye peered inside, looking for the tiny people. She twisted and turned the show a few times before tipping it back. She could barely hold back her giggle as she watched the tinies tumble to the back of her shoe. Natalie bared her teeth in a crazed smile.

“There you are!” she said, “I forgot all about you little guys out here! Well, I certainly hope you slept well. These are probably the most comfortable shoes I own.”

“Why didn’t you just let us in?” said Chloe, in a sleepy disorientated anger.

“I don’t know,” Natalie said, still grinning. “I guess I was just sleepy is all.” 

“Well, can you at least take us inside now?” asked Nate, “I think we’d both really like to get some sleep that’s not inside a shoe.”

“Of course,” said Natalie. “Now, I don’t think Aubreigh needs to know about this, does she?”

“Well, she’s going to ask us about getting home,” Chloe said, “what do you want us to say?”

“I don’t know,” Natalie said, tilting her shoe and dumping them both on her palm, “and I don’t care. Just make something up.”

“But I-”

“Listen…,” Natalie said, interrupting, “I don’t care what it takes, just lie. But if Aubreigh finds out, then you’ll wish you’d never been born. Simple as that. Understand?”

“Yes, Mrs. Beaumont,” the couple said in unison. Neither Nate or Chloe could remember a time when Mrs. Beaumont had held them in her hand. Her skin was much more mature and defined than Aubreigh’s.

“Good,” said Natalie, “the others had to learn that the hard way last night,” she laughed as she walked back inside. Neither of the tinies had any clue as to what she was talking about, but they figured they would soon find out. The giantess walked over to the coffee table and unceremoniously dumped them on the table, where their bedding was already with the others. 

Aubreigh started to stretch and yawn as she woke up. The tiny people looked up at her titanic mom towering over them. She raised her eyebrows and lifted her finger to her lips and smiled, telling them to keep quiet.

“Oh, hey,” Aubreigh said, sleepily opening her eyes. “Good morning mom.”

“Good morning, sweetie,” Natalie said, patting Aubreigh’s legs.

“You’re up early,” Aubreigh said sitting up.

“Yeah, I’m excited for a nice relaxing day at the pool. I think you’re friends are too,” Natalie said looking back at the tiny shrunken teens on the table.

“Oh hey guys!” Aubreigh smiled at them, “How did you guys sleep on your first night of vacation?”

The tiny people were really getting tired of being asked that question. But they gave Aubreigh the thumbs up and smiled.

“Really great night!” Sophia beamed with excitement. She was really laying it on thick. She just wanted to give Mrs. Beaumont the impression that she had been properly disciplined. And it seemed to work, Natalie looked at the tiny girl she had in her sock just the previous night and smiled at her. It seemed to her like she had really learned her lesson.

“Yeah, looking forward to the pool as well!” Ben called up.

“Oh yeah,” Aubreigh said excitedly, “let me go get changed and then we can get going.” Aubreigh started running up the stairs to her room and then stopped to turn around. “Oh shoot, you guys need to get changed too. Mom, can you GENTLY move them to the storage transport so they can get their clothes? Thanks!” And with that, Aubreigh hurriedly ran up the stairs.

“Of course I’ll be gentle!” Natalie called out, shaking her head and then looking back at the tinies, “what kind of person does she take me for?” she said with a small laugh. “Now come on, let’s go.”

The tiny teens were a little perturbed with Aubreigh for leaving them alone with her mom. They heard first hand from Thomas and Julia that Aubreigh knew exactly what their mom had been doing to them, but still let them be alone with her. Even though they felt slightly betrayed by the giant teen, they quietly complied and grouped together so they could quickly climb onto Mrs. Beaumont’s hand. 

Natalie’s hand was vast and could easily fit the seven tinies into her palm. Her skin was soft, yet mature, and the creases and wrinkles flowed in every direction from where the tiny teens were standing. Natalie cupped her palm slightly, curling her fingers over the tinies so they didn’t fall out. As the landscape of her giant hand moved, the seven tinies tumbled into each other as her enormous fingers surrounded them.

“Oof!” each one of the tinies expressed in different ways after bumping into each other.

“What’s wrong?” Natalie asked, stopping to look at the seven souls in her palm.

The rest were unusually frightened of the giantess because of her actions last night. But Nate was still salty from having had to sleep in her shoe, so he was the only one brave enough to speak up.

“Be more gentle, Mrs. Beaumont!” he called up to the giant woman who was looking at them with an annoyed smirk.

“I’m only trying to keep you little guys safe,” Natalie scoffed. “Would you want to fall out of my hand? I mean, if the fall didn’t kill you, one misstep and you’d be paste.” She chuckled loudly to herself, teasing them brought her so much joy that she had been suppressing for such a long time. She genuinely thought the idea of stepping on one of them was funny.

“No!” Nate yelled, joined by the others trying to play by the giantess’s rules, “Of course not!” they said, collectively.

“You’ve still got a lot to learn about talking back to me, don’t you young man?” Natalie asked, her eyes peering sharply at Nate’s diminutive form. “You little people complain about everything! I swear!”

“You literally just asked what was wrong, Mrs. Beaumont,” Nate said, defending himself, “I wasn’t talking back! I was just answering your question.”

“Mom, we’re sorry,” Julia added to the group's defense, “just please take us to the storage transport so we can get changed. Please?”

“My, my,” Natalie shook her head and sneered with a smirk of disbelief, “we’re just full of disrespect today, aren’t we?”

“What?” Julia asked, dumfounded, “how-”

“Since when do you get to tell me what to do?” Natalie said, interrupting her daughter. She started curling her fingers back and forth over the tiny people, causing her palm to ripple and writhe, causing them to tumble even further toward the center of her hand.

“I’m sorry, mom,” Julia pleaded, trying to keep her balance as she and the others tumbled and rolled over each other. 

“God, you guys are so pathetically small!” Natalie laughed with a snort, “just a simple hand movement is tossing you guys all around. “And you know what the best part is?” she asked as her lips curled into a wicked smile, “there’s not a damn thing a single one of you can do to stop me.”

“Please stop, mom!” Thomas called.

“I’m getting sick!” yelled Chloe.

“Mrs. Beaumont, please!” cried Carmen.

Natalie’s curled smile grew even bigger as she held them before her face. “You know, I could just drop all of you on the floor and be done with you. What do you think?” Natalie’s ears tickled with amusement as she heard their tiny pleas and cries for help. She chuckled slightly because, although she couldn’t understand a single word they were saying, they must have been terrified. Knowing her words could put a pit in their stomach was very amusing to her.

“Yeah, I don’t think that would be a bad idea, don’t you?” Natalie asked again, barely able to contain her laughter. “Sophia, your parents are already dead, right? So that wouldn’t be an issue for me. And Carmen,” Natalie snickered, “your parents would probably thank me, am I right? I can’t believe that they’ve let you live with them for as long as they have, seeing how their politics aren’t exactly tiny friendly.” 

Natalie raised her eyebrows and pursed her lips and she moved onto the tiny couple Nate and Chloe, and Chloe’s little brother Ben. “Hmm,” she said, “I might have a tougher time explaining that to your parents, but an even harder time explaining that to Aubreigh.”

“And you two,” Natalie said, finally gazing upon her own two shrunken children, “I would never hear the end of it from your father or your sister. Man, if it weren’t for them, I would just…”

Natalie stopped talking and, with a slight giggle, tilted her hand and watched the tiny people clamor at her skin as they desperately tried to hang on for dear life. The steeper and steeper it got, the harder it was to remain safe. Carmen was the first to lose and tumble off Natalie’s tilting palm. It was like watching it in slow motion as they watched her fall off the giantess’s hand to fall to her death. Natalie simply chuckled and started to wiggling her hand, causing Sophia to fall next. The others heard her scream as she fell, only to quickly be silenced. The remaining tinies were so scared beyond belief that they didn’t even have time to process what was happening to them.

“Oop,” Natalie laughed, “two down! Who will be next I wonder?” And with that comment, she tilted her hand perpendicular and watched the rest of the pathetic tiny teens tumble and roll out of her palm.

‘This was it,’ Thomas thought, his gigantic mom was actually going to kill him.

Their tiny hearts stopped as they felt themselves falling through the air, the skin of the giantess’s hand whizzing past them as they fell, further and further until… whump! They landed with a dull thud on the soft skin of Natalie Beaumont’s other hand. In reality, they have fallen no further than maybe 10 ft, but they were totally prepared to hit the floor. She had simply transferred them to her other hand, completely tormenting them in the process. Catching their breath, they looked around to see everyone safe a sound, albeit, really shook up. They heard the giantess laugh from above.

“Oh my god,” the giant woman said, “that was by far the funniest thing I’ve ever seen.” She used her free hand to wipe away a tear of laughter as she spoke to the trembling teens in her hand. “Your faces were priceless! You really thought you were going to die, didn’t you?” The tinies were still in complete shock and awe and couldn’t respond, but even if they could, they didn’t know what they would even say to their colossal tormentor. Finally, Sophia said something.

“You said you were going to drop us on the floor and get rid of us,” Sophia started breaking down into tears and openly sobbing.

“Oh come on now,” Natalie said, shaking her head, “I was only teasing you guys, I wasn’t serious! It’s no fun when you cry. It’s all in good fun.” Natalie reached down and started petting Sophia’s tiny head. “Besides,” the titaness said, “as much fun as it would be to drop you guys on the floor and stomp you all into paste,” Natalie paused to stifle a giggle, “I’ve grown fond of you little people. You have a fighting spirit, Sophia,” Natalie smiled, “I like that.” Eyeing Ben, she smirked with narrowing eyes, “and you mister, you have a pretty cocky attitude, but I think I can let that slide, after all, you think my feet are pretty, don’t you?”

“I-, uh,” Ben stuttered before the huge finger of Natalie Beaumont covered his face.

“Shh,” she said, “I’m busy admiring you,” she laughed as she removed her finger. “Carmen, you’ve always been a good sport. I mean, you’re used to living with your family, and they’re pretty anti-tiny, so they could decide to squash you at any moment, I suppose.” Natalie paused and put her finger to her chin. “Do you think they’ve ever thought of doing that?” Natalie smiled and laughed slightly as she saw Carmen trying to formulate a defense for her indefensible family. “Nah, probably not,” Natalie laughed.

“And Nate and Chloe,” Natalie said, moving on, “you guys are a super cute couple, there’s no way I could squash you without feeling guilty about it.” The tiny couple had no idea what to say in response as Natalie continued. “I mean, leaving you outside to sleep in my shoe? Sure. But I’d definitely feel guilty about crushing you.”

When her gigantic gaze fell upon her twins, she smiled sweetly. “I know we have our difficulties, but I love you guys. And I think I have finally come to terms with your situation, ya know… being tiny and all.” Thomas was angry, and Julia was scared, but still, neither one of them dared to respond, not wanting to provoke their colossal mother. “Even though I might tease you guys from time to time,” Natalie continued, “but it’s really therapeutic for me.”

“Mom, this is so much more than just playful teasing,” Thomas said.

“I really don’t think you’re in much of a position to argue with me, are you Thomas?” Natalie smiled smugly. “You’re quite literally in the palm of my hand.”

“Hey mom!” a voice from upstairs called.

Natalie was startled and she reflexively closed her fist around the tinies, as if to hide them from view. Natalie looked at the stairs to see no one, only the voice of her daughter.

“Yes, Aubreigh?” she called up.

“I need help with my swimsuit again, can you come help?” asked Aubreigh.

“Of course, honey,” Natalie said, relaxing, “be up in a sec.” Natalie brought her hand before her face and opened her clenched fist, the sight before her made her laugh. The seven tiny people in her grasp had been crammed into each other in extremely uncomfortable ways. “Sorry about that, little guys,” Natalie shook her head and rolled her eyes, “just flinched a little. Amazing how such a little action from me can create such a problem for you guys, huh?” 

Natalie took a couple steps over to the storage transport on the table, not really listening for any response from the tiny people under her authority. “Now here you go,” she said reaching in and dumping them out of her palm. She snickered again as she watched them pile up on each other as they fell out of her hand. Before they could untangle themselves, Natalie leaned in for some parting words. “Now hurry up and get changed, we’ve already wasted too much time. And remember, if you tell Aubreigh,” Natalie paused and smiled, “well, then, suddenly the idea of stomping you doesn’t seem like such a bad idea. Now, let’s just have some fun today, okay? Enjoy yourselves at the water park.”

And just like that, the threat of Natalie Beaumont was gone, each one of her footsteps becoming fainter as she disappeared up the stairs.

“Ugh,” Carmen said, getting up, “well, I’m wearing my black 2-piece, what are you guys wearing?”

“Seriously?” Sophia shuttered, “that giant bitch is going to kill us, and you’re thinking about your swimsuit?”

“She’s not going to kill us,” Thomas said, reassuring the rest, but in reality, he was trying to calm his own nerves.

“Dude, how do you know? She literally just threatened us with death,” Nate replied.

“Guys,” Carmen spoke again, “the more we talk about her, or if we live in fear of her, then she wins. That’s what she wants. The best revenge we can have is living our lives and having a good time at the pool.”

“I agree,” said Ben, he had been quiet this entire time.

“I’m so sorry guys,” Thomas said, sighing loudly. “I didn’t realize she was going to be this bad. Things have gotten worse with her in just the past month… she’s getting meaner and meaner faster than I imagined.”

“It’s not your fault,” Carmen reassured Thomas, “but I am a little upset with Aubreigh. If she knows that your mom has been getting worse, and does shit like this, then why does she EVER leave any of us alone with her?”

“I-I don’t know…,” Thomas said.

“Yeah,” Julia agreed, “why does she? Maybe she doesn’t realize the severity is of everything?”

“Well,” said Nate, still sweating bullets from the ordeal, “we have definitely got to tell her so we can survive the rest of this trip with your mom!”

“Agreed,” said Thomas and Julia. 

“Seriously?” Sophia said again, “That’s it? Telling Aubreigh is good, but, that’s it? I just can’t pretend to have a good time at the pool when I’m scared for my life. We have to escape or something! Maybe even call the police?”

Carmen stepped over to Sophia, “Listen Soph, I know you’ve had it worse than us recently. I can’t imagine being inside somebody’s sock, least of all, Mrs. Beaumont’s. But this isn’t new to us, we’re used to being around scary life situations, being mishandled, mistreated, and marginalized; Natalie Beaumont is just another bump in the life of being tiny. But even though we may be tiny, we are strong in our spirit and we won’t let anybody break us, big or tiny.”

“You’re right,” Sophia said, shaking her head, “I am stronger than Natalie Beaumont, I’ve put up with her crap for years! That actually helped a lot, Carmen, I feel so much better.

The rest nodded in agreement. Carmen had never intended to take on a leadership role, she felt a little bit like Braveheart. Seeing her friends dispositions change from one of doom and gloom to excitement as they were changing into swimming gear was fantastic to see. She just had to get to Aubreigh and tell her what was going on. Carmen was great at faking it and putting on a brave face, but inside, she was really scared of Mrs. Beaumont. She just hoped Aubreigh would be the savior she thought she would be.

The footsteps of Aubreigh and her mom coming down the stairs were heard all throughout the storage transport. Natalie had one her swimsuit and looked fantastic. Ben already forgot everything that just happened and was practically ready to worship her.

“Dude, I’m sorry, but like, your mom is really hot,” Ben muttered, drooling.

“If today and last night didn’t make you hate my mom, then I don’t think anything will,” Thomas said, laughing in disbelief.

Just in front of Natalie was Aubreigh, her bright warm smile comforted the tinies within the tank. There was a sense of relief and calm as she walked over to them. Aubreigh was wearing an extremely skimpy 2-piece swimsuit which, in all honesty, would have made any man look two, maybe three times. Nate did his duty and looked away, not wanting another confrontation with Chloe about his attraction to their gigantic friend.

“Are you guys ready?” Aubreigh beamed with a smile.

---

Natalie was laying on her pool chair, tanning her bikini clad body. She had set down her book and applied more oil all over herself. Her sunglasses and summer hat obscured her face just a little bit. Ben was walking back from the “tinies only” pool toward Natalie and Aubreigh’s gigantic chairs in the “normal” section. Even though no regular sized people were allowed in the tinies section, tinies could enter the integrated normal section as long as they stayed on the designated safety paths. Regular sized people were told to watch out for the tiny paths and people below. Those little paths usually had bumpers or railings so people wouldn’t absentmindedly step on them. 

Ben stayed on his “tinies” path back into the integrated pool area, but as Natalie Beaumont came into view, he was fixated on watching the giant mom as she rubbed tanning oils over herself. Her fingers would glide with ease across her arms, her flat tummy, and across her bikini covered chest. Natalie didn’t notice Ben getting closer, so she wasn’t even aware that she had a secret little admirer. Ben didn’t mean to, but he could feel himself getting aroused. Having completed her upper body, Natalie kicked off her brown Birkenstocks and oiled her legs and feet next. It was absurdly hot to watch her hands caress her own calves and finally the tops of her already tanned feet.

Ben finally reached the giant woman and went under her chair where all their belongings were safely stored. Ben walked past giant water bottles, belonging to Natalie and Aubreigh that towered over him. He had to walk around Natalie’s huge beach towel that obstructed his path. Ben was used to things like that, but it was surreal how big of an obstacle an everyday object became.

There was some creaking from above as Natalie shifted her legs and stretched. Ben looked up to see glimpses of her skin through the slats of the chair. Her skin was so smooth and unblemished, remarkable for a woman who was in her mid 30’s.

Coming around the towel, Ben could see where he and his other tiny friends' clothes and towels were. And way in the distance, at the end of the chair, sat Natalie’s discarded giant sandals. Ben toweled himself off as more creaking sounds could be heard from the restless giantess above him. Even with the protection afforded from the chair, Ben's heart still sank every time she moved. There are still some things a tiny person never gets used to, no matter how long they’ve been tiny. And being around Natalie Beaumont was a little scarier than usual lately.

Laying on the ground in the distance were some of Aubreigh’s discarded clothes; her t-shirt and black flip-flops mainly. While still very alluring, it did not compare to the tantalizing nature Ben felt for Mrs. Beaumont, as far as arousal was concerned. He looked around, subconsciously hoping for some article of Natalie’s discarded clothing to be nearby, but there was none. That is, except for her brown Birkenstocks at the end of her chair. Ben let his mind wander against his better judgement and he meandered over to the titanic shoes. 

Natalie’s discarded shoes were huge unmovable monoliths that measured almost 75ft in length alone. The cork sole was a smidge taller than him, but he was able to jump and catch the edge, pulling himself up and onto the insole. Standing in the heel, Ben admired the size. He had been around and seen regular sized shoes before, but these shoes were different. Yes, these were Natalie Beaumont’s shoes, and he felt special, even privileged, to be walking on the same surface that her skin graced. 

‘So this is what it was like for them,’ Ben thought to himself. He thought about how his sister Chloe and her boyfriend Nate got to spend the night in Natalie’s shoe. He thought too of his friends Thomas and Julia being tossed into her slippers occasionally. Ben didn’t know why, but he felt jealous of them.

Ben casually walked the length of one of the mighty sandals. He could easily see parts of the insole that had worn thin under the titanic weight of Mrs. Beaumont’s feet. The heel was almost completely dark, while the arch was considerably lighter. Reaching her toe section, he could easily see the dark spots that outlined where her giant toes would rest and move with her as she walked. It was incredible. Standing in the print of her little toe, it was almost as big as he was. That was a daunting thought. But as he walked along the next toe prints, they kept getting bigger and bigger until he reached her big toe. The imprint was almost twice the size of his body. That daunting thought became a haunting feeling that Ben couldn’t shake. He couldn’t tell if he was feeling fear or awe, but he definitely felt something overwhelming. 

Ben finally noticed the sweet scent he was smelling too. He began reminiscing of how Natalie’s feet smelled last night when she put them up on the table with them. They had smelled fantastic. Ben didn’t think of feet as particularly sexual. But these were Natalie’s feet and that was the closest he had ever gotten to her. And sadly, that was probably the closet he would ever get to her. 

Ben kept looking over his shoulder to see if the others had come back. If they caught him in her shoe, they would think he was some sort of pervert. It was already painfully obvious that he was attracted to their friend’s mom. But he didn’t want to give them anymore fuel for teasing him than they already had.

Some creaking from the repositioning giantess snapped Ben’s attention upward. He hadn’t noticed, but Natalie’s giant bare feet were looming overhead, high in the sky, dangling off the pool chair. Ben was mesmerized, there they were, Natalie Beaumont’s oily soles and toes glistened in the sun as her feet flexed and stretched. Her feet were living monoliths that threatened the existence of tinies everywhere each time she took a step. Natalie was capable of causing so much pain and suffering with just her feet. More than she probably realized. After all, just the sight of them alone made Ben grow weak in the knees. 

Just when Ben felt he had thoroughly scared himself straight and had enough fun, he heard a sound come from near Natalie Beaumont’s head. A tiny monorail system had delivered her order of an iced tea. Ben ran back to the edge of her shoe so he could see what was happening.

The tiny monorail operator used oversized machinery to set her drink down on the table. Natalie turned her head and watched her drink get delivered with a bored expression that reeked of superiority.

“Here you are ma’am,” the tiny Emerald Palms employee said. “I hope your drink is to your satisfaction.”

“It’s about time,” Natalie said, reaching for the cold beverage, knocking the tiny employee down in the process, which went unacknowledged. She brought her drink to her face and opened her parched lips. Her mouth grabbed the straw and began sucking the cold liquid down her throat. Her face grimaced as she swallowed the drink. “Ew, this is disgusting!” she said in typical fashion.

“I’m sorry?” said the little employee.

“I said, ‘it’s disgusting’,” Natalie said. “This is sweetened, and I asked for it unsweetened. I can’t drink this, it’s like drinking liquid candy!”

“Well, it is what you ordered, ma’am,” he replied. “I’m only the delivery service.”

Natalie’s pursed lips conveyed her disgust with the tiny employee’s customer service skills. “Excuse me?” she said in annoyance, “It’s what I ordered? Why on earth would I order something so vile?”

“The order was placed on the app from your phone,” the tiny man explained. “You may have clicked or unclicked something by mistake.”

“So you’re not going to do anything about this?” asked Natalie in shock that he wasn’t bending over backwards for her.

“If you order another drink, I will personally confirm that it is unsweetened like you want,” he said in his best customer service voice.

“Order another one?” she asked in disbelief. “And just throw away the five dollars you charged me for this abomination?” Natalie’s grimace turned into a wicked smile. “No, I don’t think so,” she said, stifling a laugh. “You’re going to fix this or I will file a complaint against you to Emerald Palms.”

“I can try talking to my manager, Ma’am, but the resort is extremely stingy with returns” he said, “especially ones from the app that customers place themselves.” It didn’t faze him at all that she threatened a complaint, he was used to it being in the service industry. And being a “tiny” made the service industry that much more difficult. “But why not just drink it? It can’t be that bad.”

“I’ve got a better idea,” Natalie said, reaching for him. “Why don’t you drink it? See if you like it, huh?” He tried ducking back inside the monorail cab but Natalie was too quick and her fingers grabbed his legs. She lifted him above the glass of cold liquid and dangled him overhead with a sinister smile.

“Ma’am! You’re not supposed to touch us!” he yelled, dangling from between her giant fingers.

Who’s going to believe you?” she snapped. She looked around to make sure nobody was paying attention. Luckily, it was still early enough in the morning that a lot of people weren’t out yet. “If anyone asks, you fell!” she said laughing, and let go of him. The tiny operator splashed into the glass. He seriously injured his neck when he landed on a big piece of ice. Natalie didn’t notice or even care, she just began laughing like she was a little girl. 

Ben, who was watching the whole thing from her Birkenstocks, was mortified. He couldn’t believe that she was treating the employee so badly. It wasn’t much different than what he and the others had been through in the last couple days, but Ben wasn’t sure if she would take things too far with tinies she didn’t know. He was genuinely worried for the tiny delivery driver’s life. “What are you doing Mrs. Beaumont?” he said quietly to himself, in utter disbelief. 

The little man splashed and choked on the iced tea and he tread the surface of the giant drink. Natalie watched with amusement. “How does it taste? Do you like it?”

“Please, ma’am!” he yelled, reaching out for help.

“Oh! Hold on one minute,” Natalie grinned. “I forgot to stir it up for you!” She grabbed her straw and began swirling the drink. She laughed wickedly as the tiny employee was swept away under the spinning current, getting relentlessly banged around the giant pieces of ice.

“I‘m so sorry miss!” the operator screamed. “I’ll bring it back to the bar and ask them to redo it!”

“Actually,” said Natalie, letting go and letting the drink slow down, “it might be okay now. Let me try.” She said, giggling as she drank some more of the sweet liquid through the straw. Her giant face dominated the tiny man’s vision. “Ick!” she spat. “Never mind, this is horrible. But you said you’d have them fix it for me?”

“Yes!” he gasped, desperately trying to stay afloat.

“For free?” she asked, delaying his salvation from drowning.

“Of course!” he yelped, fearful that he wouldn’t be saved in time.

Natalie smiled and plucked him out of her drink. Holding him between her fingers, she examined him closely. Her huge eyes gazed over his tiny body, drenched in the sweet fluid. “That wasn’t so hard was it?” she asked, setting him down. He stood there, shaking and completely drenched. “And it’s a good thing too, if you weren’t willing to cooperate with me, then I don’t think you would have lived to tell the tale. Now,” Natalie said, breezing past the part of ending his life and on to her customer service complaint, “if someone asks you why you’re all wet, what do you say?”

“I fell…” he said, humbly.

“You fell?” she asked. “No, no, no, that’s not believable at all. How could you possibly fall in someone’s drink ten times taller than you?” Even though she suggested that idea earlier, Natalie chastised the tiny man for saying it. “How about this; you spilled it. Yeah, you spilled it all over. Go with that.”

“Yes, ma’am,” he said.

“Now run along! I’m getting thirsty!” Natalie said, turning back to her book and ignoring him. The tiny man slumped into the driver seat of the monorail and engaged it. The little delivery train took off down the track. Natalie glanced at the monorail as it slunk away. 

Ben meanwhile, was mortified and overwhelmed. He knew that Natalie teased and had a mean streak to her, but this was different. Watching her belittle and humiliate that man was incredibly amazing. He was so confused as to why he was turned on and aroused from what he just saw. He had just witnessed an act of incredible cruelty to another person. Ben was upset and angry with her, but he was even more attracted to her than before. He calmed down and started to reflect on his feelings. He wondered what was wrong with him. Was he a masochist or whatever it’s called? He didn’t know the words to describe how he felt. And being in her giant shoe no longer held that awesome amazement he had experienced not more than two minutes ago. Standing on the giant insole was now terrifying. He was scared, and he kind of liked it.

“Hey mom!” a voice rang from above, snapping Ben back to reality. It was Aubreigh, dripping wet from having just got out of the pool. She grabbed a towel and started drying off. She sat down on the chair next to Natalie. She was sitting on the edge with her feet on the ground. Ben didn’t think it was safe to get down yet since neither one of the giants knew he was down there and he didn’t want Aubreigh to accidentally squish him.

“Hi sweetie,” Natalie said in response. “Are you all done? It’s only 10am.”

“No, not done yet,” she said. “I was just wanting to check on the little ones and make sure they’re doing okay. Have you heard from them at all?”

“No, nothing yet,” Natalie said, licking her finger and turning the page of her book.

“It’s frustrating that I’m not allowed in the tinies area,” Aubreigh huffed.

“Then why don’t you bring them out to the integrated area where both sizes are?” Natalie asked. “I’m sure they’ll be careful.”

“I don’t think that they would feel very safe doing that,” Aubreigh said. “I wouldn’t feel safe with them in there either. There just aren’t enough safety measures in place. It seems like negligence. It feels like a lawsuit waiting to happen,” Aubreigh said, laying back in her chair.

“You sound like a lawyer!” Natalie laughed. 

“They’ve been acting differently lately, I can’t figure out what’s wrong,” Aubreigh said, putting a thinking look on her face.

“Different, how?” Natalie asked.

 “I don’t know,” Aubreigh said, trying to think of how to explain it, “they just seem really quiet and reserved. Especially this morning, like, even when I dropped them off at their pool, they didn’t seem as excited and bubbly as usual. Anything happen?”

“Maybe the movie scared them last night?” Natalie responded dryly.

“That’s an old movie mom, besides they’ve seen it before…” Aubreigh shook her head, “So no, I don’t think that was it. I wonder if I did something that scared them...”

“Oh I doubt that, honey,” Natalie smiled, “you’re always so sweet, even if you did something on accident, I’m sure they wouldn’t hold it against you.”

“Thanks,” Aubreigh paused a moment, and then a thought struck her. “And like, you’re being nice to them right, mom?”

“What?” Natalie asked with surprise. “Of course I am, why would you think that?”

“Well, it’s just because,” Aubreigh paused and pursed her lips, “Thomas and Julia told me about their punishment you’ve been giving them.”

Natalie set down her book, “Oh,” she said, nodding her slowly, “they did…” 

“Yeah,” Aubreigh said, awkwardly looked at her mom, “the other night when we were finishing their schoolwork, and like, I know you didn’t want them to tell me, but I think they’re really scared of you now.”

Natalie sighed, “I don’t want them to be scared of me, I just want them to take school and their chores seriously.”

Down below, Ben was in disbelief from Natalie’s words. That’s exactly what she wanted, she relished in the thought of tinies cowering in fear from her. Her words made his blood boil.

“But like, your shoes?” Aubreigh laughed, “Your feet?”

“Alright, I admit,” Natalie said, nodding her head and smiling as if acknowledging something humorous, “it wasn’t my best idea in the world. I’ll just have to come up with something different.”

“So, you promise you’ll stop doing that?” Aubreigh asked.

“Yes, of course,” Natalie said, nodding her head, “I feel so terrible that I made them feel scared of me.”

“Oh, you know what!” Aubreigh said, excitedly, “I bet they told the others about it!”

“Really?” Natalie asked in surprise, “You think they would tell them?”

“Well they told me, didn’t they?” Aubreigh responded, still happy. “I bet that’s what happened. They heard some awful stories about you and are scared now. I don’t think it’s anything I did!”

Natalie smirked and nodded her head, ‘you know, I bet you’re right, sweetie.”

“Well, we both know that’s not true,” Aubreigh said, “we know that you would never do anything to hurt them or be mean to them. Can you just do me a favor and be extra nice to them?”

“I am nice to them,” Natalie said, taking offense at her daughter’s comment.

“I know,” Aubreigh said, “just be *extra* nice. Maybe go out of you way to show them your not a psychopath?”

“Psychopath?” Natalie said, looking over the top of her glasses at her daughter.

“Well,” Aubreigh nodded, “only a psychopath would stick tiny people in their shoes with their feet.”

“Ugh,” Natalie sighed, “I suppose, ‘if the shoe fits’ you know.” Natalie started laughing at her joke.

“Oh my god, mom,” Aubreigh snorted, “that is such a terrible joke.”

Aubreigh smiled and sat back in her chair, able to relax all the way now, and continued talking to her mom about other mundane things. Now that Aubreigh’s feet were off the ground, and not an immediate threat anymore, Ben felt it was now safe enough to get back on the ground. He was still at the toe of Natalie’s Birkenstock, so he headed back toward the heel so he could jump down closer to the underneath of her chair where it would be safer.

“Well, while you’re here, Aub, I’m going to go use the bathroom. Will you please watch our stuff?”

“Of course, mom,” said Aubreigh, putting on her own sunglasses.

For Ben, everything changed. The heavens thundered above and he saw Natalie’s bare toes and soles wiggling and scrunching above as stretched, getting ready to get up. The oil shined and glistened on the soft wrinkles of her sole flexed and stretched. Her gigantic foot began plummeting toward him as she went to put her sandals on. The shadow of Natalie’s mature wrinkled sole grew darker and overtook Ben’s view of the sky. Her skin completely engulfed him and the smell of her feet completely surrounded him. The tiny teen tried to scream, but there was no time. Natalie’s monolithic bare foot was squashing him flat. Ben’s little body was hard pressed in every way, he thought he was going to die. Natalie scrunched her toes again, gripping her shoe, pulling her foot deeper inside. Her foot rolled over Ben, squashing him deep into her insole before she could feel something weird under her foot.

“Ew!” she gasped. “Oh my god, what is that?” she said, recoiling her right foot from out of her sandal. From the edge of her seat she peered at her shoe, noticing something of interest. “Oh my god,” she whispered.

“What?” said Aubreigh. “What is it, mom?”

“Ben, is that you?” asked Natalie, genuinely amused.

“What? Is he okay?” Aubreigh asked and sat up. “Ben, are you okay?”

“Yes,” the tiny man coughed, “I’m fine now. That was a close one!”

“Oh, thank god he’s okay!” said Aubreigh with a breath of relief.

“Ben,” asked Natalie, “what are you doing on my shoe?” Ben got up, still feeling disoriented from almost having been crushed underfoot. Under the foot that Mrs. Beaumont now dangled high in the air over her other leg.

Aubreigh had a look of confusion and bewilderment come over her as she peered at Ben from high above. “Yeah,” she said, “what are you doing on my mom’s shoe? No one put you there, right? You would have had to get up there yourself. So… why?” Aubreigh threw her hand up in a questioning gesture.

“I- uh,” Ben sputtered. He’d been caught and couldn’t figure out how to explain himself. “Ben,” Natalie smiled, “I know you said I have nice feet, but I didn’t think you liked them that much!” she said jokingly, teasing the little man.

“He said what?” asked Aubreigh. She was a little hurt since she had a crush on Ben and he had never said anything like that about her.

“Yeah,” Natalie said, smiling, “he told me twice.” Aubreigh’s face was visibly confused, she didn’t understand why Ben would have said that. “He didn’t tell you about that?”

“No…, I had no idea,” Aubreigh said, swallowing a lump in her throat.

“Uh-oh…,” Natalie said, looking at Aubreigh and then back to Ben. “It looks like you have some explaining to do. Doesn’t it, little man?” Natalie reached down and picked up her shoe with its tiny passenger. She brought it close to her smiling face to examine the tiny man. She then turned the shoe and Ben saw Aubreigh’s obviously confused and heartbroken face. “Here you go, dear,” Natalie said, dumping Ben out of the shoe and into Aubreigh’s soft hands.

“Oh, be careful!” Aubreigh said.

“Honey, relax,” Natalie shook her head, “I know what I’m doing.” With Ben safely in the hands of the younger Beaumont, Natalie dropped her shoe to the ground and put her foot back in. Knowing that Aubreigh didn’t’ know about what Ben said meant that she also didn’t know about the other stuff that happened with them back at the condo. She felt quite pleased about that. But she would definitely have to ensure they would never say anything about it.

“Thanks mom,” Aubreigh said.

“I’m sorry, Aubreigh,” he said, speaking first.

“Ben,” Aubreigh shook her head. “What is wrong with you? Don’t you know you could've been killed! You could have been crushed! How would that make me feel? How would that make my mom feel if she found you smushed on her foot? That was incredibly stupid of you!”

“Aubreigh, honey, it’s okay,” her mom said. “He’s been through quite a scare. Why don’t I take him to the snack bar and get him something to eat from the tinies vendor?”

“You wanna take him?” Aubreigh asked.

“Yeah, like you said, I need to start going out of my way to be nicer to them.”

Aubreigh was almost resentful, but she didn’t want to be around Ben right now in case she said something hurtful to him. “Yeah sure, why not.” Aubreigh gently held her hand over her mom’s palm and looked at Ben who was looking up at her in fear. “Go on, get off,” she said a little less enthusiastically than she normally spoke. Ben didn’t really want to go with Mrs. Beaumont and was a little slow moving.

“Come on, little guy,” Natalie said, nudging Ben’s little body into her palm with her finger. Ben fell into her palm, which he was all too familiar with from this morning. It was terrifyingly vast, and even more intimidating being all alone with her. “Great, we’ll be right back,” Natalie smiled and turned around.

“Okay,” Aubreigh sighed, “just be careful.”

“Relax, honey,” Natalie laughed, “I know what I’m doing!” And she disappeared around the corner.

Aubreigh sighed. She didn’t know why she felt so broken-hearted that Ben didn’t return her feelings. It wasn’t even practical. Why did she care that a tiny, two years younger than her, was complimenting her mom’s feet. Maybe it was taken out of context. She didn’t know.

“Problem with your tiny?” asked a voice from a short distance away.

“Excuse me?” Aubreigh asked, looking at another girl about her age walking toward her.

“I’m sorry,” the girl said, sitting in a chair next to Aubreigh. “I couldn’t help but overhear you lecturing your tiny.”

“Oh, no,” Aubreigh laughed, “he’s just my friends stupid little brother. He was just being stupid and unsafe was all.” Aubreigh was still not quite sure why this girl was talking to her.

“I thought maybe you’d be interested in something called tiny discipline,” the girl said, “ever heard of it?”

“Yeah,” Aubreigh replied in disgust, “Isn’t that the new government correctional program that tortures tiny people?

“We’ll I admit, tinies that are convicted of murder and rape don’t have a good time, that’s for sure. But the program is so much more than that. It really focuses on teaching and training tinies how to protect themselves and behave in society.”

“I don’t think I wanna talk about that. I’ve heard too many horror stories about tinies dying in that government program. I mean, seriously, keeping them in your shoes like little tiny prisoners? That’s awful. I’m all about advancing the rights of tiny people so they’re never mistreated like that. I think our conversation is over.”

“Like I said, tinies convicted of murder and rape, yeah, that is the most severe punishment that they can receive. But for most tiny folks, it doesn't involve that, like at all. There’s all sorts of programs and services available to them. It can be severe, like you mentioned, or in the middle such as breaking them down emotionally and rebuilding them much like the military or boot camp. But most often it’s about integration skills, it prevents tinies from making stupid little mistakes that get them hurt. Like you tiny friends a moment ago.”

“But the deaths? That’s not worth it to me,” Aubreigh replied.

“Well, there might be deaths in the program from your state where you’re from,” the girl said, “but here in Florida, our governor is very strict with the safety of tinies. She wants them fully integrated into society, not just living a comfortable life, but being able to contribute to society and stay safe. She takes their deaths VERY seriously, and is very focused on keeping them safe, especially in working environments.”

“I don’t know…” Aubreigh sighed.

“You said you’re pro tiny rights. Have you started school yet?”

“No, this fall…”

“I’m one year into my Tinies Studies courses, and that’s actually how I learned about the program and got involved with it.”

“Okay, so what does that have to do with me?”

The girl smiled at Aubreigh, “I’m Emily,” she said.

“Aubreigh,” Aubreigh answered back.

---

Natalie walked towards the bathroom and stopped when she got around the corner away from any nearby people. “You are one lucky little man, you know that?” she said looking at the tiny in her hand. “I could have straight up squished you, you know? That would have been really annoying. Imagine, me having to clean your guts off my foot?”

“Ahh geez, that’s really gross and mean, Mrs. Beaumont,” Ben said.

“Yeah, I suppose it is,” Natalie smiled. “But isn’t me just teasing you about it so much better than it actually happening to you?”

“I-I guess,” he replied.

“And another thing,” Natalie said, bringing him closer to her gigantic gaze, “do you really think my feet are pretty? Or are you just saying that because you’re scared of me?”

“I really think your feet are pretty, Mrs. Beaumont,” Ben replied.

“So you’re not scared of me then?” the giantess asked.

“No, I’m still scared of you Mrs. Beaumont, terrified really.”

“Oh Benjamin, there’s no need for that. I’ll always keep you safe. As long as you listen to me and obey me you have nothing to worry about.”

“Yeah?” Ben asked, “Is there something you need me to do for you?”

“Yes, as a matter of fact, there is, I need you to get the other little friends of yours to keep quiet. I need you to come to my defense and tell them not to tell Aubreigh or Andrew, or anybody else about our little games.”

“I don’t think I can do that, Mrs. Beaumont…” Ben sighed.

“You mean you’re unwilling, or you’re unable?” the giantess asked.

“I-I don’t know, both I think...” Ben stammered.

“Well perhaps you need a little encouragement,” the giantess smirked.

“What do you mean?” the tiny in her palm asked looking up at her.

“Don’t think of this as a punishment,” the giantess laughed, setting the tiny down on the concrete ground, “think of this as more of a lesson.” Ben was set on the ground and before him were Natalie Beaumont’s colossal feet. Her toes wiggled within her Birkenstock sandals. “Although, since you think my feet are pretty, you might actually enjoy this, so this might backfire on me.”

“I don’t understand,” Ben said, craning his neck back to look up the towering beauty.

“Climb under my toes,” Natalie said sternly.

“What?” Ben cried, “No way!”

“If you don’t,” the giantess replied, putting her hands on her hips, “I’ll stomp you into the ground right and her and now.”

Ben didn’t say a word, he just quickly complied with Mrs. Beaumont’s orders. He walked up to the toe of her shoe and started to jump, trying to reach for the edge to grab a hold of. He had a couple close tries, but he kept missing because the toe of the sandal curled up a bit and was higher than the heel part he jumped up to earlier.

“I can’t do it…,” the little teenager said, panting and out of breath. Natalie didn’t say a word, but instead, lifted her sandal high into the air, as if to stomp his tiny body to paste under it’s soles. “No wait!” he cried, “I’ll do it! I’ll do it!”

Natalie snickered to herself and set her shoe back down before the tiny boy. “That’s what I thought,” she sneered smugly. Ben lunged again as hard as he could, and as luck would have it, he caught the edge. He struggled with all his might to pull himself up and over, landing just before her toes. “That’s better,” the giantess said proudly, “now, under my toes.”

“Excuse me?” Ben asked.

“I still can’t believe you’re questioning me!” Natalie scoffed and shook her head with disapproval. “Remember what I told you? If you listen to me and obey me, you will always stay safe. If I just leave you like this, you might fly off my shoe and get squished or seriously hurt.” Natalie lifted her toes, revealing the dingy space under them to Ben. The tiny boy didn’t want to risk upsetting the giant woman for real, so he rolled underneath them. He heard the chuckles of the colossal woman reverberate through the air as she held her toes over him just a little longer.

Ben could see the details of her skin in high definition at his size. Each toe print swirled in its own unique design as they glistened with a mixture of oil and sweat. The next thing he noticed was the heat emanating from them, making his own body sweat as well. The smell was intense, it was all his nostrils could pick up, there wasn’t even a hint of fresh air around him. With a smile, Natalie wiggled her toes and dramatically hovered them above Ben. 

The anticipation of being stepped on by Mrs. Beaumont was killing him. His heart was racing and he felt an erection coming to life. Ben didn’t know if it was her feet, or the power she wielded over him, but he was extremely aroused. All the while, still shaking and shivering with fear and excitement.

Then Natalie lowered her toes on him. From where he was positioned, he could see her giant smiling face between her big and second toes, while the rest of his body was being smashed under her second and third toes. Seeing her smile and revel in torturing him under toes made Ben incredibly frustrated and turned on at the same time. He just hoped that she couldn’t feel his boner through his swimming trunks.

Natalie cruelly scrunched her toes together over the trapped tiny, squeezing him tightly a few times. Ben tried to scream in surprise but her giant toes had compressed all the air from his lungs. 

“Ahh, you feel good down there,” Natalie sighed. “I’d forgotten how this felt. Now trust me I know what I’m doing.” Her toes smeared their oil and sweat over his face, chest, and legs.

Natalie took her first step and Ben felt his whole world swing into motion, it felt like he was on an extreme roller coaster. Then everything stopped with a thud. And before Ben could even process what had just happened, her heavy toes brutally smashed his tiny body into the insole before feeling that sickening swinging motion again. It dawned on him that she had merely taken a step. The reprieves were brief, there was almost no time to catch his bearings or even breathe. Even though any breath he would have taken would have been filled with the smelly air of her foot, he would gladly accept it. But even when he did manage to get some air, the monstrous toes were relentless in smashing him, flattening his little body and forcefully expelling the air from his lungs.

“I think we’re gonna have-,” Natalie paused as she took another step coming around the corner. She saw a tiny man walking toward the entryway of the tinies guarded walkway. The tiny man caught Natalie’s attention. “Gregg, is that you?” she called.

The little man froze when he heard his name, and looked over at the giantess coming into view.

“Gregg!” she called, “That IS you!”

The tiny man bolted for the entrance of the guarded walkway, once inside he would be safe from the reach of any giants.

“No, wait Gregg, come here!” Natalie called as she started chasing after him.

The little man was almost there when, BOOM, all of sudden, her huge foot blocked his path. He looked up at her in horror, clearly remembering her from the day before.

“No, please!” he yelled, “I’m trying to go to work!”

“I know,” Natalie said, reaching down to pick him up. “I just want to talk to you.” The little man writhed and wiggled between her fingers. Natalie brought the squirming man up to her face so she could get a better look at him. “Ew…,” she said, “looks like you have some bruises on you. Was that from me?”

The little man didn’t respond.

“Gregg,” Natalie said a little more sternly, “I asked you a question.”

“Yes, yes they are,” he struggled to say.

“Oh man,” Natalie pursed her lips, “sorry about that. But that’s actually why I wanted to talk to you. I just wanted to say I was sorry about yesterday. I might have taken things a little too far with you.”

“Just fuck off, you giant bitch!” he yelled back.

Natalie was so caught off guard and so enraged by his comment, she almost popped him right then and there. But she noticed other people nearby who might have been wondering why she was blocking the path to the tinies walkway and why she was holding one in her hands.

“Oh yes, Gregg,” she said loudly, “I’m glad you told me where you were so I can help you. Let’s get you fixed up, you look hurt, come with me.” And with that, she walked back toward the bathroom with a tiny man in her hand, and a tiny teen under her toes.

Once in the bathroom, Natalie sat in the stall and looked at the tiny man in her palm. “What the hell was that for?!” she said, shaking her head with a mixture of disgust.

“Help! Help!” the tiny man started yelling.

“You dummy, no one can hear you,” Natalie said. “I’m in here by myself.” Natalie pulled down her bikini bottom and sat on the toilet. “I was trying to say I’m sorry. What the hell is wrong with you, little man?”

“Just let me go, you fucking bitch! You stupid, I- I-,” Gregg stuttered angrily, “I hate you so much! Let me go!”

Natalie was bewildered as she watched the tiny man writhing in her hand. “You know, that isn’t a very good way to start a new friendship on your part.”

“I am NOT your friend!” he spat back.

“Yes you are,” she smiled, “we have an experience that bonds us together. But regardless, I wasn’t planning on keeping you too long, I just wanted to say I was sorry.”

“Okay, I accept your apology, now please let me go!” he yelled.

“Well, see, that’s the thing,” Natalie sighed, “I’m not going to let you go anymore…,”

“What?” Greg asked, “Why?”

“Because you’re being mean,” Natalie said, “and you hurt my feelings. So I think I need to teach you another lesson, wouldn’t you say?”

Natalie ignored his screaming and yelling as she finished peeing. She stood up and pulled her bikini bottom up to her legs. She smiled as a wickedly good idea struck her imagination. She set the squirming and wiggling man in the front of her bikini bottom and pulled them the rest of the way up. He was pressed firmly into her womanhood as she patted the front of her bikini.

“Ahh,” she sighed, “put that wiggling around to some good use.”

Natalie washed her hands and passed someone else coming inside. Natalie nodded her head at her and left. It was funny to her, that person had no idea she had two tiny people trapped on two different parts of her body. Natalie let out a laugh, she didn’t care who saw her laughing for no reason.

“This trip is definitely turning out better than I thought it would,” she said to herself as she mercilessly kept stepping on tiny Ben and feeling little Gregg wiggle deeper inside her.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a comment if you liked it! Thanks for reading!