- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sophia gets a lesson in respect from Mrs. Beaumont. Nate and Chloe spend some time bonding in a giant shoe. A little foot play and a lot of humilating and teasing this chapter.

- Sweet Dreams -

Added Jan 17, 2021 [Feet, Humiliation, Footwear, Entrapment]

Natalie walked through the front door of the condo, she was in a delighted mood. She couldn’t stop thinking about how much fun she just had at her spa session. From the massage all the way to the tinies tending to her eyebrows, manicure, and pedicure. Natalie hadn’t had that much fun with tinies since she was a teenager. 

“Hey mom!” said Aubreigh, still preparing dinner. “How was your time at the spa?”

“Fantastic,” her mom replied, “And guess what, I even ordered you a room service pedicure for tomorrow night, I really think you’re going to love it!”

“Aw, really mom? You didn’t have to do that for me, that’s so nice!” Aubreigh smiled. “I hope fettuccine alfredo is alright for tonight?”

“You’re eating carbs?” Natalie asked with a grin, leaning on the kitchen counter.

“Well, it is vacation after all,” Aubreigh smiled.

Natalie noticed two of Aubreigh’s little friends on the counter with her. “And how are you two doing? Are you having a good time?” Natalie asked them enthusiastically. “Now, remind me, what are your names again?”

“Uh, I’m Nate and this is-”

“Ah yes! Chloe!” Natalie said, “You guys are dating right?”

“Yeah…, for now,” said Chloe, so badly wishing she could be having this conversation at a normal size with them.

“Uh-oh! Trouble in paradise?” asked Natalie with a cutesy smirk.

“We’re just talking about some of their problems they need to work through,” Aubreigh said, stirring the fettuccine.

“Yeah,” said Chloe with her little arms crossed, “if Nate could stop getting distracted by other girls he has no chance with, that would be a good start.” She looked up at Aubreigh who was watching the noodles. Aubreigh had no idea that it was her that Nate had a crush on. Chloe almost thought about outing him, but decided not to create any unnecessary drama while on this trip. 

Natalie giggled, “Well, I think you guys make a cute couple.”

“You’re in a good mood, mom,” smiled Aubreigh, “what’s the occasion?”

“I just had the best time this afternoon, the best, Aubreigh,” Natalie shook her head in amazement. “They gave me a massage, oh it was the best massage I’ve ever had. Then the wraps, the soaks, the mani-pedi, it was all just so..., so relaxing.”

“That’s awesome, mom, I’m glad to hear it,” Aubreigh said.

“Well, I’m going to change into my pajamas for the evening. I’ll be right back,” Natalie said standing up straight again.

“Take your time mom, dinner has about 15 minutes,” Aubreigh said, dumping sauce into a pan.

Natalie looked at the tiny couple, “And you guys be careful up here by all the food! I’d hate for you to fall in, I might accidentally eat you if you do! Wouldn’t that just be awful?”

“Geez mom,” Aubreigh said, laughing nervously, “that joke is in such poor taste.”

“No honey, poor taste would be these two in my mouth!” Natalie laughed hysterically, half amused at her quick comeback, and half surprised she made a second joke to Aubreigh about her friends.

“Mom! Aubreigh whisper shouted, “I’m not going to cook my friends! Have a little faith in me!” Aubreigh rolled her eyes and kept stirring. Nate and Chloe were mortified from hearing the giant women talking about cooking and eating them so casually. They half wondered what Natalie would do if Aubreigh weren’t around.

“I’m just saying!” called Natalie as she walked toward the stairs.

“Well go say your weird jokes somewhere else!” Aubreigh said, cringing in embarrassment in front of her two friends. Aubreigh made brief eye contact as her mom turned around, laughed to herself, and disappeared up the stairs. “I’m sorry about that guys. I think she’s just in a really jokey mood. I can’t remember the last time she was like that.”

“Yeah, must be nice being big and getting to make jokes like that whenever you want,” Chloe said irritated. 

Aubreigh’s whole demeanor changed, “Chloe, I’m sorry… but she didn’t mean anything by it, I swear.” Aubreigh was hurt that something she or her mom could do would make Chloe feel so badly.

“Yeah babe,” said Nate, “just relax. Let it go. Mrs. Beaumont didn’t think about it, it was just a bad joke is all. But now you’ve made Aubreigh sad.”

“So why are you more concerned about Aubreigh’s feelings than mine?” Chloe snapped at her boyfriend. “Why isn’t how I feel the most important thing to you?”

“Chloe, I don’t think-” Aubreigh said before getting cut off.

“Stay out of this Aubreigh!” Chloe barked, “Nate is just a dick. He always has been and always will be. I just need to accept that or break up with him.”

“Break up?” Aubreigh asked.

“Break up?!” Nate gasped.

“Yeah, I think that’s what I want to do,” Chloe crossed her arms and nodded her head. So much for not wanting to create any unnecessary drama. 

“I think we need to take a walk, Chloe,” Nate said. “Aubreigh, could you please give us a hand to the door?”

Aubreigh nervously dropped her cooking utensils, “Uh, of course!” She gently laid out her palm for the two tinies to climb into. Chloe went without hesitation, but Nate was a bit slower, he was mesmerized by the sheer size of Aubreigh’s hand and the beauty of her skin. He eventually got on and sat next to his girlfriend.

“Careful not to get a boner, dickhead,” Chloe said.

“What?” asked Aubreigh, walking toward the front door of the condo.

“Nothing!” called Nate. “Everything’s good here!”

Aubreigh nodded and set them down by the front door. “Are you sure you guys will be alright? Mom didn’t get a condo with tiny accommodations, there’s no entrance your size. I don’t think she knew about those options when she booked it. Will you be able to get back okay?”

“We'll be fine,” Nate said, looking up at the titanic beauty wearing shorts and a tank top. “This regular sized driveway meets up with the tiny walkways and we’ll be okay.”

“Yeah, if Chloe doesn’t kill you first,” Aubreigh said with an awkward smile. “Chloe, please don’t kill him.” Aubreigh’s face turned serious, realizing that she probably shouldn’t have made a joke when her tiny friends were about to possibly break up.

Chloe grimaced, “I’ll try my best.”

A burning smell began to permeate the air. “Oh crap! My sauce! Call me on my phone when you need the door opened!” Aubreigh said, slamming the door shut and running back inside. The other tinies were sitting on the coffee table in front of the couch watching TV when Aubreigh flew past them. “Ah, okay still good, I think…” Aubreigh said, turning down the heat and getting things back on track.

“What’s going on with Nate and Chloe?” Sophia asked Aubreigh. Her little voice was faint, but Aubreigh was accustomed to listening for their tiny voices and could hear them quite well when she focused her ears on them.

“Oh there just having some relationship trouble is all,” said Aubreigh in response. Then she raised her eyebrows, “And also, my mom made a bad joke that didn’t help. It’s just a bad day for them. But we can have a good night without them.”

“I hope they’re okay,” said Julia, sadly. “You think they’ll be okay out there, all by themselves?”

“Yeah, for sure!” chimed Aubreigh, “This place is designed for tinies too! Besides, they have their phones, they can call me if they get lost or anything.”

“That’s not really what I’m worried about…” Sophia muttered quietly to herself.

“What was your mom’s bad joke?” asked Ben. The rest rolled their eyes. They knew that the only reason that Ben was interested in Natalie Beaumont’s joke was because he had a thing for her. 

‘Oh…,” Aubreigh grimaced, “it was nothing, really.”

“Come, on!” Ben kept saying, “It couldn’t have been that bad!”

“Nah, it wasn’t,” Aubreigh shook her head, “she just joked about eating them is all.” Aubreigh didn’t look up to see her friends reactions, she kept sprinkling parmesan cheese on the dishes. She couldn’t bring herself to see their reactions.

“Uh-...,” said Ben, a little surprised. He knew that Natalie had a mean streak in her, which was evident when she teased them earlier, or even ignoring them on the road trip, but this comment seemed a little intense, even for her. “Man, that’s messed up…” Ben said to the others so Aubreigh couldn’t hear.

“Sounds about right,” Carmen scoffed quietly, so Aubreigh couldn’t hear. “Big people just don’t care about us tinies. They’re mean, they’re unfair, and just straight up rude. I’m sorry guys,” she said looking and Thomas and Julia, “but your mom is cold-hearted to make jokes like that, not to mention, everything else she’s ever said and done to us. I’m really starting to regret coming on this trip.”

“I know,” Julia said with tears in her eyes, “I’m so sorry Carmen.” Julia looked around at the others as well. “I’m sorry to everybody, I don’t know what to do about her. Man, that is so embarrassing!” Julia hissed angrily as she looked at her brother. “Can you believe mom said that, Thomas?”

“Uh, yeah,” Thomas scoffed in disbelief, “she’s being a complete bitch lately. Did you forget what happened last night?”

“What happened last night?” asked Ben.

“Yeah, what happened?” asked Sophia. “Is there a reason she’s acting this way?”

Carmen didn’t say anything, but just looked at the two twins with her arms crossed, waiting for an explanation.

The others stared blankly at Thomas, he was acting strange but they couldn’t figure out why. But in reality, Thomas was scared to tell them the truth about what their mom actually did. They would be so upset that they didn’t say anything and then still let them come on this trip with such a person. Especially since his mom had threatened to do the same to the others as well.

“You know,” Thomas sighed, “my mom’s already ruined my life this far; she hates the fact that me and my sister are tinies now, and now she’s driving a wedge between us and our friends If she could disown us she would. But I have to be honest with you guys,” Thomas looked at his sister, “me and Julia both do.” Tears started forming in his eyes. “But I’m just scared of her. She threatened to punish us if we ever told anyone what she does to us.” Thomas wiped away a tear and regained his composure.

Noticing Thomas and Julia shaking softened Carmen’s heart. “It’s okay guys, you can tell us, we’ll help you and support you.”

“Yeah,” Sophia said, rubbing Thomas’s arm affectionately, “everything’s going to be alright. We won’t tell anyone.”

Thomas took a deep breath and nodded his head.

“She tortures us, guys. She emotionally wrecks us because she doesn’t want us around, she wants us out of the house as soon as we can go live in a tinies community. And then there’s her punishments! She used to put us in her shoes to punish us, but the smell was torture. And she would punish us for every little thing!”

“Oh my god,” Carmen put her hand over her mouth, “that’s awful! My own mother hasn’t even done that to me, and I’ve seen her kill someone my size.”

“It gets worse…” Julia said with a blank stare.

“This past month she’s been putting her hot smelly feet in the shoes with us! She’s done it to me twice and to my sister once! And that’s what she did to us last night to make sure we understood that we needed to behave on this vacation. It’s awful! Do you know what it’s like to be trapped under someone’s toes? Someone that practically hates you? You can’t breathe, it’s super claustrophobic, and it feels like you're going to pop! It hurts so bad!”

Sophia’s blood was boiling, “You’re right Thomas! She is a bitch! You guys don’t deserve that. Are you going to call Tiny Protective Services?”

“No,” he said, “she told us that if we ever told anybody that she would punish us worse than we can ever imagine. I don’t know what she means by that, but I never want to find out. She also threatened to do the same thing to you guys too. That’s why we didn’t want you guys saying anything to her, we were afraid of getting ‘punished’ again.”

Thomas was afraid that his friends would be angry with him and his sister for not telling them that crucial piece of information sooner, but instead, Carmen was very comforting.

“Why didn’t you tell us this?” asked Carmen. “We would have been a lot more understanding if we had known.”

Thomas dropped his head and stared at the floor, “We were afraid you guys wouldn’t want to come with us if you knew what she was acting like recently. And then we were afraid that you guys would have been upset with us if we told you she threatened you guys as well. We just didn’t know what to do, I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay,” Sophia said, with her temper still hot, “I’m just so pissed off at her! It’s her I’m mad at, not you guys! Ugh! She makes me so angry! How dare she treat you guys that way! Under her feet? Really? That’s low.”

“We’ll help you get through this guys,” Carmen said, giving them a hug. “I think when we get home, we need to talk to Aubreigh, maybe your dad, get you guys out of that house, maybe mine, or I don’t know, just somewhere different. Somewhere safe where you're not under anybody’s feet.”

“Dad doesn’t know, we were too scared to tell him, but Aubreigh knows,” Thomas responded, “she’s going to try and help us.”

“Well she’s not doing a very good job now, is she?” scoffed Carmen. “I think we just need to get through this Florida trip and figure things out when we get home. But we won’t say anything to incur your mom’s wrath, right guys?” Carmen said, looking at the others.

“Absolutely,” Ben said, speaking for the first time since Thomas started sharing his story. He was both enthralled and mortified by what he heard. But Sophia was stone cold quiet.

“Right, Sophia?” Carmen asked a little louder.

“Yeah, sure, whatever,” Sophia shook her head and put her hands on her hips.

“Sophia, please,” said Julia. “It’s important that we walk on eggshells now because we have no idea what she is willing to do to any of us.”

“Okay, okay,” Sophia calmed down a bit, “I won’t, I promise.”

Just then, a noise distracted them.

Natalie’s booming footsteps echoed through the house as she came down the stairs. She was dressed in silk pajamas, a robe, and slippers. “Hey hon,” she said to Aubreigh, “how’s dinner coming?”

Aubreigh smiled, “Good, just a couple more mins.”

Natalie walked past the quiet tinies on the coffee table, sat down on the couch, and slipped her feet out of her black slippers. She looked at her phone and propped her bare feet up on the table. They towered over the tinies. Sophia scoffed at Natalie’s actions, it made her so angry the way Natalie acted like they didn’t exist, especially after hearing the story she had just heard. Carmen hardly reacted, remaining calm with the twins, but Ben, however, was enamored. He had never seen Natalie’s feet up close and he was in awe from the lines and wrinkles in her sole. Natalie slowly wiggled her toes, causing her sole to flex and stretch.

“Mom!” called Aubreigh, “Don’t put your feet up by my friends! That’s so rude!”

“Oh my goodness!” Natalie smiled in surprise as she removed her feet off the coffee table. “I didn’t even see you guys! I hope I didn’t scare ya!”

“Not at all, Mrs. Beaumont,” Ben said with a wave, “you have very pretty feet.”

“Oh my god…” Carmen sneered so quietly that Natalie couldn’t hear her. “You’re so transparent, Ben, you’re never going to get her to notice you like that.”

Natalie, however, gave a bemused smile, the tinies could see her gently massaging her bare foot with her hand, “Thank you, that’s very kind, um, Benjamin, is it?” The tiny teen nodded and Natalie kept her gaze upon her twins and their three tiny friends. She lifted her eyes and crossed her leg over her leg. Natalie lowered her voice so Aubreigh couldn’t hear, “I really do have very pretty feet, don’t I?” she said gazing upon her foot and then looking back at the tinies, whispering so Aubreigh couldn’t hear. “But I suppose I have to thank the crew of tiny people they have working at the spa. They gave me an amazing pedicure!”

“You-, you had tiny people working on your feet?” asked Ben with intrigue, “but that’s… isn’t that illegal?”

“Nope!” grinned Natalie. “They have a whole crew of tiny people that work here just for that purpose! So, you can thank them for my pretty feet. I was just so busy trying not to step on them that I forgot to thank them at all when I left.” Natalie grinned wickedly and leaned back on the couch.

“Dinner is ready!” Aubreigh shouted.

“It smells fantastic!” Natalie said, standing up and walking over to Aubreigh. “Let me help you set the table.”

Back on the coffee table, the tinies were mortified and Thomas and Julia were embarrassed beyond belief. 

“Man, I thought she was just messing with us, playing mind games…,” said Carmen, “but she really didn’t see us, that’s depressing.”

“Do you realize how easily she could’ve squashed one of us?!” said Sophia. “We have to say something to her! She has to be more careful!”

“No please don’t,” begged Thomas, “you’ll only upset her if you do. None of us want to be on her bad side.”

“He’s right, Sophia,” Carmen said, “we just need to ride this trip out and not anger her in any way, shape, or form.

“Well, call me crazy but I don’t want to end up as paste on your mom’s feet!” Sophia turned to Ben and shook her head in disgust. “And you, how can you even say anything like that after we know what she’s done to poor Thomas and Julia with those feet of hers?” Sophia muttered under breath.

“I-I’m sorry,” Ben stuttered, “I panicked!”

“It’s okay, we know you have a crush on her, you perv,” Thomas said, laughing, trying to lighten the somber atmosphere.

Before anyone could respond to Thomas’s lighthearted joke, the tinies were distracted as the looming shadow and booming footsteps of Aubreigh approached them. They looked up to see the titanic teenager smiling down at them. “Are you guys hungry? Ready for dinner? Let’s get you over to the table.” Aubreigh set her hand down on the coffee table with her hand upturned so they could crawl onto her open palm. “Come on, get on!” she smiled enthusiastically.

No one said anything in return as Aubreigh moved them over to the big table. They were still trying to absorb everything they had just seen and heard.

Dinner had gone by fine. Natalie and Aubreigh ate at the table normally, but the tinies had their own set of miniature accommodations that Aubreigh had gotten from her dad’s business. Size appropriate furniture was one of the things her father’s company manufactured and so Aubreigh got to take some of it along for her friends and little siblings.

Conversation was dull. The tinies were waiting in anticipation of the story that Thomas was going to tell them. Aubreigh tried to include her friends in the conversation, but every time she did, Natalie skillfully ignored them and cut them back out so it was just her and Aubreigh talking again. And once Aubreigh realized she wasn’t including her friends, she sheepishly tried to include them in again so as not to be rude. But once again, Natalie would change topics or not acknowledge statements made by the tinies.

“Let me take these dishes in,” said Natalie, ending dinner and any lingering conversation.

“I wonder where Nate and Chloe are? I should call them,” said Aubreigh, pulling out her phone.

“Let them be,” said Natalie. “I’m sure they are enjoying their alone time, why bother them?”

“I guess you’re right,” Aubreigh said in agreement.

But as the night drug on, Aubreigh couldn’t help but worry about Nate and Chloe. It was getting dark and Aubreigh wasn’t sure it was safe for them. 

“Let’s watch a movie,” Natalie said. “It’s only 10 o’clock. It would be nice to wind down a bit before bed.”

“That sounds good,” Aubreigh said, setting her friends down on the coffee table with their little blankets and sleeping bags.

“What are you doing?” asked Natalie. “Are you sleeping out here?”

“Yeah,” said Aubreigh, “they’re going to sleep on the coffee table and I’m going to sleep on the couch with them. Like a sleep over.”

“Why don’t you do it up in your room?” asked Natalie.

“There’s no tv up there,” answered Aubreigh.

Natalie nodded her head. “Well, just make sure all this stuff is cleaned up in the morning. I hate when the condo gets messy,” Natalie complained.

“We will mom,” Aubreigh shook her head, “don’t you worry. Now let’s pick a movie. How about Jurassic Park? I haven’t seen that in ages!”

As the movie ran, Aubreigh laid on the couch opposite of Natalie, covered in a blanket. The lights were off and Aubreigh was starting to get sleepy. Even her friends, cuddled up on the coffee table before them, were starting to get sleepy. Not even 20 minutes in, and Aubreigh was sound asleep. Natalie was starting to get tired too, this wasn’t her type of movie anyways. She was more preoccupied with the 5 tinies before her. She watched them like a predator in the dim tv light, especially Ben.

Natalie yawned and stretched out her arms above her head. Leaning back on the couch to get more comfy, Natalie set her bare feet on the coffee table again, rubbing her feet and toes against each other. The slamming boom of her heel hitting the table’s surface jolted the tinies wide awake, but it was imperceptible to Aubreigh, who was literally right there, but sleeping.

Carmen looked up from her pillow and saw Natalie Beaumont’s soles stretching up over them. It was a sight she was used to seeing in her own family from her mom. Carmen’s spot was usually on the coffee table for tv and movies, and her mom almost always put her feet up carelessly. It was something Carmen had grown up with and was used to, so the sight of Natalie’s giant feet didn’t faze her. Just the sound had startled her a bit.

Sophia saw the same thing as Carmen but had a very different reaction; one of anger. “Didn’t Aubreigh tell you not to put your feet on the table with us up here?” Sophia didn’t get a response from the gigantic titaness, she just kept flexing her toes and scrunching her soles. The others were looking at her in disbelief, as if to say ‘what are you doing’.

“Excuse me!” Sophia yelled over the volume of the movie.

“Hmm? Yes?” asked Natalie.

“Mrs. Beaumont,” Sophia yelled, “didn’t Aubreigh tell you not to put your feet on the table with us up here?”

“Then where am I supposed to put my feet?” asked Natalie. “Isn’t this where people,” Natalie paused and giggled, “I’m sorry, isn’t this where ‘regular people’ put their feet?”

“Well yeah…,” Sophia admitted, “but Aubreigh said-”

“Oh, ‘Aubreigh said’, laughed Natalie quietly. “Aubreigh may have said that, but my feet don’t really bother you guys do they? Would you mind if I put them up for a bit?” She smiled while watching for their reactions. “What do you think, Benjamin? Would it be okay if I keep my pretty feet up here where they are comfy?”

“Uh-, I-, uh,” Ben stammered, “uh-sure. I don’t really care.”

“Thank you Benjamin,” Natalie smiled and relaxed her feet again. Her toes wiggled as she rubbed her feet together absentmindedly.

“Thanks a lot, Ben…,” Sophia said, laying back down. “I’m trying to stand up for us, and then you go and ruin it. I don’t want her smelly feet up by us!”

            “They don’t smell,” Ben said.

            “You’re so perverted,” Carmen sighed. “But you need to be more careful, Soph. Just ride this out, don’t make her mad. Besides, this isn’t that bad compared to what’s happened to Thomas and Julia,” Carmen said, laying down with her eyes closed. “Just go to sleep.” Sophia just huffed and pulled the blankets over her. Shielding her view of Mrs. Beaumont’s feet. 

Ben, on the other hand, kept staring at them. Even though he’d been tiny his whole life, he still hadn’t seen feet up close like this before, especially on a beautiful woman. And even if it was just her feet, Ben longed just to touch her warm skin and feel the titanic beauty that was Natalie Beaumont.

Sophia was still angry. For as much as she loved Aubreigh, her blood was boiling from Natalie putting her feet on the table with them. Twice now. “If Aubreigh were awake I’d be having a chat with her about her mom.”

Sophia heard no response, just the sound of the movie playing. Thomas, Julia, and Carmen just laid there with their blankets over them. They didn’t know what to say. They were just hoping Sophia didn’t do anything to piss off the giantess that rested her feet on the coffee table with them.

Meanwhile, back outside, Nate and Chloe finally made it back to condo #333 and stood before the door. It was unbelievably high and the keypad was completely out of reach, not to mention, huge. Natalie  had ordered a condo without accommodations for tinies, so there was no alternate entrance for the tiny couple.

“Aubreigh isn't answering her phone again,” sighed Chloe, thoroughly irritated.

“Try again,” said Nate, “she said she’d answer and open the door for us.”

“It just keeps going to voicemail,” Chloe said, hanging up. “Should we try Mrs. Beaumont?”

“You have her number?” asked Nate.

“Yeah, in case of emergencies,” Chloe said. “Although, I don’t think I’ve ever dialed it.”

“I guess,” said Nate. “Let’s see if she answers.”

Chloe tapped the contact for Natalie Beaumont and called her. She held the phone tepidly up to her ear as it rang and rang. Just when they didn’t think she was going to answer, they heard a very sleepy voice on the other end.

“Hello?” said Natalie, sitting on the couch, her feet still propped up by the tinies.

“M-Mrs. Beaumont?” started Chloe, “This is Chloe, a-and Nate, were stuck outside and-”

“Who?” Natalie’s voice interrupted.

“Chloe and Nate, Mrs. Beaumont! Aubreigh’s friends!” she explained. “We’re stuck outside, and Aubreigh isn't answering her phone. Can you please come and open the front door for us?”

“Huh, nope,” said Natalie callously. “It’s 11:30 at night and I’m comfy on the couch.”

“But it’s getting cold out here,” Chloe squeaked.

“Well then, find a nice warm shoe to curl up in then,” Natalie responded. “I think I left my Nike’s out there, if not, that’s too bad, you should have come home earlier.”

“But that’s-”

Natalie hung up.

“Fuck!” spat Chloe.

“Call her back, right now!” demanded Nate. Chloe tried but it just went to voicemail right away. “God damn it!” he yelled. Chloe tried calling Aubreigh again too, but it also went directly to voicemail. “Are none of the others picking up either?”

“No, I have no idea why,” Chloe said in frustration. In reality, they had just put all their phones on the charger up on the counter and didn’t have them with them in their sleeping bags on the coffee table. 

The tinies on the coffee table heard the phone call from where they were laying before Natalie’s feet. They looked at each other and wondered what to do. They knew their friends were stuck outside and couldn’t get in. Sophia couldn’t take it any longer and climbed out of her bed and went up between the titanic feet of her friends mom.

“Was that Nate and Chloe?” Sophia asked with trepidation. When the giant woman didn’t respond, Sophia called out again, “Mrs. Beaumont!”

“Hmm?” said Natalie as she eyed the tiny teenager between her heels. “Why, little one, what are you doing so close to my feet? Don’t you realize you could get hurt?”

“You need to help Nate and Chloe, Mrs. Beaumont!” the tiny girl yelled up to the giant woman.

“Oh really? I do?” Natalie sneered. “Yeah, I don’t think so. They were the ones that left, not me. I don’t need to do anything for them. They’re Aubreigh’s friends anyways, she should really be the one helping them.”

“Then wake her up!” Sophia spat, getting angry, but her voice was nowhere near loud enough to wake up Aubreigh.

“But she’s sleeping so peacefully!” Natalie whispered with a laugh.

“Come’ on,” Sophia shouted, “this isn’t funny. They need help. You think just because you’re bigger than us you can play games with us and treat us like dirt?”

Natalie raised her eyebrows in surprise from the fiery retort from the tiny teen between her feet.

Thomas shot up behind Sophia and tried to calm her down, “Dude, Soph, what are you doing, just let it go. We’ll wake up Aubreigh once my mom goes to bed.”

“But that’s ridiculous-”

“Everything okay down there, Thomas?” Natalie asked condescendingly. Thomas knew that his mother would hold him personally responsible for his friend’s behavior. 

“Everything’s fine mom,” Thomas laughed nervously, “just explaining to Sophia that everything is fine.”

“So that’s Sophia?” Natalie removed her feet from the table and leaned over the tinies. The sound of the movie was blaring with a cacophony of roars and screams as the bright light from the tv illuminated the colossal woman’s face as she peered down at the two tiny teens on the edge of the table where her feet used to be. The other three tinies, Julia, Ben, and Carmen were still over in their sleeping bags, watching the whole scene fold out before them.

“Sophia is just concerned is all,” Thomas said, “but we’ll get it figured out. You don’t need to worry about it. Just relax, mom.”

“Sophia, why do I get the feeling that you don’t like me very much?” Natalie growled at the tiny girl.

“Don’t say anything stupid, Soph,” Thomas quickly whispered to his friend, “just apologize and let’s handle this another way.”

“Because,” Sophia started, not hearing a word Thomas had just said to her, “you think you can just toy with us because we’re small. But that’s not true. That’s not right! We’ll tell Aubreigh everything!”

Natalie looked over at her daughter who was sleeping on the other side of the couch, even snoring at times. “Well go ahead, tell her!” Natalie cocked her head and raised an eyebrow. “Go ahead, what are you waiting for?”

“Come’ on, let’s go,” Thomas said, starting to pull his friend back to safety.

“Thomas,” Natalie said sternly, freezing him in his tracks. “Didn’t I tell you that you and your little friends weren’t to cause me any problems on this vacation? Didn’t I tell you to behave yourselves?”

“Yes ma’am, er, mom,” he said sheepishly.

“Then what’s all this? Why is your little friend not behaving?” Natalie asked her terrified shrunken son. “Maybe we ought to show them what happens when you displease me?” Natalie said, reaching forward, about to pick her trembling son up between her fingers.

“Displease you?” Sophia mocked the giant woman. “Do you hear yourself? Do you hear how stupid you sound? You act like you’re some sort of god or something. Thomas told us that you wanted us to be out of the way. It’s not his fault, you’re just an awful person!”

Natalie stopped and looked at the tiny girl in disbelief.

“My my,” she chuckled, “you have quite a mouth on you, don’t you? Maybe it’s you that I need to be dealing with.” Natalie moved her hand over and pinched Sophia between her thumb and middle finger, suffocating the poor girl. Before Thomas could protest, Natalie looked down at him and commanded him back to his friends. Thomas quickly retreated, lest he incur the wrath of his mom as well. Natalie glanced over at Aubreigh who was sleeping like a baby as the movie continued to play loudly.

Natalie dropped the girl from between her fingers into her waiting palm. Sophia shrieked as she landed on a soft doughy surface only to see the giant hand of Mrs. Beaumont stretched out in all directions around her. Up above, the massive mom glared at the tiny teenage girl in her grasp.

“So Thomas told you that you were to behave, and you still disobeyed?” the giantess said with a smirk, her hot breath blowing all around Sophia’s tiny body. Sophia was totally frightened now, being pinched between the giant woman’s fingers was a wake up call to her.

“P-please, Mrs. Beaumont,” she stuttered in tears, “please don’t put me in your shoe!”

“My shoe?” Natalie smiled, “no, that’s too easy. You need something a little more restrictive. After all, we need to make an example out of you and show the rest of your friends, including my own children, what happened to little people who… ‘displease’... me.”

With a grin Natalie got up and walked toward the laundry room by the bottom of the stairs.

“Perfect,” she grinned.

Walking back to the couch, careful not to wake up her sleeping daughter, Natalie sat back down and revealed a single sock she had grabbed from the dirty clothes.

“I think you need to spend some time in time-out,” Natalie said, spreading the opening of her sweaty sock, “and so down here, you shall go!” she said with a smile. She hovered the tiny girl over the sock’s opening and just watched her squirm and wiggle for a good 15 seconds before releasing her. Sophia screamed as she fell into the smelly abyss of cotton.

The sight of a tiny lump moving around the toe of her sock brought Natalie delight. She relished in the sight of the tiny teen trapped in her sock. To the tinies on the table, the horrific scene playing out before them caused them to shake and shiver in fear. They realized that this could have been any one of them. They wished so badly that Aubreigh would wake up and put an end to this madness, but the giant teen just kept snoring. They were too afraid of Natalie to try and shout for Aubreigh’s help.

“Isn’t that pathetic?” Natalie cooed, “you can’t even get out of my sock! I hope it doesn’t smell too bad in there!” 

There was no response from the tiny girl struggling from within, so Natalie decided to have a little fun with her. She started swinging her sock back and forth, frightening the tiny girl beyond belief. Natalie smiled upon hearing the screams of the trapped teenager. Natalie did this a few more times before tiring of it. But each time, Sophia’s screams were just as rich as the first time.

Natalie took the sock and started to bunch it up, rolling it tightly until the tiny girl was trapped against the fabric from within and couldn’t move. Natalie giggled once again and laughed at the sight of a lump in the shape of Chloe that was struggling to move. Natalie was curious and brought the sock to her nose, she sniffed softly, but it was enough to make her grimace and pull the sock away quickly.

“Wow, I don’t envy you one bit,” the giant woman sneered. “But this movie has about ten minutes left and I’m bored with you so…” Natalie smiled wickedly as she unbunched the sock and peered at the trapped girl inside, “for the next ten minutes, I want you to think about your behavior and tomorrow we’ll start fresh okay?”

Sophia was so relieved. She was thanking her lucky stars it was all over. She had never experienced anything so harrowing in all her life. She saw the opening of the sock open wide and she thought the giantess was reaching for her.

But what she saw instead mortified her.

Natalie was putting her foot in the sock with Sophia trapped inside! The tiny girls screamed and begged and pleaded, but her cries fell on the titillated ears of Natalie Beaumont, who relished the screams of the tiny girl.

It was dark inside the sock, but Sophia could see the titanic toes making their way over her. They pushed her into the fabric until the tiny teen was pressed tight into the soft rubbery ball of her captors’ foot as the titaness pulled the giant sock tight. 

Again, it was a funny sight for Natalie to see a little person shaped lump on the bottom of her sock. She kicked her feet back up on the table before the other tinies. She watched their tiny faces and laughed satisfactorily.

“Well, by the looks on your little faces, I’d say this was a success,” Natalie smiled to herself. “We’ll let little miss Sophia cool down just a bit more though.”

However, Inside the sock was anything but cool for Sophia. The heat from the giant woman’s foot only reactivated the stench of sweat that was already trapped in her sock. The skin of the giantess’s sole became moist and soft. The smell was strong like vinegar and tasted like salt. 

Natalie flexed her toes a few times, pulling the sock even tighter against her foot and smushing the poor tiny girl deeper into her soft skin. The others couldn’t take their eyes off of the lump that was their friend. Julia, Thomas, and Carmen all had lumps in their throats and felt a painful pit in their stomach. They were scared. They had planned on waiting out the week, but now they weren’t so sure they could wait so long.

Ben, on the other hand, was very confused. He saw what was happening too, and he was scared as well, frightened even, which was perfectly normal. But what wasn’t normal was how incredibly tantalizing he found the sight before him. He didn’t consider himself jealous of Sophia, but he found the whole situation very arousing. For him to see such a beautiful lady like Natalie Beaumont wield her power and authority over them, knowing that they couldn’t do anything to stop her, was wildly intoxicating to him.

Meanwhile, inside the sock, Sophia wished she had just listened to Thomas and let everything go. She regretted everything she had said. She felt so powerless in her position. And even after having been friends with Aubreigh for so many years, she had always had a dislike toward her mom, but this was different. There was no way Sophia could have the same relationship with Aubreigh that she once had. Things would be different forever now.

Sophia heard the end credits music start to play as the fabric started to pull her up toward the giant toes. They gave the tiny girl a quick squeeze as they exited the sock and she found herself coughing and sputtering in the toe end of Natalie’s sock, yet again. Just when she was catching her bearings, the sock tilted, and Sophia came tumbling out and onto her sleeping bag by her friends.

“I hope you can forgive me, Soph,” Natalie said, looking down at the five terrified faces beneath her. “I don’t want it to come to that again, for anyone, but I am a very disciplined person and I expect you lot to behave now. Is that understood?”

The tinies said nothing but nod their heads.

“Good, I’m so glad,” Natalie beamed, “now, like I said, let’s all get a good night’s rest and start fresh tomorrow morning. Tomorrow we’re going to the pool and I think we’ll all have fun there. Don’t you?”

Once again, the tinies said nothing but simply nodded.

“Goodnight, everybody,” Natalie said, standing up and shutting off the tv. She sauntered over to Aubreigh and gave her quick kiss and whispered goodnight to her as well. The tinies watched with fear plaguing their hearts as she walked away and disappeared up to her room.

For a few minutes, nobody said a word.

“Are you okay?” Carmen asked.

“I don’t want to talk about it…” Sophia muttered.

“I’m so sorry, Sophia,” Thomas tried to say.

“It wasn’t your fault, Thomas,” Sophia said plainly, “I should've listened to you.”

“I hope Nate and Chloe are okay,” Julia said, meekly.

“Me too,” said Carmen.

It took a long time for anybody to fall asleep. Sophia was the last to fall asleep. She felt completely defeated. She had never been so humiliated and at someone’s mercy like that in her whole life. Her bitterness and her anger were swelling up inside her. She made a vow to herself that she was going to make Natalie Beaumont pay for what she did.

And with that thought, she fell asleep, saturated in the smell of Natalie Beaumont’s feet.

---

Meanwhile, back outside, Chloe dropped her arm and her phone down to her side in defeat. They had tried everybody’s phones multiple times but no one was answering.

Nate and Chloe both looked at each other, then looked to the right into the distance a little ways. Sure enough, Natalie’s blue Nike’s were sitting right next to the welcome mat. The left one was toppled on its side but the right one was sitting upright.

“I can’t sleep in a shoe!” Chloe said. “Least of all, Mrs. Beaumont’s shoe!”

“What choice do we have?” Nate said, walking toward the behemoth footwear. Approaching the left shoe on its side, he looked inside. “At least it doesn't smell too bad.”

“Wouldn’t it be safer in the other one?” Chloe said pointing to the upright shoe. “Like from bugs or mice and stuff?” She was finally coming to the realization that she was going to have to sleep in Natalie’s shoe. Although, she kept looking at her phone, desperately hoping for a phone call back.

Nate nodded, “Good call.” They went to the toe of the shoe, the rubber sole was just above their heads but Nate was able to pull himself up and then help Chloe up too. “Well, I guess let’s crawl up the tongue and see if we can drop down inside where it’s warmer.” Each step on the shoe’s fabric surface had a sinking sensation to it, but fortunately the two little people didn’t weigh much and were able to crawl up the giant laces like some sort of demented obstacle course. 

“How are we going to get down there?” asked Chloe as they both looked down from the tongue of the shoe. Hovering over the heel of the shoe, it was still almost a 20ft drop for them. Nate leaned over the edge more and the tongue started to shift downward. They may not have weighed much, but it was enough to move the tongue close to the insole.

“Like that!” Nate said, smiling. “Let’s jump on three. It’s only like a 10ft drop now.” Chloe nodded her head and grabbed Nate’s hand. “Ready? 1…, 2…, 3!” He shouted the number three and they both tumbled off the tongue of the shoe and down into the worn insole of Natalie’s shoe.

“Argh, I can’t believe I’m in someone’s shoe!” Chloe said laying on her back, getting reorientated to her new surroundings. 

“Yeah,” agreed Nate. “But it’s somehow worse knowing that it’s Mrs. Beaumont’s shoe.”

“Yeah, it really is…,” said Chloe. They both laid on their backs looking up out of the gigantic shoe. All they could see was the ceiling of the overhang and the size US 8 label on the underside of the tongue.

“At least it’s warmer,” said Nate.

“Yeah, that’s for sure,” said Chloe. “It’ll be even warmer the deeper down we go.”

“Eh,” cringed Nate, “that seems kinda gross. I don’t know…, going down into the toe section?”

“You wanna freeze all night?” she quipped, standing up.

“It’s Florida babe,” said Nate. “It’s like 60 degrees right now.”

“But I don’t have a blanket…,” Chloe pouted.

Nate got up and traveled a little deeper into Natalie’s shoe with her. “Come here babe, you got me, I’ll keep you warm.”

Chloe smiled in Nate’s warm embrace, “Okay, let’s compromise and sleep here in the middle, on the arch. It will give us some back support too.” They both sat down and cuddled each other, getting comfortable. After a couple minutes of silence, Nate spoke up again.

“I’m sorry again about today, Chloe.”

Chloe put her hand on his chest and smiled. “Babe, if we can get through sleeping in this giant bitch’s shoe, we can get through anything.”

Nate smiled, and closed his eyes. The tiny couple eventually fell asleep to the rustling sound of the resort and a slight hint of Natalie’s feet. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a reivew or comment if you liked it. Thanks!