- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A morning at the Beaumont house. Hope you enjoy it!

- Good Morning - 

Added Feb 25, 2022 [Feet, Vore, Insertion, Entrapment, Humiliation]

              Aubreigh’s stomach was in knots. Her heart was pounding so hard; it was all she could hear. Her chest started to hurt with each laboriously painful beat. She tried standing up, but the dizzying effects of her anxiety made it difficult. She grabbed on to the wall with her hand and steadied herself, panting with short breaths.

             “Oh Jesus,” she muttered with a dry mouth. She smacked her lips a couple times and tried to swallow, but it hurt. She looked over at the stairs and lumbered toward them, leaning on the table and chairs for support along the way. She just wanted to get in her bed and die.

              The tiny woman on the table spoke up when she saw Aubreigh stumbling away. “Well don’t just leave me here on the table! At least put me in the tank so I have access to food and water!” However, her annoyingly shrill voice may as well have fallen on deaf ears; Aubreigh was tunnel visioned. “Oh, I see how it is! You get just one ounce of justice for your shitty behavior, and you fall apart? Real tough girl you are! Ha!” the tiny secretary shouted in anger as she watched Aubreigh trudging up the stairs like she was drunk.

              Aubreigh clutched the banister and took a moment to catch her breath. Why was the idea of going to jail giving her such a bad panic attack, she wondered? It wasn’t even a sure thing! Surely other worse fates had befallen the tiny population at the hands of the giants, she speculated. Perhaps these incidents could be chalked up to mere accidents, she reasoned. 

Yes! Of course! She could picture the statement now; the Chen family just inadvertently got mixed up in her and her mom’s luggage and ended up going home with them by mistake. They were going to return them home as soon as they could. Swear! Honest to God! The teenager almost felt an instant rush of relief by thinking that there might actually be a plausible way out of this mess. 

Half way down the hall to her room, Aubreigh passed by her mom’s closed bedroom door and paused for a moment. Should she bother her mom with this now, she wondered? It was 1 a.m. after all, what could she possibly do about it right now? Well, Aubreigh reasoned, maybe she could tell her about the messages and then her mom would laugh and reassure her why they were nothing to worry about. Her mom would know what to do, she just knew it. 

Aubreigh put her ear up to the door and heard nothing; her mom must have been asleep. Aubreigh would have hated to barge in if she was spending any time with Ben or even her father. She shuddered at the thought. She pushed it open and a dizzying rush of adrenaline hit her all over again. She tried to call out to her mom, but no sound came out of her mouth. Her voice was still too shaky from her panic attack. She felt herself go weak and her legs buckled from under her. She went light-headed and the last thing she saw, was her mom’s bedroom ceiling as she fell to the ground. Then things faded to black.


***


              There was a ringing in Aubreigh’s ears like she had never felt before. A headache the size of Texas incessantly throbbed in her head, she had never had one this painful in her life. She could sense it was daytime, but when she tried to open her eyes, everything was such a blur and the bright light hurt incredibly bad. Two extremely loud thuds followed by a thundering rumble in the distance assaulted her ears. It sounded like someone was  talking through a muffled megaphone. She tried to cover her ears, but the painful sound persisted. Gradually, the sound became more bearable and more understandable.

              “Aubreigh?” the voice asked. “Honey, are you awake?”

               Aubreigh recognized the voice as belonging to her mom. “Mom? Are you there? I need some Aspirin or something, this headache is killing me.”

              “What am I,” Natalie asked, chuckling light-heartedly, “your servant?” 

              The sound of her mom’s laugh pierced her ears. “Ow! Oh my gosh, mom! Can you keep it quiet please? This headache is the worst! I don’t know how I slept with it.”

              “I was beginning to think you’d never wake up,” Natalie said. Again, her voice nearly shattered Aubreigh’s sensitive eardrums.

              “Jesus Christ, mom!” Aubreigh shouted again, forcing her eyes to flutter open. The blurry face of her mom came into focus. “Why do you always have to be so…,” Aubreigh stopped, and looked around her, taking a second to let everything sink in.

              “Yes, dear?” Natalie chuckled with a wry grin.

              “Why-, why are you so huge?” Aubreigh stammered. “What happened to me?” Aubreigh knew exactly what happened. She just couldn’t believe it. Or more truthfully, she didn’t want to believe it.

               “Well, I would think it’s fairly obvious by now, honey,” Natalie said. “You’ve shrunk!”

               “How?! How could I have shrunk?” Aubreigh yelled. “I am immune!”

               “ ‘Were’ immune, honey,” Natalie said with a slight smirk, “you ‘were’ immune. You have to use proper grammar, remember now, that’s important.”

               Aubreigh looked all around her with fear and trembling. She was on the floor of her mom’s bedroom, right where she had collapsed. She looked forward and saw her absolutely monolithic mom on her knees, hovering over her. The two thudding sounds she just heard must have been her mom’s colossal knees hitting the floor.

              “How could this have happened?” Aubreigh muttered. “Why?!”

              “Hmm? What did you say?” Natalie asked. “You’ll have to speak up, especially since you’re so tiny now.”

              “I said,''-

Aubreigh was cut off as her mom leaned to the side and planted a giant bare foot flat on the ground. The floor shook and, even though it was seemingly far away, the sight was morbidly terrifying to Aubreigh. Natalie shifted and leaned to the other side and set her other foot on the ground with another loud boom, taking Aubreigh’s attention away from her mom’s first foot. It was obvious her mom was getting ready to stand up, but just that simple movement horrified the tiny teenager.

“You know, I barely saw you down there when I woke up,” Natalie said, shaking her head. “You’re lucky, Aubreigh. I could have stepped on you, you know.” Natalie said in a rebuking tone, walking away from her newly shrunken daughter.

Aubreigh could barely comprehend her mom’s reprimand. Each footstep of the giant woman was a terrifying new experience for her. Every time her mom’s round heels struck the floor, there was a reverberating boom that rattled her core. With each step, Aubreigh could see just a brief glimpse of her mom’s soft soles before they slammed down on the ground. A harrowing chill ran down her spine as she disturbingly remembered the time she watched her mom casually step on and crush a tiny woman flat without even noticing. The irony of now being on the floor with those same exact feet was not lost on her. 

“But mom! You have to help me!” Aubreigh yelled up in a panic. She realized, though, how ridiculous those words sounded. Natalie Beaumont was not one to help tiny people, and Aubreigh knew that. She saw firsthand the way she had treated her shrunken siblings. Why would she expect her mother to treat her any different? Especially now that she was tiny.

“Oh honey,” Natalie said consolingly, wrapping her robe around herself, “I would love to, but I can’t. You know that. There’s no cure for this thing.” 

“But what am I going to do now?!” Aubreigh shouted in an outburst of frustration, tears welling up in her eyes. She wasn’t really speaking to anyone in particular, she was just simply trying to release her feelings. But nevertheless, her callous mom responded to the question.

“Same thing that all the other tinies do, I suppose,” Natalie said indifferently, putting her slippers on. “I guess you could try and get a ‘tinies job’, or you could help with chores around the house along with the others.” Natalie looked down at her tiny daughter and shrugged. “And try not to get squished, I guessed” she chuckled at her own sick joke.

Aubreigh did not laugh. She was still in shock and besides, her mom’s joke was in bad taste anyways. Natalie sighed and took a small step forward, rattling her tiny daughter’s world with the stomp of a slippered foot. Aubreigh looked up and saw the colossal form of her mom reaching down to grab her. She had never seen such a sight before and was petrified with weakness, completely unable to move.

What she saw before her was nothing short of terrifyingly impressive. The colossal face of her own mother blotted out the sky of the white drywall ceiling in her bedroom, followed by a monstrous hand looming overhead, which was somehow even scarier as it approached her and blocked her mom’s smirking face from view. 

Then, as if sneaking up on her, two of her mom’s treelike fingers pinched her between the soft rubbery surface of skin and picked her up. Aubreigh felt her stomach flipping as her mom lifted her up to her face and dropped her into her open palm. The tiny girl tumbled head over heels at least twice before landing facedown on the soft skin of her mother’s hand.

“I think I’m going to be sick…,” Aubreigh mumbled.

“Come on,” Natalie smiled decidedly, “let’s go put you with the others so you can get acclimated to your new surroundings.”

“What?!” Aubreigh’s heart sank. “I can’t go in there with the others! They hate me now! I’ve been so mean to them! I’ve had some of them under my feet! They would have my head!”

“Oh nonsense,” Natalie waved her free hand dismissively, “they’ll eventually have to get over it sooner or later, won’t they now?”

“Mom! No! I can’t go in that tank!” Aubreigh pleaded again. “Anywhere but there!”

“Aubreigh, quit being so damn difficult, will you?” Natalie rolled her eyes, getting irritated with her ‘favorite’ daughter already.

Aubreigh fell to her knees and started pounding the doughy flesh of her mom’s mammoth palm. “Listen to me, mom! Anywhere but there! Please! I’m literally begging you!”

Natalie stopped and watched as her tiny daughter threw a tantrum on her open hand. The urge to squeeze her hand into a fist and crush Aubreigh into submission did cross her mind. But she decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and shouted a reprimand instead. “Aubreigh, god damn it, stop acting like a child and act your age. Now if I say you’re going in the tank, then you’re going in the goddamned tank! Got that?”

“But why?!” the tiny teen screamed.

“Because I said so, that’s why,” Natalie retorted with a slight scoff.

“That’s not a good enough reason for me!” Aubreigh shouted in a panic.

“You know what,” Natalie said, stopping in her tracks, “it sounds like someone needs a little attitude readjustment.”

“What?” Aubreigh asked in bewilderment.

“I never thought I would have to do this with you, Aubreigh,” Natalie said with a sigh. She reached down and pulled off her slipper and held it up so Aubreigh could see it. “This honestly pains me that I have to do this, honey.”

“Mom, you cannot be serious!” Aubreigh sputtered, completely aghast at the sight of her mom’s huge worn slipper. “You always said you would treat me differently if I shrank!”

“Yes, but that was if you acted differently from the rest of the tinies. However, this pathetic act of throwing a tantrum, and telling me ‘no’, is exactly what all the other tinies do.” Natalie shifted her palm and hovered Aubreigh over the opening of her slipper. “I gave you multiple chances, Aubreigh. But you just kept fighting me on it. Call me crazy, but I would think that if someone is a thousand times bigger than you, then I would listen to everything they say.” 

Natalie paused and looked at her tiny daughter. A smile crept on her face as she tilted her hand, letting Aubreigh fall onto the fuzzy, but well worn, insole. She tilted the shoe before Aubreigh could catch her bearings and sent her tumbling down into the dark and murky toe section of the shoe. It smelled strong of her mom’s feet, sweat, and various lotions. Aubreigh looked up at the opening where light was still coming through and could see her mom’s frustrated face looking at her with a frown. 

“I am so disappointed in you,” her mom said with letdown in her voice.

Those stinging words from her mom were the last thing she heard before she felt the shoe lowering to the ground. The light quickly faded out as her mother pushed her bare foot into the slipper. All the screaming in the world couldn’t stop what was coming. Aubreigh backed up as far as she could go, but eventually, her mom’s round toes reached the end of the shoe and came down on top of Aubreigh, trapping her under the soft flesh. Natalie flexed her toes slightly. 

All Aubreigh could feel was the crushing weight of her mom’s toes; they were merciless as they pressed down on her fragile body. Aubreigh didn’t know how strong her body was at this shrunken state, but the fear of being crushed to death was all too real for her. She was immediately haunted by the memory of squashing Nate under her own toes on a few occasions. Was this what it felt like for him, she wondered? Aubreigh had always assumed it wasn’t very pleasant, but this was downright miserable, not to mention, terrifying and painful.

Aubreigh screamed. Whether it was from pain or fear, she didn’t know. But it was what felt like the natural thing to do in this situation. Opening her mouth, however, was a mistake. All she could taste was the salty sweaty flavor of her mom’s toes as they smashed down on her face. Oh god, was this what Nate was subjected to as well? Aubreigh cringed at the thought of what her own toes might have ‘tasted’ like to her tiny friend. Aubreigh quickly turned her head to the side and spit out any salty residue from her mouth. 

She tried to keep her mouth closed and started breathing only through her nose. But all she could smell was the musty odor of her mom’s toes that hadn’t showered in a few hours. It wasn’t a bad smell, not to a regular person like Natalie, at least. But for someone who was on a miniature scale like Aubreigh, every single smell was amplified a hundred times stronger to her little nose. Again, the karma of what she had done to her tiny friends was apparent to her.

This was truly hell. She was trapped and utterly defenseless under her mom’s giant sweaty toes. But nothing could have prepared Aubreigh for what happened next. Her mom took a step forward and Aubreigh felt her stomach drop, like she was on some vomit inducing rollercoaster. Her headache was at an all time high, and her motion sickness was getting worse. Breathing wasn’t any easier either as her mom’s crushing step squeezed her flat under the colossal toes. She was thankful for the soft fuzzy insole under her, that was something, at least. She shuddered to think of how much more painful it would be without a soft insole.

Then the pressure increased ten fold as Natalie’s other foot swung forward and landed with a thud. The giant woman’s weight had shifted to her foot that had little Aubreigh trapped beneath it. Natalie lifted her heel, causing her toes to press down immensely harder on her poor daughter. Aubreigh thought she was actually going to be crushed, squished to a sloppy red goo under her mom’s toes. And right as she screamed her hardest, the pressure released and she felt her stomach dropping as her mom’s foot lifted and swung through the air, landing with a deafening boom.

The sound was so horrifically loud that Aubreigh felt her ears agonizingly pop. Had her eardrums burst, she wondered? But she didn’t have time to focus on the pain in her ears because her mom’s sweaty toes were already smashing down on her again, cruelly squashing her into the soft insole. Aubreigh did her best to writhe and wriggle out from beneath her mom’s toes, specifically her big toe, so it wouldn’t be so painful when she took her next step.

But it was too late, Aubreigh was pinned under the weight of her mother’s gargantuan big toe, unable to move. Then the giant lifted her heel to take a step, just as before, causing her giant toes to squish down, smashing Aubreigh under the weight of her toe. But as her foot lifted off the ground and glided through the air, Aubreigh was released from the immense pressure. She seized the opportunity and wiggled herself between two of her mom’s toes.

The giant woman’s foot crashed to the ground, but Aubreigh was spared the excruciating pain of being squashed now that she was safely tucked between the soft flesh of two toes. Aubreigh sighed in relief, but that feeling was short lived as her mom took another colossal step.

As her giant mom lifted her heel, pressure was applied to the colossal toes again. Aubreigh could feel the flesh of her mom’s toes flattening out and squeezing her tighter between them as more weight was applied. Since only her head was sticking out from in between her mom’s toes, she was scared that the pressure might actually be enough to pop her little head off. This hurt even worse than being crushed under her mom’s toes directly.

Then the giant foot lunged forward, releasing Aubreigh from their deathlike grip. She tried to squirm under her mom’s toes again, feeling that was a safer option. But again and again, with each cruel and callous step her mom took, she was agonizingly squashed and painfully flattened. She learned that there was no ‘good’ way to position yourself in someone’s shoe.

After a few minutes of being trampled, Aubreigh’s rollercoaster of hell stopped and her mom removed her foot from the shoe. Aubreigh took advantage of the reprieve to breathe in as much air as she could, even if that air was stale and musty. She felt the massive house shoe move unexpectedly as her mom picked up the slipper off the ground. She didn’t even get a chance to brace herself before her mom tilted the shoe back, causing her to tumble out onto her waiting palm.

“Now, let that be just a small sample of what awaits tinies who disobey me,” Natalie smiled victoriously. “Now, look at where we are,” Natalie said, showing her daughter the tank with the other tinies in it. 

But something was very wrong. Things were getting fuzzy and blurry again.

The house shoe and sock were gone that Aubreigh had put in there for their bedding. And so many of the others were missing limbs or had crushed appendages that Aubreigh couldn’t account for. Nate’s legs were crushed beyond recognition but still in a cast. They were beyond any hope, why were they in a cast? Thomas’s arms were missing and his sockets had been cauterized. What was going on?! Aubreigh had no time to ask questions as her mom brutally flicked her into the tank and abruptly left her to the mercy of the other tiny people. Aubreigh looked around but couldn’t see her mom anywhere. She looked back at the others, badly bruised and beaten, now approaching her like an angry mob.

“W-what happened to you guys?” Aubreigh asked, shakily.

“You smashed my legs,” Nate scolded her. “You don’t remember? How could you forget?”

“I would nev-,”

“You bit my arms off and then burned my wounds with a cigarette!” 

“But, I don’t even smo-,”

“You squashed my brother completely flat!” Kelly yelled, pointing over at a flattened bloody pulp in the corner of the tank.

“No! That’s not true! That’s impossible! I would never do that!” Aubreigh cried as they descended on her like a pack of wolves.

“And now, I’m going to take your legs…,” Chloe snickered evilly, grabbing a hold of her.

“And I’m going to rip off your arms, for justice for our brother!” Julia said, grabbing Aubreigh’s arms.

Chloe came up behind Aubreigh and held her hand over her mouth. The last thing Aubreigh saw was Mrs. Chen and Kelly coming towards her with knives and saws. Where did they even get those, she wondered. Then Chloe put her hands over Aubreigh’s eyes, and everything went black.


***


Aubreigh was sweating, completely drenched. Her headache was gone, but her heart had sunk into the deepest darkest pit of her soul. She remembered being overtaken by her ex-friends in the tank, she remembered being in her mom’s shoe, she remembered shrinking and-, she paused and opened her eyes. She was in her bed. And she wasn't tiny. 

She was… normal. 

What in the world had just happened, she wondered. Everything was so vivid, so real. But it had to be a nightmare. She suddenly remembered the messages on the answering machine and her heart sank once more. Or could those have been a dream too?

Quickly pulling the covers off of her, she hurried past her mom’s door. Her heart sank when she thought about her mom. She was left with such a weird feeling about her mom after that dream. She would have to face that sooner or later, but for now, she went downstairs to the answering machine and pushed play. 

To her complete horror, the messages played just as they had the night before.

“Can’t get enough of those messages, can you?” Lindsey taunted Aubreigh from the edge of the table.

Aubreigh was still in a weird stupor from her dream. She just looked at the tiny woman. “What happened last night?” she asked.

“You came downstairs, God knows why,” Lindsey shrugged her shoulders, not realizing how close she came to being the giant teenager’s sex toy. “Then I told you about the messages, you played them, freaked out, and went back upstairs.”

“That’s it?” Aubreigh said in a bewildered tone.

“Well, you also looked drunk as hell going up those stairs,” Lindsey added. “If I were to bet, I would have said you were having a panic attack.”

“Did I go to my mom's room?” Aubreigh wondered out loud. She looked over at the tank and saw her mom’s slipper and sock, just as she had left it. And the tinies, although a bit confused, looked completely fine for the most part.

“How the hell should we know what you do when you go upstairs?” Lindsey snidely remarked.

Aubreigh scoffed. “Just, just shut up, will you?” Aubreigh brushed the tiny woman away with her hand. The tiny woman succumbed to the force of the giant teenager’s hand and stumbled back a few feet. Aubreigh was starting to feel normal again. It was strange how quickly she went back to mistreating the tinies after walking a mile in their shoes.

But she didn’t allow herself to think about it. She had to go wake up her mom. They had to deal with these messages.


***


              Ben was sleeping peacefully in the delicate wrinkles of Natalie Beaumont’s toes. They were warm and soft, which made for a really comfortable night’s sleep. Occasionally, the giant woman would subconsciously flex her toes, causing them to squeeze and curl around him, like they were cuddling his tiny body, and he absolutely loved it. And the smell, oh the smell…, that was something Ben could really get used to. The powerful scent of her oils, lotions, and sweat had all mixed together and created a very appealing aroma. 

“Mom! The police called; they know everything!” Aubreigh suddenly burst into her mother’s bedroom in an excited frenzy.

Ben was startled by the alarming sound of the teenager’s resonant voice, and so was Natalie. She slowly sat up in bed and looked at her daughter, “Aubreigh?” she asked, groggily, “what are you talking about? It’s 6 in the morning.” Her feet started to move as she stretched her legs, curling and flexing her toes. The minor movements of the giantess were insignificant to her, but to Ben, each movement caused him to tumble in and out from between her massive toes. This wasn’t like the gentle caress of the soft squeezes he felt when Natalie was asleep, and Ben was starting to get scared that the giant woman had forgotten all about him.

“The police called, they left a message,” Aubreigh said. “And so did the chairwoman lady, they know what happened at Timberline.”

Natalie rolled her eyes dismissively. “That’s impossible, I fired the guard, and we disabled the cameras.” She started to absentmindedly rub her socked feet together, obliviously crushing Ben repeatedly.

“Mrs. Beaumont!” the tiny teenager in her sock yelped, “I’m still down here!” He no more than yelled those words when he was smashed again into the toes of her other foot as they rubbed against him. This was dangerous! Oh how he wished he could have just been in the bed with her, then he wouldn’t have been in this situation!

“Maybe someone talked?” Aubreigh suggested. “But I thought we were pretty clear on that. What tiny person would risk opening their mouth?”

“Tiny people are incredibly stupid, Aubreigh,” Natalie sighed, pulling the covers off of her. Ben felt his stomach flip as his whole world moved when she swung her feet over the edge of her bed. He then felt his stomach drop as Natalie’s feet landed on the floor with a huge thud. He was violently smashed into the underside of her toes, the soft skin and smooth wrinkles enveloped his body as they received the full weight of the giant woman. She unceremoniously stuffed her feet into her slippers and grabbed a robe. “Show me the messages,” she said stiffly. 

“Mrs. Beau-,” Ben shouted with frustration as he sat trapped in the giant woman’s slippers. Yeah, good thing he wasn’t in the bed with her, he sarcastically thought to himself. He even felt a little guilty for thinking something so cynical toward Natalie Beaumont in his mind, as if she were some sort of god that could hear his thoughts. True, Ben had borderline viewed Natalie as some sort of deity that deserved his worship and admiration, but that moment of guilt was gone when she started walking. Each step repeatedly squashed and stomped Ben under her toes. It was like he didn’t even exist! Did she not feel him, he wondered?

But the truth was, she was just way too preoccupied and focused on the messages. She didn’t even once think about the tiny teenager in her sock. And so, tiny Ben was repeatedly trampled under her foot. And, even though he was quite terrified that he might accidentally get smushed, he found the repeated smashing sensation of being stepped on to be weirdly arousing.

Outside of the massive house shoe, the giant woman sat down and listened carefully to the messages. Aubreigh couldn’t read her mom’s face. Natalie looked so composed and borderline stoic.

“Mom,” Aubreigh asked tepidly, “are you okay?”

Natalie smiled and turned toward Aubreigh. “I’m fine, dear,” she said. “But if these people think they can intimidate me, then this board of directors has got another thing coming.”

“What are you going to do?” Aubreigh asked.

“Pay them a visit, obviously,” Natalie responded.

“And then, like, what about the police and stuff?” Aubreigh asked again.

“I don’t know yet, Aubreigh,” Natalie said, getting slightly annoyed, “let me think for a moment, will you?”

“Oh my god, we’re going to get in so much trouble…” Aubreigh muttered.

“Aubreigh!” Natalie snapped. “Will you knock it off? Just stop asking questions and let me handle this myself. You just stay out of it; I don’t need you making things worse.” Aubreigh’s face turned pale, and her breath became shaky. The awkward feelings and memories from her nightmare came flooding back to her when she heard her mom speak to her in that tone. “Aubreigh,” Natalie said again, softly this time, sensing a shift in Aubreigh’s mood. “Why don’t you go give your father a bath? He’s in the cup next to my bed. Can you do that for me?

“Cup next to your bed?” Aubreigh asked.

“Yes, honey,” Natalie said.

“But-,” 

Aubreigh breathed heavily for a moment and then looked over at the tinies in the tank behind her mom. They looked just as confused as she was. Natalie looked behind her and glanced at the tinies as well. 

“Never mind them, honey, you just go take care of your father and calm down.” Aubreigh shook her head and somberly walked upstairs. Natalie waited until she was upstairs and out of ear shot before turning her attention toward the tiny people in the tank. They were all staring up at her from their makeshift beds. “What are you looking at?” the giant woman snapped. They ducked behind their bed, which was actually Natalie’s slipper, and hid themselves under the ‘blanket’ of the nearby sock.

              “Guys, we don’t have to be afraid of her anymore,” Lindsey belted obstinately. “She’s going to jail.”

              “Is that what you think?” Natalie scowled. “Well, little girl, there is still a lot of damage I can do before I go to jail,” Natalie said as she casually looked at her nails, “a lot,” she emphasized those words again, more slowly this time. Natalie lowered herself to their level.

              “Lindsey, just let it go…,” Thomas said from inside the tank. Lindsey was still looking up at Natalie defiantly. “Lindsey, trust me,” he said.

              “Well Thomas,” Natalie said with a delighted smile, “it’s so nice to see you finally behaving yourself.”

              “Of course, mom,” he said, “I’m so sorry this is happening to you.” Thomas may have been behaving, but in reality, he knew that if his mother and sister went to prison, then he and the other tinies would be able to go back to Timberline, or another sanctuary city. To him, that alone was worth being humiliated by his gigantic family members, at least for just a little while longer.

              “Now that’s a good little boy!” his giant mom said cheerfully. Thomas smiled in response, but he didn’t know how much condescension his dignity could take. 

“But as for you, young lady,” Natalie said, eyeing her husband’s former assistant. “Do you really think you don’t have to be afraid of me? That you can disrespect me like that, and get away with it?”

              “Well, no, I just-” she stammered, unable to take the pressure of Natalie’s intense gaze.

              “You just what?” Natalie said curtly, cutting the tiny woman off. “You thought I’d be scared of going to jail?”

              “Well, yeah…,” Lindsey sheepishly admitted.

               Natalie roarously laughed, deafening the tinies. “You think I’m scared of some police officers or detectives? You can’t be serious.”

              “But the board will sue you…,” Lindsey shouted meekly. She couldn’t believe that this giant woman was unfazed by all this. There had to be something that would scare her.

              “Let them,” Natalie scoffed, dismissively looking at her nails again.

              “I’m still not afraid of you,” Lindsey said, getting a small burst of courage. “Andrew will fix all of this, and the police will find you out, and arrest you. And then we will live safely in a sanctuary city. You can try and intimidate us under your feet all you want, but you will never break us. Right guys?” she said, turning around and looking at the others in the tank. They were all hiding with fear as they watched her defiantly shouting up at the giantess. “Right guys?” she said again.

              “Oh, that’s too bad, looks like you’re all alone there, sweetie,” Natalie cooed condescendingly. “But you're not being a very good influence on the others, now are you?” Natalie casually reached forward and pinched the little woman between two of her fingers. She squeezed harder than she needed to, but she relished hearing the tiny girl squeak out in pain. “You really think Andrew’s going to fix all this? He’s spent the last few hours trapped in a cup on my bedside table. What can he possibly do to fix things? Besides, what needs fixing? Everything is fine the way it is. My husband and children are safe, and anyone can stay here as long as they follow the rules. If you ask me, that sounds like a pretty good deal.”

“Well I don’t want to be here!” Lindsey shouted from between the giant woman’s finger pads.

“You don’t want to be here?” Natalie raised her eyes with a smirk. “Why didn’t you say so? We can arrange for you to go somewhere else, that’s no problem.” Natalie brought the tiny girl up to her mouth, her lips stretched into a cold hearted smile. The giant woman’s tongue ran across her lips, wetting them. Lindsey started panicking, not sure what game the giantess was playing. “Yeah…,no problem at all, all you had to do was ask,” Natalie laughed heartlessly.

“No! Not like this!” Lindsey shouted, screaming at the horrifying sight before her. Natalie Beaumont’s gigantic mouth opened wide, glistening with strings of saliva dripping onto her wet tongue. Pools of spit and saliva bubbled up at the edge of her tongue as it slid past her teeth to receive it’s victim.

“Nooooooooooo!” Lindsey screamed as she fell onto the pink muscle with a wet plop.

Seeing the tiny girl’s look of horror right before she dropped brought a sadistic giggle to Natalie. She withdrew her tongue into her mouth and swished the tiny girl around. She purposely pressed her into the roof of her mouth, then into her teeth, and then under her tongue as if to drown her. 

Lindsey screamed and screamed until she was horse. There was little the tinies in the tank could do except watch in horror. Some of them looked away, the dread was too much for them to handle. They vividly remembered the man Gregg from the resort, and they knew exactly what was going to happen. But whether they watched or looked away, it made every single one of them sick to their stomach.

Natalie giggled some more as she shoved the tiny girl around her mouth. To another person like Natalie, it may have looked like she was swishing some Listerine, but the true terror of what was happening inside her mouth would be completely lost on them.

That sickening terror was not lost on Lindsey, however. For her, it was a horrifying reality. Every moment was spent trying to navigate the giantess’s mouth and tongue. She was either trying to avoid getting smacked in the head by the giant woman’s boulder-like teeth, or trying to avoid drowning or suffocating. Invariably, however, every breath she took caused her to choke on the copious amounts of saliva building in the giant’s mouth. And even if she could draw a clear breath, the air in Natalie’s monstrous mouth was a musty hot mixture that did little to satisfy her little lungs.

Lindsey pleaded to be let out. But Natalie straight up ignored her pleas and her screams equally. They did nothing to faze the heartless giant.

Natalie had been so preoccupied with the tiny girl in her mouth that she hadn’t paid any attention to her children or the other tinies in the tank. With a cruel smirk she leaned in close to the glass and opened her mouth. 

“Say good-bye to your friends, since you’re leaving them behind,” she said to the tiny woman in her mouth. The tinies that chose to look at the giant woman’s cavernous mouth could see Lindsey trying to crawl on all fours, completely drenched in saliva, crying, unable to see where she was even going. 

The giantess smiled and closed her mouth.

Then, looking directly at the cowering tinies, Natalie swallowed, effortlessly sending the tiny girl down her throat and into the dark pit of her empty stomach. Natalie sat there for a minute, savoring the moment. She smiled wickedly, completely satisfied with herself. She took a few seconds to eye each and every one of the tinies in the tank. Then she smirked and raised her eyes a bit.

“Remember, all of you are free to leave any time you want,” she smiled with a depraved laugh. 

The haunting sound of her voice, combined with the fact that she made no distinction between her children and the other tinies, was absolutely bone-chilling. They knew it had to be their imagination, but some of them still thought they could hear Lindsey screaming for help, begging to be released from her fate. But all of them, including Lindsey, knew that was never going to happen.


***

“Dad?” Aubreigh asked, slowly approaching the cup at her mom’s bedside table.

             “Aubreigh?” he asked in surprise. He assumed it was his wife that had come back in the room, and so he initially didn’t turn around to face her. But when he saw it was his daughter, he lit up. “Aubreigh! It’s you!” he said excitedly.

             “What happened to you? Why are you in a cup and what’s all that crusty stuff on you?” she asked, grimacing at the sight of her tiny father.

             “Aubreigh, honey, please help me and your brother and sister get out of here. It’s not safe here, your mother is acting crazy.”

             “Dad, I’ve got too much going on, I can’t right now, I’m just here to give you a bath,” the giant teenager said.

              Andrew sighed dejectedly, it seemed like a pipe dream to get help from one of his giant family members at this point. “I heard you say the police called?” he asked. “What’s that about? What happened? What did your mother do?”

             “It’s nothing,” Aubreigh said, grabbing the cup, causing her father to fall over into the slosh of his wife’s saliva still congealed on bottom.

             “Ack!” he said, wiping the slimy substance off his face.

             “What is that stuff?” Aubreigh scrunched her face in disgust.

             “Your mother’s spit,” he said irritatedly.

             “She… spit on you?” Aubreigh asked.

             “Yes…,” Andrew said, embarrassed to admit that to his daughter.

             “Is… that like some sort of kink or something?” Aubreigh asked.

             “Aubreigh!” Andrew said, scoldingly. “No, she was…, she was punishing me, in her mind, at least.”

             “Oh…,” Aubreigh said, “I’m sorry to hear that.” She hadn’t expected that answer. But again, Aubreigh was caught off guard because the thought of her mom belittling another person made her tingle with arousal. Even if it was just her father. 

             “I’m telling you Aubreigh, your mother is not okay. I don’t know what’s gotten into her.”

Aubreigh nodded slightly as she walked down the hall to the bathroom and ran the faucet. She slowly tipped the cup and dumped her father out into the sink. She watched with slight amusement as the little man splashed the water in his face and cleaned himself up.

“Feeling better?” Aubreigh asked.

“A little…,” Andrew said, looking up at the giant teenager staring down at him. “Thank you, Aubreigh.”

“Don’t thank me,” Aubreigh said, “thank mom. She’s the one that told me to clean you up.”

“Really…,” he said with contempt. “Well that was nice of her, I suppose.”

“How do you want to dry off your clothes? Do you want to take them off or-”

“No!” Andrew said, awkwardly. “I’ll just let them air dry.”

“Oh nonsense!” Aubreigh said. “Are you embarrassed or something?”

“I just don’t feel comfortable, is all,” Andrew said.

“Then here,” Aubreigh said, grabbing the blow dryer, “why don’t we use this? I’ll set it to low and cool. That way it won’t be too much for you.” Aubreigh clicked a couple buttons and the dryer whirred to life. It might have been set to ‘low’ for a normal person like her, but to Andrew it was a roaring tornado. Aubreigh aimed it at him and he flew back toward the sink basin.

“Oh my god, Aubreigh! Turn it off!” he shouted.

“Oops! Sorry dad,” she said, turning the giant appliance away from him and setting it on the counter. “Why don’t you walk yourself toward the airflow yourself so you can dry off safely.”

“Ugh…, fine, whatever,” Andrew said in annoyance.

“I said I was sorry, dad,” Aubreigh retorted. “What else do you want from me?”

“I’m sorry, honey,” he responded, “I’m just a little frustrated right now.”

Aubreigh paused and looked at her tiny father. He was so small and pathetic, she kind of felt sorry for him. He positioned himself in the stream of air and lifted his arms, letting the wind dry him and his clothes out. When he felt he was dry enough, he walked away from the jet stream and looked up at his giant daughter.

“Thank you, Aubreigh,” he smiled and nodded his head.

“No problem, dad,” she said, turning off the appliance and setting it down to the side. She looked back at her father, who was watching her with fascination. “Everything okay down there, dad?” she asked.

“I’m just still so amazed at seeing something so huge move effortlessly,” he said, coming out of his daze.

“Are you talking about me?” Aubreigh lifted an eyebrow.

“Well, yeah…,” Andrew said matter of factly.

Aubreigh thought for a moment and then realized what he meant. “Oh you mean, because…, okay, gotcha.”

“What did you think I meant?” Andrew asked, puzzled.

“Nothing,” Aubreigh waved her hand dismissively, embarrassed that she had misunderstood him. “Now where does mom want you, I wonder?” she asked, looking back toward her parent’s bedroom.

Andrew’s tiny face dropped. “Aubreigh, can I stay with you honey? Please?” he asked meekly.

“Aww, aren’t you so cute!” Aubreigh smiled down at her tiny father. “I’d love for you to stay with me, daddy, but I think mom needs my help with some stuff today.”

“The police thing?” Andrew asked again, trying to get some information out of his giant daughter.

“That and the board of directors…,” Aubreigh sighed, reaching down and wrapping her giant fingers around her father’s tiny body. She held him securely, but not too tight that he couldn’t breathe comfortably. Aubreigh walked back to her parent’s room and set her shrunken father back on the bedside table. Although gentle, it was still an experience that Andrew wasn’t totally used to.

“I think I’m more worried about them than the police to be honest,” Aubreigh admitted.

“Why?” Andrew asked, looking up at his daughter curiously.

“I think the police can be fended off with a simple explanation… but the board, I don’t know about them. I don’t know what they can do to us. Probably prosecute or sue… I don’t know. I’ll have to see what happens when mom talks to them today.”

“Your mother is going to talk to them?” Andrew asked in horror. “Today?” he gulped.

“Yeah, why?” Aubreigh said, noticing a striking contrast in her dad’s behavior. “What’s wrong with that?”

“Is this an over the phone thing?” Andrew asked. “Or is it in person?”

“What does that matter?” Aubreigh scoffed.

“It doesn’t… I’m just curious, that is all,” Andrew said, trying to sound normal again. 

“Hmmm…,” Aubreigh said, scrunching her face. “You’re acting pretty weird, dad. What’s up?”


***

Laying in her bed for a moment, Natalie was relishing in the recent memory of having absolute power and control over the life of someone so small and helpless. She was starting to come off her high as she felt the fluttering in her stomach starting to die down. With a deep sigh, she closed her eyes for a moment, trying to relax a bit before it was time to get up and get dressed.

She swore she could feel something tickling her toes. She scrunched her face in annoyance and squeezed her toes to satisfy the itch. But still, the itch persisted. Then she suddenly remembered…

Ben.

However, instead of panicking, she slowly opened her eyes and smiled excitedly.

“Oh my goodness,” she said teasingly, reaching for her slippers, “Benjamin are you still in my socks?” She pulled off her slipper and crossed her leg, looking at the writhing lump beneath her toes. “I completely forgot about you, little man.” She peeled her sock off her foot and laughed at the sight of Ben squirming under the soft arch of her toes. “Are you okay, little guy?” she asked, suppressing a giggle.

Ben coughed and choked, but gave her the thumbs up sign.

“Come here,” she said with a chuckle, gently pinching him with her fingernails, peeling him out of her toes. “Poor little guy,” she laughed. “I guess you actually would have been better off sleeping in the bed with me,” she smirked and cocked an eyebrow. “Next time, perhaps.”

“Yeah…,” Ben panted. “Next time for sure…,”

“That must have been exhausting for you. I would say ‘I’m sorry’, but I have a feeling you probably enjoyed that, didn’t you?”

Ben sheepishly nodded his head. He felt embarrassed that she knew he enjoyed her stepping on him. As Natalie kept eyeing the little man in her grip, she was starting to get turned on and she could feel herself getting wet. Her breath became slow and labored.

“I have an important meeting today,” she said, getting up and walking to her bathroom, “do you want to come with me?”

“Um…, sure,” he said. 

He didn’t know if it was a real choice or if she was simply telling him what she was going to do but phrasing it as a question. He didn’t even have a chance to ask a follow up question when he heard the faucet turn on. He was suddenly plunged into the stream of ice cold water as the giantess rolled him back and forth to rinse him off. She didn’t want him smelling like feet or have any sock lint stuck to him.

“I’m so glad!” she said enthusiastically, holding him up to her face to see him all rinsed off. He was sopping wet and shaking uncontrollably. “Oh poor, Benjamin, you're shivering! Let’s put you somewhere warm.” Natalie paused for just a brief second and smiled. She pulled down her underwear and brought Ben before her gigantic warm pussy. She plunged the teenage boy into the folds of her wet lips and smiled, biting her bottom lip enthusiastically. She let her underwear snap back into place and moaned. “Oh Benjamin, this feels incredible, you are just the perfect size for me. I swear, it’s like you were custom tailored to my pussy.”

Ben was just thankful that Mrs. Beaumont’s pussy was as warm and inviting as it was. His shivering probably felt almost like a vibrator to the giantess. But after a couple minutes he adjusted and writhed in the sticky fluids. He was safe from falling out since the opening of Mrs. Beaumont’s vagina was met with the tight fabric of her underwear, securely holding him in place. He could actually just relax in her pussy lips.

“Oh this will be wonderful,” Natalie moaned to herself, pulling up a dress skirt. She walked over to her dresser and pulled out a top and put it on. The motion of her walking around was like a soft cradling massage to Ben. He was going to enjoy this very much.

Just then, Aubreigh came into her parent’s bedroom, holding her tiny father in her hand.

“I got dad right here, where do you want him?” she said.

“Just put him on the dresser next to his little house,” Natalie shrugged.

“Oh man, I completely forgot about his little house, he could have just showered himself!” Aubreigh said, feeling completely stupid. 

“Your dad didn’t ask to go home and shower either?” Natalie raised an eyebrow.

“I think he was distracted,” Aubreigh said.

Natalie paused and looked down at her tiny husband writhing uncomfortably on the dresser. She smirked slyly and leaned in close to him. “Well look at you, all cleaned up!” she cheerfully patronized him, her mint flavored breath swarming all around him. “I hope Aubreigh was gentle with you?” she said, looking back at her daughter with a snarky smile. 

“Are you trying to meet with the board today, Natalie?” Andrew asked.

“I hardly believe that’s any of your business little man,” Natalie said, poking him with a colossal finger that shoved him to the ground.

“Mom!” Aubreigh quipped.

“What?” Natalie asked without a flinch. “He’s not in charge of this business anymore. I am.”

“I know,” Aubreigh said, “but you could still be nice to him, at least.”

“With what he’s done to us,” Natalie said, looking her tiny husband in the eye, “I am being nice to him.” Natalie set her titanic purse on the dresser, barely missing Andrew’s tiny body, and turned the subject in another direction. “Listen, I need you to call your Emily friend that you met at the Emerald Palms resort, do you still have her number? Perhaps she can be of some assistance to us in this police investigation.”

“I can do that, for sure,” Aubreigh said. “But I was just thinking, I really want to come with you to the board meeting today.”

“What? Why?” asked Natalie. “I thought you were scared of them? Nervous about what might happen and all that.”

“I know,” Aubreigh admitted, “but I just really want to support you and I don’t want you going alone. We’re in this together.”

“Hmm,” Natalie muttered, fixing her eyebrows, “okay, whatever.”

Andrew looked up at the two colossal beings as they prattled on about their dilemma, neither one of them were paying any attention to him, so he saw an opportunity, and he took it. He looked both ways and then back up at his massive family members before running toward his wife’s purse. He climbed in one of the little side pockets and hid completely out of sight from either of the giants.

“I shouldn’t take too long, I wouldn’t imagine,” Natalie said, grabbing her purse and putting on her shoes.

“Okay,” Aubreigh said, looking back down at where her shrunken father had been. “What the heck? Where did he go?” Aubreigh said, looking around the dresser.

“Who?” Natalie said.

“Dad.” Aubreigh said, looking around the lamp and a jewelry box.

“He must have gone into his model house,” Natalie said. “Let him be. Forget about him.”

“Huh,” Aubreigh said, trying to peer into the tiny house. “He sure is quick for a tiny little guy.”

“I’ll deal with your dad later, honey,” Natalie said, walking toward the door. “Let’s go meet this ‘terrifying’ board of directors, shall we?”


Chapter End Notes:


Leave a comment or drop an email if you liked it! Thanks for reading!