- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

After raiding Timberline for their shrunken family members, Aubreigh and Natalie come home. This chapter is very slow on the plot, it doesn't really advance until the last page. Getting ready to wind this story down, but still have some fetish ideas I want to write. There is some size interaction with Aubreigh and the tinies in the beginning but the majority of this one is some size interaction with Natalie and Ben. 

 - Back Home Again - 

Added Jan 5, 2022 [Insertion, Feet, Spit, Humiliation, Entrapment]

Natalie and Aubreigh walked through the front door of their home, glad to be home. Aubreigh set down her purse and opened it. Looking inside, she saw the faces of the tiny people looking up at her, except for Ben of course, who was still under Natalie’s toes. Natalie had removed everybody else from her cleavage for the ride home.

“Alright, time to get out,” the giant teenager said, dumping her purse and letting everybody fall onto the kitchen island countertop.

“Aubreigh,” Natalie snickered softly at the sight of the tinies tumbling over each other, “careful with them now…, they’ve been through a lot, you know.”

“And since when have you ever cared about that, mom?” Aubreigh asked, rolling her eyes overdramatically at her mom.

Natalie tried to hold it in, but her lips slowly twisted into a smile, then she busted out laughing. “I bet they’re just fine, Aubreigh,” she said, waving her hand dismissively.

“I know what I’m doing with them,” Aubreigh said, using her hand to swipe them away from her belongings that fell out of her purse along side them.

“I know you do, honey,” Natalie said, sweetly, “I trust you completely with them.” Natalie sighed. “Anyways,” she said, looking down at the tiny people. “I have something I need to talk to my husband about. Would you mind handling the others?”

“Of course, mom,” Aubreigh said, packing the last few lipsticks back into her purse and setting it down.

“I’m going to turn in for the night,” she said, reaching down and plucking up Andrew with her fingers, closing her colossal fingers around him and trapping him in her fist. “I’ll see you in the morning.”

“Wait,” Aubreigh said, quickly scanning the tinies, “do you have Ben?”

“Yes I do,” Natalie smiled and winked at her daughter, “as per our agreement.”

Aubreigh scoffed, “alright, have a good night, mom.”

“Oh,” Natalie snickered, “I intend to.”

“Get out of here!” Aubreigh said with an embarrassed laugh. She knew her mom was joking, but she wasn’t quite ready to make sex jokes with her mom yet. And part of her was still jealous that her mother had Ben for the night and not her.

“Alright, alright,” Natalie laughed. “I’m going!” She walked out of the kitchen and went up the stairs to her room, leaving Aubreigh alone with the tinies.

The giant girl sat down on one of the stools and leaned forward on the island, her boobs spilling onto the countertop. She cocked her head and sighed, holding her head in her hands.

“Oh my lord,” she said, shaking her head disapprovingly, “what a night you guys put us through.”

“Put YOU through?” Thomas asked in disbelief. He couldn’t believe the words coming from his giant sister’s mouth.

“Yeah!” Aubreigh said, widening her eyes and slamming a hand down on the countertop, scaring everybody. The vibration rattled Thomas’s teeth. “Me and mom were worried about you guys all night long!”

“Yeah, we could totally tell by the way you and your mom wrecked Timberline,” Nate said sarcastically.

“Excuse me?” Aubreigh asked, raising her eyebrows at the tiny boy. Nate immediately cowered and backed down, no longer wanting to be the focus of the colossal teenager; there was no telling what she would do if she was angry enough.

“Yeah, that’s what I thought,” Aubreigh snickered. She was getting better at asserting her power and authority over the tinies, but even that little display of smacking her hand had started to turn her on again. She decided to lean into it just a little further. “You know, I think it’s time we made some changes around here.”

“Changes?” Thomas spat. “What changes? You’re always going on and on about changes! This is like the third or fourth time you’ve mentioned it, Aubreigh! But the only thing that has changed is how cruel our mother has become and how you are following in her-,”

Aubreigh slammed her hand down, directly on Thomas, and silenced him.

“Thank you for asking, Thomas,” Aubreigh said, keeping her hand on her little brother. “Well, for starters, there’s no more back talk… at all. Any back talk, no matter how trivial, will be met with swift punishment.” She looked down at her hand and saw Thomas’s pleading eyes from between her fingers. “Punishment like this!” she said and started twisting her hand back and forth, cruelly smashing her tiny brother beneath her bare palm. She chuckled as Thomas begged her to stop.

Weird…, she thought. It even turned her on when she physically abused her own shrunken family members. That was something she didn’t expect. She returned her hand to her face and let Thomas get back up before continuing.

“Next,” she said, “we’re going to give you chores to do, all of you. And you will do them without complaining about it, okay?”

“Aubreigh?” Julia spoke up. “Please don’t take this as disrespect, but may I ask you a question?”

“You may,” Aubreigh said with a proud smile. Her demonstration was already working.

“What chores can we do?” her tiny sister asked in confusion. “We’re tiny and this house is huge.”

“I’m glad you asked,” Aubreigh smiled. “Me and mom talked about it. And we’ve decided that there is still plenty that tiny shrunken people can do, even you guys. So, some of you will clean the hard-to-reach areas on the floors, like under the couch or under the fridge. Or you might be asked to help paint our nails. I think you’d be really good at cleaning our jewelry, personally. But really, it will be just whatever we might come up with that might help us out.”

“Oh, I see…,” Julia said, sheepishly.

“It may not be what you wanted to hear, little sis,” Aubreigh shrugged her shoulders, “but it’s what you guys gotta do if you want a place to live.”

“That’s why we wanted to go to-,” Thomas started to stupidly speak again.

Aubreigh quickly lifted her hand and looked sternly at her little brother. He immediately stopped and covered his mouth with his hands. “Wow…, you really AREN’T a fast learner, are you Thomas?” Aubreigh smiled. “But I’ll give you that one, you caught yourself, so, good job there.”

Aubreigh set her hand back down and looked at the clock, then looked back at the tiny people. “But that starts tomorrow. It’s getting late, let’s get you to bed now.” Aubreigh stood up and stretched. “Unfortunately, Lindsey took all of your miniature sized bedding when she stole you to Timberline, so we’ll have to come up with some makeshift accommodations.”

The tinies remained silent. They recognized that Aubreigh was no longer the voice of reason. She hadn’t been for quite some time. She was just as messed up as her mom. Aubreigh reached down and set the tank they were so familiar with on the counter. One by one, the giant girl picked them up and set them inside.

“Hmm…,” Aubreigh said, opening a kitchen drawer, ‘here’s a dish sponge that hasn’t been used yet.” She opened it and tossed it in the tank. It didn’t hit anybody, but unfortunately, it landed with the soft side down. “Oh, that stinks. Rough side up, huh?” Aubreigh scrunched her face. “That might be a little uncomfortable, you guys might want to flip your little mattress over.” She snickered to herself, watching them look desperately at her for help. “Go on! You have to learn how to work together and rely on yourselves. Me and mom can’t do everything for you guys.”

The little people gathered around the sponge and tried lifting it. With all their strength, it wasn’t that heavy or anything, but it was big and awkward and was hard to maneuver. But after readjusting a few times, they got it to flip to the soft side up.

“There you go!” Aubreigh clapped overdramatically. “Way to go, guys!”

“Can we have something for blankets, like napkins or a clean washcloth?” Chloe asked her former best friend.

“Let’s see, I have these for pillows,” Aubreigh said, reaching into her purse and pulling out some cotton balls. “You might have to pull them apart to make them smaller for your little heads,” she said.

“Thanks…,” was all Chloe muttered as the cotton balls were dropped into the tank.

“And here,” Aubreigh said, leaving the room and coming back in holding up a pair of socks. “Don’t worry, they’re clean,” she laughed. She dropped them on the little people and watched as they moved the gigantic pieces of fabric around. “Look at that, you’re already working together so well! You guys are going to be awesome little workers around the house, I just know it!”

“Aubreigh, the bed isn’t big enough,” Thomas said, “only a few of us can fit on it, is there another sponge?”

Aubreigh looked around, “Hmm, no sorry, I don’t see one. Let’s see what we have.” Aubreigh walked around the kitchen for a moment and then spotted something. “Oh, this will work!” She picked up one of her mom’s house slippers. “This is something some of you are already familiar with!” She set the giant piece of footwear in the tank with them and started laughing. “Nate? Chloe? Fancy staying another night in one of my mom’s shoes?” She continued giggling as the tinies backed away from her mom’s footwear.

“Fuck you…,” was all Nate muttered under his breath, luckily it was inaudible to the giant teen.

“Thomas? Julia?” Aubreigh raised her eyebrows mockingly. “The insole still looks really soft.”

“This isn’t funny…,” Thomas said.

“Oh come on, little bro,” Aubreigh said, giving him a playful poke. “You’ve been in mom’s shoes lots of times before! And this time, you won’t have her smelly feet in there with you. So…, pretty nice if you ask me. Or maybe the Chen’s could stay in mom’s shoe and you guys could have the nice brand new sponge to yourselves. But I’ll let you guys fight over who gets what. I don’t really care.”

“Thank you, Aubreigh…,” Julia said.

“Now that’s more like it,” Aubreigh said teasingly with a smile. “Now, it’s getting late, I’m tired, and I’m going to bed. I have a queen size Serta mattress with warm cotton sheets and a super fluffy comforter waiting for me!” Aubreigh left the tank on the island and walked to the doorway. She stopped and blew a kiss to the tiny people and flicked off the light switch. “Good night, little guys! See you in the morning!”

Aubreigh walked up to her bedroom and kept smiling and laughing to herself. She had so much fun teasing the little people. She didn’t view herself as cruel, per se…, she thought of her teasing more like ‘dark humor’. She jumped on her bed and laid there with her phone open, scrolling social media, all the while, thinking about the tiny people in the tank downstairs and the fun she was going to have bossing them around the house. It made her wonder what her mom was up to with Ben and her dad.


***


Natalie opened her fist and Andrew’s eyes adjusted to the low light of a lamp. He looked around his surroundings and saw he was back in their bedroom. He looked up at the colossal face of his wife and fell back on her soft warm palm; he was caught off guard with just how intimidating her gaze was. She held him up at chest level and looked down on him with an expression on her face that could only be described as utter contempt.

“Honey, what is-,” he started, before being cut off by the ear shattering voice of his colossal wife.

“Do NOT,” Natalie paused, noticing how her loud words startled her poor little husband, “do not speak to me unless I speak to you first, understand?” she commanded sternly. Before Andrew even had time to respond, Natalie’s voice shook his body with more piercing words. “I am going to ask some questions, and you are going to okay?”

Andrew nervously shook his head, still laying down on her palm. He sat up and propped himself up with his arms.

“Did you really think you could get away with it, Andrew?” the titaness asked, leaning in closer to him with her dagger-like eyes.

“Nat, I was going to call you and tell you that me and the kids were at a sanctuary city, I just didn’t get a chance, I just-,”

Natalie’s fingers quickly clamped around Andrew’s puny body, forming a fist, leaving only his head sticking out. He coughed and sputtered as his wife’s giant hand crushed the air from his lungs. The frightening glare of her gigantic eyes focused on him as she curled her lips. “Not that, you tiny idiot,” she scoffed.

“Then what are you talking about, honey?” Andrew sputtered with every last ounce of breath he had. He thought that calling her things like ‘honey’ would calm her down.

“Who is Jennifer Marley?” Natalie asked calmly while tightening her grip on her tiny husband even further. The color immediately vanished from Andrew’s face when she spoke those words. A look of panic washed over him that Natalie hadn’t seen on her husband before. She smirked, knowing that she had him right where she wanted him. “Well? I’m waiting…,” Natalie said with a look of collected disgust.

“Blrghgh…,” Andrew muttered, he was trying to speak but his wife’s hand was squeezing him so tightly that he couldn’t breathe.

“What’s that?” Natalie asked with a wicked smile, “I can’t hear you!” She was enjoying getting a little revenge on her husband, and so, just for good measure, Natalie kept squeezing the scared little man in her hand until it looked like he was going to pass out. As soon as she released her grip, Andrew panted and wheezed sucking in as much air as possible to catch his breath.

“Babe, please,” Andrew coughed, “she is the CEO of Marley Industries, we were working on the merger deal. Don’t you remember?” Natalie didn’t say a word, she just kept looking down at the pathetic man in her hand with a scowl. “Natalie…,” Andrew said imploringly, “you’ve made a mistake.”

“So now we’re going to add lying to your rap sheet, are we?” Natalie scowled but remained almost weirdly calm. “First of all, she is not the CEO of Marley Industries anymore, I am. Secondly, she admitted to your little fling when I called her out, as did her little assistant.” Andrew’s face went cold again, which made Natalie laugh. “That’s right, you stupid little man. I know everything. And all I wanted from you was the truth. Was that really too much to ask?”

“Natalie, honey, I’m so sorry!” Andrew got to his knees and made praying hands toward her. “I swear, it meant nothing!”

“So not only did you cheat on me, while I was stuck at the house, alone, taking care of your shrunken children. But then you lied to me when I asked you for the truth,” Natalie shook her head, sneering at the tiny man angrily.

“That was a mistake, I shouldn’t have lied!” Andrew yelled.

“You know, it really felt good squeezing you with my fist like that. It really felt like I was getting even with you for cheating; watching you panic, wondering if I was going to ever let you breathe again. The look on your stupid little horrified face was fantastic. But now, with all the lying… I don’t think that was enough. Do you?”

“W-what do you mean?” Andrew asked with a slight quiver in his voice. He was jut starting to breathe normally again.

Natalie didn’t say a word, she simply set her shrunken husband down on the nightstand. He saw a giant glass dome come down over top of him. “There, you stay under my water glass, and I’ll be right back.” She wandered over to her dresser and opened her sock drawer. On one side, Natalie saw Penny desperately trying to crawl away when she saw the titanic woman looking down at her. On the other side, she saw Ben looking up at her with a super confused look on his face. His dopey expression made her laugh as she reached in with her hand and plucked him out of the drawer walked back to her bed.

“I don’t know about you, Benjamin,” Natalie said with a sigh, “but after going through all the work of getting you guys’ back home, I could really use a nice relaxing night in bed. Do you think that’s something you could help me with? Hmm?” She looked at Ben with a sultry smirk.

“Uh-, yeah,” Ben gulped hard.

“That’s a good boy,” she said, lowering him to the bed so she could undress.

Ben watched her shimmy out of her dress that showed off her incredible figure. He thought she was incredible, but he was also really scared of her, for real this time. It wasn’t the same type of playful fear that he had previously enjoyed with Mrs. Beaumont…, this was a real feeling of terror. Deep down, he wondered if she might actually kill him like she had so many others. But his teenage horniness got the best of him, and he so badly wanted to be with the powerful goddess of a woman before him.

Natalie, free from her dress and completely naked, stretched in front of him. He looked up and down her glorious body as far as he could see. It did not take long before his penis was rock hard. She slowly sauntered towards him, with her hands on her hips, and looked down at him with a wicked smile.

“Hold on for just a moment, Benjamin,” she said, turning around, “I just need a place to sit really quick. I just have to have an important discussion with somebody.”

“Discuss-,” Ben stopped speaking immediately as a large shadow overtook him. His heart dropped when he saw Mrs. Beaumont’s bare cheeks completely fill his vision. He barely had time to gasp or protest before she sat down on tiny Ben, crushing him between the bed and her gigantic ass cheeks. He was completely immobilized by the weight of the absolutely massive woman. Breathing wasn’t easy either, it was like being buried alive. Ben was genuinely horrified, but yet…, he was incredibly turned on.

Natalie smiled to herself and wiggled her ass gently to feel the squirming boy beneath her. Then she chuckled and looked at her tiny husband still trapped under the oversized water glass. She leaned forward sensually, still keeping Ben trapped under her bare cheeks. “Are you seeing this, Andrew?” she asked, narrowing her eyes at him.

“Jesus fucking Christ, Natalie,” Andrew said, completely beside himself, “he’s just a kid!”

“Mmm…,” Natalie chuckled, rocking the weight of her behind back and forth on the tiny boy, “well, I think he’s man enough for me,” she grinned, sitting back up. “Besides,” she said waving her hand dismissively, “I’m pretty sure the little guy enjoys being under my ass. And if he doesn’t,” she said with a shrug, “I’m sure I’ll make it up to him somehow…,” she grinned wickedly at her tiny husband.

“What are you doing this for?” Andrew asked, completely lost.

“Wow,” Natalie scoffed, “did the shrinking virus also make you incredibly stupid too?” Natalie narrowed her eyes and leaned back down Andrew, licking her lips. “You get to watch me cheat on you. And look! You have a front row seat! Isn’t that nice of me?”

“What?” Andrew said, shocked. “You’ve got to be joking!”

“Look at my face, Andrew,” Natalie said. “Does it look like I’m joking?” The expression on her face was a complicated one that exuded annoyance with Andrew as well as a serene satisfaction from feeling the tiny teenage boy under her ass.

“Why?” Andrew said, still in shock.

“I need a man, Andrew,” Natalie said, slamming her hand down next to him on the nightstand. The sound boomed and shook the tiny man to his core. Natalie then looked at Andrew and made a pouting face “And…, you…,” she said, walking her fingers toward him with every word, “are…, not…, IT!” She accented her last word by poking her tiny husband with her finger, knocking him to the ground. She chuckled slightly. “God…,” she scoffed, “so pathetic.”

“Babe, please,” Andrew wheezed, “I made a mistake. Let’s just-,”

“A big fucking mistake,” Natalie spat. “And I intend for you to pay for it,” she smiled devilishly to herself, crossing her legs. “First, we’re going to put you back in my glass here.” She plucked her tiny husband up and dropped him into her glass when he started yelling again.

“There’s no way! That will never-,”

But Andrew was interrupted when his giant wife’s lips puckered and sent a wad of spit directly at him, coating him in thick gooey saliva. It completely drenched him and engulfed his face. If he even tried to open his mouth, he would have started choking on the giant woman’s saliva.

“There,” Natalie said, smiling to herself, “that ought to shut you up for a while.” Natalie winked at him. “And if I hear another peep out of you, there’s plenty more where that came from.”

“Please, babe!” the tiny man shouted again, before starting to cough and choke. Sure enough, his wife’s spit was too much for him to handle.

Natalie just rolled her eyes and spit another wad of saliva at him. Seeing the already horrified face of her husband become even more terrified gave her a smile. She put the glass back down on the nightstand without even looking at him. She knew she was hurting his feelings, but she just really didn’t care at this point.

The titaness of a woman laid back in her bed and lifted her butt off the bed. She reached under her ass cheeks and felt around for the tiny teenage boy. Feeling him, she smiled and brought him to her face. “Thank you Benjamin,” she said, “I had to take care of something very important. I hope you’re ready to work now.”

“Mrs. Beaumont!” Ben yelled. “I could hardly breathe! I thought I was going to die!”

Natalie looked at him as he dangled between her fingers and cocked an eyebrow. “How is that my problem, Benjamin?” The tiny teen just looked up at her with surprised eyes, he probably didn’t expect that response. Natalie realized that, but she simply rolled her eyes and set him down on her stomach. “Just get a move on, okay?”

Her cavalier attitude and flippant response triggered something in Ben. He was so incredibly turned on by her that it was frustrating. He looked up at the face of the giant woman staring down at him. Her eyes watching him was extremely terrifying; it was like he could ‘feel’ her gaze on his skin. Her facial expression of wicked anticipation was slightly obscured by her boobs rising and falling with each breath she took. Then he saw he face twist into a slight scowl.

“You know, Benjamin,” she said in annoyance, “if you don’t want to do this, I can always find someone else who-,”

“No!” Ben shouted, snapping back to reality, interrupting the giant woman. “It would be an honor for me to do this again Mrs. Beaumont! I’ve really been thinking a lot about new methods and new things to try!” He started running down her smooth skin toward her bikini region.

Natalie smiled in a rare form of genuine amusement. But she tempered her composure and said nothing in response. She closed her eyes and laid her head back on some pillows against the headboard. She put her hands behind her head and smiled. She focused on Ben’s tiny movements on her bare stomach as he edged closer and closer to her womanhood, which was becoming increasingly more and more wet. She popped open an eye and smiled at the sight of the tiny boy going around her belly button and working his way toward her neatly trimmed hair. She then glanced over at the nightstand and saw Andrew watching from his glass prison, still drenched in her saliva. He looked so sad and defeated. She curled her mouth in pleasure and turned back toward Ben and focused on her sinful thoughts.

For Ben, he skillfully worked his way through the patch of hair and stood bravely toward the top of the giantess’s pussy. His penis was super hard and his hormones were taking over, he wasn’t afraid of falling, but instead, his only focus was on pleasing Mrs. Beaumont. He scrambled down into the folds of her outer and inner labia, with each of his movements eliciting a pleasurable moan from the giantess. Her sex juices bubbled out of her vagina and Ben lathered himself in the thick gooey substance so he could spread it around her folds of skin and keep working his tiny body around the sensitive organ.

For Andrew, he couldn’t look away. He watched as this teenager, one of his daughter’s friends, had sex with his wife. Not sex in the traditional sense… but this was still sex. He had never once considered how tiny people and giants could have sex before. But now, since his giant wife had used him this way when she got home, and seeing how quickly and easily she used Ben for her pleasure, Andrew realized that his wife having sex with tiny people was probably not new to her. As he sat in the pool of Natalie’s spit, which was once warm and gooey but now cooling down and  getting thick, all he could think about were those nights with Jennifer Marley. He wished he could have taken them back. He wished he could take back the merger deal too… there was so much Andrew wished he could have done differently. Instead, here he was, having to watch his wife have sex with someone half his age.

There was a loud moan that escaped from Natalie’s throat as Ben plunged deep into her like a little cave diver. She slowly brought her hands over her breasts and started rubbing them softly. More moaning and groaning coming from her meant that whatever Ben was doing, was working. And those sounds of pleasure only motivated him to keep trying harder. She didn’t know what the tiny teenager was doing differently, but this was even better than the first time she had him inside her at the condo.

Ben writhed and wiggled, each movement sending a shiver of pleasure up the giantess’s spine. After a minute of working his magic deep inside of her, he would work his way out to her lips to get another gulp of air so he could do it all over again. Mrs. Beaumont was only getting wetter and wetter, so it was getting more and more difficult for him to keep his footing when he came up for air. Still, Ben did his job and plunged back inside the colossal woman’s vagina. He felt the walls tensing and tightening as he did so. The muscles were starting to crush him now.

This is exactly where he wanted to be. He wanted to be inside of her when she orgasmed. He felt her getting tighter and tighter and so he began ‘swimming’ in a smooth rhythmic motion, trying to cover as much ground as possible. Then he felt what he was waiting for. The giant muscles began spasming and ruthlessly crushing him. Luckily, he was small enough that the constricting walls of Natalie’s vagina weren’t fatal at all, but he was still just big enough to be a source of pleasure to the giant woman.

This went on for what felt like ages and Ben was starting to get nervous about making it back out in time to get some air before he passed out. Still, her massive muscles squished and squashed him relentlessly…, but they were starting to slowly calm down.

As soon as her vagina loosened its grip on Ben, he wiggled toward the massive lips and gasped for fresh air. He laid there for just a moment with the lower half of his body still stuck in the sex cavern of the giant woman. He panted and slowly caught his breath. The smell of sweat and sex filled the air, but he loved it. As much as he didn’t want to admit it… Ben knew that he was still in love with the goddess of a woman that was Natalie Beaumont.

He could feel the exhausted and satisfied breathing of the giant woman above him begin to slow down as well. It was evident that she was very content. But that’s where Ben wanted to make himself stand out. He pulled himself free and climbed up the fold of her lips, each movement eliciting more gratifying moans from the giantess. Then he stopped right above her clit and began rubbing it with the gooey sex juices that he was still covered in. Mrs. Beaumont squealed in surprise, instinctively lifting her hands to swat Ben away from her sensitive organ, but she stopped herself and forced her hands down and let him continue.

After only a few seconds of massage, Ben felt the giant woman erupt again with a sharp orgasm that made her lips quiver and shake. A piercing scream of pleasure exploded out of Mrs. Beaumont’s mouth as the wave of pleasure pulsated throughout her body. The twitching and throbbing of her sex organ caused Ben to lose his balance and he plummeted between Natalie Beaumont’s legs and landed on the soft bed below. The giant body around him slowly relaxed and her thighs settled around him. The massive woman’s breathing was loud but was starting to slowly come to a normal rate. Dazed from a long fall, Ben just hoped the giant woman would realize he fell.  But for the moment he felt safe, so he didn’t move. He was tired by this point, so he just laid there and relaxed too.

Andrew just watched from his glass prison. He was equally jealous and angry. It wasn’t that his wife had just experienced two orgasms in a row… he had done that plenty of times for her, sometimes he was even able to get her off more times before succumbing to exhaustion. But it was the fact that a tiny shrunken teenage boy was able to it. Andrew didn’t understand how he pulled it off.

“Oh, my fucking god,” the voice of the giantess moaned.

Andrew looked up at his wife, whose flushed face wasn’t even looking in his general direction. She had been ignoring him this entire time. And still, she wasn’t addressing him.

Ben smiled, her voice sounded like she was happy. Then he saw her giant hand come over head and gently pat her pussy. “Benjamin,” she called, “are you still there?” She was looking for him but didn’t realize he had fallen on the bed.

“I’m down here Mrs. Beaumont!” he called up. But she couldn’t hear him. She sat up and lifted her thighs, getting ready to sit up. “Oh shit!” Ben said, trying to outrun her thighs as they rolled over him. “Come on, come on!” he kept muttering to himself until one of her thighs landed directly on him, resting its weight completely on top of him. Natalie was now sitting on the edge of the bed with her feet hanging off. And completely unknown to her, Ben was trapped under her, squished under the enormous weight of one of her thighs.

“Benjamin?” she called again, looking on both sides of her hips and scanning the bed. “Did you fall on the floor or something?” she asked and stood up, releasing the tiny boy from her crushing weight. Then she saw the tiny boy, wide eyed and panicked on the bed. “Ah, there you are! Oh, my goodness,” she snickered, “was I sitting on you again?” She shook her head. “You’re really going to have to be more careful about that,” she smirked. “Although,” she said, walking toward her dresser and grabbing a t-shirt, “I suppose I could try to be a little more careful, I suppose.” She put the shirt on and sauntered back toward the bed. Watching the giant beauty, completely naked from waist down, was an incredible sight for the tiny teen. She giggled and looked down at Ben gawking up at her. “But I wouldn’t count on that if I were you. I get pretty forgetful around you pathetic little tinies.” She snickered and grabbed a pair of socks from the floor. “If you’re not careful, I could sit on you, or worse, smush you or something.” She laughed loudly and shrugged her shoulders. “But oh well, maybe you should just count yourself lucky for getting to be sat on by me, I don’t know,” she giggled and reached down, plucking the tiny boy between her colossal fingers.

“Yargh!” Ben yelped as he was quickly whisked up to Natalie’s gargantuan face. The sight of her gigantic piercing eyes looking at him made him feel nervous again. But then he saw her titanic lips curl into a smile.

“Welp,” she said, sighing and lowering Ben toward one of the socks she had just grabbed, “that definitely helped me to relax. So, goodnight!”

“Wait!” Ben yelled.

Natalie paused and brought the tiny boy back to her face. “Yes?” she asked expectantly. As if Ben should have a really good reason for interrupting her.

“Are you just going to put me in a sock now?” Ben asked. He was surprised that sexy time was over so quickly, especially since he didn’t get his yet.

“Yes Benjamin,” she said, “it’s bedtime now. It’s already passed midnight.”

“I really don’t want to sleep in a sock tonight, Mrs. Beaumont,” Ben said. “I was wondering if I could sleep with you on the bed?”

Natalie chuckled and sat back down on the bed. “Oh honey, I would squish you! Nice try, though. Now in you go!” she said in a sing song voice, lowering Ben back toward the sock.

“But wait!” he shouted again.

Natalie brough him back up to her face that now had a clear expression of annoyance on it. “Yes Ben?” she said with an exasperated sigh.

“I would take all the risk; I will accept responsibility for what happens to me!” he pleaded.

“If what happens to you?” Natalie cocked an eyebrow.

“If you squished me, you know, if I were allowed to sleep with you on the bed,” he smiled sheepishly, hoping that was enough to convince her.

“I told you no, Benjamin,” she said coldly.

“But I just did a really good job, didn’t I?” he tried to reason with her.

Natalie nodded and shrugged her shoulders. “I’ll give you that one, little guy. You did a pretty good job.”

“So haven’t I earned the privilege of sleeping with you in the bed, like a real person?” Ben said, looking up at her with pleading eyes.

“Oh Benjamin,” Natalie laughed in his face, literally, “you’re not a ‘real person’,” she said. “And you never will be.” She paused and then sighed. “I’ll admit, you’re a pretty damn decent tiny… but you’re not a real person.” Natalie sighed. “I’m sorry, sweetie, but you’re just a tiny…, I mean, a tiny who can get me off really good, but still…, just a tiny,” Natalie bit her lip to contain her laughter. Ben hung his head low, feeling completely embarrassed. “Oh honey,” Natalie said, speaking softly, “don’t be too hard on yourself. It’s just something you’ll have to get used to in life.”

“Okay…,” Ben said, trying to act like a tough guy and not let the giant woman see his feelings.

“Are you finally ready for bed now?” she asked, smirking at him.

“Yeah,” he said, nodding his head. “I just wanted to shoot my shot with sleeping in the bed with a goddess-,” he stopped himself immediately and looked up at Natalie. Her eyes grew wide, and a devious smile formed on her face.

“Um, excuse me, Benjamin?” she asked playfully.

“No, I didn’t mean like-,”

“Did you just call me a goddess?” the titanic woman chuckled.

“No!” Ben panicked. “I just-,”

“Oh, so I’m not a goddess then?” Natalie cocked an eyebrow at him, fainting disappointment.

“Yes!” Ben shouted. “I mean no! Ah fuck,” he was getting flustered. “You are…, I just didn’t mean it like that.”

“So first you admit to me that you like my feet…,” she said.

“I never…,”

“And that I’m a powerful woman…,” she chuckled.

“That was just, argh-,”

“And now I find out you consider me a goddess?” Natalie put her finger to her chin and laughed. “That’s good to know, little man,” she smiled again, “that’s really good to know.” She held him up to her eyes. “I have to admit, you’re really growing on me Benjamin.”

“So does this mean I can sleep in the bed with you?” Ben asked excitedly.

Natalie rolled her eyes. “How did you infer that from what I just said?” She sighed and shook her head. “Ugh, never mind, forget what I just said about you growing on me. I forgot that you’re just a stupid tiny.” Natalie lowered Ben to the sock. “So, just in case it’s not clear, no, you can’t sleep in the bed with me. But you can sleep with my feet. I know you think they’re big and powerful too.” She smiled and started laughing teasingly.

“I’ve slept in your socks before already,” Ben said. “And isn’t sleeping with your feet dangerous too? Like, what if you step on me or smush me or something?”

“Well congratulations on being a return visitor to the bottom of my feet, Benjamin,” she said. “Most tinies who go under my feet don’t really get that opportunity again...” She laughed at her own morbid joke and dropped Ben into the sock. “And besides, this isn’t as dangerous as just roaming free in the bed. You are kept safely against my foot in here.”

She pulled the sock over her foot and slid her toes over the tiny teen. Ben watched as the five monstrous toes of Natalie Beaumont inch closer and closer, wiggling and curling, until Ben was squeezed beneath them long ways. They curled and squished Ben into the soft folds of her toe skin. They smelled strong and were glistening with sweat, Natalie had never showered when she got home from Timberline.

“I mean, this is as safe as it gets for you,” Natalie said, putting her other sock on and swingling her feet up on the bed. “I mean, unless I forget that you’re in there when I get up in the morning. But I really don’t think that will happen,” she snickered out loud and pulled the covers up over her.

Ben repositioned himself to get more comfortable, but Natalie violently squeezed him with her toes. “Stop tickling me down there,” she chuckled softly to herself and gave another playful squeeze. The enormous toes jostled Ben’s body and contorted him to their will. The soft wrinkles of the giant woman’s toes folded over Ben and enveloped him in their warmth. At least now he was more comfortable, he thought.

Natalie turned toward her nightstand to turn off her light. She caught a little glimpse of her husband, still stuck in the glass, and still covered in saliva. She smiled and put her finger on the switch; she gave Andrew a quick wink and turned off the light…, leaving him in darkness for the rest of the night.


***

Aubreigh, meanwhile, couldn’t sleep. Her mind was still running, thinking about her night with her mom in Timberline. She replayed the scene of that tiny woman getting crushed under her mom’s heel about a thousand times in her mind. She couldn’t stop thinking about it. And the more she thought about it, the more restless she became.

Then she remembered Lindsey, resting in a makeshift bed down on the dinning room table. Aubreigh had completely forgotten about her when putting the other tinies to bed. The teenage girl sat up excitedly. Maybe Lindsey could help her release some of her sexual frustration.

She quietly snuck past her mom’s room and snuck downstairs. She went the long way around the kitchen so she didn’t alert any of the tinies in the tank on the island. She came into the dining room and turned on a small lamp.

“Lindsey?” she whispered. “Are you still in here?”

“I’m here,” a tiny voice said from the table. Lindsey was wrapped up, sleeping soundly on her own makeshift bedding of clean socks.

“Oh good!” Aubreigh said, relieved. “I’ve been looking forward to seeing you.”

“Yeah?” Lindsey smiled, her bruises and broken nose were apparent in the light now. “I’ve been looking forward to seeing you again too, Aubreigh…,”

That struck Aubreigh as weird…, the last time she saw the tiny girl, Aubreigh had her under her bare heel, slowly crushing her tiny body. “Um…, you have?” she asked.

“Yeah,” Lindsey said, “I wanted to be here when you heard the two messages on your answering machine.”

“What?” Aubreigh asked, looking over at the landline answering machine with a blinking little light.

“Go ahead and play them,” Lindsey said. “I want to see the look on your face.”

Aubreigh quit placating the tiny woman and rushed over to the machine. She was unfamiliar with landlines, but she found the play button and clicked it.

Message Friday 7:30 p.m. - *beep* “Hello, this message is for Natalie Beaumont, this is the Anna Maria Island Police Department in Anna Maria, Florida. We are looking for two employees of the Emerald Palms Resort. One was tracked at your condo, #333, until his tracker quit. And another was tracked as being at your condo and then leaving the resort, and is now out of range of Emerald Palms. Please call us back with any information you have. I’ll try following up again tomorrow, thank you for your time.”

Aubreigh’s mouth was dry. She swallowed hard as the beep for the next message came on.

Message Friday 11:07 p.m. - *beep* “Um, yes hello? Is Natalie Beaumont there? This is Andrea Collins from Marley Industries, I’m on the board of directors here and I understand that you are our new CEO. Well, we need to have a chat about what happened at the Timberline sanctuary city earlier tonight. Can you give me a call when you get this, we all have lots of questions, thanks.”

Aubreigh’s heart sank. The two messages from the Police Department and Marley Industries made her anxiety shoot through the roof. As Lindsey looked on in vengeful delight, Aubreigh looked around nervously and started pacing. What where her and her mom going to do? She felt like she was going to puke.


Chapter End Notes:


Thank you for reading! If you liked it, please leave a comment or email me. Thanks!